The Story of Odilia Ch. 03

Story Info
More humiliation and forced lesbianism.
5.8k words
4.5
94.3k
26
2

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,863 Followers

Every prince or princess that is sent as a naked slave to the land of Queen Eleanor is eventually returned to their own land and restored to their old rank and status. Therefore I was not overly concerned when I found myself wearing one of my old gowns and walking down the corridors of my old family home.

However there was a certain uneasiness caused by the fact that I could not remember the majority of days that preceded this one. In particular, I could not remember that day that my servitude in a foreign land ended.

I suspected that it could be explained by some sort of brain malady. In my great grandfather's day, when knights came back from the crusades, they often had a failure of memory for many of the days, weeks and even months of their time in that foreign land. Perhaps it is some sort of curse inflicted upon those who set foot in a forbidden place. Or perhaps it is a malady of the brain, inflicted upon those who are not strong enough to bear the trauma that was inflicted upon them.

Perhaps I would speak to my mother when I could have a private moment with her. I imagine we might have a wise man in the kingdom who knows of such things. I am certain that my mother could arrange a meeting with such a man.

I noted; with a certain degree of dissatisfaction; that I was slow and awkward now when forced to walk in clothes. My long skirts brushed across the floor when I walked and I was often obliged to grip my skirts and raise them up so that I would not trip upon them. This was especially true when ascending or descending stairs.

It would seem to me more practical to make skirts considerably shorter. Who decided that these wretched things must be so damnably long? Was the purpose of the skirt to hobble all women and to make them travel at a much slower pace than their male counterparts?

In the course of my wanderings, I found my sister, Derica, in one of the smaller greeting halls.

"Odilia," she called out. "Come and sit with me. We have much to discuss."

The greeting hall wasn't used much. It was too small for any large gathering and the table could only seat ten people. I could not fathom why my sister would be idling her time away there, yet it was a matter of very little concern, so I entered the room and sat at the table, in the chair nearest the entrance.

"Derica," I greeted her, "What is it that you wish to discuss with me?"

Her face held a countenance that seemed out of place on her. I had known her my entire life and she had always seemed to be a gentle soul, but now her face held a grim expression, like that of a soldier who's been away at war. She smiled, but it was not a gentle smile. It was akin to the smile of a king just prior to ordering the execution of a spy or a traitor.

"It is no secret that you've been having difficulty readjusting to life at home," my sister began. "I've discussed it with mother at length, and she has finally conceded that I would be the one most able to oversee your transition."

"I appreciate your concern, Sister," I said, somewhat discomforted by the uncharacteristic expression on her face, "however I'm certain that I shall readjust in time. It should be nobody's burden but my own."

"Oh, but, Sister," Derica protested sweetly, "It has already been decided. Mother made it quite clear that the burden is mine and I have already devised a plan for reintegrating you back into our community."

I shook my head in negation, but Derica merely increased the intensity of her smile, as if that were enough to counter my refusal.

Then, when I attempted to speak once more, Derica interrupted me and said, "You yourself told Mother that you were found it awkward to wearing clothes once more and that you felt graceless and blundering attempting to walk in these long skirts. I have arranged for you to live in a section of the castle where you may roam naked without any person making a rude or untoward comment about your lack of clothing."

For several seconds I could not speak, so severe was my shock at hearing Derica's words.

"I never said any such thing to mother."

"You did. I was there when you spoke to her."

"I do not remember saying any such thing."

"You don't? Memory can be such a fragile thing."

Derica's voice sounded soft and gentle when she said it, however her expression never changed. I began to hold suspicions about my sister. Had she somehow violated my memories? Could she even have the ability to do such things? And even if she were capable of removing memories from my head, could she be so cruel? She had once been such a kind and friendly soul.

I stood up and declared, "I must speak with mother! I can put this all to order, if I have her ear for just a few minutes."

But as I attempted to leave, I was blocked. Two of our family's soldiers and three members of the kitchen staff were in the doorway as soon as I opened the doors. They deliberately blocked my path.

"Stand aside," I commanded. "I am your princess!"

The soldiers looked grim faced and were unmoved by my words. And the three women of the kitchen staff put their hands upon me and physically dragged me back towards the table where Derica was seated.

"Derica is also our princess," replied the tallest of the kitchen staff, "And by order of the queen, she now has far more authority in this castle than you! We are following her orders now, and she has ordered us to keep you here in this room!"

I struggled vigorously against the grip of the two smaller kitchen girls and momentarily broke free, however I was only granted my freedom long enough to take two steps forward. Then the other kitchen girl abruptly laid her strong hands upon me and held my wrists in a grip akin to iron. Then with great strength, she rendered me helpless and immobile by wrenching my arms behind me, yet high above my head.

I was forced down to my knees, my shoulders aching from the stress that the kitchen girl was placing upon them.

I was then reduced to screaming for help, hoping that somewhere in the castle there was still some loyal soldier or servant who was yet loyal to me. However the two soldiers at the entrance of the greeting hall closed the thick, wooden doors from the outside, thus muffling the sound of my screams.

"There shall be no one coming to your aid, Sister," Derica said, still seated at the table. "Anyone who might have helped you has been ordered by the queen either to aid me or to be elsewhere."

"Why are you doing this?" I demanded, almost certain that my sister had an ulterior motive.

My sister ignored my question and instead spoke to the kitchen girls.

"Strip her," she ordered. And then six strong hands grabbed me and roughly tore at the fabric of my bodice and skirts and chemise so quickly and violently I feared that, in their zeal, they may injure me as well destroy my garments.

However, when I lay there on the greeting hall floor, without a stitch of clothing to cover my nudity and unable to cover my nudity with my hands as my wrists were still held in the iron grip of that tall, stern blonde woman, I found that miraculously I had not been harmed. Perhaps I had a few minor marks on my skin where fabric had bit painfully into my flesh when the women had pulled and tugged and ripped it painfully from my body, however all of this was negligible compared to the trauma of seeing the kitchen staff leering at my exposed flesh and knowing that this injustice was all done with the consent of my mother and my sister.

"This is how it was in the land of Queen Eleanor, was it not?" asked my sister. "Nudity was customary."

"It was compulsory," I replied, bitterly. "But I am no longer in the land of Queen Eleanor. I am in the land of my birth. I should not be abused and debased and humiliated in this fashion in my own homeland!"

"Ah, you think this is humiliating?" my sister asked, raising an eyebrow. "You had been deprived of your clothes for over a year, but now you claim that being naked in front of your dear sister your dear sister for a mere few seconds is somehow a humiliation?"

I glared at her and the women who stripped me as well. "It is wretched to be forcibly stripped in front of you, Derica. However to be forcibly stripped and displayed nude in front of the kitchen staff is even more loathsome!"

"Kitchen staff," said the tall one who tightly held my wrists. "You don't even know our names do you?"

The question seemed unjust to me. Kitchen staff were rarely seen and seldom did anyone from the royal family ever speak with them. If a message needed to be communicated to the kitchen staff, the steward normally dealt with it.

"Bernida," I ventured. There were a number of girls in the castle named Bernida. It was a very common name.

All three of the kitchen girls looked at me sternly. I had obviously chosen an inopportune answer.

"My name is Ida," replied the tall, imposing woman. "And these other two are Hisolda and Ysolda. They've worked in your family's kitchens for ten years now. And I've worked in your family's kitchens for twelve. We've toiled in your kitchens and made you thousands of meals and yet somehow, you've never seen fit to notice any of us."

She said it with such scorn, and yet I could find no reason for it. Why should I know the names of the kitchen staff?

"Ida," my sister interjected, "perhaps you should teach Odilia some proper respect for the people ladies the hard working people that have spent years preparing her food?"

Apparently Ida agreed with my sister's proposal, for within seconds, I was scooped up off the floor and thrown over Ida's lap. She moved so quickly and so suddenly, I barely saw her move. I attempted to stand, however Ida placed one hand firmly upon my back and held me down. She was easily the strongest woman I had ever known. With her great strength and superior height, she reminded me of the Valkyries that I had heard tales of as a young girl.

And then, just as I was thinking of tales from my childhood, Ida brought one strong hand down upon my naked, vulnerable buttocks. The sound of each hard, punishing smack resounded through the small greeting hall. It had been weeks since I had left the lands of Queen Eleanor and now that I was back in my own land, I thought of myself as forever safe from the indignity of ever being spanked again. However I suddenly found myself naked, thrown over the lap of one of my own servants and my buttocks painfully and humiliatingly punished whilst my own sister and two of my servants looked on.

For the sake of my own pride and dignity I didn't want to give Ida or my sister the satisfaction of hearing me scream. However Ida kept spanking my naked buttocks harder and harder and soon the stinging pain inflicted by her strong hand became too much. First I began to whimper, then I began to sob and soon the small greeting hall was filled with the sounds of me crying with pain.

Even then she did not stop. When my buttocks were sore and red and tears were spilling down my face, Ida still abused my naked flesh, bringing her hand down upon the sensitive skin where the thighs and the buttocks connect, making that flesh red and sore as well.

I was still sobbing when my sister told me to rise up off of Ida's lap. Then Ida informed me that she could spank me again at any time, for almost any infraction.

"For a start, I shall expect you to address me by my name. If you address any of us as servant or kitchen staff or by anything other than our given name, I shall punish those very spankable buttocks again!"

Ida's name would be easy to remember. She was the tallest and most imposing looking woman I had ever met. However Hisolda and Ysolda were almost identical. They were both shorter than me, although identical in height to each other. They were both blonde. They were both blue-eyed. They both had round faces and full lips and a girlish, innocent look about them.

And in addition to their very similar appearances, their names were almost identical as well. What would happen if I addressed Hisolda as Ysolda? Would I be punished for that?

"You shall also be available to all three of us for sex," Ida announced. And then suddenly her hands were on my naked breasts, fondling them and squeezing them and kneading them like dough. I whimpered and attempted to take a step back; however Derica grabbed my shoulders from behind and pushed me towards Ida.

"We work hard in the kitchens," Ida proclaimed, "And we deserve some sort of reward. Derica has promised that your naked body will provide that reward. Your breasts and your tongue and any other part of you that we desire will be used to give us pleasure."

Then Ida took both of my nipples and gripped then firmly between her thumb and forefinger and painfully pinched them. I whimpered and moaned and attempted to use my hands to protect my sensitive nipples, however my sister grabbed my wrists and held them away from my body.

And much to my shame, Ida's abuse of my poor nipples caused my sex to become heated and aroused. I prayed that none of my tormenters ever noticed. Should my arousal be discovered, my current shame would be greatly increased.

I continued to moan and whimper as Ida cruelly tormented my poor, defenseless nipples with her strong fingers, but she did not inflict this upon me for long. She had other indignities that she wanted to inflict upon me even more.

"Since you're doing penance for your arrogance and disdain," Ida began, "you should be on your knees. Kneel, Odilia!"

Derica and Ida both pushed me down to my knees and then Ida raised her heavy skirts and revealed her sex to me. The distance between my face and Ida's pubic lips was so negligible that I could feel the heat radiating from her loins and make out every little fold of the flesh of her labia and see just how moist she had become with arousal. I could even smell her arousal and wondered when she first became so aroused. Was it when I was spanked over her lap? Or was it when I was stripped naked? Or was it even earlier than that?

The implication was quite clear. Even though I was no longer a slave held captive in a foreign land, and even though I was not a lover of women, I was once again obligated to satisfy the sexual cravings of women.

My sister pushed my head into Ida's sex and without any further commands or prodding I began to lick her pubic lips with my tongue.

"Yes, that's it," Ida encouraged as her pubic lips began to swell, "Do your penance. Show me that you repent your arrogant and haughty ways. Show me that you are truly remorseful for what you've done."

Ida's sex was hot and wet and soon I was able to tease her swollen clitoris out of its hood with my tongue. Ida must have already been aroused before she even lifted her skirts, as it took very little time for me to bring her to a loud, gasping, shuddering orgasm.

After it was over Ida insisted that I stay on my knees and lick her fragrant sex and her smooth thighs clean of juices. I had to be very thorough and not miss a single drop. Apparently that was also part of performing my penance.

I honestly do not remember being arrogant or haughty or disdainful towards any of the servants, however I now had no choice but to do "penance" for the transgressions that Ida insists that I've committed.

Hisolda and Ysolda insisted that I perform penance, kneeling before them as well and licking each of them between their legs. However; for reasons that were never explained; Hisolda wanted my arms bound behind me while I performed my penance on her and her sister.

I'm not certain where they found the rope, however they tied my arms tightly behind my back, with the ropes biting deeply and painfully into my flesh, totally immobilizing my arms.

Had they allowed me the use of my hands, I could have assisted Hisolda and Ysolda in holding their skirts up, however the decision was never mine to make. I was a princess in the castle of the royal family; however I now had less authority than a kitchen servant.

Hisolda insisted that I say "I am truly sorry" and "I am truly remorseful" and "I truly regret my arrogance" while I knelt before her and thrust my tongue deeply into her sex. My words were muffled and indistinct and impossible to understand, yet Hisolda insisted that it was part of my penance. It was degrading and humiliating to try and speak while my tongue was buried in another woman's vagina, yet I had no choice in the matter.

Eventually, when Hisolda's clitoris was swollen and erect, she gave me permission to stop making inarticulate sounds inside of her vagina and directed me to release her hard, swollen, turgid clitoris from its hood. This would have been easier if I had the use of my hands, however because of the way I was bound, I was forced to do this task with my lips and my tongue.

Then she directed me to place my tongue beneath her clitoris and slide it upwards with a soft, slow, deliberate stroke.

She shuddered and moaned and ordered me to do this again.

I was ordered to repeat this task again and again, first with slow, gentle strokes of my tongue and then with harder and faster strokes and then slow and gentle again.

There were a dozen instances when I felt certain that Hisolda was a mere heartbeat away from her inevitable orgasm; however she would then order me to stop and then lick her clitoris more gently. In this fashion she delayed her orgasm and had me on my knees in front of her for easily three times longer than I had performed my penance in front of Ida.

When Hisolda's body did finally erupt into orgasm, it was far louder and more eventful than Ida's or Ysolda's. Hisolda's whole body shuddered and she grabbed my skull and thrust it deeper into her sex and screamed and wailed and gasped with such intensity that I could almost imagine that her voice was heard throughout the entire castle.

Afterwards, Hisolda's thighs were soaked in her own juices and I was ordered to lick her thighs clean while she continued to gasp and pant and enjoy the lingering splendor that suffused her entire body.

Ida declared that it was somehow unjust that Hisolda's orgasm was so much powerful and impressive than her own and declared that I needed to be punished for this injustice. I was not allowed to protest Ida's decision and within seconds Ida had me over her lap again, spanking my already sore buttocks and eliciting yelps of pain.

I couldn't see my naked buttocks, however they were bathed in a hot, stinging pain and I was certain that Ida had left them an angry red color.

Having reduced me to a sore, sobbing, humiliated naked slave-girl, Ida then ordered me back on my knees and instructed me to do penance on her sex again. Only this time I was to pleasure her sex in the same manner which I had pleasured Hisolda.

My jaw ached and my tongue was sore from repeatedly using them to sexually pleasure women, however I was naked and helpless and at the mercy of these women. Doing their bidding was the only protection I had against further painful punishments.

On my knees in front of Ida, I worked slower this time. I stayed dutifully between her thighs and licked tirelessly at her swollen pubic lips and waited until her breath was coming in loud, heavy pants before I lavished any attention on her clitoris. Then I gently pulled her clitoris out of its hood with my lips and rather than attempting to speak, I made inarticulate noises while stimulating her with the back of my tongue.

I could immediately tell that this new approach was successful. Ida was panting and gasping and making noises that sounded more animal than human. She shuddered and whimpered and it was then that I circled her clitoris with my tongue and then began to slowly lick her exposed clitoris from bottom to top.

Schlank
Schlank
2,863 Followers
12