The Story of O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I didn't hesitate a moment and got over next to him on my knees as he grasped my shaft and guided my cockhead into his hungry mouth. I watched him greedily sucking my thick shaft and glanced over to watch O doing the same to his and got the overpowering feeling that I wanted something to suck on also so I asked them to swing around so that I could get down and form a suck circle. O moved, without taking her mouth from his cock, so that I could get at her pussy and Bill kept sucking me as I lay down and buried my head between O's sexy thighs.

The three of us pleasured each other this way for quite some time when O's muffled moans announced her orgasm and I was rewarded with her delicious juices flowing down her passage. I was lost in licking up her juices when Bill suddenly groaned and clamped down on my organ hard as his cock erupted and sent streams of cum down O's throat as she had been deep throating him and milking his shaft. She started to moan as she gulped down his offering and kept her mouth fastened to his jerking penis long after his last spasm passed.

I wasn't near cumming yet and got the urge to slide my cock into Bill's sexy ass. When I brought up the idea, O sat up with a big smile and told me that she would love to watch me fuck him and asked Bill if it was OK. He grinned and told her that he never ever refused me his ass to fuck as he loves it so much and immediately got into position on all fours and presented that very fuckable ass of his to me for my pleasure. I got over behind him and rubbed some precum over his anal opening and pushed the crown inside as he gasped and told O how good it felt going in. She was on her knees next to us and was fingering her pussy as she watched me slide my cock into him.

She told me how sexy we looked and reached down and started playing with Bill's cock and balls as I stroked back and forth. His asshole was smooth and tight and was gripping my shaft beautifully as I worked it around inside his ass and his moans and gasps were like music to my ears. Then O got down underneath him and started sucking his flaccid organ as she watched my cock disappearing inside his hole from close up. Every once in a while, she would pull her mouth from his penis to tell me how sexy my cock looked as I moved around in his ass and then go back to munching on his meat.

I was really enjoying fucking him, as I always did, when O announced that his cock was in full erection again and asked if she could slide underneath him and have him fuck her while I fucked him. Without even waiting for an answer, she slid under him and guided his cock into her wet and ready vagina. I held my organ deep inside him until he was buried in her cunt and then resumed fucking him in rhythm to his strokes into O. O was describing how good his cock felt inside her and also how sexy it was to watch the expressions on his face as my penis moved inside him. I was resting on Bill's back as I fucked him and loved watching O's face as she lost herself in the pleasures his cock was giving her. I watched her face screw up in ecstasy as she went into orgasm at least twice before my cock exploded and started shooting streams of cum deep inside Bill's ass. He was moaning also as my cum filled his ass and was pushing back hard to get every drop as he told us how good it felt.

Since he was nowhere near cumming, we decided to rest awhile and the three of us lay back on the bed and I got us some refreshing drinks. While we were relaxing and talking about how good things were between us, the phone rang and it was Frank returning my call. I held my hand over the receiver and asked O if she wanted another cock to join us and her face lit up and she immediately agreed. When I told Frank about the situation, he agreed to come right over but told me that he couldn't stay too long as he had a date tonight. I told him not to worry as all we would need him for was a couple of hours.

He lived very close to me and said he'd be over shortly. When I hung up the phone I told O that she was in for another treat since Frank had a very different organ from most. She was intrigued and started to question me about it but I told her that she would see for herself in just a few minutes and to just be patient. Bill smiled and told O that she was really going to enjoy Frank as both he and I always looked forward to getting together with him.

A few minutes later the intercom rang and he was on his way up. I answered his tap on the door and let him in quickly so I wouldn't be seen by any neighbors and he grasped my soft penis in his hand and squeezed it in greeting. I asked him to undress as I wanted to show him off to my new sex partner and he quickly removed his clothes and dropped them on a chair in the foyer and followed me into the bedroom. When we walked into the bedroom, I noticed O's eyes were fastened to his penis and after introductions were made, she said,

"I see what you guys mean. This is a very unusual penis. Do you mind if I get to know it better, Frank?"

He smiled and told her that it was all hers and he would be delighted. She motioned him to lay down on the bed and made herself comfortable between his spread legs as she ran her fingers over the soft shaft. Frank had a very thick penis that wasn't very long but more than made up for the lack of length by its width. It started to harden as she played with it and her eyes widened as it got thicker as it grew in size. She leaned forward and took the huge, sloped crown in her mouth and began nursing on it as she cupped his huge balls in her hand.

She could only get slightly more than the crown in her mouth and after sucking it awhile, she lifted her head and told him that she couldn't wait to feel his organ inside her cunt as she had never had a cock this thick before. I asked her if she would like to be triple fucked now and her face lit up in a big grin as she agreed immediately. I asked her whose cock she would like where and she thought for a moment and then said,

"Well, I certainly want Frank's in my cunt and then yours, my love, in my ass as I suck Bill's"

I told Frank to lay down on his back as O climbed aboard and reached down to guide his fireplug to her wet opening. She grimaced a little as she slowly sank down on the thick organ but, after a minute or so, let herself down all the way with a satisfied sigh and had him buried up to the hilt. As soon as I saw that she was ready, I dabbed some KY on her rear entrance and, as she leaned forward and pressed her full breasts against Frank's chest, I slid my crown inside her anus as she gasped and told me how good it felt. When I was deep inside her ass, Bill got down over Franks head and presented his erection to her for sucking and she opened her mouth wide as he started to fuck it. His balls were brushing Frank's face as he moved his cock in her mouth so Frank started to lick and suck them and Bill was in heaven.

O was moving sensuously on Frank's cock as I stroked into her ass and Bill fed her his cock and was moaning continuously as she lost herself in pleasure. She seemed to have a natural knack for pleasuring cock in any of her openings because her anus was contracting around my penis as I stroked into her and Frank was moaning and describing how her cunt was milking his organ at the same time. I could feel Frank's thickness through the wall and was actually rubbing against his cock as I fucked her ass and the sensation was wonderful. She must have cum at least four times as we fucked her and then I heard Frank cry out that he was about to shoot his load and felt his cock jerking inside her pussy as he started shooting his cum.

Her ass was tightening around my shaft as he came and I let her milk the cum out of me as I buried it deep and held it there as she drew my orgasm from me and my juices started spurting into her anus as I experienced spasm after spasm of pleasure. Soon after I came, Bill unloaded his offering and I watched her gulping down his cum as he shot one load after another down her grasping throat.

We all stayed in position for some time after cumming and slowly came back to life. I withdrew from her sweet ass and she let Bill's cock slip from her mouth as she slowly lifted herself off Frank's thick pole and lay down next to him on the bed.

"That was the best triple fuck I've ever had." she told us as she sighed in total satisfaction. "I'm going to ask you guys to do me again soon"

I told her that anytime she feels like more to just let me know and I'll arrange it because I had a ball also and I'm sure Frank and Bill did also and they both heartily agreed. Frank and Bill made their apologies but said they both had to run to get ready for their dates and, after they left, I suggested that we shower and get dressed and go out for a good hearty Italian meal as I was starved and she agreed. As we were getting dressed, she asked if I had any plans for us after dinner and I told her that I really hadn't given it any thought yet.

She asked if she could invite a girlfriend over, if she was available, and I told to go right ahead so she picked up the phone and was soon in deep conversation as I was finishing dressing. She covered the receiver and told me that her friend, Toni, would be able to join us around 10 and was that OK and I told her that it was fine. She made the arrangements and gave her the address and we went out to Franco's to have a leisurely meal since we had plenty of time before her friend arrived.

During dinner, O told me that she met Toni in Los Angeles at a party about three years ago and that they had hit it off beautifully from the moment that they met and she had invited her to come out and spend weekends with them a few times since although her ex-husband wasn't that interested in her and left them mostly to themselves when she visited. I asked why her ex wasn't interested in Toni.

"Is she an attractive girl?"

"She's absolutely gorgeous!", she answered. "But my ex was very strange about some things, especially bisexuality, and he preferred to leave us alone. Of course, Toni is a little different than most women but she just wasn't his cup of tea. I think you'll be just the opposite when you meet her."

I asked her what she meant by "a little different" and she told me that I would find out later but that she's very confident that I'm going to like Toni as much as she does so I got off the subject and we played a little game of checking out the couples in the restaurant and picking out those that we would like to have sex with and what they would be like in bed. We took our time over coffee and conversation and before we knew it the time had come for us to pay the check and head back to meet Toni.

When we got into the apartment, O told me that she was going to change into something more comfortable and suggested that I undress and slip on my robe as she planned on undressing Toni the moment she walks in the door.

"Before I moved here, we hadn't gotten together for a long time and since I've gotten here, we've been trying to make up for lost time" she told me.

We went into the bedroom and undressed and when we were naked, she grasped my semi erect penis and squeezed it as she told me that Toni was going to love it. Just as we put on our robes, the intercom rang and Toni was on her way up. We went into the living room and O answered the doorbell as I waited inside. A few minutes later, she walked in with an absolutely gorgeous dark haired gal with large breasts and a sensational body which was accentuated by a short, clinging black dress.

Her legs and ass were perfect and I could see why O was so taken with her as I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. After she introduced us, I got us some drinks and we sat down to talk for a few minutes. Then O asked me to excuse them for a minute as she wanted Toni to change into something more comfortable and took her by the hand and led her inside. I sipped my drink and put on some music and O returned with Toni wearing one of my spare robes and it never looked as good before.

We talked for awhile and Toni told me that she was a marketing director for a cosmetic firm and we talked about her job for a while until O broke into the conversation,

"I hate to disturb you two but I want to properly introduce you to Toni now so please give her your undivided attention"

She asked Toni to come over and stand in front of me and open her robe so that I could see her in all her glory. Toni smiled and got up and stood before me and slowly opened her robe, first displaying a magnificent pair of large, firm breasts capped by huge nipples set in large brown rosettes and then, as she opened the robe completely, my jaw dropped open as I gazed at a thick, long, cut penis with a beautiful sloped crown hanging between her sexy thighs. O asked what I thought about her and, in answer, I reached out and fondled the thick organ and leaned forward and took the head between my lips and sucked it a moment before looking up at her and smiling my approval.

"Wait darling, you haven't seen everything yet!" and she asked Toni to sit back on the couch and spread her legs. As she parted her thighs and pulled them back, I saw a perfectly gorgeous pussy with petal like labia and a large clit hood and I was astounded.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!" I blurted out, "Toni, you are fantastic! You're the most gorgeous creature a man, or woman, could desire!"

O smiled and told me how happy she was that I liked Toni and then asked me to show her what I looked like so that she, too, knows what she's going to be playing with tonight. I stood before Toni, who was still lying back on the couch, and opened my robe. Her eyes fastened on my organ, which was already in full erection from the sight of her, and she smiled and reached out to grasp the thick shaft.

"It's everything you said about it, O. I can't wait to feel this in every hole I own so let's go inside and get started" she said as she stood up and the three of us walked back into the bedroom. I asked Toni to lay back on the bed and relax as I wanted to get to know her and asked O if she minded if I started first.

"Of course not, I want you two to get to know each other very well. I'm going to be getting off sitting on Toni's face and watching you discover her fabulous talents, so go right ahead."

I looked at the beautiful creature before me and marveled at the sight of such a gorgeous and sexy woman with such a thick and long penis standing straight up in the air and throbbing in heat. I got down between her sexy thighs and kissed the soft flesh on their insides and slowly worked my tongue up to her slit. I trailed my tongue up her vagina and over her prominent labia to the tiny little button peeking out from the folds of her clit hood. I took it between my lips and heard her gasp as she lifted her hips and pressed her clit into my mouth. Then I heard her muffled moans as O lowered her crotch to her mouth and she lost herself in O's beautiful scent and flavor.

I worked my tongue down to her labia which were so suckable it was criminal. I took each lip in my mouth and sucked it and snapped it back with my lips and then slid my tongue between them and down into the sweet pink flesh of her passage. Her juices were absolutely delicious and even rivaled that of O, whose juices were the best I ever tasted. I reveled in this pleasant discovery and spent some time driving my tongue deep inside her hole and licking up the delicious liquid flowing out. The sexy sounds she was making were turning me on even more and then I looked up and saw that thick, delicious looking penis waving in the air above me and couldn't resist it.

I trailed my tongue up to the base of the thick shaft and kissed it and nibbled on it as I slowly worked my way up to the gorgeous crown. I licked my way all around the deep ridge around the head and then trailed my tongue over the smooth skin to the deep slit in the tip where I found a large drop of precum just ready to slide down the shaft and deftly caught it with my tongue before it moved and found it was like nectar. I spent some time working as much precum as possible out of the throbbing, beautiful shaft and slid two fingers in her cunt as I sucked on her wonderful penis.

"I want something to suck on!" O cried out as she moved sensuously on Toni's mouth.

I knew how she felt and wanted to satisfy her so I told her to get down and suck Toni's cock while I concentrated on her pussy. She kept feeding Toni her crotch as she lay down on her and started sucking the gorgeous organ. I was back to licking, sucking and kissing the gorgeous pussy and was totally lost in pleasure as I watched O voraciously suck that beautiful penis. We were both lost in what we were doing and suddenly my reverie was shattered as Toni cried out,

"Don't stop what you're doing! I'm think I'm going to have a double orgasm which is fantastic for me!"

A few moments later I heard a wail as she cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy was throbbing and her juices covered my face as she came. Then I looked up and saw O feverishly gulping down one load after another of white, creamy cum, some of which slid out of the corner of her mouth, as she sucked the throbbing crown. We all stayed in position for a long time as we watched Toni slowly come back down to earth.

"That was absolutely fantastic!" she told us as we lay back to relax. "It isn't often that I come twice at the same time and when I do, I can't describe the wonderful sensations that course through my body as I release both organs at once."

I told her that if what she feels is twice as good as what I feel when I cum, then I can readily see why she loves it so much. I looked at O and asked,

"Shall we make this gorgeous woman have double orgasms as often as possible?"

She looked at me seriously and shook my hand in bond as she said, "It's a deal!"

Toni laughed and told us that if we continually give her double orgasms, she's going to leave her husband and come live with us.

"You're married?" I blurted out.

She told me that her husband, Gary, is a commercial pilot and is in Europe on a flight right now.

"In fact, I can't stay the night as I expect him to call me when he lands in Athens early tomorrow morning and I certainly don't want to miss the call. I miss him even though he only left 2 days ago and will be back home on Wednesday. You're going to like him", she told me, "You're both about the same height and build and he has a cock and balls that are very much like yours so it will be almost like sucking yourself when you suck his cock".

I looked at O and asked why she hadn't ever mentioned that Toni was married and she told me that they've only been married a short time and she's never even met the guy. Since he's away on flights fairly often, she didn't even think of it as her primary purpose was to have me meet Toni.

I told Toni that she sold me on her husband and asked if we can meet him sometime soon. She told us that, unless Gary had previous plans we could get together Wednesday night. O said that from what Toni has told her about Gary, she couldn't wait to watch he and I have sex as she thinks that it will be quite a show and I told them that I'm really looking forward to meeting him.

"Now, if I may be so bold as to ask you to give me a good hard fucking before I leave tonight as I've wanted that cock of yours inside my pussy all night.

O suggested that she get on all fours so that she can busy herself on sucking her cock while I'm fucking her and Toni needed no prodding. She got down on her hands and knees and presented that beautiful crotch to me and looked back as she told me that I have a choice of either hole since she loves both. I fit the head of my throbbing penis to her wet vaginal opening and slid it inside as she gasped and pushed back to get more. Then O slid underneath and took her crown between her lips and started nursing on it as Toni moaned and fucked both of us back.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers