The Story of Me and Laura Jean

Story Info
Some days are just fucked up.
4.5k words
3.68
36.8k
10
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Jean Hart was a tall thin blonde working as a waitress at the China Hut Asian restaurant when I met her. She was and is 5 foot 11 inches tall and was then about 135. She has filled out some since then but I still thought she was damn hot. Laura Jean was working at the China Hut and going to school at the local college to get her degree in human resources. I was E-4 in the Air Force waiting for the last part of my enlistment to be up so I could finish my degree. When I met Laura Jean I was immediately attracted to her as was every other post pubescent male in the area.

What wasn't there to like, long lithe legs, round cute but, c cup breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes and a cute turned up nose. But I had two strikes against me, I was from out of town and I was in the military. I would go in to the restaurant and talk to her but she pretty much blew me off.

Long story short I ended up marrying Laura Jean, and she wasn't pregnant. Laura Jean wasn't going to marry no military man so we waited until I was on my terminal leave and Laura Jean was graduating from college before we had the wedding. We had graduation and then a Friday wedding. It was a short honeymoon since I had to be at work at the factory Monday. The plan was I was going to work at the factory where Laura Jean's daddy was a foreman until the next semester started at the college on the base to finish my degree. That was 5 fucking years ago and I was still working at the factory. Between Laura Jean wanting a house and a new car and the base closing down it wasn't much of a chance to go to college.

Bobby Ray was Laura Jean's daddy and he was a stereotypical redneck. He was crude, mean and a bully if he didn't like you. Plus he was a leader of the local KKK. The factory management didn't really like Bobby Ray but he kept order in the factory and kept the unions out using his KKK resources. I had worked my way up to a section leader where I was making sure 3 other machine operators and myself got our floor quotas done. It had all gone pretty good for a while. With her degree Laura Jean got on with the factory in the front office and was working for Rashad Herman who was the human resources manager.

Bobby Ray didn't like Rashad, some the nicer things he called him was token and football trophy. Rashad was a former All American defensive back for the State University up the road and had played in a bowl game and had gotten drafted by the New England Patriots but never made the cut.

Mark Dean was the factory manager and big booster of Rashad's team so he hired him. Rashad spent most of his time at Kiwanis meetings, or other meet and greet functions to show the factory was about diversity and equality. In reality it was a 20th century plantation with Bobby Ray as the overseer and any promotion or job went through him. Mark Dean tried to get rid of Bobby Ray once but rumors of some photos of Dean started to surface and Dean was found one morning after a major rainstorm naked and babbling strapped to a tree in a field outside of town. He took a few weeks off from work before coming back. That's when Bobby Ray seemed to have more power.

With both of us working at the factory Laura Jean and I were making decent money but the problem she was working day shift and I was working swings from 4 PM to 12 AM. So we didn't see much of each other except on the weekends. So sex was out of the question until then. Even then we had to compete with family gatherings and monthly periods and other distractions. Bur when we did it was good.

Laura Jean was an amazon goddess. She didn't like giving blow jobs that much but I didn't mind. I loved to lay between her thighs and lick her sweet pussy until she came multiple times. She even started shaving her cunt about 6 months ago so I could work her clit over easier. We did all kinds of positions but Laura Jean would never go for anal sex. It was OK if I lick her ass to make her come but no finger and especially no cock near her ass. That's OK causing have Laura Jean riding you like a cowgirl with those now D size titties bouncing over your head was heavenly.

That's exactly was I was thinking about when I heard the screech of pain from the machine next to mine. I spun around and saw Danny had his had caught in the feed mechanism and blood was coming out onto the floor. I jumped over and slapped his emergency stop button and hit the alarm on the wall. Nick Lauder the night time foreman and Bobby Ray's chief enforcer came running over yelling.

"Who the fuck hit that shut off and alarm," about that time he saw Danny's trapped hand and said "Mother Fucker, shit oh damn," looking at me he said "Get him the fuck out of there while I call Bobby Ray!"

I yelled as he left "You better call 911 he needs an ambulance!"

It took me and the other two guys in the section about 5 minutes to get Danny out and one of the guys had tied a tourniquet around his forearm in the mean time to slow the blood down. When we got him undone Danny was ashen looking but still alive. Bobby Ray must have hauled ass because he was there damn quick. We had rolled Danny out to the front of the factory expecting to find an ambulance but instead found Bobby Ray standing there.

He looked at Danny and looked at me then spat out "Take that stoned ass mother fucker to the hospital."

I asked about the Ambulance but Bobby Ray just laughed and said "Shit, that costs money and I ain't paying for it, get his ass in your truck and go before I make you clock out to do it. "

I had Marcus help me get Danny to the truck and we wrapped 3 more shop towels around his hand to make sure didn't bleed in my truck. I was really pissed at Bobby Ray but he was probably right about Danny. He smoked dope all the time and chances are while we were just on break instead of smoking a cigarette he was probably smoking a joint. About a half mile from the hospital the blood started oozing from the towel so I had Danny hold it out the window.

I got him to the country ass hospital we had in the town, after the base closed most of the money left with it and the hospital showed. I stayed only long enough the throw the nurse Danny's ID and help plop him in a wheel chair and push him through the door. As I walked out of the hospital I had saw where the blood had went down the side of my truck and then I realized that I had blood all over my clothes. So I decided to go to the house to clean up.

One of the good things about the base closing at the time was that Laura Jean and I got 4 bedroom house on the edge of town with 5 private acres at a price we could afford. The house sat at the back of the property with woods between the house and the road. Laura Jean laid out topless in the sun all the time. I tried to get her to go naked but she said that was nasty but topless was OK because they did that in Europe. Pulling off the highway I decided I was going to surprise my wife and I turned off my headlights heading up to the house. When I rounded the curve I saw her Camaro and a Buick in the driveway. I was thinking I saw it around the factory parking lot but I wasn't sure who it belonged to.

I let myself in the side door by the laundry room and walked through to the living room expecting to see my wife and her friend there. There was some soft music playing but nobody was there. I looked down the hallway and saw some light coming from the partially open door of our bedroom so I headed down there. I need to grab some clean clothes and take a shower anyway.

As I got closer I started to hear the music playing and it sounded like the Enigma CD Laura Jean like to fuck to. I got closer and realized I was hearing grunts and moans. FUCK! My wife was fucking around!! But with who, I didn't know she liked girls. I mean that car was from the front office and my mind raced to figure out who it was. One part of me wanted to rush in there and catch her in the act but a more perverse part of me wanted to spy on her. I was trying to figure out which one it was. I knew it wasn't one of those old bats, or as least I hope it wasn't. Maybe it was Marks Secretary that hot apple assed Missy Ferguson with the big ass tits, or even better would be that readhead who was almost as tall as Laura Jean, Tanya damn what was her fucking name...

It was then I heard Laura Jean moan "Damn lick my ass with that long black tongue."

Shit she was with a black girl. The daughter of the Bobby fucking KKK Ray having lesbian sex with a black girl. Oh my god that meant it was Demetrea Wilson. Fuck she was hot as hell with her green eyes and creamed coffee skin, round ass and pert titties. I edged forward trying to get close enough to see and not get caught. I wanted to watch this shit and I would walk in on them when I was ready and maybe get to fuck Demetrea or Laura Jean while the other one ate the pussy.

As I angled around the partially opened door the first thing I saw was the back of Laura Jean's head and shoulders as she was kneeling on the bed facing away from the door. She was naked and I could see her big tits swaying underneath her. I reached down and grabbed my cock in anticipation and eased around some more ready to see Demetrea's hot ass naked too. As the head that was licking Laura Jeans pussy from behind popped into view it felt like the ground just opened up and swallowed me. The hallway started spinning as I got a cornering view of Rashad licking my wife's pussy.

I don't know how I managed to get myself away from there without collapsing or throwing up and letting them know I was there but I found myself in the bedroom that we used as an office and was leaning on the desk trying to catch my breath and not throw up in the trash can. As I stood there bent over I could hear them getting louder and realized they were probably fucking by now and it happened.

Fire seemed to race from my toes to my head and my ears were ringing as my vision grayed out as I got so pissed off. I pulled open the desk drawer and found the handgun that was in there. Checking the chamber I made sure it was loaded and started to turn and head down the hall but a little glint of silver caught my eye. It was the video recorder. Then a bigger plan of revenge came to me. Tucking the gun in my waistband I took the camera and waked back down the hallway. I was right Rashad had Laura Jean doggy style on the bed plowing her pussy from behind. Fucking bitch she told that position was demeaning and she didn't like it. But here she was howling as he fucked her. I took the camera out and started filming. I stayed in the shadows outside the door but by moving around I was able to get them fucking and get their faces. Hahahaha fucking Bobby Ray was going to go bat shit when he got the video of his baby girl fucking a black man. He would probably kill Rashad and save me the trouble and the heartache.

While they were fucking Rashad would slap Laura Jean's ass and say all kinds of shit. He made her say she loved his big black cock and how she loved to suck it. When she didn't reply quick enough he would slap her ass with his hand leaving a red mark. I began to realize Laura Jean would miscue on purpose and shuddered as he slapped one ass cheek or the other.

I was filming Laura Jeans face as she was turned back toward him saying "Fuck me with that big black cock" when I heard a lid pop open.

I moved around to see Rashad pouring some massage oil into Laura Jeans ass crack and start to work it into her ass with his fingers.

Laura Jean whipped her head back and forth and sounded generally concerned as she asked "What are you doing?"

Rashad laughed and said "Bitch you know what I am doing, I told you tonight I was going to fuck that ass."

Laura Jean started shaking her head no when Rashad let loose a torrent of smacks on her ass.

Soon Laura Jean was lying with her face buried in the bed sobbing but I noticed her hips were still working that black cock in and out of her pussy.

Rashad demanded, "Whose pussy is this?"

Laura Jean weakly answered, "Yours."

Rashad asked "Whose ass is this"

Laura Jean moaned "Yours."

Rashad then popped his finger in her ass hole and as Laura Jean jumped and gasped he asked "Whose ass hole is this"

Shuddering in excitement as Rashad pistoned his finder in and out of her ass Laura Jean moaned "Yoouurrrs."

Slapping her ass again Rashad asked "Who's going to fuck that asshole?"

Laura Jean grunted out "You."

I had had enough so I took the camera back and put it in the desk drawer before walking back to the door. Rashad was lining up his dick to push it up into Laura Jeans ass when I pulled the pistol from my waistband and hauled off and kicked the door with all my might. The door cracked as I hit it and swung back burying the handle into the drywall behind it jamming the door wide open. Rashad spun around and found me standing in the door covered in blood pointing a pistol at him. Laura Jean spun around and shrieked as she tried to cover herself with the bed sheet.

Rashad slid off the bed away from me with his hands up in front of him and started to stutter, "Say, now Randy..."

I snapped out, "Shut the fuck up before I shoot your ass for raping my wife."

Rashad said, "I ain't raping her, the bitch wants it."

I laughed a kind of crazy laugh and said "After I shoot your ass and call Bobby Ray what do you think the cops are going to hear?"

Pausing for effect I added "That I shot the man that was fucking my wife or the black man that was raping Bobby Rays daughter and my wife."

Flipping the barrel of the gun up and down I added "Hell the KKK would give me a medal for shooting your ass for that."

Rashad turned ashen, he knew he was fucked. In that town it would be that I shot him for raping Laura Jean. Rashad got dizzy and leaned against the wall before sliding to the floor while holding his hands up in front of him in a vain attempt to stop the bullets.

By now Laura Jean had recovered and started rise of the bed covered in a sheet and go on the defensive, "Randy put that damn gun down."

I swung the gun toward her and snapped out "Shut the fuck up bitch!" then stepped forward and backhanded her with my free hand snapping her head and neck back.

As she slumped to the bed. I snarled to her, "You fucking whore, I ought to shoot your ass too but I am not."

Taking a breath I went on "I got video of you fucking him and I am going to make sure your Daddy sees it, the church sees it and the whole damn town sees it."

Turning back toward Rashad I pointed the gun at his head and said "Get your black ass out of my house and out of my sight before I do shoot you."

A look of relief crossed his face as he realized he wasn't going to be shot and he started to reach for his pants laying on the floor beside the bed.

I snapped "Hell no, leave 'em."

Rashad almost whined "I need my keys and wallet"

I stepped forward and grabbed his pants reaching in and fishing out his keys and wallet. I tossed him his keys and went through his wallet. He had a little over 300 dollars in it.

I took it out and looked at him saying "This should be enough to cover you fucking my whore tonight, now get out!" and flipped the now empty wallet toward him.

I stepped aside to let the naked man run down the hall, I heard the door slam and his car scratch off into the night.

Turning back to Laura Jean who was now sitting up on the bed the sheet falling away from her swaying tits. I screamed "How the fuck could you!"

Laura Jean tried to bully me again and I realized all through out marriage she had bullied me through either sex, or family pressure.

Laura Jean tried to play it all off by saying "Oh please, don't act like the wrong party here, you got a fucking hard on here from watching him fuck me."

Laughing and pointing at my prominent bulge she went on "What kind of real man gets hard watching his wife get fucked better by another man."

I snapped and reached out grabbing Laura Jean by the back of the hair and pulling her face first across the bed as she shrieked in pain. I held her down and threw the gun on the bed.

As I dropped my pants I snarled "I'll show you real man" and I plunged myself into her pussy from behind.

Laura Jean laid there as I plowed in and out of her cunt my hips bouncing off her ass. It was kind of squishy and was sloppy feeling. I slowed down and started to get off when Laura Jean bucked up and threw me on my back. When I sat up I was staring into the eyes of a pissed off whore holding my gun.

Now it was Laura Jeans turn to snarl and she did complete with anger induced drool as she spat out "Who the fuck do you think you are, shoving your pathetic little dick in me when I didn't want it."

Snorting she added, "That fucking thing was so small I didn't feel it, hell I hardly felt the whole time we were married that's why I had to get me a real man to fuck me."

As much as can be said for Laura Jean she is smart but not street smart and the bitch never really learned about guns. Is she had of she would have realized that the magazine holding the bullets was gone. I had unloaded it when I put the camera up. I didn't want to take the chance of accidentally shooting Rashad or the bitch. As she finished her real man statement I reached out and grabbed her by the hair again and heard the hammer fall on the gun as Laura Jean pulled the trigger about 3 times before she realized it wasn't going to fire.

I raised her head by pulling up on her hair with my left hand and slapped her across the jaw with my right hand as hard as I could knocking the bitch senseless. After all the bitch had just tried to shoot me! She didn't know the gun was unloaded. I stood up and finished strippng off the rest of my clothes and pulling her face down across my lap. I looked down at the oil covered round white ass accented by those tan lines and began to beat her ass with my hand. Smack, smack, smack, at first she tried to hold it in and Laura Jean was pretty tough but soom she started to whimper and then she started to bawl and I would't let up. I saw the oil on her ass and in the crack of her ass remembering what Rashad had said about fucking her ass tonight. I reached across the bed and found the bottle of oil and squirted it into the crack of her ass before I dumped her into the floor. I followed her down and wiped oil on my cock before working my way between her thighs.

As I grabbed her by the hips to pull her up even with my cock Laura Jean whimpered and asked "What are you going to do rape me again, I told you after Rashad I didn't even feel it."

I gritted my teeth and lined up the head of my cock with her asshole and started pushing just as she realized what was going on I said "Feel this.'

Laura Jean let out a "NOooooooo that turned into a howl as I plowed in about 2 inches.

I worked it in and out feeling the rings of her ass tightening around my cock as her ass tried to keep me out I didn't care as I worked my cock until I was driving the whole length up her ass and back till it would almost pop out again. A couple of times it did and I would pop it back in accompanied by Laura Jeans shrieks. I want to say I lasted for ever but it was probably no more than 5 minutes. As I got ready to come I thought about busting off in her ass but I wanted her to know the whore she was so I pulled out at the last minute and moved to her face and held in place by her hair as I blasted rope after rope of cum into her crying face then finished by wiping it off on her face and hair.

As she lay face down crying and shuddering on the floor she kept whining. "I am going to tell my Daddy you hurt me."

I leaned back against the dresser catching my breath and said "Your not going to say shit, I really do have video of you fucking Rashad, and I will make sure all your Daddy's KKK buddy's see it unless you do what I say."

12