The Story of N Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching N's friend get soaked in more and more cum while having my nipples squeezed and fondled, I couldn't control the moans that I started to emit through the ball gag. N's plan was working, and my only question was when she would let me be used for another form of "warm-up".

It happened after every single man had emptied at least one load onto N's friend, leaving her glistening with cum on nearly every inch of her body, with a small puddle forming under her.

N walked around behind me and began admiring my ass out loud, telling some of the men to come and have a look. "You know, I just fucked my slave with a strap-on before you all arrived. She is such a dirty slut - I think she actually enjoyed it!" As N said this she inserted two fingers into my ass and began stroking the inside, which was transmitting sensation to me a "full volume". I moaned again, louder than before.

"See what I mean?" N said with a laugh. Then she inserted a third finger and said, "I bet my slave would love it if I let you use her ass to get warmed up for round two, wouldn't you my little slut?" I was so desperate for more as she asked that question that I let out another long moan and realised that I was not just submitting to N, but that I really did want what she was about to do to me.

"Well there you go! It looks like the warm-up for the second round should be a bit more fun gentlemen! Anal only please - her pussy is reserved for me!" Then, to make sure I didn't get any second thoughts, N walked around and knelt down in front of my face. As I "felt" the first cock pushing its way into the artificial opening and along part of the length of the nerve-filled fleshlight insert, N watched my face carefully while hinting once again that I might get an orgasm tomorrow if I performed for her tonight.

Using her ability to remotely modulate the tightness of my ass and the level of sensation that I felt, N kept me on the edge of an orgasm nearly the entire time. As my own cum continued to be pumped deep into my intestines, gradually filling me up, I was watching the excitement in the room as each consecutive guy raved about how good my ass felt inside as they ran over to release their second load on N's friend.

There were almost no accidents until the very end. I think that N intentionally tightened the entire sleeve around one of the last guy's cocks just as he was about to pull out. I heard him say "Oh my God that is amaz-oooohhhh" and then felt his cock pulsing inside of me and the warm cum poured out. The remaining few didn't seem to care much about the sloppy seconds, though, and N even let the last one choose where he wanted to cum, meaning he unloaded inside the fleshlight in my ass as well.

After around 150 loads of cum had been released on N's friend, the entire bottom of the pool had a thin layer of the liquid on it. I was released from the warm-up bench and moved to the pool, where N had me stand on my hands and knees so that her friend could sit on my back. I felt the cum ooze around my fingers as I climbed into position, staring down at a pool of other men's gooey white semen.

N brought in another busload of men and explained the ground rules again. As before, the first round took almost no time at all and was a rapid-fire procession of cum being sprayed all over N's friend and me. I could feel the cum running down her body and forming a puddle on my back under her ass, and, increasingly, saw strands of cum running down my ginger hair as some guys "missed" the main target.

For the next round, N took over on the warm-up bench, letting each guy fuck her pussy before running over to dump a second load on us. By this time, the pool already had a few centimetres of cum in it and my fingers were basically completely submerged.

N's friend continued to moan and rave about how amazing the experience was, and N handed her a powerful wand vibrator after the second group of men left, letting her cum while straddling my back in the pool.

But we were not done.

For the final round, N made us both lie down on our backs in the pool. Because it was so small, this required us to bend our legs so that our feet touched our asses, leaving our pussies completely exposed.

After welcoming the next busload of men, N let them start coating both of us in their cum. As if sensing my hesitation at getting my uncovered face covered in cum, N started to play with my tits and my clit during the first round, letting my arousal drown out my hesitation.

For the second round, N offered up her ass to these men, meaning that between the two of us we had been fucked by over 200 guys in the course of several hours.

Then, finally, we were done. With the extra volume taken up by our two bodies, the cum in the pool was nearly up to both of our clits. N scooped some of it over her friend's face and then applied the wand vibrator to her pussy. As the woman rapidly hurtled towards a new orgasm, N scooped more cum all over her body until the woman had a massive orgasm, causing some of the cum to splash out of the pool and onto the floor.

N's friend climbed out of the pool, but I was told to stay and was given similar treatment, except that I was denied the pleasure of an orgasm. N teased me as she scooped cum onto my tits and wiped her slimey hands on my face, all the time modulating the sensation I was getting from the wand vibrator on my pussy.

Once N's friend returned from a long shower, N allowed me to climb out of the pool as well. Instead of being allowed to wash myself off, however, N told me to clean up while she took her guest upstairs.

As I struggled to empty out a pool full of cum, clean up the floor and put away the warm-up bench, I could hear N and her new friend having very loud sex upstairs. This sex continued even after I had finally cleaned up, and I was allowed to stand outside the door to the bedroom and listen until they were finally done.

Once N had put her shaky-legged friend into a cab home, I finally had her undivided attention again. N gave my cum-soaked body a naughty look and dragged me into the bedroom, where she had me tongue-fuck her two holes while she told dirty stories about the sensation of having over 100 men fuck her in one night.

Then she put on one of her clip-ons and undid the rings sealing my pussy shut. What came next was a surprisingly gentle and sensual fucking, with N's soft strokes getting me increasingly aroused. As she did this, N began to ask me how I felt about the evening. Now that it was over, I said I was glad she had pushed me beyond my old limits. I also said that I was extremely turned on and I desperately want to cum - and I hoped I had finally earned an orgasm

N pretended to feel sorry for me and promised that tomorrow would be a very special day. Then N let me suck her long nipples and released a fresh load of cum from them. I had no idea whether this was mine, but at this point I didn't care any more. As I sucked her nipples and enjoyed the gentle fucking, N sped up slightly and quickly reached a long, warm, orgasm embracing my cum-soaked body.

Even after a week with N, I made the mistake of thinking that was it for the evening and that we would go to sleep.

Instead, N rolled over and pushed me under the covers until my mouth was aligned with her cock and made me deep throat her for another orgasm. Next she rolled me over, keeping her cock in my mouth, and made me lay still while she fucks my face until she comes again. This time she came with the tip of her cock in my mouth and told me not to swallow.

N brought my face up to hers and kissed me, snowballing the cum a few times between us. Still tireless, with the "snowball" in her mouth N put me on my knees with my fleshlight ass up in the air and stuck her fingers in to open it up. She released the cum directly into the hole, and then proceeded to fuck me mercilessly for several hours, trying every sort and shape of dildo imaginable on the synthetic tunnel, and testing the sensations on me.

N finally left me early in the morning exhausted, sticky and with a wide-open ass to try to sleep, without the energy to ponder the next day-and-a-half I would be spending in this fuck-slave uniform.