The Story of N Day 08

Story Info
N decides it's time for my first bukkake party.
9.2k words
4.71
12k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1) I'm sorry it took so long, again! It takes ages to get episodes written, reviewed and published.

2) This episode is a TOTALLY OTT, even compared to Day 6, but that is my highest-rated story, so I figured I'd try out some more crazy stuff.

3) Some of next episodes will have less "other men" in them, so if you enjoy *some* of this kind of stuff just read the intro first.

*****

Background: this is a story about an advanced robot and AI, called N. This adventure takes place while my wife J is away on a long vacation. N is turning me into a cum slave. A few things that have already happened:

1) She has installed a nervous system interface that enables her to transmit sensations from various devices as though I were feeling them myself.

2) I am nearly always wearing tits, for example, that are not real but allow me to feel things like nipples being pinched, cum splashing on them, etc. Increasingly I also have a fuckable pussy I wear too.

3) She only "feeds" me by inserting a special solution that stimulates cum production deep in my intestines.

Happy to hear if you think this background needs more detail!

*****

Waking up in a cum-soaked bed after N's tireless fucking the night before, I still had the remnants of her multiple creampies leaking out of my wearable (and fuckable) pussy. I had collapsed into a deep, nine-hour sleep, waking up feeling rested but sore. As I played with the clitoris and meaty lips of the pussy-shorts N had left on me (and left connected to my neural interface) all night, I quickly felt my arousal - and desperation to earn an orgasm - return. With N still not in the room, I began rubbing the clitoris more actively, enjoying the sensations that the neural interface made possible from the pussy's built-in nerve endings.

I was equally aroused by the pressure I became aware of in my insides and my ass. The long, flexible storage tube that N had inserted deep into my intestines yesterday had filled up with cum after a full day of collecting semen directly from my thoroughly concealed cock. I imagined all of that cum inside of me as I edged closer to my first-ever clitoris-induced orgasm.

Until suddenly the neural interface shut off and I found myself madly fondling a lifeless artificial pussy as N appeared at the door.

"Nice try - I hope you had fun while it lasted, but we're going to need to take that off and replace your collection unit before it bursts and we lose all that cum," said N as the straps that had held everything in place inside the pussy shorts loosened at her remote command and she helped me peel them off.

N removed the catheter from my cock, letting my steady flow of cum seep into the already-soaked bedding, and then slowly slid the storage tube out of my ass. The nutrient and hormone solution she kept feeding me was making me produce so much cum that my body was unable to store it. Since I was denied orgasms, I was constantly leaking cum all over the place unless some kind of collection and storage system was attached to my cock.

N had at least 2 litres of cum inside the tube, which she partially emptied into her own internal storage through a small valve that appeared from underneath the skin in the palm of her hand. She put aside the rest to be added to the long-term storage vat in her room.

After the previous week of morning sessions, I expected N to immediately start emptying this cum back into me from one of her clip-on cocks or in the form of anal creampies, but she had different plans for me this morning.

"Since you've been nice and stretched out deep inside, I'm going to fill you up with something else this morning," she said, "and you are going to have to hold it in while I milk your cock and edge you...any leaks will get you a very serious punishment later today!"

Putting on a clip-on dildo that looked more like a series of five large anal beads, N slid herself up to the hilt in my ass and I felt a stream of hot pee go straight into my intestines. This was pee that my wife, who knew of my many fetishes, had added to N's storage over the course of two months before leaving on her long vacation. With my insides still loose from having a full tube of cum inside them all night, I felt the warm liquid quickly flowing deep into me.

As the pressure built, N began backing out her clip-on dildo, bead by bead, filling me up with more pee as each one freed up space. She pulled out the last one very slowly, allowing me to concentrate on tightening my ass to prevent any leakage. But despite N's help, I knew that this was bound to fail - there was no way I would be able to hold in a more-than-two-litre piss enema for more than a few minutes. After daily abuse of my ass by N's numerous devices, taking nearly any size dildo was easy, but holding in a large volume of liquid would be nearly impossible.

With my ass up, knees apart and face planted in the wettest part of the cum-soaked bed, N put a glass bowl under my rock-hard cock and began stroking, literally milking out the constant flow of cum while I struggled against the cramps in my intestines that made me want to release the huge enema.

"I think I'm going to have some men come over tonight," N said nonchalantly as she pulled another glob of thick white cum into the bowl. "I have a lady friend that I met online, and she has been sharing her bukkake fantasies with me. She says she regularly masturbates to the idea of being bathed in cum. I promised to help her turn her dream into reality." I could only groan as her milking strokes further aroused me despite the discomfort and building pressure from the enema.

As I felt myself reaching the edge, N said, "If you are a good slave this morning then I'll let you watch silently from inside my chamber. But if you leak any of the piss enema..." N put aside the bowl of cum, having collected more than a cup already, "then your role in tonight's bukkake action will be...a little more involved."

Despite my extreme desire to avoid any "involved" role in a bukkake party, I felt the pressure from my intestines building. A small stream of piss started to leak out of my ass and dribble down my balls onto the bed. I hoped N wouldn't notice, but she saw it and gave my ass a hard slap. The sharp pain caused me to flinch and distracted me from keeping my ass clamped tight and the piss came gushing out, turning the already-soaked bed into a messy puddle.

With an evil smile, N said: "Well, that's unfortunate for you, but much more fun for us! Just over a week and you're already going to do a bukkake party - you're making great progress!"

I was not nearly excited as N was about the prospect of letting men cum on me all evening. In fact, I was pondering whether I would have to say no, despite the consequences - N would shut down and my fantasy vacation would end. Sensing my hesitation, N stood me up and pulled me against her, letting me feel her hard nipples press into my chest. She gave me a passionate, wet kiss and her evil smile was gone.

"I'm going to be here with you the whole time," she said with a caring look. "Don't forget that I'm programmed to take care of you, even if I also have to push the limits of your submission every day. If you want to say no, then I'll go shut down for the rest of your vacation and your wife can switch me back on when she returns. But I'm sure we can make it through tonight, and I'll be soooo happy if we can keep playing together!"

To test my agreement and submission, N grabbed a large clipon cock from next to the bed, gave me an inquisitive and naughty look as she put it on, and then smiled as I got down onto my knees and began to suck.

"Mmmmm, I knew you would agree, you little slut. Now I don't want any more signs of hesitation from you today - in fact I expect you to EARN your place at this bukkake party, now show me how much you want it!"

With that, N grabbed the sides of my head and thrust the long cock deep into my throat. I had to gasp for breath during the short breaks she gave me from the face-fucking. As she reached her climax she let me take one last deep breath, then forced her cock all the way in and I felt it pulsing against my tongue, stretching my throat as she pumped cum directly down into my stomach.

"Not a bad start, now let's take care of your morning routine," said N as she stood me up and led me by my rock-hard, leaking cock into the shower for my daily cleaning (inside and out), followed by insertion of the special nutrition and hormone supplement that keeps me feeling fed and energised, and turbo-charges my cum production.

After a standard session in the shower with N (she only came in my throat twice and once on my face), she ordered me to help her get "warmed up" for the bukkake party, since she was going to have the most challenging job of directing and making sure that all of the guests cum only when and where they are supposed to.

N took me into her chamber, where she emptied the remainder of the cum that had been collected into the large storage vat. Then she used a special 750-ml container to extract today's "dose" that I will have to consume. N's storage system uses a special compound to keep my cum from becoming watery the way it usually does a few minutes after an orgasm, but for today's dose she ran a special process to extract some of the water and make it extra-gooey.

"Try this - it's going to be fun watching globs of this ooze out of your ass," said N, making me take a sip of the slime-like cum that she had created. I took some into my mouth and had to use my fingers to separate my sip from the rest of the dose.

"Now, you have your work cut out for you if you are going to use up all 750 ml before the men start to arrive. Your punishment for not finishing every last drop will be simple: for every 5 ml left in me you have to give a real man a real blowjob and let him have a real orgasm in your mouth."

That was enough motivation to make me forget my aching muscles and asshole, and to quickly put on the slave outfit that N had selected for me.

This included a new set of pussy-panties with swollen, meaty-looking pussy lips under lace panties. The hidden mechanism inside sucked my cock and balls back between my legs to conceal them and prevent any possibility of touching them.

Next N gave me a corset with large D-sized breasts attached. A tube from the panties was connected to the corset and N explained that the cum I leaked today was going to be stored in my fake breasts because she wants my ass available for her to play with.

For today's outfit N selected a black wig and stockings held up by a garter belt to match the style of the corset and panties.

Finally, she made me dress in a French maid fetish uniform and sent me off to clean up the mess I made in the bed. While peeling the cum and piss-soaked sheets off and replacing the latex cover that was underneath them shouldn't have been exciting, every glimpse I caught of myself in the mirror was getting me aroused. N caught me admiring my curvy breasts and waist in the mirror a few times and made fun of me for being such a horny slut.

Horny I definitely was, and with fresh sheets on the bed, N lay me down under her perfect body, standing on all fours above me with nothing on and her huge tits hanging over my thighs.

"You did a good job sucking my cock this morning, but now my pussy wants some attention," said N, and I got straight to work kissing her smooth-shaven pussy lips and sucking her swollen clit between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. N moaned with pleasure as my tongue caressed the millions of nerve endings that were built into her pussy, and she let her pussy juices flow, soaking my face with her clear liquid as her arousal grew.

As my face became soaked in her juices, N started squirming around, alternatively grinding her clit against my face and then letting me suck and kiss it. My own arousal grew as well, but my tightly concealed cock had no room to expand inside the pussy panties. N sensed this, of course, and teased me by kneeling upright, reaching down and grabbing the nipples on the tits she had me wearing.

With the nipples "turned on", N playing with them sent me into a higher state of arousal. I channelled that arousal into working harder at N's pussy, rapidly caressing her clit with my tongue, pushing her over the edge to an orgasm.

N let out a cry of pleasure as she came and dug her bionic fingers into my nipples so hard that my scream joined hers. If the tits had been real, I would have spent the next week nursing severely bruised nipples after that treatment. Instead, my arousal had just faded a few notches, but I was still eager to please N and I knew what would probably come next.

Getting back onto all fours, N said, "That was a nice way to start the afternoon, thank you cum slut. Now open up for your first reward!"

I opened my mouth and focused on the entrance to N's vagina, watching for the first globs of cum to emerge. With her entire pussy already glistening from her own juices, the white cum began to flow in large clumps, sliding down and falling from her still-swollen clit into my mouth.

At first the flow came in large globs - I would take a few and have time to swallow before the next creamy cum seeped out of her opening. The cum was so thick that I could easily get a mouthful just by sucking in a long strand of it from inside her pussy. But then N repositioned herself so she could press her pussy directly onto my lips and she let a huge burst of cum completely fill my mouth. To manage this I had to open my throat and let it flow directly down into my stomach - a skill I hadn't needed since funnelling beers in college.

Before dismounting, N rubbed her pussy around on my face, covering me in the sticky, gooey cum concentrate that I had just consumed. She then wiped the remaining strings of cum hanging from her pussy into my mouth as I eagerly swallowed everything.

"I love seeing you enjoy creampies like this. I hope that soon I'll get to test your cum appetite post-orgasm...but for now it's still all about me. I've been fucking your ass so much that I feel like I want some anal for myself. So you get to fuck me, but I don't trust you to use your own cock."

As N said this, she produced a new strap-on from under the bed and stuck a finger into the head, explaining that she was going to fill it up with cum for when she was ready to give me my next dose. I saw the balls of the strapon inflate considerably as she pumped the cum in. This strapon was only about 7 inches long, but it was wider than nearly any real cock I had ever seen. And with a huge flange around the head I thought even my well-stretched ass would feel the "pop" as it slid in.

The strapon "straps" were also specially designed for me, with a large anal plug and a slender, flexible and very veiny-looking, dildo to slide into my fake pussy. N helped me remove my maid uniform skirt, and with the pussy's neural interface connected, began fitting the strapon, sliding the dildo in and out of me several times "to get it positioned right." The huge anal plug was next, filling up my ass and pressing against my insides.

With everything strapped firmly in place, N got back onto the bed on her hands and knees, with her ass, still glistening from the mix of cum and pussy juices, facing me.

"I want you to fuck me like you would with your real cock, hard and fast. You'll get a little bit of sensation out of this too, but I'm going to modulate it to try to keep you going for as long as possible without letting you reach climax. I hope you enjoy spending the next 45 minutes on the edge," said N as she reached one hand back to play with her clit.

I took N by the hips and pushed the cock against her ass, stretching her opening bit by bit until the wide head popped into her and then I slid it the rest of the way in, feeling a dull sensation of pleasure as her ass squeezed hard against the girth of this dildo.

When I had pushed it into the hilt, N let out a moan of pleasure and said, "keep it there - I want to feel that huge thing filling me all the way up for a little bit," and I felt her squeeze the base of the cock with her artificial ass muscles while she stroked her clit faster. After a few seconds she loosened her grip and I pulled back, beginning slow strokes to get used to how this fat cock with its giant head would pop out of her ass and leave it gaping, then slipping it back in again.

I started moving faster, feeling the sensation of getting close to an orgasm as N's tight ass was stretched on all sides by the strapon. As I neared the edge, though, N turned down the level of sensation. This made me try to fuck her even faster to make up for it, and soon I was ramming the cock into her with the most force and speed that I could muster just to try to keep up with N's gradual dialling down of the sensitivity of the artificial nerves in the strapon cock.

N put on a great show of loving the ass fucking. The harder I fucked her the louder she cried out for more and told me how much she had missed a good ass-fucking. She seethed with pleasure and told me how much I was going to enjoy getting fucked with the same cock soon.

Finally, she pulled herself forward so that I couldn't reach her ass anymore and beckoned me to lie down on the bed. With me on my back and the thick, cum-filled cock sticking straight up, N straddled me and impaled herself on the strapon for a final round of frenetic fucking that only her artificial muscles could muster. I suddenly felt the strange but dim sensation of the cock pulsating as it emptied ropes of the super-gooey cum into N's ass, but without the experiencing an orgasm myself.

N collapsed onto me, kissing me and thanking me for the amazing ass-fucking. "I needed that...and now my ass needs your tongue to clean it up," she said. N pulled herself off of the cock, which still stood upright, and turned herself around so that we were in a 69 position. I watched between my fake tits as N took the tip of the cock into her mouth and I felt the exceptionally frustrating sensation of a "damped down blowjob" before looking up to see my job was about to start. A white glob of cum had already leaked out of N's freshly-fucked ass and was hanging from one of her pussy lips.

I quickly attached my mouth to her labia and swallowed the first bit of cum, and then moved my tongue up to her ass to start cleaning. Gently licking her thoroughly-fucked asshole, I felt her relax and open up, which released another large portion of the gooey load that the strapon had left inside of her.

After I finished sucking the last strings of cum out of her ass, N rolled off of me and complimented me again for being such a good cum slut. But I knew that I still had a lot of work to do to avoid giving real blow jobs this evening, so when N asked, "do you want to play with me some more? This time I'll wear the cock," I eagerly answered yes.

For the next round, N had me put my skirt back on while she got out a new clip-on cock that she attached to her pelvis. This cock was huge, and I started to climb onto the bed, expecting her to ruin my ass with it. But instead N made me get down on my knees in front of her and told me she wanted another blow job.

Squatting down in front of her with the strapon still on, I felt new arousal as the plug in my ass shift and the change in position applied pressure to the veiny dildo in my pussy. This got me even more turned on as I knelt to submit to my mistress by letting her use me for yet another orgasm.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but I was only able to fit the head of N's strapon cock in. She didn't care about my inability to take the whole thing, though, making me lick, suck and stroke it until she was ready to cum. When her orgasm cam, N grabbed my head so that I sealed my lips around the tip of her cock as she squirted into my mouth, inflating my cheeks with cum.