The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door closed behind them, I pulled out my chair to see what Molly was doing, as her hands had gone still after my explosion. Bending down, I saw her, eyes closed, her face a complete plaster of white runny semen. It covered everywhere from the hair on her forehead to her chin, the gummy glop hanging in strands from her closed lips, dripping down the length of her chin and into her outstretched hands.

It was pooled under her eyes where it had run with her mascara, and small black streaks formed where the cum was sliding slow and inexorably down her cheeks. There was jism on the bridge of her nose, a lumpy glob sliding mindlessly down her left cheek, and some starting to travel down from her forehead and over her eyebrows.

She was relaxed and maybe in some type of cum-splashed stupor, not moving at all, but also not letting any cum fall to the floor after her fresh facial. What the hell was she holding onto all that spunk that for?

I carefully removed my smartphone and positioned it so my languid cock was just in frame next to Molly's cum-covered face, then snapped a few nice portraits of her, just for the memories. Molly the lesbian, 'facing' her fears.

Seeing that she was apparently responding well to her own therapy session, I stood up gently, put my cock back in my pants, and headed out to find my past.

12