The Story of my Submission

Story Info
Submissive lesbian crosses borders.
2.1k words
4.02
45.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is Laura. I am 24 years old and I would like to share the story of my submission with you. I have been authorised by my Mistress Carmen to write and to publish this story. Every word is true, and the email addresses I will state in the end are also real.

To begin with I would like to say that I am actually lesbian. It is true that my first sexual experiences, which occurred during my school time when I was about 15 years old, were with boys. But that never satisfied me, I found that all of them just wanted to use my holes to dumb their cum into them. It was the same with all men of all ages. Since I am by nature a rather submissive type of person, I usually allowed them to have their go with me.

However none of them was ever able to get even the slightest glimpse of how sexuality works from the female point of view. I frequently discussed my worries with Sandra, my best friend. She really understood me on the deepest, most intimate level. She understood that what I needed was not just some quick intrusion between the legs, but rather a level of sexuality stimulating mind and soul. In fact whenever I chatted with Sandra about my unfortunate sexual experiences and when I felt how intimately understanding she was, I had no greater wish than enjoying tenderness with her. However I never dared to reveal my wishes. I thought it was an absolute taboo topic. I was afraid I might lose her if I came up with it. However it seems she just read it in my eyes.

One day when we were sitting together again, she suddenly just started kissing me. She gave me the most intensive and passionate tongue kiss I had ever experienced. Then she just hugged me and held me tight. Tenderly she whispered into my ear: "You can live out your feelings with me. I love you, Laura!". I was in heaven. Her kiss had touched something deep inside me. Sandra was inundating me with feelings I had never felt before. On that evening I made love to a woman for the first time. The sensations I had were beyond anything which could ever be described in words. From then onwards we made love to each other almost every day. And we enjoyed it to the utmost. However, as years passed by, I felt that there was an emotion hidden deep inside me, which Sandra never recognised. It was my submissiveness. First it was just a rather undefined feeling which came to my mind only from time to time. However at the age of 19 I realised that more and more it became a passion winning power over me. I told Sandra that in order to fully develop my love to her I would need to place her above myself and submit to her. Sandra could not understand that. She said she respected me too much to do nasty things to me.

Meanwhile my submissive passion and my wish to be trained by a truly dominant woman grew stronger and stronger. Since Sandra really understood me on a deep level she knew that she was no more able to give me what my heart was longing for. So with Sandra's agreement I went to lesbian clubs to look for my Mistress. It had to be someone who would love and understand me as Sandra did, who would however see that the only way to love me was to dominate me. After I had kissed the feet of many Mistresses with whom things did not work out, I finally found Mrs. Right. It is my beloved Mistress Carmen whom I am serving until today and whom I will hopefully serve to the end of my days. Her name is Mistress Carmen. With Her, things were different from the very beginning. When I met Her for the first time – it was on a private lesbian SM-party –, there immediately was some kind of magic between us. When my eyes met Her strict gaze, and when I saw the sublime and superior posture underlining the stunning beauty of Her immaculate body, I immediately wanted to submit to Her. Her gaze in turn was fixated upon me, suggesting that I was of interest to Her. I was just able to feel that She wanted me. So without speaking I simply knelt down in front of Her. From that day onwards I am having the honour of regarding myself as Her slave. I moved to my Mistress's estate, a spacious and elegantly furnished mansion, where I am serving all my Mistress's needs.

From the very beginning my Mistress understood exactly what I needed. She saw that in my soul there was a submissive potential which had to be formed. And She did form it. Through Her training She guided me where I had always wanted to be. The stronger my trust in Her became the more did I want to serve Her. At the beginning of my submission the focus of my Mistress's training was on making me worship Her, which I enjoyed to the utmost.

After I had been trained to perfectly serve with great submissive passion, my Mistress took things one step further. My Mistress pointed out to me that after having learned how to properly service Her I was now to learn how to service other girls and womens. On a regular basis I was now ordered to serve other girls for my Mistress's enjoyment.

After I was trained to serve as a perfect submissive slave for girls, my Mistress had the next thing in mind for me: I was to be made sexually available to men. When my Mistress announced this for the first time I was devastated. I never put into question that I would always trustfully carry out whatever my Mistress ordered me. And in fact, always when I had obstacles against what my Mistress had in mind for me I ended up quite happy that I allowed for these obstacles to be torn down. However despite this I had always hoped that my Mistress would respect my taboo of not having sexual intercourse with men, and that She would keep me as a lesbian slave girl.

But undepending what these first thoughts of mine may have been, it once more turned out that my Mistress understood my submissive potential better then I did myself. In fact there was just a new door which my Mistress was about to open for me. Again my Mistress introduced me slowly into this new level of submission, giving me the chance of getting acquainted with it step by step. First my Mistress invited one of Her closest friends, Mistress Sabrina, to Her mansion. Mistress Sabrina brought Her slave, Ronald, with Her. After my Mistress and Mistress Sabrina had enjoyed a convenient chat with each other, we went to the 'play room'.

Both Mistresses sat on the throne together which was easily spacious enough for that. Then Robert was instructed to carry out sexual intercourse with me for both Mistresses' amusement. As I was being penetrated I observed how both Mistresses masturbated as they watched us. Viewing my and Robert's sexual intercourse aroused both Mistress's that much that soon the entire room was filled with their screams of orgasm. I had never seen my Mistress like this. I had frequently licked my Mistress to wild orgasms. But this time Her orgasm was that extreme as never before.

When I observed this I initially understood what it was that brought the two Mistress's to such an ecstasy. It was not all too special to observe a couple enjoying sexual intercourse. What made this incident special was that here a strictly lesbian girl was forced to have sexual intercourse with a man. I now understood that this must have been extraordinarily stimulating to my Mistress's dominant passion. This gave Her ultimate power over my sexuality. At the same time I knew that my submission to my Mistress would never have been complete if I had insisted on my proudly cultivated lesbian disposition, which unacceptably restricted the power my Mistress was able to exercise over me. Thus, my sexual intercourse with Robert was a symbol, a symbol that I had given myself into my Mistress's hands totally and unconditionally. In fact it was not Robert who penetrated me. I was being penetrated by my Mistress who had chosen Robert as Her tool of penetration.

With this understanding in mind, I began to love what I did. I had no greater wish than delivering myself to my Mistress with all my heart and all my soul. Since by now I recognised that my lesbian reservations had been the major impediment to this what I am longing for, I started to develop the wish that in the future my Mistress would frequently have me penetrated by men to further and further break down my personal preferences and to strengthen Her power over me. It seems that this was my Mistress's vision for my future, too. The arrangement with Robert was my Mistress's way of granting me a slow and merciful introduction.

My Mistress had chosen Her friend's slave as my first 'lover', since he was controllable, and could be instructed how exactly he had to penetrate me. After my Mistress had observed that the act had served well to tear down my obstacles, She started the real thing on me. Before long I found myself being penetrated in front of the throne again. At this time my Mistress had however not chosen a slave, but a dominant man to be my sexual partner. His name was Master Ronald. However, my Mistress gave him the freedom for relentless penetration to his full satisfaction in which ever way he liked best.

My Mistress had already heard Master Ronald brutally penetrating numberless slave girls. So this was just the right man to drive out any lesbian pride and reservations against sexual intercourse with men that I may still have cherished in my mind. When I was fully exposed lying on my back in front of the throne, Master Ronald first stood over my head, bent down to grab and drag up my head, held it fixated in his two hands in the height of his pelvis and inserted his fully erected member into my mouth. Thrust after thrust he forced it down into my throat. He made me gag on it to such an extent that tears came into my eyes. The position he chose gave him total power over me. My head was hanging in his hands unsupported by my own body. So adding to the motion of his pelvis he was able to press my head against his body at each thrust. That way he ensured that his gigantic member fully and relentlessly entered me. Before long he shot his first load into my body.

His second load erupted when he was brutally penetrating me vaginally. As my head was again on the ground I was able to look up to the throne where I saw that my Mistress was pleasing Herself with a vibrator. After Master Ronald was finished with my vaginal orifice something happened, which I had not expected. He made me change position and get on all fours. While I thought He just wanted to take me from behind, to my dismay it turned out that it was not just that. Unexpectedly and with brutal force he drove his gigantic member into my anus making me suffer incredible agony. When my Mistress saw me being taken anally by Master Ronald and when She observed the pain I was willing to take for Her pleasure I could hear Her moans intensify.

As I was being penetrated directly in front of the throne, i understood that my Mistress wanted to enjoy my current ordeal to the utmost. Master Ronald kept penetrating my anus with relentless force for another ten minutes. The pain it caused me was so intense that tears were running over my cheeks. At the same time I heard my Mistress screaming with pleasure at the top of Her lungs.

Despite the incredible pain it meant for me, as I witnessed how much my ordeal pleased my Mistress, my wish to serve and to please Her in that way became predominant over any other emotions there may have been in my mind. My Mistress could feel that I was now totally Her's – with body, mind and soul.

Dear readers,

if there some particular wishes you would like to see me, you may write to me through the email address in my profile. My Mistress would like to hear all your ideas, how to guide me further in utterly submissiveness through degradition and humiliation.