The story of Karri-Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up!"

I blinked my eyes; she stood up, and retrieved a towel. I stood up also; no longer needing the commands, I knew what was expected of me on this part. Sarah began toweling me off rigorously. Sarah guided me back into the bedroom. Telling me to lie on the floor like last time, she went back into the bathroom to retrieve something. I lay down and raised my legs the way I had before. Sarah came back with what looked like a giant eyedropper to me, and a bottle of baby oil. Sucking up baby oil in the giant eyedropper, she placed the tip in my ass and squeezed the bulbous end.

"The oil will help for later" Sarah told me. Getting out a lotion bottle, she went to work on coating my whole body with it. I stood there in a daze, maybe it really hadn't hit me yet, maybe I was still dreaming, a horrible dream. Going over to the table in the corner, Sarah grabbed an item then returned to me.

"Now this is very important, you are to always wear this, always. We will tell you when you can take it off it off. I will show you how to put it on, and then you must always do it yourself, and maintain it properly"

I looked in curiosity at what was in her hand. At first I thought it was a weird looking eye patch, then seeing it closer, I had no idea what it was. That sheer fabric was in a small tube like thing, it looked like it had two long shoe laces attached to the underside of it. I was intent on looking at this new thing that I didn't pay attention to what Sarah was looking at. I had dropped my hand away from crotch area, leaving my self exposed. I then noticed Sarah intently examining my cock and balls. At realizing her stare, my balls shrank as my embarrassment slammed into my bright red face again.

Sarah mussed "can't put it on when it wants to crawl back in you."

She took me by surprise then, she dropped to her knees in front me, her hands grasped my hips and her mouth plunged over my cock. Blood rushed from my head to my cock in a micro-second almost making me pass out. Her mouth popped off me as my cock hardened.

She smiled "There we go."

She slipped on the item she had carried over to me. The cloth tube slipped over my half hard member. The head was just poking out of the cloth tube; Sarah crossed the laces over the top, made a loop then crossed them back to the underside and made another crossed knot. She passed the 2 ends of the laces through my legs. Holding the ends tight up my ass crack, she fingered each of my balls up into where they go when it is cold. I watched fascinated at what she was doing. She then pulled each lace around opposite sides of my waist to the front again. At the base of the tube I noticed an eyelet on each side. Threading each lace through, she doubled back the lace to the back of my waist. Twisting my head back trying to see what she was doing, she tugged on the laces between my ass cheeks. My member was forced down in between my legs and disappeared. I had to lean forward to see my cock, which was crammed flat against me now. Sarah made a quick bow with the remaining end of laces so that the laces went straight up through the crack of my ass.

"When you have to go the bathroom, make sure you sit to pee, and if you have to shit, take it off, and do what I had told you before"

I nodded my head. She eyed me again with a raised eyebrow.

"y-y-yes ma'am" I stuttered quickly. My ass was still stinging.

"Now" she gave me a look of how she wanted to continue. "You already have a little bit of growth for your breasts"

"But they are just formed wrong, but we can deal with that."

Sarah grabbed what looked like a bra off the bed, but it looked like it was only the wire forms, no cups.

"Raise" she tapped my arms.

I lifted my arms above my head. She placed the bra form around my back then clasped it in front between my nipples. She went to work pushing the flesh under my arms and under my nipples in toward the center of the bra. In a few pushes I saw my right breast form into what I thought would be considered an "A" cup size. She worked on the left one then, with the same result. She stood back, and looked over her handy work. She stepped up again and made a few adjustments.

"I will have to help you every morning with this, until you get used to it. But I have to say, they look good so far"

A big smile crossed her lips. She poked one of the breasts and it jiggled. She giggled, and then I noticed I had giggled also.

She then pulled each article off the bed and began tossing it me, telling me to put them on. She stood by watching as I slipped each item on. The pink little panties were a no brainier. I was amazed how they looked when I got them on. My "package" was no longer there, I had a flat area, where normally it would stand out. The bra was a little bit more complicated for me. Sarah rolled her eyes at me and helped me.

"It's called a wonder bra" she informed me.

I watched in fascination as my "breasts" were shoved together forming cleavage. I was lost in amazement, positioning my body in different ways to see my new breasts move. Sarah cleared her throat again, and rolled her eyes again at me.

"Sorry Ma'am"

Next Sarah grabbed what she called a corset. Walking behind me she reached around my back and wrapped it around my waist. It was at the top of my waist and went all the way up to almost where the bra was.

"Bend forward a tad" she told me.

She yanked on the laces behind me, in short order I was being squeezed to death I thought. I was trying to gasp for air, but finding it impossible.

"Slow your breathing silly, relax"

I did as she told, it became a little easier, I wasn't going to run, and that was for sure. I would pass out, within 5 strides.

"You will wear a shaper at all times; there will be a different one you wear at night."

She continued her instructional conversation, through different instructions of what I could and could not do. The blouse and plaid skirt soon were on me, and the knee high white socks with small pink bows on the top of them. Two inch high black pumps were placed on my feet. Sarah walked over to the small corner table and pulled the small chair out, and motioned me to sit in it.

I sat down; it was more of a stool, than a chair. Sarah placed what look like a thin cap on my head and began bobby pinning it to my natural hair. After several pins were locked in its place, she gave it a sharp tug. I yelped as the cap stayed put, but it sure pulled my hair. Sarah then opened another cabinet next to the small table. There were several wigs inside, she reached behind the first two and pulled out a strawberry blonde one. It was straight hair that when she attached it to my head it lightly draped over my shoulders. Sarah fussed around some more with it, before she was satisfied. "I will have to dress you for the first while" she sighed.

Sarah stepped back and looked at me. She grabbed a brush off the table and began working on my newly placed hair. Pulling the hair back she placed it into a pony tail.

"We will skip the make-up for this week, after your laser treatment I don't want to risk you breaking out in acne."

I stopped all thought. "What laser treatment?" I looked at Sarah.

Sarah stood straight, eyes glaring down at me. Her eyes almost bored a hole through me.

"That is 10 demerits Karri-Ann, for refusing to ask permission to ask a question." She growled at me. "And soon you will find out what a demerit is."

"The laser was to remove some of your hair, mainly your facial hair."

She shot me a look of warning. She reached onto the table again and picked up a strip of red lace. Placing the red lace around my neck, I knew it was to cover my adams apple.

"Now, go ahead and straighten and clean your room, when you are done I will have breakfast for you before we start class."

I glared up at Sarah. "Dear Karri-Ann that is 5 more demerits for giving me that attitude."

She sighed at me then walked to the door, opened it and walked out.

"That's it, I am out of here" I muttered.

I got up, and walked to the door, more like stumbled. I had never walked in heels before. I reached the door and tried to open the door. It was locked. I looked more closely at the door handle. There was a clear plastic part on top of it. Finger print scanner, it had to be. I slid down on the floor. I sat there looking down at myself. What the hell did I get myself into? I would have to be patient and play along until I found my chance to get away. I gave a deep sigh, and stood up. Well, might as well play along, I hobbled over to the bed and made it up fast. I went into the bathroom then and began looking at what was there. Under the sink I found rubber gloves and cleaning supplies, as well as several other enema bottles. Putting on the gloves I went over to the tub and pulled the drain. In about 15 minutes I had what I thought was a good job on cleaning.

Chapter 3

The door opened, and Sarah came in carrying a small TV table with a platter on it. She sat it near the stool where she had put on the wig. I then realized how hungry I was. I worked my way to the stool and sat down.

"Bon apatite" she said sweetly.

I looked at what I had, it was very slim pickings. One yogurt; a banana; an apple; a glass of orange juice; and some pills. I opened my mouth to ask what the pills were for. I thought better, then smiled at Sarah and asked,

"May I ask a question Ma'am."

Sarah smiled warmly at me. "Yes Karri-Ann, go ahead. You are wondering about the pills, they are vitamins and protein pills, you need the proper diet, and you are way to fat right now."

I frowned. Oh well, at least it is something. I finished the small breakfast quickly. Again Sarah smiled at me warmly, and told me what a good girl I was being now. Sarah told me to go brush my teeth, and she took the tray and walked out the door. I did again as she asked, I found the tooth brush and paste and cleaned my mouth. Then I went and sat on the stool and waited to see what would happen.

The door began buzzing. I went over to it and tried it. The door opened and I walked through. As the door closed I looked at where I was. It was a larger room than the sleeping quarters; a small school desk sat in the center of the room, at the other end was a larger wood desk with a globe, behind the desk on the wall was a large dry erase board. Sitting at the desk was Sarah. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, she was wearing horn rimmed glasses, and a stern look on her face.

"Have a seat please Karri-Ann." Sarah pointed to the only chair in the room.

I went to the desk and slid into it. Sarah began tapping a pencil on the desk and gazing at me over her glasses.

"Forgetting anything Karri-Ann?" She sharply asked.

"ummm, no Ma'am"

My mind was a flurry of anticipation as I tried figuring out what she was getting at. Sarah gave a disgusted sigh. Sarah stood and turned towards the dry erase board. Reaching up she quickly spelled in the corner "Karri-Ann" below she wrote "Demerits=" she then made 20 hash marks. She then went to the center of the board and began writing.

PROPER ETIQUETTE AND BEHAVIOR FOR THE PROPER YOUNG LADY.

Sarah walked over to my seat, she held a ruler in her hand.

"Posture is always paramount, Karri-Ann" she poked my shoulder with the ruler.

"Shoulders back, head upright, unless talking to a superior."

"And dear; we promote modesty, I know you love your new panties, but you should keep it secret until the right moment."

I straightened my back and rolled back my shoulders as she wanted. Then I looked down and tried to figure out what to do with my legs, I was sitting like any other guy would, legs spread as far apart as the skirt would allow. Sarah again rolled her eyes, and then pushed my leg in.

"Keep your feet out, knees together and in."

I placed my feet and knees together and angled them under the desk. I smiled with my accomplishment, then remembered what I was doing and lost the feeling immediately. Sarah made an approving comment and returned to her desk. Sarah opened a drawer and pulled out a text book and brought it over to my desk and placed it in front of me. The title of the book matched to what was in neat penmanship on the board in front of the class. Sarah placed a notebook beside the text book with a pencil on top. Sarah returned to her seat in front and looked at me,

"You will copy every word in the first lesson in the text book, when you are finished bring it to me."

I looked down at the book, and opened it to the first lesson. I scanned the first few pages quickly. It was mostly quips of good manners and comments of what was expected of a woman in good standing. My god, it looked like it was right out of the 1950's. I sighed and picked up the pencil and opened the notebook and began copying the first page. After awhile I went over what I had scrawled down into the notebook.

"Every Lady should always be courteous and respectful" "Always treat your superiors with respect by using "Ma'am and Sir"" "When attending a lesson one should always bring the teacher a gift of thanks" "A good curtsy will always make things easier" "Proper posture is always commanded" "Assumptions will always get you trouble" "Modesty is always the best policy"

There were several pages of this. I continued to write them down until I finished with the last sentence before lesson 2. I was about to stand up and take the notebook to Sarah, then thought better of it. I raised my hand. Sarah looked up and raised her eyebrow.

"Yes Karri-Ann?"

"I have finished writing."

"Bring it to me." Sarah motioned for me to approach her desk.

Standing up I wobbled to the front of the wood desk. I placed the notebook on the desk. I thought about it, then maybe it was just me being a smart ass, I curtsied. Sarah looked at me and burst into a happy smile and clapped her hands.

"Good girl! You can learn new things!"

Sarah swung around and stood up, and then reaching over to the demerit side of the board she wiped a hash mark away. She turned and sat down in the chair again and picked up the notebook. Sarah pursed her lips and began reading. Her hand began slashing away at the paper with a red pencil.

"Your penmanship is horrible, and you misspelled this"

She pointed to one of the words she had slashed.

"You will write this lesson one hundred times, spell correctly, and perfect your penmanship" She waved me back to my desk.

I returned to the desk, sitting down like I was shown I opened the book again, and began writing. Sarah stood up, told me to continue, and went into the room I had been in first.

After what seemed like an hour I stopped and stretched my arms, rolled the soreness out of my neck. The door opened and Sarah stepped back into the room. I hurriedly picked up my pencil and delved back into my work. I looked over my pencil and watched as Sarah went to the board and placed 5 more hash marks on the demerit side. Sarah sat in the chair again and began reading something.

The hours seemed to roll by until I finished. My fingers were cramped, and my arm ached. I raised my hand above my head.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Sarah motioned for me to bring the notebook up to her.

"Also bring your text book"

I brought the books up to her and handed them over to her outstretched hand. Sarah scrutinized each page. She finished her examination of my work, and then opening her drawer again she pulled out a single piece of lined paper. Handing me the paper she told me

"This is your exam; you will go properly write what you memorized. For every mistake you will get a demerit."

I returned to the desk and sat down. I slowly penned the lesson onto my piece of paper. I got the last sentence then froze. Oh God! What was the last sentence? I closed my eyes tightly shut and tried to remember what it was. I relaxed and bit my lower lip, and it sprung into my mind. I smiled and wrote it down. I quickly scanned it, and felt I had done pretty well. I jumped when Sarah reached down and picked it up. I hadn't seen her get up and stand next to me. Sarah strode over to her desk and began reading. I saw her hand reach down, and with a sinking feeling she picked up her red pencil and ticked away on something. Sarah cleared her throat and looked up at me.

"Well Karri-Ann, for the most part you did well. You had a sloppy handwriting on one part, but you misspelled two words, and you mixed up the order of 2 sentences."

Sarah stood and placed 4 hash marks on my demerits. Sarah motioned for me to stand in front of the desk, and then told me to repeat what I wrote. I stood in front, and closing my eyes, I told her every sentence I had written; this time I had it in correct order. Sarah looked pleased.

"Good girl! It is time for lunch. But before you get to eat, we will take care of your demerits."

Coldness hit the bottom of my stomach. I hadn't expected this. Sarah told to take one step back from her desk, and then told me to place my hands on top of the desk. I had to catch myself on the desk to prevent my self falling over. I watched as Sarah pulled out the paddle from the morning punishment that Dan had used. Panic flooded through me. Sarah walked around the desk and stood next to me.

"Let's see, it says 28 demerits."

With that she lifted my skirt exposing my ass, then with one swift swing, WHACK! Sharp pain rocked my ass. My eyes watered up. Her second swing caused stars to shoot into my eyesight. I yelped. I thought it would get better, that my body would go numb, but it didn't. WHACK! I began to cry. Why the hell am I crying? I thought to myself. I am a man, for god sakes. But I could hear my self sob, just like a little girl. Just like a little girl, my mind repeated it self. My legs began to feel very weak; they shook as I stood there. WHACK! Sarah counted 12......13.......14......15. Tears streamed down my face, my ass cheeks felt they were on fire. Electric shocks seemed to flow through my body with each strike. With one last swing the paddle met my ass, Sarah counted the last swing. My knees wanted to buckle; I was fighting with everything on hand not to collapse in a pile at Sarah's feet. I felt Sarah grab my shoulders in what was a surprising firm grasp and pull me into a hug. She held me tight, at first I just stood there, and then my arms did a strange thing and acted by themselves and grasped tightly to Sarah. I began sobbing harder.

"Its OK honey... let it all out" She cooed into my ear and stroked my hair.

Tears streamed down and seemed to sting as they made trails. Sarah slowly pushed me away and took my hand. Leading me around the desk she sat in the chair and pulled me into her again. I sat on her lap crying. Slowly the sobs became less, the tears stopped and I sniffled. Sarah smiled at me, and then pulled my face into hers and kissed me lightly on the lips. My face burned. Then I melted into her kiss, I felt her tongue explore my mouth. She broke the kiss and pushed me lightly to get off her lap. I stood.

"Go ahead and go back to room and I will bring you your lunch."

I walked over to "my room" and I heard the door buzz, I walked through the open door.

Chapter 4

After cleaning up my tear stained face I stood by my bed. My ass stung, I didn't want to sit. The door opened and Sarah walked in with the TV tray and lunch. My stomach growled, and Sarah giggled. I went to the tray and gingerly sat down. I was right; it hurt like hell when I sat. I looked at what she had brought this time. Another apple; a banana; a glass of milk; and a small salad. Sarah motioned for the pills; I placed them on my tongue and gulped the milk. I finished most of the lunch quickly. I was about to bite into the apple when something occurred to me. I knew why Sarah was angry this morning. Sarah walked out the door leaving me to finish my lunch. I went to the bathroom and had to relieve myself I was trying to figure out how to undo myself from the restraints down there, when I remembered what Sarah had said, I sighed and hiked up skirt; I lowered my panties and sat down. I sat there in resignation; everything I did seemed to make me more of a female. I patted my self dry and straightened my skirt. I went to the sink and quickly brushed my teeth. I heard the door open and I poked my head out the bathroom to see Dan pick up the tray table and walk back out. I waited for the door to buzz again.