The story of Karri-Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth of it was, I had started to care for both of them quite a bit. My anger left, replaced by sadness. I placed my arm over Sarah, and I also began crying. I would have scoffed at someone for crying several months ago. But now, I had been immersed in becoming a woman that I acted like one now. The two of us clung to each other and cried. Soon Sarah was in a deep passionate kiss with me. She broke away long enough to tell me more how she felt then we kissed again. Sarah was pressed against me tightly, her body was a furnace. We lay there lightly touching each other until we fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the alarm. Sarah stirred awake, smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me again. Dancing out of my grasp, she stepped out of bed and disappeared out the door. I got up, and got ready for the day. I smiled to myself, and decided that I would do everything they wanted, because I wanted to do everything they said.

The day went quickly. I easily did my work. My work out was a bit tender, but I put on a good attitude and I finished it.

As I sucked Dan down easily, I was aware that I had looked forward to it. I swallowed greedily as Dan erupted in my mouth. I took him deep in my mouth and made sure every drip had made it in. I smiled sweetly at Dan as he stood panting his happiness at the job I had done. He knew then, I was his. I was honestly happy at pleasing him, it astonished me. Weeks passed, and I again became comfortable in doing my day to day duties. Every now and then Sarah would slip into my bed late at night and we grew closer on each occasion. A few times Sarah would let me slip down kissing every inch of her. Parting her clit with my tongue, I would tease and lick until she writhed desperately against my mouth to reward me with a gush of her juice.

A morning had passed easily; in fact I was in a very good mood. I bounced along when I walked to my room. Sarah stopped me before I went into my room. "Follow me." She motioned me.

We walked to the end hallway door. Opening it Sarah stepped through, I hesitated then quickly stepped through also. Sarah made a left and went to a door. I looked in disdain at the couch on the other side of the room. That horrible couch, I thought. Sarah cleared her throat, and I jumped. I quickly entered the door that she held open for me. The room appeared to be a doctor's office. An examining table stood in the middle of the room. I gazed around to see the normal things you would see in any hospital or clinic. "Take off your clothes honey, all of them."

I instantly complied. I folded up each article of clothing and placed them on a chair near the door. Sarah patted the table with her hand. I jumped up on it and shivered from the slightly chilled air. Sarah walked over to the door, and turned the thermostat up. A few minutes went by, and then the door opened. A little old man wearing a white doctor's jacket walked in. "Hello Sarah, how are you doing dear?"

His thick spectacles revealed large bright eyes. His bushy eyebrows danced up and down as he looked at Sarah who giggled at him. "Hello Dr. Kelly, this is Karri-Ann." She pointed me out.

Dr. Kelly looked at me and burst in to a large smile. He walked over to me and patted my leg. "AH good, and how are you feeling this fine day young lady."

I raised my eyebrow at him, if he didn't see my penis jutting out of me then either he is blind, or senile. Then again, I thought to myself, I had noticed recently that my scrotum had grown pretty small, and my penis seemed smaller. I had figured that it must be because of the gaff keeping me restrained all the time. I had not really thought about it. Dr. Kelly went to a drawer and pulled out different examination devices. He did all the normal things, listening to my heart and lungs. Looking at different parts, moving my arms and legs he checked me out. Having me stand he checked from behind, checking my prostrate. He had me turn my head and cough as he felt my scrotum. So he must know that I was a male. He would occasionally go to the counter and scribble down on a notepad. He was muttering to himself, and occasionally telling me to move something, or asking if something hurt. "Ah, Sarah, go ahead and get me a blood sample then would you now dear."

I looked at Sarah, wondering if she would actually leave and get someone else. Instead Sarah went to another drawer and removed some test tubes, and other items to draw my blood. Sarah saw the look on my face.

"Don't be silly, I am a registered nurse." She reassured me.

I wasn't quite sure, but Sarah quickly set about getting my blood. Five tubes of blood later, I felt light headed. Sarah wrote on the tubes and placed them in a box, then placed it in Dr. Kelly's bag that he had brought in. "Good!" Dr. Kelly announced.

He pointed to my clothes and waved me to go get in them. I quickly dressed, Sarah tightened my corset and I was soon dressed. Dr. Kelly wagged his bushy white eyebrows at me and made a comment that if he was thirty years younger. I giggled at him.

I told Dr. Kelly goodbye, and Sarah walked me back to my room. I ate my lunch and got ready for the rest of the day. The day quickly past, and I was soon fast asleep.

Two days later I was eating my lunch. Sarah handed me another glass of orange juice and told to drink up. I drained the glass, and helped Sarah with the tray. Thanking me, she sat it down on the table again. I wasn't sure why she did that. Sarah stood watching me. "I think that you should lie down quickly dear."

I looked at her questioningly. I started feeling tipsy, what was in that drink? I went to lie down, and my legs gave way. Sarah rushed over and helped me to the bed. My mouth stopped working as I looked at Sarah. The world faded in front of my eyes.

I swam in lethargic clouds. My eyes parted slightly to see a pair of white bushy eyebrows. "Relax young lady, count down from one hundred. Sarah, increase the drip on the IV."

Darkness drifted down, and once again I swam in the clouds.

Soreness in my throat brought me around to reality. I tried to say something, but only a croak came out. Dan's face appeared. He seemed to say something, but I had a hard time understanding what he was saying. I closed my eyes, and was immediately asleep again.

My eyes popped open. This time I was awake. I was looking into a set of thick spectacles with bushy white eyebrows above them. "Good, you are awake, young lady. Don't sit up, just stay still and don't try to talk. You will have a small difficulty talking for the next day or so. Now let's see how they are healing, shall we?"

I tried to talk, and immediately regretted it. I winced; I was totally baffled about what was happening. Dr. Kelly pulled down the blankets that covered me, exposing my chest. I looked down; two globes seemed to be balanced on my chest. My breath caught. I had gotten used to the small breasts that had been pushed out with the straps they had me wear. But this was different. It dawned on me then. I was looking at two actual breasts. Dr. Kelly had implanted breasts on me!

Again I talked; a raspy voice said "What...?"

Dr. Kelly smiled and wriggled his eyebrows at me and began a lecture on how he completed the surgery by making two unnoticeable incisions along the nipple line. He went on to say that they had gone with the "C-cup", and he couldn't have agreed more. My chest all of a sudden hurt. I saw Sarah lean over Dr. Kelly and then disappear again from my view. Sarah shooed Dr. Kelly out of the way and helped me up to drink some water. She handed me a pill and the glass with a straw. I took the pill and sucked down the cool water. It felt good on my throat. I sighed with relief. Dr. Kelly was trying to tell me what an amazing job he had done with the implants and the trachea shaving. I heard the last part. My hand went to my throat. It was swollen. But I could feel enough. I no longer had a lump there. I was in shock. I looked down and looked at the breasts that now made me a woman.

Chapter 11

I recuperated pretty quickly. The benefit of the new breasts was that I no longer had to wear the strap that had pinched the tissue together. I soon learned that not only did I have a new look; the clothes in the closet had changed. No longer were the dresses and skirts that of a young school girl. The shoes had been changed to four inch heals. I was soon in the rhythm of things. I was amazed each morning to look down at my jiggling mounds that adorned my chest. The classes changed to computers and language. Dan and Sarah took turns teaching me. PE was an interesting activity as when I ran; my new breasts bounced a lot. All the bruising was gone in just over a week. I was actually having a good time; I looked forward to my evening time with Dan. Dan was finding it hard to concentrate when I did work on his hard cock. I became so good at it; I started to see if I could make him erupt faster then the time before.

I had finished my dinner and was in the middle of getting ready for my evening. The door opened and Dan came in and plopped on the bed and watched me get ready with a mournful look on his face. Slipping on my silk teddy, I asked permission for the question on my mind. He nodded the go ahead. "What's wrong?"

"Sarah....well I said something stupid, and well I got kicked out of the bedroom for the night."

"Ah..." I acknowledged.

I picked up the chair pillow and went to the bed and dropped it on the ground in front of him. I knelt down on it, and reaching up I began undoing Dan's pants. Slipping it open I leaned over and began licking his soft shaved sack. Leaning back Dan sighed and let me go to work on him. My licks and sucking had him harder then I had seen before. Dan's hands fell to my head and helped my bobbing mouth engulf and please him. Soon I felt his tightening sack, the quivering thighs let me know he was about to blow. Hot semen shot into my mouth.

I walked into the bathroom, and cleaned up. I expected to see Dan gone, and I would normally hop into bed and be fast asleep. This time was different. Dan was not gone. He was standing by the bed waiting for me. All of his clothes lay at his feet. Dan waved me to him. I timidly walked to him. He wrapped me into a kiss; I felt his hands wander down my body. His hands found their way to my breasts. My body was tingling from this. I had never felt a man do this before. I had started getting used to the blow job, but this was different. Dan slipped my teddy off, his tongue swooped down and his teeth nipped at my nipples. His hands explored my body, caressing softly. A sigh broke out of me, which surprised me. Dan stood and with both hands grasping my ass lifted me up. My legs collapsed around him and he drew me close. Our lips clashed again. Dan turned and laid me down on the bed, following me he crushed me. I felt his member, rock hard against my belly. Dan reached underneath me and I felt him grab my panties. Standing he removed them, and then he untied my gaff and pulled it off. My eyes got wide. He had never done that before. He was back on me; I wrapped my arms around his neck. Again he lifted me and turning around he sat down with me still in his lap. His face buried in my neck, licking and sucking again. Sensations flowed through me. I was turned on. I felt a stirring down low. It had been weeks that I had even thought about my penis. Dan grasped my ass cheeks lifting and spreading. I felt his hard cock head searching for my hole. He found it and slowly let me down. I held my breath and whimpered. His teeth bit my earlobe, making me forget for a micro second about his large cock at the opening of me. I pushed out on my anus and sat down. He entered me, and stopped at the top of his shaft, letting me get used to him. I relaxed, and panted in his ear "Fuck me, please fuck me, I need you inside!"

He did then. I slid to his base. The heat burned deep in me. It was another feeling that at first I tensed, and then relaxed again. This was different from when I was first mounted. I felt good; I felt that he desired me. I raised my hips, and then went down. He grunted, and whispered to do it again. I slowly did it again, then again. I would hit his base, and then grind on him. His breath was hot on my skin; his breath would catch then try to breath slower. Desire took over Dan. Standing he turned again and dumped me off him. Lifting my legs over his shoulders he bent me and exposed my puckered hole again. The cock slammed back in my waiting hole. I cried for him to fuck me hard. His composer was gone; he fucked me harder and faster. My moans and pants drove him further into me. He was panting heavily and grunting with each thrust. Sweat beaded off his chest. Then it caught him, he couldn't last any longer. He grabbed me harder and thrust as deep as he could go. The semen hit deep inside my bowls. I arched my back trying to get him deeper into me. I panted in his ear heavily. He began to thrust again. I felt him harden again, and he made slow steady thrusts. I couldn't believe I was feeling this. I wanted it; I wanted him to do it all night. I panted it in his ear. He pulled out of me, twisted me over onto my hands and knees, and then was back in me. He lasted longer then I could imagine. Over and over he thrust in me. He pushed hard and I was flung further up on the bed. He climbed up and was jack hammering my ass again. He grabbed my arms by the elbows and using them like reigns, he rode me. I could hardly catch my breath. I just yelled over and over again for him to fuck me. With a grunt I felt him explode in me. I collapsed on the bed with him on top of me. He stayed in me as we caught our breath. The next hour was Dan contorting me into different positions. I faded in the early morning, Dan spooning me under the covers, kissing my neck.

Chapter 12

I woke to the alarm, and found Dan was gone. I yawned deeply, and stretched. The shower felt good, and the semen seem to pour out my hole forever when I flushed it out. Slipping my white blouse and black skirt on I got ready. My make up was a bit of a challenge, lack of sleep had given me dark circles under my eyes. When I felt it was sufficient I headed to my class for the morning.

Sarah was at her desk. Her hand was scribbling on a piece of paper. I could sense right away that my mistress was irritated. I curtsied and softly told her good morning. Sarah looked up with a tight face which quickly softened and then a small smile came out. "Don't worry sweetie, I am not mad at you, get that panicked look off your face."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I went to my desk against the wall with the computer. Sitting down, I turned the computer on. As it buzzed and the hardware hummed to life I felt Sarah behind me. Placing her hands on my shoulders she asked, "Dan spent the night in your room last night didn't he."

"Yes Ma'am." I immediately started thinking about that answer. My stomach fluttered.

Sarah laughed again. "Honey, I told you. You are not in trouble. Dan will be fucking you a lot more."

"Tell me about it Karri-Ann."

I looked up at her, then with her encouraging me again, I told her everything, how I felt, what he did. She lent down and whispered "You liked it, feeling his cock in you?"

I nodded and bit my lower lip. Sarah's hands drifted down to my breasts and began lightly feeling them. Sarah whispered how she liked my new tits. She flicked open my blouse buttons slowly and let her fingers caress my nipples. Sarah's kisses on my tongue felt wonderful. I arched my back and leaned my head back into a deep kiss from Sarah. Soon my blouse and bra were off and my hands hungrily went to exploring Sarah. Sarah was leading me to her desk then. My skirt was off next. My mouth explored her breasts as I slipped her clothes off. Sarah worked her way to sitting on top of the desk. I worked my way slowly down to her slit that was already moist. I was soon lightly kissing around her clit. I worked my way closer in, and then flicked her clit with my tongue. I felt her sharp intake of breath, and her moans made the gaff strain with the pressure of my hardening cock. Over and over again I worked my tongue into and around her pussy. For ten minutes I brought her to the final orgasm. Her body shook violently with throws of pleasure. Sarah sat up immediately and slipped off the desk. Her hands reached behind me and untied my gaff. Pulling it off me, she went down to her knees. My cock seemed to pop as it got hard. She easily sucked me in and worked my shaft like I never had before. My fingers worked into her hair. My panting was haggard and I tried to slow it down. I didn't want to orgasm yet, I wanted this to go on. I had not come in months; in fact I was surprised that I hadn't blown my load yet. A breeze should have set me off. Sarah stood up. I felt disappointment at first, but when Sarah turned and shoved her perky little ass at me, I was happy again. Sarah was flowing juice, my cock slammed into her. Her moans grew louder. I pounded faster. I was still going strong. My God! I had never gone this long before. I was panting hard, Sarah was yelling for me to fuck harder and faster. I made a good attempt at it. I was still going strong. The thought of it started getting me worried a bit. But Sarah reached behind and grabbed my ass trying to pull me harder into her. I lost it; I flung everything I could into her. Sarah had a strong orgasm then. I felt her shake and tighten. I pushed two more times, and then I did explode. I cried out and my cock throbbed again. I broke away and looked down. My six inch cock deflated quickly. Sarah was already in my arms kissing me. "Sweetie, get your cloths on and follow me." She panted at me.

I had my clothes on as quickly as they had come off, and I waited patiently as Sarah straightened her self out. I followed Sarah down the hall and out the end door. I thought we must be going back to the medical room, but she kept walking. I watched her ass as she walked and smiled. We walked to the stairs. I looked up, then saw her reach to the right and noticed another door. Opening it we went in. A long hall way stood in front of us. Our heels made a loud clacking noise on the polished floor as we continued down the hall. I smiled and was still thinking about how I had just fucked Sarah, after a night of Dan fucking me. We came to the end of the hall to three doors. One on the left, it was labeled "GYM". The door in front of us had no sign. The door on the right side of the hall had a placard next to the door. The placard read "Karri-Ann". Sarah turned to me and smiled. Waving me to the door, she motioned me to hurry up. I opened the door. I walked into a apartment. On the left was the door to the bathroom. To my right was a counter that opened into a small kitchen. A large four post bed was in the center of the back wall. I could see a walk in closet in the corner. A couch, a chair, and a TV were set up. I stood there in amazement. Sarah wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear again. "This is your new room sweetie. Want to break it in?"

I smiled and turned. I sucked into her kiss. Our clothes were off in no time and we were in bed. Sex went on until the afternoon. We fell asleep. I woke up later from the hunger in my stomach. I hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch. Sarah pointed it out and told me to go make lunch for both of us in my new kitchen. I laughed, and headed for the kitchen. I stopped on the way. A large mirror was on the wall. I looked at the woman in the frame. I blinked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had slipped on a pair of panties when I had gotten up. I had known I had changed, but this was radical. I had a permanent hourglass waist from the corsets and body shaper. My skin glowed and was smooth. My breast stood out perky. My shape was smooth and slender, my flat belly added to the effect. I was no longer an out of shape man, with not much looks. Now I was this gorgeous woman. I turned my body from side to side examining myself. I couldn't believe it.