The Story Of My Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally, a reward for all his hard work.
539 words
3.91
31.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up slut."

Oh no. I must have slept all day. Instead of waiting by the door for my wife's arrival, I was still in bed. I was so angry with myself for not doing my husbandly duties, for disappointing my Mistress/Wife, for earning a severe caning.

Something was wrong though. She didn't seem angry or upset. Quite the opposite, she seemed quite pleased. The smile on her face was very unnerving.

"I'm so sorry for not greeting you at the door. I must have..."

"Don't worry slut, I understand. My client was very happy with your performance and he signed on the dotted line last night."

"I'm so happy I pleased you Mistress."

"Did I say that? No slut, I'm very disappointed with you. You have a night of wild, wanton sex. You act like a cheap whore and think you can abandon your duties? How sadly mistaken you are."

"Please forgive me Mistress. There's no excuse for..."

"Oh you're right, there's no excuse. But I did promise you a reward if you did a good job servicing my client. Do you still wish to cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well I think we can make that happen. But first, I believe you've earned a session with my cane. We don't have a lot of time before our guests arrive."

"Guests Mistress?"

"Yes. Since you did such a good job, and since I landed a big account, I've decided to celebrate. I've invited three big cocked coworkers to fuck me silly. And since they all know that you played an important role, you too will be taking part.

"You see, you will sucking cock tonight to make sure my lovers are hard and ready to fuck. Who knows, maybe you'll be fucked. But there's a twist.

"Instead of sucking the cum out of my pussy, I'm going to empty my pussy into the special ice cube mold that I bought for you today. When its filled and frozen, it will make a 3 inch square cube. And I'm going to fill it with the cum of my coworkers and my piss. When it is filled to the brim I'm going suspend the key to your chastity device (on a string) in the middle of the piss and cum. Then I'm going put it in the freezer.

"Then, tomorrow night I will chain you to the foot of our bed and suspend the ice cube over your head. If you really strain hard, you'll be able to reach it with you tongue. So while I'm getting fucked in our bed, you will be licking your special cube until all the cum and piss have melted into your mouth. Then and only then, will I release your cock and allow you to have a much deserved orgasm."

"Thank you Mistress."

"But of course, none of this will happen until after I've given you that severe caning you know you deserve. I think 50 strikes on your balls and 100 strikes on your ass should suffice. Now get out of that bed and assume the position."

By the fifth strike I was in tears. But there was no place I'd rather be. I have the most wonderful wife in all the world.