The story of Karri-Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to struggle whether to let you have this room or not. With your little stunt today, Sarah wants to skin you, and then give you to Edgar and Jorge for their enjoyment whenever they want."

I looked at him in panic. He continued.

"But then I thought about it, and Sarah disagreed, but I make this ruling."

"You are not getting this room because you tried to escape; you are getting this room because you have been working hard and making great strides from where you started."

Dan walked in letting the door close behind him. Walking to the comfy chair, he sat down. He looked at me, and then motioned me over to him. I walked stiff legged to him. He pulled me down to sit in his lap. I starred down at my lap, and rung my hands. Dan explained further, "I want you to look around carefully, this is a reward, and right now you shouldn't be getting one."

"I want you to know that if you do try that again, I will let Sarah have her way. Now look at me."

I drew my eyes to his. I must have had puppy dog eyes, because he sighed, smiled and drew me into a kiss. He cursed when he broke off the kiss.

"You can really do a number on me Karri-Ann. This isn't all for you though. I was planning to start you down the road. But with today, you are going to start right now. I think I need to enforce the good of it, not have you traumatized by it."

I was perplexed at what he was talking about.

"I know you don't want to do this, but I must insist on it. Please don't worry; it will be a lot better."

Dan reached behind him and pulled out the small pillow from the chair. Tossing it on the ground between his feet, he lightly pushed for me to get off his lap.

"Get on your knees, on the pillow."

I sensed where this was going, terror sprung to my eyes. Dan pushed gently again and I did what he wanted. I began mouthing "no". Dan smiled again then undid his pants. Raising his hips he slipped the pants down. His penis lay in his lap. It was no where the size of what Edgar had and not the same thickness as Jorge.

"Now, I want you get close, and then lick it lightly"

His hand pulled me down to his waiting member. Scared of it, I put the tip of my tongue on him. There was no body odor; in fact there was a pleasant clean smell with a hint of strawberry. I leaned further down with the urging from Dan's hand. His penis stirred and slowly began to grow.

"Reach under with your tongue, let it lick my balls." He continued his commands.

I did as he said and with my hand I raised his cock so that I could timidly lick at his base. Dan kept giving reassuring remarks as I bathed his balls and shaft with my tongue. His member was at full size now; it must have been about seven inches. His entire crotch was hairless. A bead of pre-cum pushed out of the top of his erection.

"Lick all the way up, and then take the head into your mouth."

I did it, licking the salty liquid; I opened my mouth and slid it down over him. He kept on his instructions.

"You don't have to take it all in. Take as much as you can in your mouth without gagging. Let your saliva build up, it will make it more slippery."

I made it almost half way down when I felt my throat catch and start to gag. I pulled back up. Dan stroked my head, and made remarks of how good it was and how good I was doing. I stroked down again, the saliva did build up quickly. My eyes watered, but Dan told me to keep going like I was.

"You can use your hand also, grip the base and work it up and down."

I started to do as he said. "There you go, that's nice."

I heard him sigh and I glanced up to see him put his head back and relax. I continued the motion, let my mouth relax, it was easier. I was able to get about an inch further down his shaft. I was starting to run out of breath. Dan must of felt it, "Go ahead and take a breath, but keep stroking my cock."

I released my mouth from him, and took deep breathes to stop the burning in my lungs. I returned to sucking him. As I steadily stroked him, I could feel him start to tense.

"Okay, when I am about to cum, I will tell you, and you need to pull your mouth just far enough back to catch all of it. You are going to swallow; there will be none that comes out of your mouth."

His hand returned to my head and helped me pick up the pace of my up down movements. I heard his breathing start to pick up, his hips also began to move.

"Okay, I am going to cum."

I pulled my mouth back, and my hand stroked him faster. His thighs tightened and he gave a grunt. His shaft throbbed and a string of gooey liquid sprayed in my mouth. The strings of salty sperm kept coming; string after string filled my mouth. I gagged.

"Swallow Karri-Ann, relax and swallow."

I relaxed and thought about a milkshake, and I swallowed. I felt him shake as I licked his head from inside my mouth as I swallowed. I pulled off of him. Dan gazed down at me from the chair with a large smile.

"You did a very good job! Every evening we will do this, I know you don't like it now, but you will."

He motioned me to get up, and standing up he pulled his pants up. Pulling me to him again, he gave me a kiss.

"Relax for the rest of the afternoon and evening, I will be back later with your dinner."

With that he walked out the door. I ran to the bathroom, and washed out my mouth and tried to throw up the belly full of sperm. After brushing my teeth three times, I went to the bed and climbed in and fell asleep again. Dan never returned that night with my dinner. I woke up sometime that night, changed into my night clothes, and crawled back into bed, hungry. I fitfully slept the rest of the night.

Chapter 8

The next few days I walked on eggshells. Dan was the only one I saw, Sarah never came in once. Dan was a different kind of teacher, not always easy to understand. But I stopped thinking of escape, and just let my body do everything he said. Each evening before bed, Dan would come into my room, and watched me change. He would sit in the corner chair, then when I was finished he would have me kneel in front of him. He would tell me about how good I was doing, stroking my hair and filling my mouth with his seed.

A week went by of this. In the morning class Dan came in carrying a case. Opening the case he pulled out a cushion, then three dildo's with suction cup bases. They were of varying sizes. Dan pointed out the six inch, the eight inch, and a twelve inch dildo. Walking over to the wall he stuck each one to the wall. "You will everyday deep throat each one ten times."

I eyed the twelve inch dildo, there was no way I could do that. My stomach did a flip when I figured it was the same size as Edgar. I gagged thinking of it.

"Failing will mean ten demerits for every time you don't deep throat one of those dildos."

My mouth went dry. Dan dropped the cushion, and then pointed to it. I walked over to it and kneeled down. The six inch eyed me in the face. I grasped it, opened my mouth and leaned in. I tasted the rubber of it. I worked it a little bit to get some saliva built up, then pushed in. I gagged and pulled out. I pushed in again, thinking of the paddle. I closed my eyes and pushed myself further onto it. I felt the tip of the rubber head hit the back of my throat. I was about to pull back, then I thought better. I pushed harder. My throat expanded and it popped beyond it and went down. I opened my eyes to see only the wall. I didn't gag. In fact, I didn't have the want to gag. When it had gotten past a certain place, I no longer felt the urge to gag. I pulled off of it and gasped for breath.

"That's one" I heard Dan exclaim.

I swooped down again to the base. I heard Dan say "Two."

I kept going until there were ten down. I switched to the eight inch one then. My jaw burned as I did it again. My throat gave way, and I let it slide further in me. It took several more times to get all ten done. Dan clapped his hands, "Good Job, one more set."

I moved to the large one. I looked at it, wondering if I could even get it in my mouth. I told myself to just do it. Rolling my jaw, I tried to loosen it for what was to come. I placed the tip in my mouth. Closing my eyes, I relaxed myself as much as I could. The tip went in. I worked it in more, and then pulled out. My nose was running heavily, my eyes watered. I made several more tries. The dildo was getting slick. I pulled off to get a breath then swooped down as far as I could. I felt the large bulbous head hit my throat. I squeezed my eyes, and relaxed. With a push, the head forced its way down my throat. Pain erupted from my throat. I quickly pulled back. I gasped, and sat panting. My throat was burning. I looked at Dan. Dan was sitting on the desk watching. He raised an eyebrow. Picking up the paddle he looked at me. It was a hell of an incentive. I turned and with a deep breath I did it again. Eight more pushes and I sat down panting hard.

"Well done Karri-Ann!" Dan strode over and helped me up. Handing me a cloth he told me to clean up my mouth and then the dildos.

My throat was on fire. I finished cleaning, and then I put them in their case. I walked back to my seat and sat down. Dan brought over my workbook and put it front of me. "Each day, remember that."

"Yes sir" I said, but it came out as a croak. My throat really was like sand paper. Dan smiled and played it off.

The lesson ended and I handed in my work. Dan looked at the clock, and then pulling out a key from his pocket went to the door. "Come here Karri-Ann. Put your thumb on the glass screen on the handle."

Turning the key in the door, Dan pushed a button. I placed my thumb on the screen of the handle. It beeped twice. Taking the key out, Dan told me to open the door. I reached down and pulled. The door clicked, and opened to reveal the hall. Dan brushed past me and waved for me to follow him. He did the same thing as before to my room door, and then the workout room.

Turning to me he said "it will be your responsibility to get to class each morning on time, and also get to PE in the afternoon."

I looked at him and blinked. I was kind of stunned. "I will be back with your lunch"

He walked to the end of the hallway and turned to watch me. Again he waved me to my room door. I reached out and opened the door. I walked in slowly. The door behind me closed. I had just been given a little bit of freedom. Pleasure warmed me, and I smiled.

The lunch came and I finished it quickly. I looked on the nightstand where an alarm clock had been placed. I saw that I had twenty minutes before my PE scheduled time. I changed into my workout clothes, and then I decided to go early, so it would please Dan. I smiled as I pulled open my door and strode over to the room across from me. I walked in and paced around for awhile. I grew bored. Shrugging to my self I started the stair climber. After a while the door popped open and Dan came in. Looking surprised he said, "You know, you still have to do your 10 miles from this point?"

I smiled and told him that it was okay. He frowned at me. "Evidently we have been too easy on you. Add on another five miles."

I frowned this time, but I still gave him a nod and told him that I will do as he asked. Dan didn't just include the extra miles. He upped everything. When I finished I was soaked in sweat. I ended up in my bedroom as sore as my first day. Dinner came and the evening activity took place. Dan smiled broadly at me when pulling up his pants. "That was the best you have done so far."

A kiss on the lips and he tucked me in. Then out the door he went.

Chapter 9

The alarm went off. I rolled out of bed. I was actually feeling good. I felt comfortable for the first time in a long while. I quickly showered and finished up my morning duties, I opened my door to find my tray of food and pills. I finished it, and then put on my make up. I took the apple with me and went out the door heading to class. I opened the classroom door with a smile. My smile dropped off my face, and all blood drained from it. There sat Sarah. Green eyes pierced through me. In a pinched face she snorted in disgust. "Your late you little bitch."

I quickly looked at the clock on the wall. It was 5 minutes to eight, I was early. I was about to argue, then checked myself fast.

"I told Dan it was bad choice to let you come freely on your own. That's twenty demerits for your tardiness."

Anger flowed through me. "15 more for that attitude"

I bit my tongue. "Get to your seat whore."

I looked and saw my seat had been placed against the wall on the other side of the room. An eye bolt was screwed into the wall behind it. I got to the seat and sat down. Sarah pulled out the case and taking the dildos, stuck them on the wall. She left out the cushion and then barked at me to do twenty deep throats. I grimaced; this was going to be a hell of a day. I got to the twelve inch dildo, and only got fourteen done. Sarah barked at me that I was finished. I felt Sarah's hand on my neck placing a collar on. Soon I felt a chain go on the back. Jerking me backwards, Sarah dragged me to my seat. I was being chained to the wall. "This is so you don't run."

Tears started to flow from my eyes. "Stop your sniveling you cunt!"

I wiped away the tears and watched as she put a text book and a notebook on my desk. I looked at it. It was the first book I had worked on. "You will copy all of it from beginning to end."

I gritted my teeth and went to work. After several hours, I heard Sarah clear her throat. I looked up and saw that it was almost noon. Sarah walked over to my desk, grabbed my notebook and read it. Sarah snorted in disgust again at me. "You didn't finish. That's how many more demerits? Oh fuck it; you have a hundred whacks now."

The chain was unlocked and Sarah pulled me by it to her desk. She slammed me face down onto her desk. I began to panic, I looked on wildly as she went around, and pulling rope from the front she rapidly tied my hands down. I saw Sarah pull out the paddle, and walked briskly to my backside which was pointed upwards. I saw in the corner of my eye Sarah yank my skirt up, then hold the paddle like a baseball bat,and swung as hard as she could. Pain caught me like a lightening strike. I screamed in pain. Sarah worked as hard and as fast as she could. I was shaking so badly, sobs were almost stopping my breath. I only saw hot white flashes. After the twenty fifth strike on my ass, I lost all consciousness. I came back when she had counted seventy. Sarah was crying, her sobs came with each heavy pant. Her hits were softer, she must have been exhausted, and she had given her all in those first hits. My body was convulsing in pain. I was trying to climb off, but could go no where. Sarah stopped, to weak to go on. She went to the front of the desk and undid my hands. Sarah pushed me off the desk and told to go to my room. I slid towards the door. I made several tries to get up. My legs buckled. I managed to use the wall and get up. I made my way to my bedroom, and collapsed face down on my bed. I cried until I passed out from the pain again.

I stirred slightly at the sound of the door and Dan calling my name. I could feel my pillow was soaked with tears and sweat. I was shaking and I felt frozen.

"Karri-Ann, you are late for PE, I am not very hap...." He stopped in mid sentence.

"Aw shit!" I heard him bustle to the door again.

"SARAH! Bring the medical bag down here quickly!" I heard him mash the button on the intercom and bellow.

I felt Dan hover over me, then lightly touch me, he slowly raised my skirt exposing my inflamed ass. I flinched and tried to move away, but my body felt as if it weighed a ton. Dan slowly worked my clothes off me. I shook violently as I lay there, tears streaming down my face again in pain. Dan pulled another blanket from under the bed and placed it over me. I whimpered again as waves of pain flowed over me. The door abruptly opened and Sarah stomped in.

"What is the little bitch complaining about now?"

Dan lifted the blanket exposing my backside for Sarah to see. I heard Sarah stop, a small voice came from where she stood, "Oh dear!"

I heard her run out the door. Dan sighed and picked up the bag Sarah had dropped. Pain wracked my backside again as Dan applied a cool salve. Dan was muttering to himself. I heard water run in the bathroom and Dan walked to my bed.

"Sweetie, you need to take these pills, roll over on your side."

I managed to roll over. Dan helped me take the glass and downed the pill he held out for me. Taking the glass away, he came back and lifting me up gently he placed me under the covers on my belly. I felt more blankets being put on me. Then I faded into sleep.

For the next few days when I woke I found Dan and Sarah by the bed. They would give me a few pills, and then I would drift off to sleep. I was unsure how many days had past. I was able to sit up though this time. Dan looked up from the chair with a concerned look on his face. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Dan walked over and looked at me. "You ready to get up?"

I bit my lip, and nodded. Dan disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the bath being run. I sat there fighting the daze I was in. I raised my arm. I noticed I smelled really bad. Dan came back in and helped me walk to the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with bubbles, and looked inviting. I was about to get in when I twisted around and looked behind me. My ass was completely black and blue. I could see it was swollen slightly still, and it hurt when I walked. I flinched again at the sight of it. I stepped in and lowered my self slowly down until I was immersed totally. Dan walked back out; I heard the door open and close. I lay in the bath feeling drained. I faded out again. I noticed the water getting cold. I heard the door open, and Dan walked in with a tray of food. I realized how hungry I was all of a sudden.

"Step out Karri-Ann before you turn into a prune." Dan joked with me.

I gingerly got out of the tub and into a warm towel Dan held out for me. I was beginning to get worried at how I was being treated.

"Am I in trouble again, Sir?" I said softly and looked at my manicured toes.

Dan laughed, "No, you're not in trouble. We were really scared for you. You had a high fever for the past 3 days."

Dan walked me over to the bed again and told me to sit. Placing the tray next to me I sucked it down as quickly as I could. I felt energy come back to me. After cleaning up, Dan smeared more salve on my still sore posterior. Dan handed me some soft panties and a soft dress. I dressed gently, the clothes felt like sand paper on my ass, but I grinned and pushed the thought of it from my mind. The day turned out to be only a light day with Dan. I had worked on my further lessons until the afternoon, and then Dan told me that it was good enough for the day, and to turn in. I did end up heading to bed early.

Chapter 10

My dreams were a flutter of bad and good. My eyes popped open, and I starred at the clock on the bed stand next to me. The 3:00 AM burned into my eyes. The door at my feet made a soft click. Someone softly slipped in. I heard the soft patter of feet walk to the side of the bed my back was facing. The covers lifted and I felt the bed dip as the person climbed in behind me. I was about to turn when I smelled the light smell of perfume. Soft hands slipped over my shoulder and pulled me gently to their body. I turned to come face to face with Sarah. Her breath gently caressed my face. I felt something wet fall on my face. Her breath caught, and more tears started falling. "I am so, so, sorry" I heard Sarah break down.

Sarah buried her face into my neck; she began to sob her apologies over and over again. "I felt so bad..... I was so angry and hurt, I was afraid you would leave."

Fury erupted in me. I was about to say something, then stopped. I thought about it. The week before my escape attempt, I had actually felt good. I began to think of how Sarah must of felt. I had been behaving like I cared for her, then I had shoved her to the ground. I looked inside myself and asked "How do I feel about Sarah and Dan?"