The Story of Odilia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,909 Followers

I was disgraced and humiliated, however everything I had said was undeniably true. For whatever reason, my sex throbbed and grew even more feverish with lust when Lady Svetlana sternly examined my naked flesh and abused it with pinches and slaps and rough fondling. My breath came in short, sharp gasps and tears slid down my face as I confessed to my strange libidinousness, however I said the words that Lady Svetlana wanted to hear.

Lady Svetlana then surprised me by kissing my cheek approvingly. Then she smiled impishly and replied, "Since my pinches and orders and stern discipline excite you, I shall have to visit you again; several times a week in fact; over and over again, for as long as you are in Mistress Jarvinia's care."

My heart beat faster at that announcement. I had been raised to be a lady and to one day be married to a duke or a prince and to one day bear his children. I was never to be the sort of girl who lusted for the touch of another woman, and yet now, here I stood, naked and exposed, my sex throbbing and my whole body quivering in hope that she would touch my naked flesh with her strong fingers.

And then suddenly, Lady Svetlana's fingers were being thrust deeply and rudely into my wet, throbbing sex, as strong and demanding as any man's hand. I gasped and my hands dropped at the shock of having my delicate sex invaded so forcefully and so suddenly.

"Hands behind your head," Ordered Mistress Jarvinia sternly. "Elbows back!"

Quickly, I resumed my pose, although I could see from their hard stares that neither lady would forgive me for my momentary lapse of obedience.

And then Lady Svetlana was pinching hard at my clitoris. I gasped and whimpered and rocked my hips and made pathetic sounds as Lady Svetlana continued to work her strong fingers on the delicate, pink flesh of my sex. My clitoris hardened and grew large and suddenly Lady Svetlana drove her fingers harshly and deep within my throbbing sex. Harder and harder she thrust her strong fingers inside of me and I was vaguely aware of the sound of a young woman screaming.

I felt the jarring explosion of pleasure washing through my loins and spreading from abused my sex to my naked torso and thighs and breasts and it belatedly dawned upon me that I was the young woman who was screaming.

And then, after a final indecent cry, my legs grew weak and I leaned forward onto Lady Svetlana for support and very nearly collapsed on the floor as my body was wrenched with a final, shattering orgasm.

It was almost beyond belief that I should finally have had relief from the constant throbbing ache between my legs. It had been over three weeks since I had been permitted to have an orgasm and I had grown to believe that I should never experience the joys of sexual release the entire time I lived under Mistress Jarvinia's roof. I sobbed and shook uncontrollably as Lady Svetlana held my naked body in her arms. And yet I knew not if I sobbed due to the pain of being whipped or the shame of admitting my sexual deviance or due to the fact that the constant throbbing torment between my thighs had finally and unexpectedly ceased to trouble me.

My poor, tender, naked breasts felt chafed and raw as they pressed firmly against the fabric of Lady Svetlana's gown, yet I had no strength to push away. Fortunately the alleviation of my sexual torment suffused my entire body with a feeling of calm and contentment. The pain in my poor, punished breasts was still effectively there, however I seemed not to be bothered by the throbbing sting that the whip had left behind.

Lady Svetlana held me in her arms and forcefully grabbed my sorely punished buttocks with one hand. "Sweet Odilia, my sweet slave girl, my sweet princess, you are good to have finally admitted that you truly crave the stern hand of a woman to control you and pinch you and spank your buttocks," she whispered.

"For now I shall certainly have to spank you, as you were ordered to stand with your hands clasped behind your neck, and you have failed to follow those orders."

I had a thought to protest the unjustness of this punishment, and yet the life of a slave is by its very nature unfair. It suddenly seemed right that these women would be unfair and that I would be abused and mistreated by them. I was; after all; a slave. Was it not assumed from the very beginning that slaves were to be treated unfairly and denied the rights of free women?

I then meekly submitted to Lady Svetlana's orders and soon she was seated in a wooden chair with me across her lap. My naked thighs felt the fabric of her fine gown and the palms of my hands felt the flat, wooden surface of Mistress Jarvinia's floor. My bottom was already reddened and sore from previous punishments, however I accepted Lady Svetlana's spirited punishment of my naked buttocks without complaint.

This was partly as my recent orgasmic joy had left my entire body with a feeling of inexplicable invulnerability. Lady Svetlana's strong hand came down upon my sore, naked buttocks again and again, yet my body was suffused with an uncanny feeling of warmth and satisfaction and remarkably lessened the impact of the pain.

I still whimpered and sobbed as Lady Svetlana punished my naked flesh, however it didn't seem as real as all of the previous punishments I had received from Mistress Jarvinia and Queen Eleanor and the lords and ladies at the castle. Somehow the pain didn't seem as tangible somehow. It was almost as if the pain were happening to some other unfortunate slave-girl.

When my buttocks were reddened to her satisfaction, Lady Svetlana pushed me off of her lap and onto the floor.

I lay there, naked on the floor, on my hands and knees, waiting for my next orders. My buttocks were stinging from my punishment, yet the stinging seemed somehow to be far away. My shoulders still shook as my body was racked with sobbing, and yet the joy and satisfaction of my recent orgasm had turned the pain into something else...something that I didn't have words to describe.

I was deep in contemplation of this bewildering development, when Lady Svetlana barked out new orders.

"Attend me, Slave," she called out, and I instantly raised my head and saw that she had removed her belt and her fine gown and that she had lifted up her shift so that her thighs and her pubic lips were blatantly exposed.

Of course, Lady Svetlana had not shaved her sex and she had a significant amount of pubic hair to cover her loins, however her thighs were spread and her labia were moist and swollen and quite visible to anyone in the room.

A lesser slave might have needed further instructions, however I understood that Lady Svetlana wished me to tend to use my mouth and tongue to lavish attention upon her sex and make certain that she attained an orgasm just as powerful as my own.

I crawled naked across the floor and kissed Lady Svetlana's inner thighs, just to the left and right of her vagina and in appreciation of my attentions this aristocratic lady made odd, elated breathing sounds; almost cooing.

I held onto the smooth flesh of Lady Svetlana's thighs and kissed the pink, swollen lips of her inner labia and tasted her secretions. Lady Svetlana's juices tasted very much like Gretel's, however I could never tell this arrogant, unforgiving lady that her sex tasted very much like the sex of a naked slave-girl. I would very likely be whipped for saying such a thing.

In keeping with my training on how a slave should please a woman, I gently kissed Lady Svetlana's inner labia. Lady Svetlana made soft cooing sounds as I did this, however she soon reverted from soft cooing to panting and sharp inhalations of breath, I kissed harder and then separated her pubic lips with my tongue.

Once my tongue was firmly inside her pink, warm, dripping sex, Lady Svetlana's breathing became rapid and urgent. Without being told, I removed my tongue from inside of her sex and sought out her swollen clitoris which was now remarkably visible and poking out of its hood.

I trapped her hard swollen clitoris between my teeth and at first I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Lady Svetlana found her voice and ordered me to suck on it harder.

Of course I obeyed. A naked slave does not disobey the orders of a free woman. Disobedience can only bring more spankings and whippings or even worse punishments.

I sucked upon it with a fierceness that I would not have expected possible before this morn, however my own orgasm seemed to fill me with a sort of unexpected vigor and energy and I used that energy to lick and suck on Lady Svetlana's clitoris with astonishing results. The woman who had seemed so cold before now screamed and moaned and pushed my face into her sex and rocked her hips and eventually collapsed onto the floor, where she lay with her strong fingers entangled in my long, red hair, apparently not daring to release my head from her grasp.

And as I knelt there, naked and with my face no more than a fingers width away from Lady Svetlana's sex, Mistress Jarvinia strode up behind me and placed one pointy-toed foot between my naked buttocks and made me whimper as she prodded my sensitive pubic lips and said, "I congratulate you, Slave. You are now one of us ...a confessed sodomite."

I felt that I should be ashamed; however I strangely felt a degree of pride in that I know shared this sexual peculiarity with my mistress. I desired to have my most intimate and sensitive parts of my anatomy to be looked upon and roughly handled by another woman. Why would I be proud of such a thing? And what should I do about it? When I returned to my homeland, would I be able to find a woman who would be willing to abuse me and pinch me and smack my bare buttocks and probe my sex mercilessly with strong, capable fingers?

It would be something to think upon often in the months to come as I served Mistress Jarvinia as her naked and much-abused slave.

Schlank
Schlank
2,909 Followers
12