The Story of Odilia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers

The craving in between my legs was unbearable and when Mistress Jarvinia grabbed one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and cruelly pinched it, the craving inside of me only intensified. My poor, tormented sex was desperately in need of release.

And then suddenly my head was swimming in confusion as I looked up at my elderly tormenter and discovered that her long hair, that had been completely snow white when she first purchased me, now had many strands of dark brown. Also, much to my shock, her previously thin lips had plumped and become much fuller. And her skin, which had been a very unhealthy pallor, now had taken on a much healthier hue.

And when she held up her hand to lick my secretions off her fingers, they no longer looked boney or gnarled.

"I find your look of confusion, amusing my naked, helpless slave," Mistress Jarvinia said in a mocking tone.

And then rather than explain this mystery to me, she proceeded to torment me again, grabbing both of my breasts in her strong hands and squeezing them painfully. And then she found my already swollen nipples and pinched them hard between her thumb and forefinger. I whimpered naked and helpless and bound spread-eagle as she continued to abuse my poor, vulnerable nipples, making them even harder and making my naked sex pulse with greater intensity between my legs.

My nipples throbbed as this horrible woman continued to pinch and pull upon them, making me whimper and wail. And then suddenly she called Gretel over to her side again. The girl had terror in her eyes, no doubt distressing that her mistress might next turn her malicious attentions onto her, instead of me.

"Lick my new slave between her legs," Mistress Jarvinia commanded, "And if you fail to do a proper job, I'll take the two of you outside and you'll both be whipped."

The girl was quick to obey and plunged her face into the most private part of my anatomy. I felt her hands on my inner thighs and her hot breath on my pubic lips and for an instant wondered if she would actually do such an improper, undignified thing as licking another girl's exposed sex.

But she wasn't a proper lady. She was just a naked, abused slave, and slaves have no right to propriety or dignity. And then as the girl's tongue licked at my painfully swollen clitoris and I screamed into my gag. She separated my labia with her tongue and then licked my pubic lips from my anus all the way up to my hard, swollen clitoris, inflaming my wild lust even more.

I soon came to realize that Gretel was not there to grant me sexual release, but rather to keep me in sexual torment. Her tongue would glide across my swollen, sensitive pubic lips and even brush against my hot, turgid clitoris. As her tongue rubbed my clitoris I attempted to lift my hips into her face and force greater contact, but the ropes held me tight and couldn't move my hips even an inch closer. I was utterly helpless and at her mercy. My clitoris was throbbing with need and my sex was dripping, but every time my heat reached fever pitch and I was certain that a shattering orgasm was inevitable, Gretel would retract her tongue back into her mouth.

Mistress Jarvinia and Gretel kept me at an intense heat that seemed to promise sexual fulfillment, with Mistress Jarvinia cruelly abusing my poor throbbing pink nipples and Gretel stimulating my throbbing pink clitoris, but the promise of sexual fulfillment was invariably denied.

I screamed in protest at this sexual misery, but with the leather gag fixed securely in my mouth, the only sounds my tormenters heard were pathetic moaning and mewling.

My humiliating heat was such that much of my naked body had broken out into a sweat, yet my tormenters continued to stoke the fire of my arousal. This was worse than anything that had ever been done to me at the castle. Never at the castle had my distress felt so overwhelming. Never at the castle had my captivity seemed so hopeless.

I burst into fresh tears and my body was wracked with barely audible sobbing and my vision blurred as I watched Mistress Jarvinia's strong, cruel hands viciously pinch my poor, sensitive nipples and roughly knead my tortured, defenseless breasts like bread dough. And beyond those cruel, imperious hands there was the silky, golden-blonde hair of Gretel spilling across my pelvis, while her pretty face was buried in my wet, swollen, tormented sex.

The tears and the sobs poured out of me ceaselessly as the two women continued to torment my helpless, naked body and continued to deny me sexual relief. Both women saw me crying tears of misery and frustration, however neither woman took pity on me and my wretched suffering went on for hours.

When it was over, Mistress Jarvinia stood behind Gretel and clasped Gretel's naked sex. Gretel flinched slightly but did nothing to protect herself from Mistress Jarvinia's strong, ruthless hands. Indeed, Gretel placed her hands behind her back in an act of submission. And, while at first, I was focused on the look of fear on Gretel's face, I soon became focused on something much more remarkable.

Mistress Jarvinia's hair had now completely changed color; it was now a glossy dark brown. And her skin now looked as supple as that of a young maiden. There was a slight blush in her cheeks and her lips looked much fuller now.

I whimpered in misery but stared in wonder at the astonishing change that had come over my mistress.

"All you need to know," my mistress said in a cold and imperious tone, "is that the fate you just suffered is suffered by every slave I own. "

Gretel visibly trembled at these words, and suddenly I felt a wave of sympathy for this girl.

"It is a ritual of initiation for all new slaves. It can also be a punishment if I discover that you've been disobedient."

I was filled with dread that this appalling fate could befall me a second time, and at that instant I resolved to always be obedient.

"Now, I'm going to remove your gag," my mistress said, "And I want to you to say, 'Thank you, Mistress Jarvinia'. If those are not the exact words that come out of your mouth, then Gretel and I will begin once again tormenting that hungry little mouth of yours and those pink, responsive nipples."

My mistress undid the buckle and removed the leather gag from my mouth and a weak, pathetic feminine voice breathlessly proclaimed my thanks to Mistress Jarvinia. The voice was so submissive and so defeated that at first, I did not recognize it as my own.

"After you are untied, I will put you over my lap so that you may be spanked. This is also a ritual that all of my new slaves must endure. And during this ritual you will show obedience to me by keeping your hands clasped to the small of your back and your legs spread. And no matter how painful the spanking, you will not think of breaking position or begging for me for mercy, as I would be displeased by such disobedience."

I dreaded her displeasure and did not want to find out what punishment she would met out for disobedience, so when my mistress untied me from my bondage and sat down upon the chair that Gretel had brought her, I promptly fell off of the table and climbed with unsteady arms and legs across Mistress Jarvinia's lap and spread my legs as instructed and then I clasped my hands to the small of my back and trembled, miserably awaiting my inevitable fate.

I flinched slightly as a strong finger pushed firmly against my delicate little anus, but I did not break position. Mistress Jarvinia didn't penetrate my poor little anus, but when I whimpered she said, "So my newest slave has a fear about her tight, delicate, perfect pink anus being speared?"

"Mistress, please-," I exclaimed in a panicked voice, but in a strong, commanding tone, she spoke and drowned out my words. "There's no need to respond, "She said, "However it's good for me to know that you have a fear about your tight little anus being violated. Should you ever displease me I can give you to Hansel. He is an exceedingly well-endowed slave and I have not allowed him sexual relief in over six weeks. He is desperate for sexual release and if I order him to fill your tight anus with his swollen cock, he will gladly spear you on his organ and batter at your little virgin hole for hours."

I moaned at this and resolved never to displease Mistress Jarvinia. I would be a good, obedient slave for her always.

And then I felt Mistress Jarvinia's fingers on my buttocks, toying with my welts and sore places. "Her buttocks are hardly reddened," I heard her say to Gretel. That means I can make this spanking last quite a long time."

"Should I fetch you a paddle," the naked slave asked her mistress, and I could almost hate the girl for that, but I knew if our roles were reversed I would gladly fetch a paddle so that Mistress Jarvinia could spank Gretel.

"No, I wish to redden her buttocks with my bare hand," said Jarvinia with far too much enthusiasm and anticipation in her voice. "Now kneel over there. I want you to watch this. It will add to Odilia's humiliation."

At the castle I was always spanked with a paddle; however, Mistress Jarvinia used her bare hand. At first, I thought it would hurt less, however Mistress Jarvinia's hands were as strong and painful as any paddle and when I looked over and saw the blonde slave-girl witnessing my punishment, it did make me feel more humiliated and exposed and degraded.

Mistress Jarvinia spanked hard and long until I was soon in terrible pain, and even though I wasn't tied or shackled or bound in any way, I felt as helpless as ever I had felt in my life. I struggled to maintain position as my mistress had commanded me. I stayed upon her lap and kept my legs apart and kept my hands behind my back, however I shuddered with every blow and moaned and gasped in pain. I clenched my teeth and struggled not to beg for mercy.

Her hand seemed enormous as she delivered one hard, stinging spank after another, and I thought that I couldn't remain obedient much longer. I was certain that soon the pain would become so overwhelming that I would roll off her lap to escape this painful assault or use my hands to protect my sore buttocks.

But then, seconds before the pain became too great she said that my buttocks were now a perfect color. I was sobbing frantically at that point and when the spanking ended I would have been willing to do anything to ensure that Mistress Jarvinia never spanked me like that again. I was then ordered off her lap and Mistress Jarvinia ordered Gretel to show me to my duties. And of course, Gretel was told that if I performed my duties poorly, both Gretel and I would be equally punished.

I was still sobbing like a little girl when Gretel took me by the hand and led me away to show me what labors would be required of me in Mistress Jarvinia's house.

Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers
12