The Story of Indio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on a cherry picker, Indio also locked Sip's ankles to two more handcuffs, and attached the ankle cuffs to the wrist cuffs.

Now Sip was hanging with only the Crusher swinging from his crotch, as his arms and legs were locked onto the barn rafter.

Sip said later that although the pain in his wrists and ankles was considerable, he was so worried that the beam would break and that he'd fall on the Crusher and castrate himself, that he couldn't worry too much about pain.

Then Indio clapped his hands. "I wonder how much that beam can take" he said thoughtfully. Indio looked around the barn and found an old pail, and took it to an outside pump and filled it with water.

Attaching a bit of clothesline to it, Indio went up on the cherrypicker and attached the bucket of water to Sip's Crusher.

Sip now had the triple whammy of a. hanging by his wrists and ankles b.wearing the heavy Crusher, which was squooshing his hot pepper and Ben Gay treated genitals, and c.having a heavier bucket of water hanging from the Crusher.

"It would be to your advantage not to spill the water, Sipple" Indio said softly. "I want to remain in a tranquil mood today."

Indio got down and nodded to himself, and went outside to read "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. After thirty pages, Indio sketched Grandma Knox's henhouse. After this he took a nap.

For Sip, the next hour and a half was like nothing he'd ever gone through before. He had to pee, and couldn't because of the Crusher, and then he had a huge bucket of heavy water hanging from his genitals, which seemed to intensify the Crusher's effectiveness.

Also, Sip noticed that his skin just above the Crusher, which was holding his cock and balls, was starting to show in a stretchy, alarming way. This was bad, as Sip was quite aware that only old men had really hanging balls. At twenty-one, Sip didn't want to have hanging balls too soon.

Sip's wrists and ankles, up, spider like on the beam felt as if they were being wrenched from the beam.

And of course Sip didn't know if the beam would hold. Indio did, as he had studied engineering books as a hobby in high school. Indio just wanted to fuck with Sip by making him wonder.

At some point, amazingly, Sip fell asleep while hanging, and when he'd woken up, he'd spilled part of the water. My God, half the water has been spilled!

Indio came back into the barn, yawning, and climbed the cherry-picker to let Sip down. After Sip had finished rubbing his wrists and ankles to ensure the blood still flowed, he looked at Indio, who was cutting some twigs off a long hickory switch.

"I thought I told you not to spill the water." Indio looked at Sip inquiringly.

"I hoped you wouldn't spoil a nice rustic vacation day by disappointing me, but again, Sip, you always do."

Indio broke four switches on Sip's naked butt and thighs before he was done, and Sip became absolutely hysterical in his promises not to let this happen again. Indio tied Sip up on the beam again.

Indio also re-attached the bucket the exact same way, and Sip was able to hold still for three hours while Indio sat outside and finished Jane Austen, and followed up with 50 pages of "Democracy in America" by Alexis D'Toqueville.

The following weekend they came out to the barn again, and this time Indio stripped Sip, but there was a problem--the Crusher had broken.

How it happened was a mystery, but possibly they'd been over-using it. So Indio just cuffed Sip's wrists to the rafters and let him hang, and then chained his balls to a bucket again--but this time filled the bucket with pebbles.

This was a new experience in pain for Sip, but he was a brave fellow, and tried again to be brave the following weekend, when Indio attached a cinderblock to the bucket. "I am so glad you are becoming accustomed to your training" Indio said approvingly.

The next weekend, Indio informed Sip that he had been working with some minority youths who were interested in joining the Black Panthers. Indio knew that Sip was a big one for guns, and knew a lot about it, and although Indio was a pacifist politically, he'd agreed to train the young black men using BB pistols.

Sip told Indio he was fully supportive of Indio's efforts, and offered to use the farm to train the young men. Indio told Sip he was glad that Sip had come up with that, and that Sip could help further. Sip was happy to do so, until of course he discovered what Indio's idea was.