The Story of Jack and Pia

Story Info
Knight in shining armor lives next door and watches.
4.2k words
4.45
22.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bedroom certainly wasn't what Jack was expecting. The floor was littered with piles of clothes, the bed hadn't been straightened out in weeks, probably not since her mother had left her a week earlier and tiny lacy things were hanging lopsidedly out of drawers and off door knobs. But really, Jack shouldn't have been surprised, in all his months of watching her, he had only ever observed her trying on clothes every morning and discarding outfits that didn't suit her that particular day, meticulously putting on makeup and sleeping in that huge bedroom of hers. At least from what he could see in that room.

He remembered how months ago, he had moved into the apartment across from Pia a few months back, and the first night in his apartment, sitting on his makeshift couch staring out his window, Jack had spied her. She was walking around her apartment in shorts and a tank top. Though walking was perhaps the wrong word for it, gliding, dancing. Sometimes on purpose, as she practiced dance steps in her living room and hallway, sometimes without even noticing, like while she was tending to something on the stove. Jack hurried home every evening to see her again, to see what she was up to again; although, her life was as monotonous has his own. She left her apartment in the morning and returned in the evening. He had cursed the last semester, when her courses had kept her out later than usual and confined her to her desk, which Jack not see from his own apartment. Luckily, it was summer again, and the shorts had made a comeback, as did the tank tops and shorter work hours.

So many nights Jack had wished he could just march up to her door, knock and meet this woman. His best friend noticed her as well, before he had even sat down. She drew attention to herself, not by doing anything particularly interesting, though sometimes she would dance wildly around her apartment or belt out songs at the top of her voice, but none of her neighbors ever noticed her. Jack had once stood next to her on the train as they were both going home. He was so excited, when the train suddenly came to a halt, his hands had been so clammy, he could barely hold on to the rail. Catching himself before crashing into her, Jack cursed himself for not crashing into her, at least he would have been able to touch her just once, and then the train for not remaining stuck underground for longer. She was distracting him while he worked from home, he stared across the street into her apartment more than he stared at his own work. But he couldn't help it. Things had gotten much worse of late though -- she had become involved with some "dude." Dreadful, Jack thought, he swore he was going to give up on her forever, swore never to look across into her place again, and yet, he couldn't help it. Jack would watch as she took their make-out sessions from the living room, of which he saw very little to the bedroom, where he could have seen far more, but this "dude" constantly closed the blinds as soon as possible. Jack didn't even know who he was or who she was, but even without knowing either, Jack hated him and adored her.

Pia never closed her blinds, contenting herself with the sheer curtains that covered her bedroom windows, leaving very little to the imagination. Her bedtime was his favorite. Jack watched as she undressed in her bedroom, leaving said piles of clothes on the floor, then walking over into her bathroom to take a shower. The window in her bathroom was barely clear, yet he could see the window fogging up further when she turned on the hot water. Most nights she pushed up the window to let the hot air escape, allowing him to spy glimpses of her she turned around in the tub, washed her hair and body. It was such a shower, that Jack first saw the two large tattoos covering her back. Both clearly visible from across the street they were the both the size of a human hand. He had always wondered what they meant. One a flame curling up from one central point on her lower back, but not one of those handlebar type-things. A single flame curling up her spine, while between her shoulder blades two fish, one on top of the other found their home. Jack was caught off guard when he first saw those two permanent imprints on her skin. She hadn't seemed like the type. Her life certainly didn't seem like the sort of life a woman with such impressive tattoos would live, yet something seemed right about those two tattoos. They were part and parcel of her, adding to her mystery.

But back to that "dude" she had brought home one day. He was drawn, his face betraying meanness and coldness that absolutely did not go along with hers, which was soft and warm. She would smile at him, pulling his arms around her, almost begging him to hold her in his arms, without success. Their "dates" went along the same schema every time. She would cook something delicious looking in the kitchen, enticing him by altering the wardrobe, one night it was shorts and a tank top, another a pencil skirt and sheer blouse, another she simple stood in front of him in a short silk robe. This "dude's" face never betrayed any emotion, if there even was any. She would cook, they would eat, she would nip at her wine, and he would down whole glassfuls. They would then watch television in the living room, where he would likely start to fumble around in her shirt, before dragging her to the bedroom to do the deed. Always closing the blinds, always turning the light off, always leaving her to get up in the middle of the night to smoke a cigarette or two out of the kitchen window. She had started that little habit soon after the two had met, somehow it seemed it was a habit she had successfully quit for quite some years , yes this stone-faced twit brought it back. She looked dissatisfied then, Jack was sure this guy was a miserable lover. As much as this dude drank every time he was with her, it would have been a surprise if he lasted any longer than five minutes or if she got any satisfaction out of the deal. The expression on her face while she smoked those nights, certainly didn't betray satisfaction and joy.

Although Jack didn't like her smoking, there was something enticing about her those nights. Her upper body was hanging out of the kitchen window, her elbows resting on the window guard, her nipples hardened in the breeze covered only by the silk robe, her lips hanging lightly onto her cigarette, her brightly lacquered nails twinkling in the light of the street lamps. He always wondered if Pia could see him those nights, she seemed to stare across the street, right into him, or maybe she was just counting the bricks in the wall across from her.

The next morning after their "wild night of five minute sex," Pia would inevitably walk this dude to the subway stop. Every Sunday, she would walk him to the subway stop a few minutes before 8. Definitely before breakfast, most likely before she had even finished sleeping. Always wanting to hold his hand or receive some sign of affection, this dude, this little twit, would inevitably shake off her hand and turn away his face when she reached up on tiptoes to kiss him. Her face dejected and sad every time. She had been able to laugh it off the first few times, but his rejection of her "the morning after" always stung. It stung even Jack as he watched from above.

Snapping back into the present day, the evening had passed like any other. This guy showed up at her apartment, bearing a bottle of wine. She had whipped up something delicious in the kitchen. It must have been good, judging by the number of times Pia had run into the kitchen to check on it. She was wearing a short-sleeved black dress, fitted to her shape, nipping in at the waist and leaving much to the imagination. When he arrived, Pia did not run to greet him at the door, she had left the door unlocked so he could let himself in. When she heard him in the hall, she gave a start; Jack could see her tensing up, gripping the counter tightly, before taking a deep breath and walking out to greet him. Jack thought to himself that this might prove to be an interesting evening, definitely worth watching. She set the table while he opened the bottle and poured only himself a glass. It must have been this way, because she needed to pour another glass for herself when she sat down to eat. They ate an extremely quiet dinner. She poked around the plate, staring at the table mostly. After she had cleared the table, she sat down again, this time very deliberately breathing deeply, as though readying herself for something. After Pia had deflected his attempts to take things to the bedroom, he leaned back, crossed his arms and with a smug look on his face, looked at her as she started to speak. Oh how Jack wished he would have been able to read lips at that moment. He wanted to know exactly what was going on over there, yet their facial expressions, explained much of what was happening. He went from smug to shocked to irate.

This is where Jack jumped out of his chair and lunged towards the window. Pia had moved off towards a corner, while the guy had stood up and was now standing over her, visibly yelling at her, as she attempted to find an escape. When she went to squeeze past him, he grabbed her by the arm. Pia with her back to the window, was gripping the window guard tightly, refusing to move from her spot. When the guy started wildly gesticulating with his other hand, Jack moved for the door. He didn't know what he would say, or how he would even get into the other building, but he would stop this impeding violence before it started.

Jack bolted through the line of parked cars, through oncoming traffic and made it to her door. As an elderly lady exited the building, Jack ran in before door closed. Running of three flights of stairs, Jack made it to Pia's door and hammered away. He could hear voices screaming on the other side. When a definitely slap rang out, Jack shouldered the door open. Luckily the building and doors were old, so making his way inside didn't take too much effort. He bolted along the hallway to her bedroom, where he pulled a screaming, swinging menace off Pia, who cowered against the closet door. Not understanding what was going on, Pia stared wide-eyed at the scene devolving in front of her. Jack deftly pushed him out the door, slamming it shut. Slowly walking back towards the bedroom, Jack encountered a locked door. "I know," Jack said calmly, "this probably looks insane to you. Some random stranger bolting through your door, dragging your boyfriend away. I'm not sure how to explain this. You see, I live across from you and I saw him yelling and threatening you. I guess my knight in shining armor syndrome got the best of me. Are you OK? Can I call someone for you?" For a while there was no response, Pia needed to pick herself and her jaw up from off the floor before she could begin to process the scene. She replied, "I know who you are, and he isn't my boyfriend, at least, not anymore. That what the fight was about. I was dumping him, and I guess he didn't take it too well." Slowly, the door opened and Pia peered through the crack.

A barefooted stranger, in sweat pants and a t-shirt manhandling and shoving her menace of a now-ex-boyfriend out the door. Not exactly the knight in shining armor she was hoping for, then again, that shirt was definitely Under Armor. It showed off everything that needed to be shown off. There he stood, the guy she had sometimes caught watching her as she pranced around her apartment in various states of undress. Often she wore next to nothing on purpose, enjoying the fact that someone was enjoying watching her. She always wondered what he really looked like. Now she knew. Definitely taller than 6 feet, very toned arms, she saw him tossing her ex around like a wet rag. She still couldn't estimate his true size, so Pia opened the door fully, revealing a bruised cheek.

"You should put some ice on that."

"I guess I'd better. Don't want to reveal to the world my terrible taste in boyfriends."

"One bad apple shouldn't spoil the whole bunch," Jack replied with a smile.

Pia attempted to smile, but rather flinched in pain. "I'm gonna go get that ice. Thank you by the way."

"Don't mention it."

So this is where he found himself, in Pia's bedroom, piles of clothes, unmade bed and all. Jack wasn't quite sure where to go from here, so he followed Pia into the kitchen.

"So you were watching us. Actually have been watching me... for a while," Pia replied as she slammed the icebox shut and held a towel with ice cubes to her aching face.

"Uhhh, umm..." Jack stammered.

"Yeah, I noticed you. Guess, I shouldn't be too surprised, I never did learn to shut the blinds."

"Nor should you," Jack replied before he could catch himself.

At this Pia gave a hearty laugh. "Liked what you saw then, did you?" she added cheekily. "What's your name anyhow? I'm Pia."

"Oh, sorry. I'm Jack. And yes, I did. That's why I was so concerned when I saw what was happening."

"I'll call you Sir Jack then, my knight in shining armor."

Pia sat down at the table, holding ice to her face. Jack continued to stand and stare at her. She really was beautiful. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail, giving her a stern but enticing look. Her makeup had started to run a bit during the fight but nothing that was detracting from her beauty. Her eyes were a greenish hazel, turning deep grey at their center. Her lips were full and formed a perfect Cupid's bow. That's how Jack started to feel, shot at by Cupid. The cheesy side of him wanted to add, mortally wounded by Cupid. Jack continued letting his eyes wander over body down to her legs, when Pia suddenly discovered yelped out.

"Oh shoot, damn it, that jerk gave me a run in my stockings." Jack noticed it then too, a small hole had formed at her knee was now running up her thigh, disappearing under her dress. Jack's mind started to wander to where that run might end and what else might be hiding under that dress, when Pia started pulling her skirt up, reached under her dress and started rolling off her stockings. At the sight, Jack sucked in a breath, giving Pia a start. "Oh, I'm sorry. I had forgotten you were here. I mean, technically you've already seen far more of me, but sorry... ok, I'm babbling."

Jack started to laugh. "Yeah, it's a little weird. This really wasn't how I had envisioned our first official meeting. I hoped it would run something more along the lines of "Hi, I'm Jack. Nice to meet you. Want grab a drink."

"Well, would you like to?" replied Pia.

"Like to what?"

"Have a drink..."

"Oh, eh... yes. I'd like one."

"I only have wine. I'll go get it. I'm hoping you'll stay a while. I don't think I could fend Michael off along when he comes back."

"Michael?"

"Yes, my now-ex. He'll come back. He always does."

"Don't worry, Sir Jack will protect you." Jack replied to ease the tension.

Both started laughing.

Sipping their wine, Pia started to tell Jack about Michael, how they had met, why on earth she was with him, etc. All the sordid details that Jack had been meaning to know since he first saw Pia bring him home.

"Ha, I knew it. He was a five-minute man." Jack burst out.

"A five minute man?" Pia was thoroughly confused. How could he know that, the lights had always been off and the blinds closed.

"Well, you see. You always looked so sad when you were having your midnight cigarette when he was here. Absolutely unsatisfied and tense."

"Good read! That's exactly what it was. This may be a bit of over-share but what the heck, see, I like sex. I do. Can't get enough of it. And he was a five-minute, once-a-night kind of guy. Even the next morning, he needed to rush off home. No prolonged morning sex, nothing." Pia started to laugh, giggle almost. Her laughter rang bright and clear in Jack's ears. He could have listened to it all night, when they suddenly heard loud hammering on the door.

Both shot up at the same time.

"Pia, get to the bedroom, lock the door. I'll come back when he's gone." Jack ordered.

This certainly wasn't what she was used to, but seeing no other option, she rushed to her bedroom, closed and locked the door behind her. Damning her heart for beating so loudly in her ears, she strained to hear what was going on outside. Jack had ripped open the front door, squarely filling the doorframe with his body. "Michael, get the hell out of here. You are clearly drunk and you are no longer welcome in this house. Get out of here before I call the police." Michael apparently didn't heed the advice and struggled to push his way through the door. With one punch, Jack knocked him backwards to the ground. "Last warning, get out or get hurt." This time it took, the door slammed shut, then a brief moment later a quiet rap on the door, "The coast is clear. You can come out now."

Pia flung open the door and threw her arms around him and cheekily exclaimed "Thank you, thank you, thank you. My noble Sir Knight." Jack wrapped his arms around her waist. She was warm and smelled heavenly. He couldn't help but draw her in closer. Pia felt his chiseled chest and toned stomach against her body. She was nearly half a foot shorter than he was and she certainly wasn't small, but he made her feel tiny. Releasing their embrace, Pia climbed backwards onto her bed, standing on top of it, she was able to look directly into his face. "Sorry, I'm not used to being the short one," she replied with a big smile. She pulled Jack towards her, wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips finally met.

Butterflies, bees, lightning bugs, whatever is supposed or not supposed to fly around your stomach was flying around Jack's stomach at the time. He slid his fingers from her waist down over her soft round ass. She was all woman, softness in all the right parts, strength in all the others. Her grip on his back and neck inspired him to simply sweep her into his arms. Pia wrapped her legs around him, starting to explore his lips with the tip of her tongue. When he finally parted his lips slightly, Pia started to explore his tongue with the tip of hers. Flashing in and out of his mouth, Jack was so tantalized he forgot all other sensations, until their started making themselves known. Her soft moans and the sensation of her body, stirred him to arousal. The thin fabric of his pants did nothing to hide his growing erection, which became increasingly noticeable to Pia who was pressed against him. Nudging Jack to lay down on the bed, Jack laid Pia down carefully before laying down next to her. Not one to waste an opportunity to be in charge. Pia straddled Jack's torso, continuing her exploration of his mouth. Jack's hands quickly found the zipper to her dress, freeing Pia of the increasingly restricting fabric. She pulled off her dress and pressed up against Jack's chest. She somehow had decided not to wear a bra. Not like she had needed one and not like anyone would have seen it anyway, at least that was the original plan.

Jack's hands stroked down her back and up her sides, caressing her full breasts as Pia raised her torso off him to pull up his shirt. He was cut from stone, looked herculean with his strong arms and chest. She was enticed even further. Seeing him across the street, she only ever saw his torso, never the rest of him since his windows were to small. Now on the other hand, she could feel the rest of him. His erection was pushing against her, the mere thought of which and of what was to come enticed her to near ecstasy. It had been ages since she had been satisfied, and this Hercules in front of her, geez the mere fact that he could pick her up and defend her if need be was turn of enough, but with everything else she was done for -- she needed to have him. Reaching behind her, slipped a hand underneath his waistband, exploring his cock with her fingertips. Jack continued to caress her breasts, when the sensations of her fingertips along the edges of his erection took over. Pia thoroughly enjoyed his reactions, watching him closely as drew in short breaths of air each time she neared the head of his cock. Jack couldn't withstand the torture anymore, rolling Pia onto her side, he tore off his sweatpants pressed up against her. Her delicate white skin shimmered in the dull light of the bedside lamp, her body laying on the satin sheets curved lusciously from the length of her thin neck to the length of her arm and back, the dip of her waist and the curve of her hips and butt then stretching out past her long legs to her pointed toes. As he raised his eyes back to her face, he watched her delicately painted nails softly scratch from his bellybutton down to his cock. Reminding him of the one thing he desperately wanted, he needed to be in her, to feel her, to watch her as pleasure streamed through her body. It had been months since she had looked satisfied. And he would give her that, if nothing else. His needs would wait ... a while at least

12