The Story Of My Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the signatures! Black ink, blue ink, red ink, green ink. Indelible marker. I was filling with remorse. I felt sick. What had I done?

I looked for my clothes, they lay there in the bathroom and I slipped them on and then out of that house. I pulled my clothes over myself. People looking at me, the writing was all up and down my arms, my legs, on my face my neck. I found my way home and locked the door, lay in my bed and curled up into a little ball. Closed my eyes. What had I done? And why had I loved it so??

I never went back to my office. Not even to pick up my things. I showered three and four times a day, scrubbing myself, watching the stains on my body and soul fade gradually. I missed Jessica painfully. I wanted to live the rest of my life with her, but knew I could never see her again. I never did.

I changed my phone number. I moved.

Some things are too mysterious to bare. For our safety we keep them covered.

I opened mine.

This is my story.

**********

Oh, I have a tattoo now. It is of a butterfly.

When people ask, I say it is because I like butterflies.

**********

Recounted by youbadboy