The Story of My Life

Story Info
A threesome with his wife and sister.
2.2k words
4.16
185.6k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kai26
Kai26
10 Followers

Let's think of this as my diary. I've never kept one in all my life, but maybe some things that happened to me are worth writing down, so this is what I've decided to do here. My Name is Kai. I've been married for just about 4 years now, and very happily I might add. My wife and I are very outgoing. We have done a couple of things in our marriage which, maybe, I will write down some other time. For now, let me tell you about last night, the night we seduced my little sister...

I've had that thing about my baby sister for about 2 years now. She is cute and very sexy in her own way. Ask me if she's pretty, and you'd get a big confirmation on that from me. She might not have the perfect body, and some people would call her a little chubby, but she knows how to make the best of what she has, and that's very much enough for me.

Franzi, my wife, is perfect. She is at 25 a year younger than me. She is a natural blonde, 5"6' with nice b-cup breasts. She is bisexual, having discovered that throughout our marriage.

I myself am 6"3' with a very slender body. I have dark short hair.

So where do I start now... Let's start at the beginning, and let's fill in some little details first.

Franzi and I moved to the town we life in now a couple of years ago. We like it here. We both like the opportunities a big city has to offer. Nearly 2 years ago my little sister moved here, too. She does not life with us but with her godmother. We helped her get set up here, and she comes over every other week or so. We used to go to the movies together, all three of us or sometimes just my sister and me.

One year ago we went to a big thermal bath together. Franzi and I love to go to saunas and stuff, and we had told Jasmin so. Jasmin? Oh yes, that's my sister. One day she decided to come with us. We had told her about being naked in a sauna, and she said that would be no problem for her. So that afternoon we were pretty eager about seeing her naked. My wife loves the look of naked women, and I usually don't complain when being offered such an opportunity myself. When stripping down in the changing room we were intrigued with Jasmin's looks. Her long brown hair cascaded about here naked shoulders, down to her c-cup breasts, which were sagging just a little. She had a nice round butt, and she was shaven bare, just like Franzi and me. She looked awesome. That was the time we started fantasizing about her...

Over the next year we went to the thermal bath a couple of times. We enjoyed ourselves quite a lot, having fun when swimming naked or sweating together. We also met a couple of times to play games, having taught her to play poker some time ago. Soon we got bolder and suggested to play strip poker, which she happily did. We all liked to see each other naked, it seemed, and it was fun all of the times.

So what changed things into seducing her after all that, you might ask? Good Question. I don't know, things just changed.

We had talked about sexual things on some occasions before, and we knew that she owned a small vibrator. So when her birthday neared, we agreed to get her something new. Franzi told her. So on the day of her birthday Franzi and Jasmin went to an adult store together. Franzi told her she could pick one thing, whichever she wanted, on the condition that she had to show us when she used it first. Jasmin agreed, with a naughty smile on her face, and went on searching the shop for something that would suit her. About half an hour later she had picked up a dildo, about 5 inches long and quite thick.

Franzi bought it for her, and we agreed to meet a couple of days later. Jasmin assured us she wouldn't back down from this, and she did it smiling.

Next Monday she came over to our apartment at about 9 pm. We had dressed casually, with Franzi wearing a nice, tight top and a small skirt, nothing underneath. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Jasmin arrived wearing black trousers, a black top with pink on it, and a small jacket which she had zipped open. She had her breasts pushed up a little, so she was showing a nice bit of cleavage when she hugged us. To me, she looked gorgeous.

We had talked about how we would do this in advance, Franzi and me, and we had agreed the best way to start this would be to play strip poker first, to loosen up a little, and we had champagne to go around.

Usually I'm pretty good at playing poker, but that evening was not one of my better ones, and I was quickly down to my underwear, which that day was a pair of white, tight shorts. I don't consider myself as being overly blessed in size, but such shorts always made the best of showing my 6 inches. And, as you can imagine, I was just a little aroused by then, eager to see both of the ladies naked later that evening. Franzi lost the next game, having to take of her top. She hadn't bothered with underwear today. Her breasts didn't demand a bra all the time, and she was comfortable without one most of the time. She was topless now, and her pink, small nipples were hard already. I couldn't tell whether it was the champagne, the temperature or the company, but it was a sight I never get tired of nevertheless.

Much to my surprise I lost the next game then, which made both of the girls smile and look at me. I stood up and quickly stepped out of my underwear. I was feeling very comfortable being naked around these two, so I smiled back, and after a couple of seconds, sat back down.

During the next few games, Jasmin lost a couple of times, leaving her in just her underwear. She was wearing a matching bra and hot pants chequered black with pink lines. Pink and Black. Those colours suited her perfectly. I couldn't wait seeing more of her, and I could tell Franzi was eager for that, too.

Nevertheless, Franzi lost next, and she slipped out of her skirt. There she was, standing naked in front of us, freshly shaven, with her nice skin, not very tanned, but perfectly matching her blonde hair. I could tell Jasmin looked as mesmerized as I did. Even though Jasmin had won this game, with Franzi and me being naked already, we decided to play on until she would have run out of clothes, too. So, not much time later, Jasmin was forced to take off her bra.

I love the look of her breasts. They are not firm at all, with very big nipples which almost never seem to get hard. As this is the total opposite of Franzi, I enjoyed looking at both of them at the same time.

When Jasmin was forced to take of her hot pants next, we were already halfway through our second bottle of champagne, laughing a lot and enjoying ourselves. Franzi and I made a big show of looking at the way she stepped out of her panties. She too was shaven bare. Her mound was not as big as Franzis, but her pussy looked very tasty and nice nevertheless.

We stopped playing poker and Franzi suggested playing truth or dare next. We had talked about this before, and we thought it'd be a nice way to get things going, break the touch-barrier and get more familiar with each other.

For us, the game works as follows. We took one of the empty bottles, spun it an the big sofa we were sitting on at that time, and whoever the bottle pointed at would have to pick truth or dare. The person whose turn was it the last time would spin the bottle and pick a truth or a dare for that person.

As usual the game started pretty harmless, with many truths and no dares at all. The truth were such as how many lovers one had in ones life and such.

Jasmin was the first to pick dare.

Franzi had spun the bottle, and so it was up to her to name a dare Jasmin would have to do. She thought for a minute, then she simply said: "Kiss me!"

I will forever remember that moment, when Jasmin leaned forward, towards her, and kissed my wife. Their kiss was open from the beginning. They were french kissing, sitting naked in front of each other. What a sight.

After about 10 seconds, they parted. That kiss was, as we later stated, the point we all knew how the evening would end. The biggest barrier was broken, Jasmin had decided it would be ok to make out with her brother and his wife, and Franzi and I could continue with seducing Jasmin without fear of going too far.

We played on, choosing more and more dares which had me kissing Jasmin for the first time. She was a good kisser, her tongue soft and eager. On another dare Franzi had to kiss Jasmin in a place of her choosing. She sucked on and kissed her nipple then and there, Jasmins eyes closed and me watching all of it. Her nipple seemed to like the attention, too, now being almost perfectly erect and looking even hotter than before.

I think at that point we might have got rid of truth or dare and simply start to make out with each other, but we didn't. Instead, we played on, each round more brave and daring than the last. One time, I had to act out my most favourite position with Jasmin, which left her sitting on me, ready to ride me. I noticed she was wet at that time.

Next, Franzi dared Jasmin to masturbate for us for 30 seconds. Basically, this was the reason she had come to us for this evening all along, but it was a tricky moment. Jasmin just told us we were very mean, with a big smile on her face. Then she simply lay down on the sofa, spread her legs wide, and started working her fingers on her clit. We were lost in the sight for a moment, enjoying the look of my baby sister touching herself and presenting her open pussy to us. 30 seconds were over way to fast, but then, there were more dares to come. Franzi had to show us how she used one of her toys, a small strap-on butterfly with a remote that sat firmly at her clit and was vibrating intensely. Even though the time limit for that dare was 30 seconds as well, it left Franzi close to cumming. She was pushed to that point even further when next Jasmin was allowed to do whatever she liked (for 30 seconds, of course), and she leant over Franzi and started fingering her pussy while kissing her furiously. Franzi barely managed not to cum.

We were over any concerns at that moment. One moment I was licking my sisters pussy and the other moment she was returning the favour and working her big mouth along my dick. At that moment, she was not my sister. She was a hot, horny girl that was sucking me off, a girl I'd love to make cum, better sooner than later.

The last dare we played was the one when Jasmin finally had to do what she came here to do: Use her birthday present und show us how she did it. She took the dildo out of her bag, sucked on it to make it wet, and without a second thought buried it into her pussy. Franzi and I watched for a minute or so, then we joined my sister by touching her, kissing her, licking her. She moaned so sweet, in a quite low voice I had never heard her using before. That only added to the fact I was, at that time, barely aware it was my sister I was touching.

She took her time, and we did, too. She took about 20 minutes to cum, her pussy being eaten by Franzi and me, fucked by her dildo, and Franzis dildo, too, us kneading her breasts, kissing her, and she touching my dick and wanking me, which seemed to get her hotter still.

She finally came in a 69 with Franzi. Franzi is easy to make cum, and I suppose it was her moaning, screaming, and telling Jasmin she was about to cum which finally pushed my sister over the edge, too. She came long and powerful, her legs shaking and her mouth letting out the sweetest noises of cumming. Very soon after that, I came too. I was sitting on top of her, ready to spray my cum all over her breasts, when she simply leaned forward and sucked me off. My dick filled her mouth, and it was such a nice feeling cumming into my sisters mouth.

We lay next to each other after that, for quite some time, silently reflecting what had just happened. Things would never be the same with my sweet little sister and me after that...

Kai26
Kai26
10 Followers