The Story of N Day 03

Story Info
I clean up after my robot mistress has a cumbath party.
2.3k words
4.56
39.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: this is a story about an advanced robot and AI, called N. This adventure takes place while my wife J is away on a long vacation. N is turning me into a cum slave. A few things that have already happened:

1) She has installed a nervous system interface that enables her to transmit sensations from various devices as though I were feeling them myself.

2) I am nearly always wearing tits, for example, that are not real but allow me to feel things like nipples being pinched, cum splashing on them, etc.

3) She only "feeds" me by inserting a special solution that stimulates cum production deep in my intestines

Happy to hear if you think this background needs more detail!

*****

Day 3

The next morning I work up to N's long, rubbery "feeding cock" in front of my face again. "I'm going to start feeding you twice a day now – we'll have sperm flowing out of you practically non-stop."

"Thank you mistress," I said, "but how am I going to collect the sperm when I have to go to work?"

"I'll show you after your feeding, now get to work – I'm horny"

I sucked her cock while she stood there at the edge of the bed. First I tried licking the tip, then taking it deeper and deeper into my throat. Finally, I lay on by back, hanging my head of the edge of the bed, and she pushed it all the way in, going down my throat and releasing the feeding tube deep inside me.

While I ironed a shirt for work, N came to me with her storage solution. A new plug – this one would continue to stimulate my insides, but also had a storage compartment, and a tube attached to a rubber ring, which she fitted onto the end of my cock cage.

"You will wear this all day, but you can remove it if you need to pee. You'll have 60 seconds to remove, pee, and replace, though, or I will receive an alert that you are not following orders. And I'll come up with something especially painful if you are too stupid to follow these instructions," N told me in a strict and business-like tone.

Sitting at work and feeling cum constantly leaking from my flaccid penis made it extremely hard to concentrate. I was thankful that this was my last day before vacation, after which I would be full-time cum slave for N for the next three weeks until J's return.

I managed to pee without breaking the rules, and pedalled home with cum flowing into the storage in my ass the whole way.

As I neared the house, I saw a bus driving away – on our residential street it was unusual to see a full-sized passenger bus parked, and I was immediately suspicious about what was going on.

N opened the door and all was clear. She was covered from head to toe in cum. She told me that the entire busload of 40 guys had come on or in her at least once before she sent them packing.

"Oh, you are going to have a serious clean-up job today my slutty slut. But no worries – you're on vacation now so you can stay up as late as it takes to get this done. For now, I want you to clean me up – are you going to lick me clean?" she asked with a wicked smile, "I might even let you out of your cage a day early if you do," she added.

I couldn't do it though, and she wasn't going to force me. But she did make me wash her down with my bare hands in the shower. I had to scrape off loads and loads of sperm, then wash her with soap, then spend a long time getting the stringy stuff out of her hair.

Once I was finally done, she removed my buttplug and emptied its contents into her pussy. Then she gave me my daily enema (I was nearly perfectly clean inside thanks to her special feeding formula, but the cleansing got me ready for what would be a special evening of fucking. Or so I thought.

Now it was time to clean up the cum that had not stayed on N's body – there were huge puddles where the main action had taken place, and it seemed N had walked around the entire house, leaving smaller puddles everywhere. I spent several hours cleaning the everything, and N worked hard at humiliating me.

I started cleaning naked, but N brought some clothes for me. Instead of letting me put them on, though, she gave them to me piece by piece. First the panties, which I was ordered to used to wipe up a puddle of cum before I put on. Then the stockings – and the same arrangement. Next she attached another pair of large breasts in a black silk bra, which she then made me get down and rub around in one of the larger puddles. If she thought my panties were getting too dry, she would order me to sit in a pool of cum and soak some of it up again. I was thoroughly soaked and humiliated as this went on for well over an hour until I finally had everything cleaned up.

Not long after I finished, and hoping I would be allowed to change, I heard someone knocking at the door. N pushed me into her room and locked the door from the outside, and I was left in the dark, literally, unable to hear anything. 45 minutes later she opened the door, letting in the smell of a delicious dinner cooking, and quickly closed it again.

"Tonight is a very special night, and you're going to get a special treat. You need to stay here for now, but you can get ready by putting on this outfit I've prepared for you. I'll be back in an hour and I expect you to be ready to go." With that, N disappeared again, leaving me locked in, but with the lights on and a rather complex outfit to put on.

First were the restraints for my cock and balls. These were specially designed to hold my caged cock and balls firmly back between my legs, making them invisible from the front.

Next were the tits. These were in a minimalist bra that left the nipples fully exposed.

Then there were the "pussy panties". These went on top of the first pair and had an insert that looked like the contour of a shaved pussy showing through the panties.

On top of that I put on a latex corset top with low-cut hips and full frontal coverage, other than snap-off covers over my nipples.

I pulled on latex stockings and attached them to the latex garter belt. My wig today was red, curly hair.

Last was the neck collar, which looked like one of those typical BDSM collars with D-rings on it. Just for effect, I thought.

I finished dressing just in time for N's return (latex tops are impossible to get into!). When she arrived she was acting somewhat tipsy, but told me to get ready for a special treat.

"Your collar is going to feel a bit weird at first if you try to talk – not that you'll be talking at all tonight, but I guess if you moan. Try moaning now."

I let out a moan, but instead of my normal male moan, a higher-pitched female version came out.

"Perfect! He'll love you – you are so hot in that outfit and he'll never figure out you're a man."

I couldn't ask any questions now, so I had to trust N as she started applying makeup, to my face, making me look even sexier and more feminine.

Next, she put a large falus-shaped gag into my mouth and fastened the strap behind my neck. Here she stopped and explained: "I know your limits, and I told you I was going to test them. You're not going to be able to say your safe word tonight, but I promise you that you will not have any contact with him."

With that, she put leather cuffs on my wrists and fastened them to a belt around my waist, so that I could not move my hands from my side. Then she brought me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed, tying my legs to the corners to immobilise me.

She left me there again, but after about 20 minutes I heard two people coming up the stairs. The door to the bedroom opened slightly, then stopped, and I heard N say, "remember NO touching – I'll give you all the satisfaction you need, but she's MY slave and she's being punished so only I get to torment her."

"OK, OK I got it, I'm sure you'll keep me plenty busy anyway," I heard a male voice respond.

With that, the door opened the rest of the way and in walked N, already naked except for some crotchless panties, with a new man.

The first thing she did was crawl onto the bed, showing off her ass and her shaved pussy to this guy. She unsnapped my nipple covers and start licking my nipples, then biting each of them hard. This made me moan – which came out with a female sounding moan, first from the pleasure and then the pain.

"See, she loves being tormented," N said smiling as her new partner finished undressing, "now get over here and let's put on a nice show for my slut slave – make her jealous of the fucking my pussy is going to get!"

N climbed on top of me on all fours, placing her pussy directly over my face. The man got behind her and with little hesitation slid his cock all the way into N's wet pussy, giving me a close-up view as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Oooh, that is such a nice cock – fuck me nice and hard with it while I rub my slave's pussy and we can listen to her moan and try to beg for an orgasm," N said.

She began rubbing my pussy panties right where the clit would have been, and I started feeling intense arousal. These also had nerve-like sensors built in and I couldn't keep myself from moaning soon. N would speed up or slow down to keep me on the edge while I had to watch this man fucking my robot's perfect pussy.

N felt him getting close, so she looked back at him and pushed him out of her, saying "Mmmm, that feels so great in my pussy, but my ass needs some attention to babe – would you mind fucking me a little in there before you cum in my pussy and I let it drip out onto my slave?"

I can't imagine any guy ever heard anything like this before, and he was more than happy to comply, finding N's ass slightly tight at first, but eventually fitting his cock inside her as she moaned loudly and encouraged him to stretch her out more with his huge cock.

Just before his orgasm, N's partner did as he was told and pulled out, ramming his cock back into her pussy, and I watched the base of his cock start twitching as he deposited a big load of cum deep inside N's pussy.

Satisfied, the man slid out of N and reclined on the bed, taking in the scene. But before he had a chance to enjoy it too much, N suggested he could let himself out, which he did without protest.

The front door clicked shut and we were alone (N had sensors throughout the house feeding into her systems to sense who was where). N remained in position above me and I was treated to the view of her glistening, just-fucked pussy. Now that the action quieted down, I became conscious again of the buttplug in my ass, still working tirelessly to collect my cum and for a brief second started to wonder just how much I was producing now.

"How did you like that slave? He had such a nice cock – I just love having a real cock inside of me. Now you're going to get to see what he left us," she said, tilting her hips back slowly so I could see the gooey white cum begin to leak out. She put two vibrating fingers against my pussy pants as this happened, getting me horribly turned on while I watched the cum leak out.

It was a really thick load of cum, and the first white glob slowly stretched down her pussy before landing with a plop right on top of the gag, and then sliding down my face. She let the whole load drip out before freeing me from my bonds. I was undressed and allowed to wash up, and then N ordered me to bed.

In bed with her, I was incredibly aroused, and knowing there was no chance of freeing my cock I begged her to fuck me in the ass. N laughed and called me a pathetic slut for being so desperate. I continued to beg, even pulling apart my ass cheeks for her, and she finally obliged.

N put on the widest clipon I had seen yet and pressed it against my hole. It had a well-tapered end, making it easier to enter, but I gasped as she pushed it in to the hilt stretching me to a new limit. N gave me a good, long fucking, leaving me exhausted and full of my cum...and still desperate for an orgasm.