The Story of N Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on my knees I looked up at her with some of the cum dribbling from my lips. It took takes several gulps to swallow the whole mouthful. "Please mistress may I have some more?" I asked, genuinely hoping that she would agree to cum again before it was too late.

"Oh, that's so sweet, you really want more of my cum, don't you?" she smiled, and began stroking her cock directly in front of my face. This time N made me kneel passively in front of her with my mouth open and tongue out while she jerked off her cock and sprayed her next load of slimey cum all over my face, hair and tits.

"I suppose you want more don't you," N says as I used my fingers to get the cum into my mouth.

"Yes mistress, please, please give me more cum!" I was genuinely begging her as the clock ticked towards my potential punishment.

N helped me out of the strapon harness and told me she had energy for two more orgasms now, but that I would have to wait to empty the remaining 1/3 of the cum from her after that. I jumped onto the bed on my hands and knees and pulled up the skirt, begging N to fuck me.

"Isn't your ass still sore from yesterday's fucking?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yes mistress, it is still very sensitive, but I need you inside of me again. Please - please fuck me and push that giant cock all the way into my ass. I want you to cum deep inside of me!" I beg her, hoping that she will reward me with more cum.

"I knew you would be begging for it as soon as you saw it," N said as she laid the cock on my back to show me just how deep it would go. "You're such a desperate slut - you don't even realise what you're asking for, do you?" she said with an evil smile. Instead of fucking me immediately, N slid her slender hand into my ass and released a mild relaxant gel from her fingertips. This meant she was able to easily slide her hand through my anal cavity, which could only comfortably take dildos that were less than 20 cm long, and pushed her arm into me nearly up to her elbow with basically no resistance.

N only fisted me for long enough to make sure she had released enough of the gel inside of me, though. "Now that you're ready for my next two orgasms, my little slut, go get my cock for me," she said, nodding towards the door to indicate I should go find it in her room.

I got out of bed and walked, somewhat puzzled, to her room, not sure where to look or what I would find. What I found was in a drawer that opened the moment I walked in. It was the shape of a thick horse cock and looked like it was at least three times longer than anything (other than N's arm) I had ever been fucked with.

I picked up the hefty cock and another drawer opened, this one containing pony play gear, which I also took and carried back into the room for N. She helped me into the gear, putting a gag-like bit in my mouth, as well as blinders and reins on my head. N then bound my ankles to my thighs and my wrists to my biceps, leaving me standing on my elbows and knees on bed, unable to look back and see what she was going to do to me.

N was not particularly gentle as she pushed the cock into me, knowing that the relaxant would make my body more pliant. With one smooth thrust she popped the obtuse head in and slid it to the very end. It was so long that when N first inserted the full length, she actually had to step forward to push herself all the way in so that her hips were pressing against my ass cheeks.

I gasped at this new sensation of being filled and stretched like never before, despite the week of N's non-stop fucking. This one was so huge that all I could do was try to relax as N used the reins to prevent me from moving forward as she fucked me with increasing force.

While pulling on the reins to force me to continue taking her in to the very base of her cock, N was moaning about how amazing it felt to have so much cock to feel sliding in and out of my ass. She was enjoying it so much that it took just 10 minutes of hard and deep fucking until I felt the entire length of her clip-on start pulsating as a huge wad of thick white cum worked its way down the entire length and sprayed out so far inside of me that none of it even leaked out when N let herself slide out of my ass.

Still vaguely able to comprehend that I had a mission to complete to avoid extra punishment, I began begging her for more. Despite my sore ass already being so thoroughly abused, I wanted her to keep fucking me.

Instead, N walked around in front of me so that she could show off the cock that hung down below her knees. She picked it up and let me suck some remaining cum from the large hole on the end, but the blunt head was too big to fit in my mouth. "So you're ready for more are you? I have to say, this is an amazing sensation. The entire length of this cock is so sensitive, and all that sensation is like feeling the pleasure of fucking with several dicks at once. I'm afraid I'm going to last a big longer this time around, just so I can enjoy it a bit more...," said N as she walked out of the range of my vision.

Instead of fucking me, N pulled me back against her and laid the cock on my back, letting me feel exactly how far into me her cock would go. Then she popped the thick head in, with practically no resistance and started round two. As she fucked me just as deeply as the first time, the cum she had deposited inside began to get churned up and was working as a gooey lube, working its way back up the length of my anal tunnel as N pounded me again and again.

This time she would occasionally step back, pulling the cock all the way out and letting some of the messy cum drip out and run down my pussy lips and the sides of my legs. Then she would grab the reins with one hand while supporting her cock with the other and continue her "ride".

The second fucking lasted for a good half an hour, and after N deposited her second wad deep inside of me, I had nearly lost consciousness from the intensity of the sensation. N, treating me as little more than a fuck sleeve, released my arms and legs and left me lying on the bed with a blank start and a wide-open ass.

As I lay there, already incapable of remembering that I still had more cum to consume, I began idly playing with my ass, sliding my fingers into the sticky, soft, warm entrance and enjoying the feeling that it had become nothing more than a hole for my mistress to use for pleasure. As the second load of cum started to flow out of me, I was so horny that scooped up what I could and let it dribble into my mouth and all over my face.

I was so out of it that I didn't even realised that N had returned from putting away her giant cock and was watching my depraved behaviour. She watched me lick the last thick gobs of cum from my fingers before letting me know she was there, laughing as she said, "you have turned into such a fucking anal cum-slut - I love it!"

As she helped me out of the pony-play gear, N made fun of my gaping ass. "Just a few days ago I could hardly fit a normal-sized cock into you, now you can't even close it properly after a good fucking!" she said as easily slid her entire hand inside to show me. "I'll have to plug you up tonight so that you don't leak all over the place," she said mockingly, and then ordered me to lick up what was left of the puddle of cum on the new bedsheets.

Back in just my maid outfit, I finished sucking up the last bits of cum that hadn't been absorbed by the sheets and had more or less regained my grasp of the situation. I noticed that the breasts I was wearing had gotten considerably heavier as they had filled up with the cum I had produced so far. I also remembered that that N has about 1/3 of the thick cum left. Even with my legs still shaking and sticky from the intense fucking, I asked N for more.

"Please N, cum in me any way you want. You can have my ass again or fuck my throat. I'll lie in the cum-soaked sheets and let you fuck my mouth! Please, give me more of your cum!" N just laughed and called me a pathetic slut, but she beckoned me to follow her to her chamber.

In the quiet and private chamber N stripped me down, removing the breasts and emptying them into the storage vat. Then she took out what looked like a shiny t-shirt with perky DD breasts attached and helped me put it on. The material was smooth, skin-tight and skin-coloured, and the edges nearly blended in seamlessly with my arms, neck and torso. N turned on the breasts on and let me feel their life-like feel as I squeezed, lifted and pinched the nipples. Then she put on a green satin bra that was essentially a set of straps meant to hold up my breasts, but that let my nipples protrude between the straps. Next she attached clamps that were joined by a chain onto my nipples and left them hanging.

Next N showed me the extremely complex pussy-panties that I was going to wear. They were made of the same material as my t-shirt, forming a near-invisible seam at my waist and barely visible on my hairless legs. They had another extra-long cum storage tube that would go deep into my intestines, but there is a new element that I have not seen before. In addition to the pussy being fuckable, these were fit for anal sex as well. On the inside of the rubber asshole was a soft rubber tube about 25 cm long. The storage tube was attached to the inside end of this, with a small opening that my cum would flow through.

I pulled the new shorts most of the way up my legs and the N had me bend over so that she could insert the storage tube. It was relatively easy this time, as she was able to insert her arm almost up to her elbow to guide it in. As she worked it deeper into my body, N explained that the new device has about twice the storage capacity as the one I wore yesterday.

"Now this next part is a little tricky," said N, as she started to slide the soft, bendy 25-cm rubber tube into my ass. Once she got it about halfway in, N grabbed a tube of something from a drawer near the bench and lathered it onto the remainder of the new device before sliding it the rest of the way into my ass. While I couldn't see exactly what was happening, it felt like I was having an extra-thick fleshlight shoved up my ass. The final two inches were much wider and had a hard ring inside, which kept me permanently open.

With my new ass in place, N reached down the front of the shorts and masterfully tucked my cock and balls into place, sliding the catheter tube into my cock to direct my cum through an attachment in the fleshlight in my ass and into the storage tube that was now deep inside me. I felt the internal straps and suction devices locking everything into place, securing the shorts as a sort of second skin and locking my cock up in small confinement again.

N stood me up and let me look at myself in the mirror. I could see that these shorts seemed to have some extra padding built in to enhance the look and feel of my hips and ass.

"Just look at that new pussy," N said, and started to stroke the clit with her fingers, allowing me to get aroused by the full-on sensation, despite my already-aching nipples. My swollen clitoris was extremely arousing to look at, as are the dark "meaty" lips hanging out of my pussy. N tugged on these a little before inserting two fingers into the fuckable passage, and I felt both the sensation of insertion and the pressure on my pelvis as she slid them in as deep as she could.

"What a beautifully fuckable and suckable pussy," she said, "In fact, I like this pussy so much I'm going to give you a little treat." N sat me on her bench and got down on her hands and knees with her head between my legs. I could actually feel the pussy releasing juices from arousal as she began to fondle my clit with her tongue, and then took my pussy lips and sucked them into her mouth before inserting her tongue into my passage.

The pleasure did not last nearly long enough, however, and mistress detached her lips from my pussy and stood back up. "These shorts are really special, and you'll be wearing them for the next 48 hours or so," N started to explain. "Given what a slut you've become, you'll especially appreciate the fuckable ass."

Now I understood what the soft rubber tube she inserted into me was. My ass had become the high-tech equivalent of a fleshlight, integrated into an actual human. N explained that this fleshlight had a special adhesive on it that would hold it inside of my ass and it would take about 48 hours to deteriorate before it could be removed. The inside walls of this tube were designed to enhance the sensations of normal anal sex, making my ass feel more like a wet pussy on the inside. And to top it all off, N was able to remotely control the "sphincter" that tightens or loosens the opening of my artificial ass.

Basically, I now had a fuckable pussy and a fuckable ass, and a whole lot of cum left to drain from my very fuckable mistress. "I'm sure you're eager to try it out," said N, "and so am I - we've still got 1/3 of your cum to go through!"

N wasted no time, practically throwing me face-down onto her bench and fastening my arms and legs in place. Attaching a slightly more normal-sized clip-on this time (just 25 cm) She fucked my wet pussy first, cumming after just 10 minutes, and then moved around to my mouth to give me yet another throat fucking, sending a load of my thick cum down into my stomach. Finally, she moved around to my ass, turning on the neural interface to full intensity so that I could feel her clip-on cock penetrating my artificial ass and sliding through the tight, pussy-like walls inside.

It was an amazing sensation. While I could still feel the hard ring holding my real ass wide open, I felt N's clip-on cock sliding in and out of every centimetre of the artificial ass, with much greater sensation coming from the nerve endings all along the tight, wet tunnel that N had glued to my insides than what I would normally feel. Knowing there was not much time, and apparently deciding to have mercy on me, N fucked me hard and fast, through multiple orgasms. While she turned down the intensity of sensations for me, she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the artificial pussy that was concealed in my real ass. Each load of cum filled me up, and then would leak out the sides as she continued to fuck me.

Finally, with copious amounts of cum running all the way down my legs, N stopped fucking me and let me sit up.

"For your final dose I'll give you a special treat," she said and pulled my lips toward her nipples, letting me suck until a slow but steady stream of cum started flowing out. I got incredibly aroused by N's amazing tits and her long, hard nipples. Sucking as fast as I could I felt my imprisoned cock trying to stir.

Finally done with all 750 ml of cum and just one hour to go, N helped me clean myself up before introducing me to the rest of my high-tech outfit. I was given arm-length lace gloves and fishnet stockings, all lined with the same material as my tit-t-shirt and fuckable pussy shorts. These covered up the barely visible seams on my arms and legs. Next N put another voice-control collar on me, which hid the top of the tit-shirt and ensuring that my voice would sound high-pitched and feminine. Next she put on a garter belt to hold up my fishnet stockings, covering the barely-visible seam between my shorts and shirt.

N explained that this material was both water (and cum) proof, but also breathable. Meaning I would be able to spend the next 48 hours in it without overheating, while being able to play my "active role" in tonight's bukkake party.

"Now, I have some fun ideas for that huge clit and pussy lips and those beautiful nipples of yours," said N with a sly smile. For these "fun ideas" I had to be strapped down spread-eagle so that N could pierce them. She did this with the neural interface turned on, and I let out feminine screams with each puncture.

N ran chains through the rings in my nipples and clit, and attached part to my collar, making a sort of chain "leash" that I could be pulled around by. Then she put studded ¾ rings through the piercings in my pussy lips, essentially sealing it shut. "Don't worry though, your ass will still be available, and hopefully it will get plenty of use!"

Her final touch for the evening was a wig with long ginger hair and makeup, leaving me looking like an extremely hot red-headed fetish slut.

N gave me a few minutes to admire myself and get aroused at how hot I looked before taking me downstairs to meet her new friend.

N's friend had shoulder-length blond hair and medium-sized tits. Her pussy had no sign of ever having had a single hair on it. She had been at the house for some time, it seemed, as she had already set up an inflatable pool just big enough for two people to kneel in and a bench that someone could be strapped down on.

I was puzzled why N referred to it as the "warm-up bench" but quickly began to guess what she had in mind. "You'll be kneeling there in the pool," she said to her friend, who had stripped down to nothing by a pair of lacy white panties that barely covered her wax-smooth pussy. Turning to me, N said, "And you'll be here on the warm-up bench, at least for the first part of the evening."

N strapped me down on my stomach, with my ass and head just over the edges. "Since you managed to extract all of the cum from me today, you get to wear this for the evening," N said as she attached a bright red ball gag to my mouth. "And remember, I'll be pushing your limits tonight, but we don't have to go too far. I'll be watching over you very closely... Buuuut if you do manage to impress me tonight, I can make tomorrow absolutely heavenly for you."

In order to prove her point, N turned up the nerve endings in the fake breasts and ass that I would "wearing" for the next 48 hours and began to fondle me with her fingers, managing to drive me to the edge of an orgasm in under two minutes before the doorbell rang. The pleasure suddenly stopped as N hurried off to get the door, leaving me extremely aroused but tightly fastened to the bench and wondering whether I was prepared to do everything N would ask of me this evening.

Soon N returned with a busload of men in tow. There were 60 or 70 of them, and they barely fit into my large living room.

N introduced us and explains the ground rules. The men have all been tested, and everyone has been paid to help her friend live out her bukkake fantasy. There will be no sexual contact with her friend other than ejaculation on her from the edge of the pool (it is a very small pool, but there is enough space for her to choose different positions depending on where she wants the men to cum on her. The second payment for their participation in the evening will be "performance based" says N, saying she hopes they have all been taking the supplements they received.

I was introduced as N's slave, whom the men are free to admire as they please while they are "warming up" for the show at the pool. They are allowed to look and to touch my breasts, which are hanging down each side of the bench with heavy nipple rings. N's description doesn't sound so bad to me, but I was sure she had some plan to push me further.

Things developed quickly as the first batch of men seem to not even need any warm-up, and they started covering N's friend in cum after just a few minutes of jerking off next to the pool.

N's friend seemed a bit overwhelmed at first, but after the 10th load of cum started dripping down her face, arousal took over and she started showing signs of enjoying herself, playing with the goo as it ran down her breasts and touching herself through her panties with her sticky fingers.

I was also getting aroused as I watched this scene unfolding, and because several of the men started playing with my tits. N was doing everything she could to manipulate me by turning up the sensitivity of the fake tits, making them send stronger pleasure signals to my brain through the neural interface.