The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 04

Story Info
A Dose of Reality.
4.2k words
4.64
7.5k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been released from his first institutional obligation, Mr. Smith finds himself in transit with most unlikely company, navigating a tricky path which through intuition and a touch of mania our man successfully crosses to reward and surprise on the other end.

*****

The first stop after leaving Kate was what looked like another hospital, and in fact driving up it became apparent that it was another hospital, smaller than the last but with the unmistakable white blandness that most of these institutions projected. Automatic sliding doors, antiseptic furniture with bleached wood and muted fabric...all normal and expected for a hospital waiting room.

"Wait here a sec," the orderly said, strangely oblivious that I was in a locked wheelchair with no other opportunities to go anywhere the hell else. He zipped down the hallway and I sat alone, looking around. A small Mexican family sat in the corner, watching a Spanish-dubbed Sponge Bob disinterestedly on a TV monitor on the wall. A handout shelf was next to a closed reception window, thru which I could see a large black woman now chatting with my very same orderly.

She belted out a laugh and they both collapsed into a riot of guffawing. He looked at his watch, then up at me, then mumbled something to himself, disappeared from view and showed up 10 seconds later from the very same corridor he had walked down in the first place.

"OK she's here, let's get to it." He unlocked the brakes and we moved forward.

"Where are we heading?" I asked, completely bewildered.

"Gotta check in with Mary first then we'll head over to the center. Shouldn't take too long, here ya go, see you later man."

He knocked on a door in a nondescript corridor, and from inside a "come on in" invited my orderly to open the door and wheel me in to stop in front of a desk.

"Mr. Smith, Ma'am."

"Thanks Rod, I'll let you know when we're ready."

He left the way he came as I heard the door close behind me.

I could see the back of a young lady's head across the desk from me, working away on her computer.

"Just a sec, OK? Have to get this final report in."

There was more typing, and finally with a flourish an index finger snapped a key with purpose. "Done! OK now, let's get down to business."

She spun around and locked eyes with me. There was a brief, odd glance as she kept turning, not even stopping the spin of her chair. Her straight auburn hair followed, spinning a split second behind her. Having rotated 360 degrees and now facing the computer again, she blurted out "Oh gosh, I completely forgot, we have some other paperwork to deal with..."

She shuffled some loose papers around for a few long moments, then continued "And the reason you're here is we get to talk a little about your status, how you are doing, and what comes next. Being a post-comatose patient can be very difficult and can cause many post transitional issues that we want to, um, ass-ist with."

Did she really just stress the first syllable like that? After Kate, I was not sure what to expect. Like the cad I was, or maybe always had been, I lifted my fingers as though to scratch my chin. I breathed in. Yep, Kate actually happened, that was no dream.

"My Name is Meredith, my friends call me, um, Mary. I'll be your social worker," she said, standing up. "Let's get you something to read."

She crossed to my side of the desk, very close but facing away from me as she riffled thru a rack on the wall with some more pamphlets.

She was actually quite a hottie, a little girlish but confident and established. I could see diplomas on her wall above the desk where she had been sitting, a few of them if that meant anything. Her radiant skin was complemented by her shoulder length hair, and her lips were a pale shade of red. She had a small gold stud in her nostril in the Indian style, and it set off well against her Danish nose.

Her top was a loose flower print pullover, so I really couldn't define what was underneath the blouse, but there appeared to be something tugging at the fabric when she moved just so, at least what I could see peripherally. Despite my dreams to date, I was not a sex addled perv who'd directly ogle a woman's tits, at least I didn't feel like I was. Still, measuring up the qualities of the opposite sex felt quite natural.

She was facing away from me at the pamphlet rack as I moved the wheelchair slightly to take in her whole form. Athleisure black leggings over a set of fine smooth legs, rising up to a lovely set of rounded ass cheeks, all held slightly aloft by the spandex of the pants and the rise of her heels.

Her plump ass rose slightly towards my face as she bent down at the waist to gather some other paperwork further down on the rack, the cheeks blossoming as they pushed against the sheer black fabric. As she bent down further, a partial view of a nicely framed triangle of stretched material presented itself just inches away.

Suddenly realizing I could use my post-comatose brain condition as a lame excuse as Dr. Prick had blah, blah, blah, I took the initiative with a deep breath and reached out and put both my hands firmly on her splayed hips.

"Do YOU need any ass-istance?" I asked, rubbing my hands down along her shiny cheeks, pressing harder into the soft material.

Her ass fat gave way deliciously as I continued to push into her muscle, and the shimmering texture and light played on the flesh that was moving in tandem with the pressure of my mitts.

She moaned, jutting her butt further into my waiting hands, her legs now straightening, the weight on her heels grinding into the floor.

Wasting no time, I slid my hands closer in towards her center, and my thumb gently brushed the area where her asshole was lying in wait under the tight material. I grabbed a full hand of smooth covered cheek with my left hand while I pushed slowly but forcefully with my right thumb into her crack, and as it made its way further in I could feel the edges of her little sphincter thru the sheer material.

She whimpered as I pushed the tip of my thumb into the stretched fabric and then into her asshole, and she kept whimpering as I ground it around harder, each push and shove taking the cloth-bound digit a little farther into that dark and sensitive hole. My other hand massaged her meaty cheek as she pushed back against the pressure of my thumb, until at last her ass was close enough for me to lean out and get my mouth in place to start to gnaw on her cloth covered butt cheek.

My thumb by now was drilling against her backdoor like a piston, and her breathing was fast and ragged as I saw her fingers reach down and start pulling tightly around her black fabric triangled pussy, rubbing frantically there as she worked to get herself off.

When she began to shudder, I jammed my thumb as hard as I could into her asshole only to be greeted by a satisfying tear of material, as the sheer black fabric finally gave way to the stresses I had inflicted upon it to this point.

My thumb slid up to its hilt in her asshole as she let out a ragged gasp. I grabbed the small torn area of fabric with my free hand, and gave it a quick rent exposing her voluptuous ass cheeks. My right hand was squarely pushed up against her curving crack, my thumb stuck fully and gratifyingly as far up her ass as it would go.

I grabbed her bare butt cheek with my left hand and slammed my face into it as she started to gyrate and then clutched her own pink and shuddering pussy thru the torn fabric that dangled down from above.

"Mr. Smith?" I heard her moan. Well, not really a moan so much as a question. "Mr. Smith, are you ok?"

I looked around me in a daze.

She was sitting in her chair across the desk from me, holding what looked like pamphlets. Pamphlets?

"I just grabbed you some of these pamphlets and when I sat back down, well, you must have passed out. Are you ok?" She stood up. "Let me get you a glass of water."

I watched as she walked out the door. The ass cheeks were exactly as I remembered them, full and bouncing in black stretch fabric on top of heeled legs...but there was no torn fabric or open view to her ass crack! What the...? It was so real, it just was.

How could it not have...?

She walked back in as I was just putting my hand back in my lap. I had checked, and could still smell the freshness of Kate's Nordic pleasure on my fingers, but nothing apart from that. No smell of thumb-buggered asshole. No ripped leggings. My fucked up brain had dreamed it all.

I gladly took the glass of water and we proceeded to walk thru what seemed like a thousand questions, followed by some forms I needed to fill out "if I was up to it." The entire time I was writing, I'd feel her looking at me but when I looked up, she'd glance away or at a notepad on her desk, which was plainly empty of any writing.

I finished and set down the pen.

"Any more questions?" she said prettily. I liked how the corners of her eyes crinkled up just slightly when she smiled.

"I like how the corners of your eyes crinkle up when you smile," I said, stupidly hearing my voice even I was becoming aware of what I just said. Out loud.

"Oh, ah," she stammered, "um, well thank you, I...um, yes. Well, let's go ahead then and get you ready for your last stop of the day, ah, right, over to the transitional housing in Eastside." She was visibly rattled, looking at her blank notepad again, then whirling back to her computer screen.

"You know what? She said to her screen, "I have to get over there as well, how are you feeling, are you ready to get out of that chair?"

I pushed against the arm rails and stood up, less stable than I actually felt but still upright and holding my own. "Yep!" It felt good to stand, my legs were weak but of course in front of a lovely woman, my pride would never let that show. More Mr. Smith from before, or more base instinct of any man? I was still no closer to knowing.

She smiled again. "Looking good Mr. Smith. Let's get on our way."

* * * *

As we drove to the new facility, I thought back to the questions we had gone through and how they had covered a lot of territory, but any questions about who I was, me myself and I, would come up blank. It was the same as before, like a slippery fish, trying to pin down a thought. The questions didn't help crystallize anything, in fact made me a little frustrated.

"Meredith - Mary, I know we talked thru a lot if items in the questions and write-up, but I still am not quite sure, well, how did I get here?"

She kept driving, eyes on the road. We were in her personal car it seemed, a nice sleek Audi with dark leather seats and sunroof, opened now on what was a bright sunny day. There was a small picture hanging from the rear view mirror of her cheek to cheek with a handsome fellow with dark hair and eyes, probably her boyfriend.

"That's really not for me to say, Mr. Smith, when we get to Eastside they will be able to elaborate some more on all that."

The signal blinked and we turned right onto a less busy street.

"I wish I knew your first name," she said, touching my arm, "it feels so formal calling you Mr. Smith especially when I'm driving you in my car!" She laughed. "This is a little unusual, but this way I can just head home after I drop you off anyway."

She turned again, this time onto a plainly residential street.

"This is Eastside?" I said, curiously.

"Oh, ah, no, I remembered I needed to stop off real quick to my place and pick up a...a...some paperwork I left this morning. I hope you don't mind too much?" She glanced over with, if I had to describe it, an arch look. "It'll just take a second, or two."

"Sure. No problem." I had no idea what was going on, except her hand was still on my arm when we pulled into the car slip.

When we had made our way inside her place, she said "Make yourself at home, this won't take long," touching me again on my shoulder before walking ahead of me into the depths of the flat.

"You know, when I touch you, it's..." she trailed off, talking over her shoulder, "well, it's totally, magically, odd. Anyway, I'll be right, um, back." Her ass bounced sweetly as it promenaded away, legs swinging and heels clicking on the wood floor.

I had truthfully been fixated on her butt since we got out of the car, and my previous mental escapade still seemed so real I could even yet imagine every crease of her asshole in detail, as it shimmied away down the hall in those perfect tights.

Sighing, I plopped down at the main kitchen table and pondered about how confusing this all was, and how or even if I was ever going to get back to...well, whatever or whoever I was before. Before, before. I still didn't even know what that meant, no one had told me anything except I was back from the dead. All the dreaming, the randy ogling, well Kate had really happened, that was pretty interesting. Very interesting.

Thinking I might raise my fingers to my face for the tenth time to make sure yet again it had actually happened, I was interrupted by the sound of Meredith coming back down the hall, her heels clicking on the wood floor. I put my hand down, just in time to see her round the hall and step into view.

The spandex black leggings were gone, replaced by a tight, short red skirt and fine bare legs. She walked over and stood directly in front of me, her clothed pussy directly in front of my face. I must have only been imagining the heat radiating from it.

"Can you zip me up?" She spun around and now her rounded ass was perched deliciously inches from my nose, all gathered up and sleek in her changed outfit.

"The, ah, the zippers already up," I stammered. What the fuck?

"Oh, oh right. Well," she put a little pressure on her right leg, making her ass cheek move to the left a little, "maybe there's, um, something else..."

Reaching down she slowly raised the hem on each side of her skirt. As it climbed and the smooth crease of her buttocks slipped by, a wholesome view of her pussy started to appear as she slowly leaned away from me out over the table, ass pushing against the rising fabric of her skirt.

Dream or not, my cock was already tugging at my pant leg as I saw her little lightly hairy snatch come into view, followed shortly thereafter the vision of a little puckered asshole, looking remarkably like what I had imagined earlier in the day.

I gazed past her feminine treasure up through her loose blouse, and could see the underside cups of a lacy red bra, daylight visible thru her mounded and stretched tits. The bra was straining against the load of those lovely hanging handfuls, and it was apparent from this angle that her tits were more substantial than first impressions gave. My cock gave another little jerk, and I stood to let it out.

Wasting no time, she reached back around her and grabbed my dick with her cool, long fingers as soon as it came out of my pants.

"Mr. Smith?"

"Um, yeah?" I put some spit on my palm and rubbed it on the tip of my penis. The whole damned shaft was rigid and straight, and looking at the plump little treasure spread out below me, I could see this was going to be another very good dream. This cutie was going to get a cock plugging up her asshole before very much longer.

"Will you, ah, give me the magic touch?"

"Fuck, yeah." Whatever it's called nowadays.

I stood up and guided the tip of my cock up thru her ass cheeks and against her tight little asshole. Taking control and putting her hands one on each of her butt cheeks, I started to move my cock around like a wand, pushing against the sides of her anus with my happy tip, shiny with spit.

"Will you, um," she sighed.

"Yeah?" The tip of my very stiff cock was pushing up against her little sphincter and I slowly eased it forward into that inky hole. The tip fully disappeared in a warm tight hug.

"Fuh, ah, fuh, um fuck" she breathed, "um would you, um," she continued to breath in and out shallowly.

"Yeah, ok." I said, and then slowly and deliberately started pushing the shaft into that waiting puckered asshole, until after about 10 seconds nothing was visible but my pubic hairs up against her soft pink ass cheeks.

She groaned the whole way as my cock buried itself up to the hilt. I could feel her sphincter clenching my rod as it went in, throbbing and gripping with each inch of penetration.

It was going in easy, but it was not easy going for her.

Meredith whimpered when I pushed in again, so hard my balls squashed up against her pussy, the whole cock lodged deep up into her rectum. She sounded like she was laughing and crying as she began to move her ass up and down on my pole.

"Ung, yeah, like that, like that" she breathed, her hips moving a little faster as her full ass cheeks rubbed against my midriff in unison with her gyrations.

The red skirt was still bunched up around her waist so I reached down and grabbed a handful of it, pulling her even tighter against the rod that was stuck up her ass. My balls crushed against her pussy ever more snugly and I could feel the dampness of her juices against the skin and hair on my sack, her sphincter spasming around my dick, as it went even deeper into her.

"Good fuck, um lord, um, jeez," she mumbled "are you, I mean, don't cum, I don't want you to come in my ass," she finally got out "I want you to, come on my, I want you to come on my..."

She didn't have time to finish, as her mumblings combined with my watching my cock all the way up her ass were enough to get me close to launching, and I wasn't sure I could hold back with all this carnal stimulation going on right now in front of me.

I grabbed her ass and a leg then lifted, rotating her sideways at the same time, like a skewer in a steak. I swung her around on my stiff cock 180 degrees, so now her back was on the table, inflamed pussy in full view right above where my dick was still lodged to the hilt in her asshole.

One of her boobs had slipped its red-laced bondage and a pink fat nipple was peeking out at me obscenely. I pulled my cock out halfway and jammed it again into that clasping bunghole, and watched her chest rise in a gasp, her loosened boob jiggling in response.

Her hand shot down to her waiting pussy and started to furiously rub her clit. I reached out and grabbed the front of her bra, and pulled down until her other breast popped and wobbled into view. She had a lovely, firm set of melons and I didn't waste any time reaching out to cupple and snuzzle them both in my hands, bobbling them back and forth against each other in a fleshy, undulating dance of happy, springy tits.

They were plentifully built, and the nipples, enlarged as they were, made for easy grasping so I pinched them both, tugging them up to greedily watch the rest of her boob follow along in mounding, stretching elastic movements. My cock throbbed in her asshole, and I could feel her pussy contracting along with her anus. She was ready too.

"On my pussy! On my pussy!" she stammered, reaching down to my shaft, then pushing on my midriff frantically. I pulled out with a pop and she manhandled my cock to place it fully on her clit, rubbing it up against and on top of her pussy, stroking me off against her cunt. I clawed at those big melons, slapping them from side to side, watching as they shifted back and forth in a ballet of wiggling boob meat. I spread my hands wide to get as much into them as I could, then closed over them and squeezed. Hard.

"On my tits! On my tits!" she stammered again, losing control.

Not wanting to disappoint, I readied myself for what was clearly coming. I squished her boobs together from the sides, the nipples poking out and touching, making a pair of crosseyed dummies looking back at me, as I looked down at her stroking my cock thru the lush valley of her cunt.

"On my, on my, on my...!" She convulsed and I let loose with my own orgasm, cum flying out over her stomach and chest in a white sloppy spray. She kept hammering away at my cock, stroking it fast and faster against her pussy, and I shot out another load that landed again up at her tits, some going further to her chin.

12