The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 02

Story Info
Nellie finds the hatbox.
1.2k words
4.41
6.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during the holidays in my last year at school that I found that someone other than mom and I were using the hatbox. By now its inventory had expanded to include a vibrator and several types of lubrication that gave heat or a tingling sensation. They also seemed to slow down the whole process towards the climax. My folks and brothers had gone off for the day and I was left alone – well not quite, Nellie our maid was doing the house and the ironing. I figured that she was in the laundry room so I sneaked into my mom's room to get something to read and to try out the new vibrator. I had seen it and felt it before – it was quite large and rubbery and shaped just like a man's cock.

As I came into the room I saw Nellie kneeling upright on the floor before my mom's open wardrobe. The hatbox was on the floor in front of her and she had a bottle of the lube in her left hand and with her right hand she was masturbating herself. She was probably around my mom's age and I had never thought of her as a sexual being. But here she was, her clothes on the floor behind her, as she frantically rubbed at her pussy. I thought of leaving quietly when she opened her eyes and looked up into the mirror on the door of the wardrobe and saw me standing there.

It was a surprise for both of us and she grabbed for her clothes and at the same time tried to put everything back into the hatbox, close it and put it back into the wardrobe.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out, "Just leave everything and stand up!"

She stood up sheepishly, the bottle of lube still in her one hand, her clothes in the other trying to cover her nakedness. I had never seen a naked black woman before – it was interesting to see that her skin was paler under her clothes.

"Let me see that," I said, taking the bottle from her.

"What do you do with this?" I asked, as if I didn't know, "Show me."

I was just a teenager so it was amazing how much authority I seemed to wield – perhaps it had something to do with her being black, or perhaps because she was a servant.

She dropped her clothes to the floor and took the bottle back. Sitting on my mom's bed she opened her legs and squeezed some of the lube onto the crinkly hairs of her pussy. Handing the bottle back to me she proceeded to masturbate with both hands – with her left hand she put her index finger into her cunt while she masturbated her clit with her right hand. All the time she was looking straight at me. She seemed to have some kind of power over me as she watched me – I was mesmerised by her eyes. They had a deep look of knowing and understanding.

She looked down at what her fingers were doing and so did I. Her right hand was moving fast over the lips of her cunt and she pushed her pelvis forward moaning slightly. I looked up at her face again. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. "Uh ..uh .." she said as her body froze in orgasm.

I could feel my own desire. I had come here to do just that. She stood up and took me by the hand leading me to the bed. Standing in front of me she slowly unbuttoned my blouse, looking directly into my eyes. I was caught in the power again. She slipped my unbuttoned blouse off my shoulders and down my arms. Reaching behind me she undid my bra. With her eyes still fixed on mine she reached down to my jeans and undid the button and the zipper. With her thumbs in the waist band her pushed them down off my hips and then kneeling down she pulled my jeans and my panties down to my ankles. I was still holding the bottle of lube and my body was going through sensations that I had never known. I could feel her breath on my thighs as she first lifted my one foot then the other to remove my pants.

She stood up and sat me on the bed, gently pushing me until I was lying down with my feet still on the floor. She took the lube from me and squeezed some onto her hand. As she put her hand on my cunt my body jerked involuntarily. I could feel the cold of the lube and the warmth of her hand. She was sitting on the bed next to me, leaning on her left hand and her right index finger lay the length of my slit. She pushed it down and I could feel the lips of my cunt close over her finger as its tip touch my pussy hole. It was an exquisite feeling. I opened my eyes to look at her and she was looking straight at me. She moved off the bed and pushed her finger right into my pussy.

"This is what it feels like when a man fucks you," she said.

I closed my eyes again and she fucked me with her finger, going slowly at first. I began to move my hips with her motion and she speeded up. When I thought I could take it no more she curled her finger deep inside my pussy and stopped the backward forward motion. She touched something inside and massaged it with gentle strokes of her finger tip. I felt that I couldn't breath and deep waves of sensation engulfed me. With her other hand she began to stroke my clit. It was more than I could bear. I shuddered and jerked my hips towards her hands and then it came. It was as if all the power in the whole world was in me, my body didn't feel like my own at all. I gritted my teeth and pushed my hips right off the bed – then suddenly it was over. I felt the waves of relief as the power left me again. I was utterly satisfied and at peace with everything.

Nellie stood up and I lay there awhile just savouring the immense pleasure that I had just felt. When I looked up, Nellie was dressed again in her uniform. She had packed up the hatbox and was closing my mom's wardrobe. She came and sat on the bed next to me.

"We must not do this again, "she said. "You have found something of being a woman but you are still a young girl. Remember that a man can bring a woman much pleasure but often he seeks only his own delight. You must teach him how to bring that pleasure to you as well but sometimes you must bring it to yourself also. Your mother has found that and so she keeps these things. Today we have found our pleasure with them, but we must not do it again."

I leaned back on my arms looking at her and I knew that something new had started in my life. I wanted to be a woman who enjoyed her body. I didn't care about being plump anymore – my body was not what it was on the outside, but what it could bring me in intense pleasure.