The Story of Me and Laura Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Jean sobbed a few more minutes before sitting up against the bed and sniffling then asking "What do you want?"

As she sat up I watched her tits roll on her chest with her nipples tight and pink. Her legs were splayed showing me the pout of her pussy and her inner lips splayed open like an orchid. The roundness of her hips that flowed to her muscular thighs and long legs finished out the display. I started to go hard again. Hell I was in love with this woman.

Then I looked up at her face and saw the running mascara, smeared lip stick and my cum drying on her face and hair and I realized. I have never been in love with Laura Jean. I have been in love with the pussy and the thought of fucking Laura Jean but now she ruined that. Hell I just realized how pussy whipped I had been. I got switched to evening shift about the time Rashad came to work. A few months after that she shaved her pussy, probably for him. Fuck I knew what I needed to do.

I stood up and as I did I said "I want a divorce, I am leaving, I will send you the papers after you sign them I will send you the video, If you contest the divorce or try to fuck me over I send out copies of the video to everybody."

I reached in the drawer and started pulling out clothes to take. I walked across and pulled out my duffel bag from the Air Force and filled it with my clothes. I got dressed and started to walk out the door grabbing a few minor odds and ends to throw in my truck including the gun and the video camera.

Laura Jean was following me now, she even followed me out to the driveway, still naked. I climbed into the drivers side of the truck and slammed the door. Laura Jean walked up and put her hand on my arm which was laying on the open window frame. I looked over and in the full moon I could see her glorious body again.

She made a little pouty face and in a little girl voice said, "You hurt my butt"

I felt guilty and asked "You bleeding?"

Laura Jean pouted "No, but it hurt"

Laura Jean called my name "Randy."

I looked up and she added "How come you never did that before?"

I half laughed "What, fuck your ass?" Shaking my head I finished "Because you said no way remember?"

Laura Jean shook her head no and looked at the ground before whispering "No, not that, I mean take charge, make me do things, If you had maybe I wouldn't have....."

I cut her off "Hell if that what you need you have Rashad now, he can be your Mandenka warrior and slap your little white ass every night if that's what you want. "

I leaned forward and put the truck in reverse and began to back out of the driveway as Laura Jean stepped away I leaned out the window and said "I got everything I want, whatever is in the house is yours, hell you can have the house if you can make the payments."

I drove into town and stopped just long enough to wash Danny's blood off my truck and stop by the ATM and pull out my daily limit of 350 dollars out, that was about half our assets anyway, and I hit the interstate. With my money and the money from Rashad I had enough to get me a distance away. I still had my GI bill and I was going to find me a college to go to.

12