The Story of O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Her pussy was magnificent! It gripped my thickness firmly and was completely lubricated with both our juices so my penis slid smoothly in the tight channel and she was able to take all of me so I dug deep inside her and each time I went really deep, she groaned in ecstasy so I held it there and kissed her neck and ear as she whimpered and moaned in pleasure. Her cunt was contracting around my organ and felt like it was an entity within itself and had a mind of its own. I heard O moaning as she sucked Toni's gorgeous cock and fingered her pussy and then I felt my orgasm approaching and leaned down and told Toni that I was going to cum soon and she pushed back to capture as much of my cock as possible just as I began shooting spurts of cum deep inside her vagina. As I was cumming, she cried out and told me that she was cumming also and the two of us went off to another place and time as we came together.

O never stopped sucking feverishly on her cock in the hopes she could give her another double but as soon as Toni came down she told her she has never had two double orgasms in one night. She told us that most times it's like right now. She cums with her pussy but is not ready with her cock yet and just the reverse,

"A double orgasm is not a common thing. Both organs have to be at the point of cumming at exactly the same time and it's quite rare. I'm looking forward to more doubles with you two as I'm really turned on having sex with both of you" and she excused herself as she had to get ready to go home.

We watched her get dressed and told her that we will miss her when we fuck again later and that we're looking forward to a foursome with Gary on Wednesday.

"I would really love to stay in bed with you two but I don't want to miss that call so forgive me for breaking up the party. While you're fucking later, think of me at home in my bed playing with my cock and pussy as I think about how beautiful everything was tonight and getting horny enough to cum again before I fall asleep"

We told her we'd think of her as we fuck and she left after planting a big kiss on the head of my cock and one on O's prominent mound. When I saw her out and returned to the bed, O ran her fingers over my penis as she started discussing the events of the evening. She told me about how turned on she was watching me suck Toni's cock and pussy and started discussing everything in detail which got us both horny in a short period of time. As soon as she felt my organ getting hard she suggested that I climb on top of her and sink my cock deep inside her vagina and we can both go to sleep that way. I could never refuse putting my cock inside her gorgeous and exciting cunt and knew darn well that once I slid it inside her, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until I emptied my balls again and I was sure that she knew it also.

"You realize that I've already cum a few times tonight so I don't know how long it's going to take to cum again. You might be in for a couple of hours of fucking. Are you up for it?" I asked her.

She smiled that warm, beautiful smile of hers and told me that she wants me to fuck her for as long as I wish because she's happiest when she has a cock inside her and can take all I can dish out. Then she lay back and spread her legs and held out her arms to me so I got over her and slid my cock inside her waiting vagina and lowered myself gently on top of her. We held each other closely as we both sensuously moved our hips and concentrated on the sensations that both our organs were giving us. We discussed Toni again as we fucked, and marveled at her beauty and very special equipment. We were both looking forward to seeing her again and I was looking forward to meeting Gary also.

We changed positions after some time and I was feeding her my cock in spoon fashion as she told me that she never got enough cock while married to her ex as he was very strange when it came to sharing her even though he was the one who got her involved in group sex.

"If I asked him to invite some friend of his to spend a few hours in bed with us, he made some excuse and never even called him. He liked having couples over however and liked Sean and Gerri in particular because whenever they called and said they were coming out to the coast, he looked forward to having them stay with us. He never sucked Sean although once Sean sucked him and he didn't seem to enjoy it so he never approached him again. He did love fucking Gerri and enjoyed a threesome with Gerri and me and a foursome with Sean as long as Sean paid attention to Gerri and me only.

I found, from the first party that we went to that I loved sex with both men and women and it opened some sort of Pandora's Box with me as I can't seem to get enough sex to this day. After a long night of fucking a whole roomful of people, I go to sleep dreaming about cock and pussy and looking forward to another party. That's why I warned you when we first met. I seem to be insatiable. Do you think you can keep up with me? Do you think you can put up with my needs and desires?"

All the while she was telling me this, I was sliding my organ in and out of her well oiled hole and she would stop occasionally to shudder in a quiet orgasm and then resume talking. I told her that, in many respects I was the same when it came to sex as I loved it as much as she and also dream about more when falling asleep after a night of orgasms. I also told her that she seems to have a knack for getting me hard no matter how often I've cum and I love it.

"I'm looking forward to enjoying lots of great sex with you for a long time and think that we make a great team because we both think alike and have plenty of stamina to back it up" I told her.

She turned her head and pursed her lips for a kiss and then asked me to slide my cock in her ass as she loves it that way also and got on her hands and knees and presented her gorgeous ass to me which was impossible to refuse. When I fed my organ into her tight anus, she started squeezing it around my thick shaft and after a short while, I started to feel my orgasm approaching and told her that I was almost ready to cum. She told me to fill her ass with my juices and started tweaking her clit to try and cum along with me.

A minute or so later, my cock swelled and started jerking as it exploded and shot my load of cum deep into her waiting ass. When the first spurt splashed inside her, she cried out and came with me and the two of us went to Nirvana together. After a time, we both came down and by then, I was exhausted and pulled out of her grasping hole and lay down next to her as she threw her arm around me and we both promptly fell asleep.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers