The Story of M Ch. 01

Story Info
How I found myself pwned by a pregnant widow.
2k words
4.17
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help myself. I just notice these things. Mascara on eye lashes. The curvature of breasts and legs. A light in an otherwise dark office. So how did I miss the tentacles?

I was leaving the office late, had to finish up some paperwork. The office was empty, everyone had gone home. Except for M. I poked my head into her office to see if she was okay. She had been through so much lately. Her husband died in a car accident. Afterward she found out that she was already pregnant and left to raise the baby alone. Rumor had it that he had a nice insurance policy. We just assumed she was working to keep busy while grieving.

"Are you alright? Is there anything I can do for you?" M leans back in her chair and wriggles around until she finds a comfortable position. She folds her long slender fingers across her rotund belly and thinks for a moment.

"I could use a shoulder rub. I've got no one to do that for me now and I really need one. Would you?" She looked at me with very large green eyes that pleaded her case with intensity.

"That's probably not a good idea. I've been through the sexual harassment training. We're in lawsuit territory. Sure there's not anything else I can do for you?"

That's when I noticed the M was wearing pink eye shadow that not only accentuated the green of her eyes but formed a perfect background for eyelashes lengthened by charcoal gray mascara. That's when I noticed how her firm and proportionately large breasts were swollen by pregnancy and formed two massive mounds that heaved to and fro when she took a breath. That's when I noticed that adding a turgid belly to undulating tits and ass just multiplied her curviness. My resolve flip-flopped like a newly elected politician.

M leaned forward and her tits practically spilled out of her very low-cut green blouse. "Pretty please?" Damn her. "If you insist."

I sat in an empty chair and scooched it up behind hers and timidly started to massage her shoulders. I would begin to knead her tense muscles, but then her blouse would bunch up and I would stop to smooth it out. Then I'd start massaging again and the fabric would tangle again. "You're so mousy for a manager. Here, let me help you."

M stood up, unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off without letting me see anything on the front side, and carefully draped it over her desk. She sat back down. "Please continue."

I spend a few seconds noticing that M was wearing a beautiful black lace bra with 4 hooks on the back. I decided to go all managerial on her and I slip my fingers underneath her bra straps and slide them off her shoulders. "The better to massage you with, my dear." I hear only a sigh in response, so I start kneading her shoulders again. I lift blonde hair up off her neck and rub hard to get the kinks out. My hands move all over her shoulders and the upper part of her back. M starts moaning softly.

"That feels so good. I can't tell you how much I miss getting my nightly back rub. Would you mind...I mean...Can I ask you to give my whole back a good rubdown?"

Without waiting for an answer, M reaches back and unhooks her bra. Again, without letting me see anything on the front side, she slips it off and tosses it so that it lands neatly on her blouse. Then she turns sideways in her office chair and leans forward, resting her forehead on her folded arms, her folded arms resting on the edge of her desk. "Now, be a good boy and finish what you started."

I glance toward the open office door, wondering what time the cleaning crew is going to hit this area. Wait a minute, like I care? I start massaging all up and down M's back, rubbing her shoulders and neck and making sure that I go as far to the sides as I can. I'm wondering if I can just quietly slip my hands around to her big tits when all of a sudden M sits bolt upright and spins in her chair.

"Back rubs aren't the only thing I'm missing." I drink in the vista before me. There's a large swollen curving belly with a linea negra. Plump, ripe breasts cascade on top, resting on the receding curve of the basketball-sized tummy. Her full lips pursed just so. Her eyes entreating me.

She pulls me to her chair and I see her hands moving to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. My stiffening cock springs out at attention as soon as she lowers the zipper. "Do you know how horny some pregnant women get?" I'm thinking to myself, "Not really, but I'm dying to find out." Next thing I know M starts stroking and licking my cock as she drops my pants down to my ankles.

What the hell happened? I was just going home to my wife when I noticed that M was working late. I was just trying to be polite. Sure, M is hot, but she's widowed and pregnant and wow, can she give head.

M starts kissing and licking my knob so hungrily, her tongue moving up and down my shaft. When she starts sucking my balls. I'm captivated. Then M starts sucking my cock deeper and deeper. I see her head bobbing up and down and feel her mouth wrapped around more and more of my shaft until it dawns on me that she can deep throat. What the fuck is going on? Who is this chick? Where has she been all my life?

M stops sucking my cock, turns around, hikes her skirt and sits on my lap. She's not wearing panties and she just straddles my cock and slowly impales herself on my stiff pole. She leans back into me, her back against my chest, letting my cock filling her wet pussy. I instinctively grab her tits and caress them gently. M starts grinding her hips so that her pussy squeezes my rod. As she works her magic I grow even harder till I'm rock solid.

After a few minutes of rhythmic grinding M stops and just sits bearing her weight down on my cock. She doesn't say a word to me. Then she starts rubbing her clit and playing with herself like she's using my dick as a sex toy. I think she was tuning me out, her mind imagining her deceased husband's cock or something. She just kept touching herself and moaning louder and louder. Just when I think she's going to cum, M climbs off.

M sits on her desk, perching on the edge. She pulls me close and we French-kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth as my tongue wrestles with hers. "Jeremy, kiss me all over and don't stop till I tell you to."

I plant wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. I kiss her breasts in a spiral that starts on the edge and grows tighter and tighter till I reach her nipples. I suck them in and out of my mouth, gently scraping them against my teeth as my hands squeeze her mounds firmly together. I kiss her swollen belly; I'm finding myself getting really turned on by the shape of her body. As M lies back I kiss her hips and pussy and start licking her pussy lips and finally I tease her clit by flickering the tip of my tongue against it. As she gasps I gently suck it in and out and then go back to licking her all over. After licking all over I position my mouth so that I can fuck her pussy with my tongue. M moans loudly as she feels my lengua thrusting in and out of her wet vagina.

When it seems like M is going to explode with pleasure, she signals for me to stop. Reluctantly, I obey. She climbs off the desk and gets down on her hands and knees on the office floor. She sticks her nicely curved ass out at me and whispering tells me to Go for it. I kneel behind her and slip my cock inside her wet pussy, slowly shoving it all the way in till I'm buried up to my balls. I take hold of her hips and thrusting my cock in and out slowly at first. Then I start fucking M harder and faster as her tits bounce wildly. I keep pulling all the way out and then going in again, slamming my balls against her clit and pulling her hips onto my cock.

"Let me taste my juices on your cock." This time I'm not so reluctant. I quickly pull out and sit up on the desk. I can't believe how nasty M is. She kneels before me and leans her head forward and quickly swallows my cock, licking it clean, tasting her own pussy juices. As she expertly deep-throats me, I run my fingers through her blonde hair gently, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Okay, my turn." M pulls me down onto the floor and straddles my face. She shoves her wet pussy onto my mouth and I fuck her with my tongue and suck her clit as she gets hotter and hotter. "You're getting me so hot, Boss. It's been a long time. Don't stop." As I continue licking and sucking she starts moaning louder and louder. M starts grinding her hips hard down on my face. I'm having trouble breathing so I just stick my tongue out and let her use it to please herself. Just when I think I can't hold my breath any longer, M moans loudly her hold body convulsing and breaking the seal around my mouth. "Damn, that felt good." Breathing felt pretty good to me, too.

Then M gets off my face and climbs onto my pole. I see her tits bouncing up and down and she bucks on my cock. She leans forward and presses her palms on my chest. Then she starts grinding her pussy down on my cock and moving her hips back and forth again and again, moaning deeper and deeper, till this intensive growl signals me that she's cum a second time.

"Your turn, baby." I help M up and lay her back down on the desk. I stand next to her and clasp her legs to my chest. I slip my cock into her dripping wet pussy and start fucking her slowly. You can hear my hips slapping against hers, like hands clapping faster and faster. As I come closer to exploding, which doesn't take long, I start ramming my rod as hard and fast as I can, pounding her pussy as I feel her squeeze my cock even harder. "Cum for Momma, won't you, Boss. Don't pull out. Cum in my pussy, baby." I hold her legs as far apart as I can, my elbows hooked against her knees. I start slamming her pussy, arching my cock upward, trying to hit the G-spot, feeling my pole being swallowed with wave after wave of intense heat. "Yeah, baby, that's it, have your way." Then it was like slow motion, I remember slamming in and out of her pussy, my cock becoming the center of the universe. Then there was heat and spasms and I felt myself shooting a huge load of cum into her pussy walls. I shoved my cock as far in as I could and just held it there, looking at her green eyes and finding myself enchanted.

The rest is a blur. I think she kissed me and then handed me my clothes. I think I got dressed and walked out. I think I saw her typing on the keyboard as I wobbled unsteadily back to my office. All that night and all the next morning I thought of nothing but M. Over and over again I saw my hips thrusting into hers, her swollen pregnant belly rising so high. I wanted to kiss her all over.

It was the next day, when I came back from lunch, when I found the note. It began, "If you don't want upper management to find out that you've violated company policy and taken advantage of a distraught, pregnant widow..."