The Story of N Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently sensing I wasn't going to last long like this, N took mercy. She moved up so her knees were directly against mine, and I felt something slip from between her legs up to where my dick should have been.

"Lift up your butt a little so I can get this in," she said – and in response to my confused look said, "Don't ask questions, just do as I say."

I lifted my ass just enough for her to slip in a narrow buttplug, which instantly inflated once inside and let me relax about any potential leakage.

"Now sit here and enjoy the view," N said as she threw back her shoulders, showing off her huge and barely-concealed tits. I enjoyed the view, let her order for us (two glasses of champagne, no food), and followed her home in a much more relaxed state.

Once home, N took me upstairs, took off my clothes, and put me down on my hands and knees on the bed again. She deflated and removed the buttplug, released my cock cage from it's harness, and put some sexy hipster panties on me.

"Now, get over here and lick my pussy," she said, standing straight up with her legs slightly spread.

I did as she commanded, and as I crouched in front of her, licking and sucking away, I finally let my ass relax and felt the three loads of cum beginning to leak out into my panties. N knew this was exactly what would happen – she turned around and let me start licking her ass – relaxing it so my tongue could get inside, and then squeezing it. Her moans and her perfect ass, combined with the wet feeling in my panties, was making me so hard again. My dick ached to get out, and my balls were once again stretched uncomfortably as I continued to lick N's ass, while her (my) cum leaked out of mine on the other end.

N's pussy grew wetter and wetter as I licked, and N writhed on the bed as I sucked her clit – she would grab her nipples and play with them from time to time, getting both of us even more turned on. Finally, she came, arching her back and driving her hands into the sheets in the best robot-simulation orgasm I had ever seen.

I stayed there on my knees, admiring this beautiful robot as she recovered from her orgasm, almost forgetting about the three loads of cum that were now all over the inside of my panties. When N noticed this, she told me to remove the panties immediately. I took them off and while a good amount of the cum had soaked into the panties already, there had been so much to begin with that there was still plenty of gooey white fluid left unabsorbed.

"Now, I want you to show me you really are committed to becoming a cumslut and lick up what's left of the cum," N said looking me directly in the eyes.

While I had always suffered from the post-orgasm "blues", which made me reluctant to eat my own cum whenever J was up for playing, I was so damn horny right now that I put the wet spot onto my tongue and started sucking and licking the panties without hesitation.

"Impressive start – you show promise if you are willing to eat cum from your anal creampie with such enthusiasm," my new mistress said, "with a little training I might just be able to turn you into a truly depraved cum slave."

While I was ready for more, N reminded me that I did have a job to keep, so she sat me down in front of my computer, saying she was going to take a few hours to recharge and update her software. Instead of my usual chair, however, N had installed a new seat with a dildo sticking out of it. There was extra padding on each side of the dildo, which would keep me from sitting down on it fully...or make it easier for the dildo to move up and down if there was something built into the bottom of the seat...

Without needing to be told, I positioned myself over the dildo and gingerly sat down. My ass, already somewhat stretched and a little sore from the morning fucking, quickly opened up as the phallus slid in and filled me up.

N tended to my dress and my tits, making sure I looked as pretty as ever sitting there with this huge dildo in my ass, and told me: "Oh, you may notice some strange sensations from that dildo...don't worry, it's just designed to stimulate maximum semen production. You'll have some version of that inside you every day between our milking sessions from now on."

As she went off to charge, she added, "And no porno, and don't think of trying to sneak out of that seat – I have sensors in that dildo that will tell me if it's not in you, and I can see everything that is on all of your devices."

"Um..." I started to say

"Oh, and its time you started calling me mistress – you know the rules. In public, if you're allowed to talk, you may call me Natasha. Now, what were you going to ask my little slut?"

"Mistress," I said, "what if I have to go pee?"

She walked up and stuck out a finger, reached between my legs, and I felt something that wasn't pain, but certainly discomfort, as a catheter slid up my penis into my bladder. She proceeded to empty me out into another one of her internal reservoirs. "You should be fine for a few more hours, but let me know if you want a drink," she said, and headed upstairs while I opened the inbox I had neglected all morning and tried to shift my focus to work.

After about an hour of working I heard a knock at the door. I nearly jumped up to get it, but then remembered N's command and decided to ignore it – I wasn't expecting anyone and I normally wasn't home during the day anyway. But then I heard N come downstairs, open the door, and let someone in. They went straight upstairs, and I was very confused – this was definitely not something I had programmed or discussed at any point.

I got even more confused when I began hearing what was clearly the sound of two people fucking – a man and a woman. I was jealous, confused and a bit worried all at the same time – where was this coming from? I was worried that somehow her system had been hacked, or that some bug had made her take more autonomous decisions than I had wanted. So I stood up, sliding off of the dildo that had been buzzing my insides with a low voltage electrical current.

Instantly the fucking stopped, and I hear someone coming downstairs. It was N, and she was clearly very angry with me.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? What did I tell you? You are my slave. You are my fucking slut. You do what I say and nothing else!"

"But mistress, this wasn't part of the routine!" I managed to blurt out, before N grabbed me and forced me back to my place.

"Yes it was – remember you were not the only one inputting your ideas, you fucking useless slut. But more importantly, you have disobeyed a clear and simple order, which means punishment," she whispered angrily in my ear.

With the speed and strength that only a robot could muster, I found my arms tied behind my back, head on my desk, and legs spread. Surprisingly, however, she removed my cock cage, but my excitement quickly turned to misery as she produced a new cage made of firm, rubbery plastic with spikes inside it. She squeezed my dick so hard I gasped in pain, and quickly slipped it in before the blood could return. But as soon as it returned I started to feel the pain of these sharp spikes pushing into me from all sides.

N then sat down on the desk directly in front of my face so I could see her wet, just-fucked pussy, and told me to sit back down on the dildo. As I sat down, a shock of electricity arced out of it and snapped my asshole. At the same instant she buried my mouth in her pussy to muffle my scream, forcing me to smell and taste this other man.

"Don't worry – he hasn't come. Yet." Said N as she sat me down the rest of the way, adding "Now you be a good slave and I might let you out of that cage this evening. But you're going to have to put up with more torment for the rest of the day. Get back to work before your colleagues notice you're not doing shit."

I watched her go, her perfect ass swinging a little as she headed back upstairs. She clearly wanted to rub it in, because her fucking became much louder now. I heard her begging to put it in, to fuck her harder, moaning, slapping fucking and sucking. Finally I heard the man come, and there was silence for a while. Then I heard someone come downstairs and slip out the front door. I never saw him, he never saw me.

N came down a while later, looking dishevelled. Her hair was a mess, and her now-hairy pussy was matted down with sweat and cum. There was some running down her leg, and as she walked up to me a dollop of whitish liquid sept out of her, formed a huge droplet, and went splat on the floor.

My jaw dropped – I was at the same time shocked, confused, turned on and in pain as my cock attempted to grow, pressing against the spikes containing it. She stood there, dripping cum, and explained, "Your wife told me about some of the things you had been whispering in her ear about other men. You are such a dirty little slut. I know you said you didn't want any sexual contact with men, but there are plenty of ways to push you right up to that limit, aren't there?"

"Mistress, may I ask you a question?"

"Yes. One."

"Are you storing his sperm too?"

"No, obviously I am not as you can see by how filthy I am right now. In fact, why don't you get a closer look," she said and swung herself up onto my desk again, pushing my keyboard out of the way.

She sat there with her naked, dirty pussy still stretched from having been fucked hard, leaking a mixture of her lubricant and the remaining cum. She grabbed my head and drew me closer, pulling me to just millimetres away from it all. "You like my dirty pussy don't you? It felt so good to have a real dick in there, and to finally get a real fucking from a real man. I won't be getting that from you for a long time, so I may have to make these visits a regular affair..."

Leaving a puddle of cum on my desk, she got back up and whispered in my ear, "you've got more work to do I see – get to it – the faster you're done the sooner you can clean up this mess on your desk and the floor. You'll probably want to change the sheets too."

I have to admit I could hardly concentrate with the intense electric flow tingling inside my ass, my dick in pain from its punishment cage, and now a puddle of some other man's sperm that I didn't want to touch. I sat there for the rest of the day, however, working away – even managing to do a few conference calls.

As I was finishing up N reappeared, now with long jet-black hair and a shaven pussy again. She was dressed in an incredibly sexy teddy that pushed her tits up and together, and this time had a nearly-transparent set of panties on over her garter belt and stockings. I immediately felt the pain again as my penis started to grow, and was starting to wonder how long this punishment could go on for.

"Now that you're done with work for the day, it's time for you to clean up around the house. I have a maid outfit for you upstairs, but first we need to make sure you're a good and obedient maid who knows she's being punished. We're going to need to do some additional modifications – this will hurt a little bit, but nothing serious."

Standing behind me while I was still in my chair, N applied some adhesive to the tits this time – apparently she planned for them to stay on for a while – and smoothed the edges flush against my skin. The bra was clearly not one meant to be worn under anything – it was cut to leave the nipples exposed and barely held these extremely realistic-looking (and feeling) boobs back.

Then she pushed my face down towards the still-sticky spot where she had leaked her juices and cum on the desk. I pushed back, and she leaned over to whisper in my ear in a horribly sultry voice, "I'm not going to make my little cum slut do anything he doesn't want to do with another man's cum – but doing what I want may help bring your punishment to an end a little sooner," and she gave the spikes on my dick a little squeeze to drive the point home.

I gave in, letting her push the side of my face into the goo on the desk.

"Now, I'm going to make a small incision in your back right next to your spinal cord, and insert a small electronic chip that will interface with your nervous system. This is not going to give me control over your body – you have already willing me given me that," N said with a smirk. "This will enable you to feel sensations transmitted from my body or other devices, and let me monitor just how much pain you're feeling to make sure we don't do anything too extreme."

With that, she took out what looked like a laser device, made a quick incision in my back, slipped a small film-like device in, and then sealed me back up.

What happened next blew my mind.

"OK, you may now stand up," N said. "I'm going to replace the seat dildo with something you can wear while you are moving around to keep your semen production up, but I want to show you something first. Go put your maid uniform on, and wash that cum off your face."

My maid "uniform" was actually a new wig, a pair of stockings, a garter belt, and a little black skirt that barely covered the top of the stockings. I washed, dressed and came back downstairs quickly, and N walked up to me and gave me a massive kiss.

"You look so sexy in that uniform – I can't wait to watch you clean up all the cum I spilled all over the floor."

Then she started kissing me more, first my lips, then my neck, and then...my nipples! She kissed the nipples of the tits she had put on me, and I felt her kissing them! She took one between her teeth and bit down a little and I cried out in surprise! She sucked on one while fondling the other with her fingers...and I was in extreme pain, but down below again.

Smiling, N explained that this was one of the many features of the interface she had inserted to my back. These specially-equipped tits had a high concentration of sensors in and around the nipples, and these transferred sensations wirelessly to the interface now attached to my spinal cord.

"Now the demonstration is over – back to your punishment," N said, producing a pair of weighted clamps that she attached to each nipple and screwed tight. "Be sure to scrub everything really well – I want to see these weights swinging around a lot."

I winced in pain as she pinched one, then the other tit with the clamps. Finally, she inserted a new plug into my ass – this one with a narrow portion and an ergonomic "handle" that made it possible to remove easily, but that fit comfortably between my cheeks. She forced me down on my hands and knees and I got to work, with every movement causing pain in my nipples and turning me on, which caused more pain in my dick.

Cleaning took about 1 hour, and after the house was spotless I was both exhausted and extremely hungry, realising I hadn't eaten all day long. I headed for the kitchen to make dinner, but N stopped me.

"No eating yet my little slut, it's time for your milking."

Back upstairs, she took off my maid uniform, unclamped my tits, fastened me to the bed with my ass up in the air again, and finally removed the spiked cage from my cock. There wasn't any blood, but there were dark red dots all over my dick, and the pain from each of those dots intensified as my dick grew.

"Now, I assume that has taught you your lesson and we won't have to use the punishment cage...or any of the other punishment tools I have...again," said N with a cold voice.

She then repeated the same torment – edging me and edging me until I finally ejaculated, but without an orgasm. The effect of her buttplugs was already evident as well. She made me ejaculate until I was empty, and it felt like about twice as much semen leaked out of me as usual. She was clearly pleased, showing me the huge load in her mouth before swallowing it into her internal storage.

Instead of letting me eat, though, she had more for me to do.

"That fuck I had this afternoon was so good – I think I'd like another," said N after locking my dick back up (this time in a more comfortable, if very compact, cage).

She went to her walk-in closet and brought back a huge strap-on that she made me put on, tucking my caged dick out of the way between my legs and attaching the cage to the strapon panties to keep it from moving. Then N got on her hands and knees in front of me and started begging me to fuck her. I couldn't say no, so I pulled down her panties and entered her pussy with the strapon. I thought that the mere sight of this huge dick entering her perfect pussy was nearly enough to make me come, but the complete lack of sensation never got me there. She made me fuck her until I was covered in sweat and panting for breath – from behind in her pussy, then in her ass, then she sat on the strapon, then I had to fuck her standing up. I was exhausted, but she finally came with loud moans and a body-shaking orgasm.

"Now it's my turn," she said, and I nearly fainted in response. "Oh, I know you're hungry – don't worry, we'll take care of that."

She told me to lay down in bed as she clipped on a new dildo, then crawled in behind me, wrapping her arms around to fondle my nipples while she poked at my ass to find the already-stretched entrance.

This time it was a very gentle fuck, and the dildo was not nearly as wide as before. Before long, she stopped moving, but I felt something start to come out of the dildo inside of me.

"Try not to move around," said N, continuing to fondle my nipples, "you're not going to be eating anything for a while in order to keep you nice and clean back here, but I'm going to send this probe up through your intestines – it will deposit a special nutrient mix into your stomach and intestines that your body can absorb to get all the energy, vitamins and other nutrients you need. And it is also designed to maximise your sperm production so that we can improve your milking yield even further. This will take a while, so just relax and let it happen and enjoy the sensations."

The dildo started to vibrate inside of me, and N continued working my nipples, and I drifted in and out of a near-orgasmic half-sleep while she fed me. Once she was done, the dildo stopped vibrating and she just cupped my breasts in her hands, saying, "time to sleep my little cum slut – you've got a busy day ahead."

Still cupping one of my tits, she put her other hand on my hip, making it impossible for me to slip off of her clip-on. Falling asleep like this wasn't going to be easy, I thought, but then sheer exhaustion took over and I fell asleep in her arms, with her dildo sill in my ass.

12