The Story of Odilia Ch. 08

Story Info
Odilia is spanked in the Great Hall by her sister.
6.2k words
4.58
36.2k
15
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,861 Followers

The Great Hall was much as I had remembered it. Massive in size with an immense fire burning in the hearth, great tapestries hung high on the walls and long wooden tables capable of accommodating sufficient jugs and platters for a sumptuous feast.

The Great Hall was never left empty. There were always servants tending to the fire, lighting the chandeliers, scrubbing the tables, hanging up new tapestries and bringing in food. Either that or there were celebrations, rituals, debates, planning, scheming or other endeavors that required the presence of a multitude of people.

Today was much the same. Before I proceeded into the Great Hall, I glimpsed easily a dozen women, dressed much in the same way I was dressed, wearing colorful gowns with long tight sleeves, fine embroidery and slippers.

Princess Catherine was standing closest to my location and gave me a look that seemed to speak of hunger, infatuation and passion all at once.

"Odilia," she said, her green eyes seeming to look into my soul and making me feel weak, "I am utterly baffled by your presence here. Your mother has disowned you and you have been banished from the kingdom. Why pray tell, would you come back?"

I was dazed and disconcerted by Princess Catherine's words. Disowned? Banished? Certainly she must be mistaken. I was the daughter of the Queen! Surely no one would banish me from my own kingdom!

"Still, you are very pretty," Catherine sad as she laid a soft hand on the side of my face, making me suddenly feel a strange heat in my face and in my breast, "I think we should allow you to stay."

I heard a weak, feminine voice say, "Thank you, Princess," and only seconds later did I realize that it was I who had said the words.

Princess Catherine looked back to the assembled ladies and announced that I should be allowed to stay. There was a great roar of approval from the assembled flock of noblewomen and I noticed that my sister Derica was in the back of the crowd, very nearly obscured from my vision by all of the women in the foreground.

I intended to speak with her and ask her for the meaning of Princess Catherine's strange words, however I was physically obstructed.

"No, Odilia," Princess Catherine said to me, "You may not set one foot further into the Great Hall dressed like that. That is a gown fit for a princess, and you are a princess no longer."

My mouth hung agape. I was uncertain with what words I could respond. Was Princess Catherine actually saying that I should stand utterly naked before her, my sister and a dozen assembled noblewomen?

As if to answer my unspoken question, Princess Catherine elaborated, "remove your clothes, all of them, and your slippers and put them on that table. Do it immediately or leave this kingdom and never come back."

Words of refusal formed in my mind and I opened my mouthy to speak. However no words came from my mouth and instead, my trembling hands began the task of removing the ceinture from around my waist. Then my slippers, my gown and finally my white chemise.

I laid my fine, white chemise on top of the rest of my clothing and stood naked before Princess Catherine.

I felt utterly ashamed to stand naked and exposed before the noblewomen of my country while they wore their jewels and find silk gowns, yet I seemed helplessly pinning to the spot and could not cover myself or back away.

"Now stand with your feet well apart, Odilia," Catherine said firmly, "And slip your hands to the back of your neck. Pull your elbows back and push your breasts forward. This is how you will stand when your betters wish to examine you."

My face burned with indignation. Who was Princess Catherine to speak to me in such an arrogant, patronizing manner? Acid words burned my tongue and I opened my mouth to bellow them at the woman who had dared to condescend to me, however no words came out.

I looked longingly at my clothes upon the table and felt a breeze touch my bare buttocks and thighs and then much to my surprise and confusion, my feet spread apart slightly more than shoulder-length and my hands slipped behind the back of my neck. And my breasts were thrust shamelessly forward and my elbows were pulled back.

All at once, there were feminine hands all over me, touching me, squeezing my breasts, my legs and my buttocks. I felt scandalized and humiliated and yet I could not seem to move or even to protest. A duchess who'd name I could not recall reached out and grasped a pink nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. I opened my mouth to demand that she remove her hands from my breast, however no words emerged from my mouth. I no longer seemed to have any voice. There was a tongue in my mouth, but it no longer seemed to serve any purpose.

And after I failed to voice my outrage of how the duchess abused my first pink, sensitive nipple, she then reached out and abused the other in an equally painful and humiliating fashion.

Other women came in close to fondle my breasts and pinch my innocent nipples as well. And while I was fixated on the injustice of having my breasts and nipples maltreated, other women came behind me and began to painfully pinch my thighs and my buttocks.

"Oh, her buttocks are exquisite," exclaimed a female voice behind me and then suddenly I felt three hard spanks meted out to my bare bottom. I was certain that I should raise my voice and protest such malicious treatment to my naked flesh, however my tongue didn't seem to be under my control anymore and much to my amazement, I felt a sudden heat flush between my legs and my sex throbbed and pulsed. This was accompanied by a confusing yet delicious feeling of helplessness and trepidation.

I felt utterly defenseless as these women felt, squeezed, pinched and spanked my naked body. This feeling of helplessness took my breath away and caused a wave of bewildering desire. Being naked and maltreated by these intimidating women was both frightening and arousing.

Then, much to my alarm, I felt a woman's hand between my legs, stroking and fondling my sex. My legs felt weak and wobbly and began to tremble, yet I maintained my balance.

"Pretty pink pubic lips," said a woman's voice just behind me, "And very visible and exposed. Who was it that thought to shave away all of her pubic hair?"

I whimpered and groaned as she stroked my exposed nether lips. Her fingers caused the throbbing in my sex to intensify and the heat to spread from my vagina and flow to my breasts, hardening my nipples and causing them to ache.

Princess Catherine placed her mouth on mine, gagging me. I moaned into her mouth as my aching sex was stroked and fondled. Princess Catherine kissed me deeply and with a curious passion. She held my face with firm feminine hands as she kissed me. Yet I could not hold her as I had been ordered to keep my hands behind the back of my neck.

"I think my kiss has awakened something in our pretty girl," said Catherine in an impish tone. "Her nipples look to be tumescent and erect. Isn't that right, my libidinous little girl?"

My nipples were so swollen and erect that they ached, however I did not wish to admit that to Princess Catherine. The way she was maltreating me was outrageous and I wished to answer her with outrage, however my tongue refused to respond to my commands.

When I failed to answer, Princess Catherine painfully pinched both of my nipples and caused me to tremble and stifle a sob.

"I'm still waiting for my naked little girl to answer," Catherine said insistently, "Are these nipples not aroused and erect?"

I continued to stare, openmouthed and mute. Princess Catherine found my response unsatisfactory and she spanked both of my breasts with her remorseless right hand, causing me to gasp in pain.

"Yes, Princess Catherine," I finally confessed, my breasts stinging with fresh pain, "My nipples are aroused and erect."

I was being humbled and disgraced and maltreated, and yet somehow I found the abuse and deliberate insults to be delicious and thrilling. The way I was being violated and tormented somehow filled me with a wanton sort of desire. Being naked, helpless and at Princess Catherine's mercy filled my loins with a wild heat that caused my sex to throb and thrum as if I were being caressed and aroused by Pothos himself.

Almost as if Princess Catherine knew what I had been thinking, she cupped my moist sex with her hand and gently separated my swollen labia before inserting her finger deep inside my throbbing sex. It was shameful to have my sex exposed and examined by Princess Catherine while all the ladies in the Great Hall looked on, and yet the shame and exposure seemed to fill me with some sort of strange bliss.

"You're wet already," said Princess Catherine admonishingly and held up her fingers coated with my moisture for all to see.

"I wonder if our naked little girl should be spanked for getting wet."

Another agonizing wave of passion passed through me as Princess Catherine humiliated me by exposing my state of arousal and further degraded me by suggesting that I be given a degrading punishment like a spanking. As I stood there listening to the way she spoke about me, I panted, my breasts heaved and I could feel my sex throb with hungry spasms.

And then from the back of the Great Hall, I heard my sister's voice call out, "Do you not think that you have done enough, already? Odilia is a lady of noble birth, not some innkeeper's daughter!"

Derica looked defiant and offended on my behalf, however Princess Catherine seemed unconcerned.

"Odilia is no longer a princess," Catherine informed my sister. "She has been disowned by the king and queen. Now she is nothing more than a naked damsel for our entertainment!"

My sister Derica was made to retrieve the instrument that would be to punish my bare buttocks, however her face had a bitter countenance as she handed Princess Catherine the paddle.

I eyed the paddle in Princess Catherine's hand and realized that this was the instrument she would use to punish my bare bottom. A deep delicious fear thrilled me as I envisioned myself naked over this woman's lap, being mercilessly paddled by her. It was a confusing reaction on my part and yet there was a throbbing anticipation in my heart as I waited for Princess Catherine to discipline my naked bottom with her paddle.

Catherine sat down on a bench and gestured with her hand that I should come forward. "Come over my knee," said the princess, and the insistent hands that had been squeezing my breasts and pinching my thighs and buttocks released me so that I could advance forward.

With over a dozen eager eyes watching, I fell to my knees and stretched my naked body out over the princess's lap, my exposed sex pressed against the damask of the princess's gown and my exposed buttocks being eyes intently by a squad of well-attired women with a captivated look in their eyes.

I knew that these women had a lustful desire to see my naked flesh punished and somehow that the throbbing in my sex intensify. I began to breathe heavily at the thought of it and desired that the punishment begin soon.

No sooner had this curious thought occurred to me, then the paddle cracked down on my unprotected bottom with amazing force, drawing a cry of pain and surprise from my feminine lips. I flinched and attempted to brace my vulnerable body for the punishing blows that were to come, however the pain was staggering and each blow stung my exposed flesh more than the blow that preceded it. I kicked my legs in a fruitless and ineffectual attempt to deal with the constant smarting blows from Catherine's cruel paddle.

Again and again the princess spanked my poor buttocks vigorously and severely.

"Come, my naked little girl, arch your back for me," said the princess. I had difficulty hearing her words as I had already began to sob at this point, and the princess needed to shout in order to be heard over the sound of my weeping.

Obediently I arched my back and raised my bottom for the princess's paddle. Somehow it seemed right and correct that she would treat me thus. And when the princess spanked my vulnerable bottom furiously, I felt somehow that I was deserving of the eruption of tingling pain that her paddle had delivered.

I felt utterly undone, wildly kicking my bare legs, sobbing unrestrainedly and making a display for myself which seemed to greatly entertain all of the assembled noblewomen. I sobbed bitterly, feeling my exposed breasts pressed frantically against the princess's skirts. I was spanked and spanked again, the paddle catching the sensitive underside of my bottom near the delicious crease where the buttocks joins to the backs of the thighs. I rapidly learned that that stung far more than any of the previous blows.

And then the blows stopped unexpectedly and I heard Princess Catherine say to my sister, "You see Derica? This is no princess across my lap. This is a naked damsel to be tormented and abused for our entertainment."

Princess Catherine's cruel mistreatment of my naked body had filled me with a delicious sense of fear trepidation and forbidden desire. Derica could plainly see that my sex was drenched with my own fluids and conclude just how aroused I must be at this moment. My sister looked at me with a look of disappointment and disapproval. Clearly she was not expecting me to become overcome with sexual heat from the way Princess Catherine was violating me. I felt my face burn with shame and wished that Derica did not have to share this knowledge. It was improper for my own sister to know dark, intimate, shaming secrets like about my sexual nature.

Princess Catherine waited for a response from my sister, and much to my shame and degradation, my sister palmed my pulsing sex and commented, "The girl is soaking wet."

There was a pause of two heartbeats as my sister allowed that knowledge to be digested, and then she added, "You're quite right, Catherine. This is not my sister. This is merely a naked damsel to be tormented and abused for our entertainment."

And then; with the approval of my sister; the stinging blows began to rain down on my unprotected, naked flesh once more.

With my sister looking on, Princess Catherine brought the paddle down upon the backs of my naked thighs. I cried out in surprise and physical torment. The stinging blows were even worse than before. Catherine was far stronger than she appeared and the stinging blows came down upon my ill-fated thighs in a flurry.

And with my sister watching, the stinging torment was not the worst of it. The worst was that I had utterly lost the respect of my sister. I was now seen as nothing but a libidinous naked girl with wanton desires.

My sex was throbbing and soaked wet with desire and I could scarcely endure it. And to have my own sister witness my shame and palm my plumped sex with her hand and have the moist evidence of my desire on her fingers, stripped me of any last remnants of dignity or self-respect. I was no longer the daughter of a king and queen. I was merely and exposed pubis and exposed backside, an utterly naked girl to be ogled and examined.

I had given up my will entirely and surrendered myself utterly to this humiliating shame. And having surrendered to it, the shame seemed to be intimate and delicious.

"Would you like to spank her, Derica?" Catherine inquired of my sister. "Her bottom is perfectly shaped for spanking. Her buttocks are firm, her skin is smooth and her skin reddens deliciously when you apply the paddle."

"No thank you," my sister replied. "I take no delight in the spanking of girls."

I was relieved to hear her say it, but Catherine continued to press my sister, contending that my sister was the main host of these festivities and that she should take an active role in entertaining her guests.

"Oh very well," my sister said at long last, finally conceding to Catherine's viewpoint.

Derica reluctantly took the paddle from Catherine's hands and stood over my naked form. Then she turned to the assembled noblewomen and said, "I do this for your entertainment, so please observe closely."

My sister then brought the paddle down on my already-sore buttocks, causing my exposed buttocks to sting all the more. I moaned and squirmed and kicked, however my sister had no mercy for my distress and proceeded to spank me harder and harder. My breasts heaved, my hips squirmed and I sobbed and cried out like a poor, defenseless damsel.

Finally my sister declared that my buttocks were very red, and that her guests should be quite pleased with their color.

I continued to sob and suffer over Catherine's lap, however the abuse of my poor, naked buttocks had ended and I speculated that the intense stinging in my hindquarters would eventually diminish.

"Her buttocks look more desirable than ever with that splendid reddish hue," exclaimed Catherine. "Perhaps we should paddle her every day so that the exquisite color doesn't fade."

I moaned at this. However Catherine seemed not to notice and passed me off to a princess I did not recognize. Her name was Natalya. Catherine instructed her to coat my sore buttocks and thighs in some sort of ointment or oil. It was supposed to keep the skin from abrading and to heal more quickly.

Natalya's hands on my aching buttocks intensified the pain at first. "Ooooh!" I gasped as the girl's naked fingers rubbed ointment softly into my sore, naked buttocks.

However Natalya ignored my gasps, moans and whimpers and continued to rub the ointment into every inch of my punished, naked flesh.

"It stings," I complained, however Natalya clucked her tongue and replied, "It only stings at first, my darling little girl. Once I finish rubbing it in, you'll be glad for it on your naked skin."

Almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth, the painful sting of a hundred harsh blows began to fade and a pleasant, warm tingle began to replace the sensation of pain on my buttocks and the backs of my thighs.

"Ooooh," I exclaimed again, however this time it was a gasp of contentment rather than a gasp of pain.

I would have been content to allow Natalya's hands to roam across my thighs and buttocks for hours, however Catherine ordered both of us to stand.

Natalya stood first and then she took my hand in hers and assisted me in rising to the standing position. Natalya looked nervously at Catherine. And seeing that look of trepidation on Natalya's face made me feel foreboding and dismay as well.

Natalya was fully and respectably clothed and still had royal status. If she were dismayed about what was to come, I was certainly not going to be brave. I felt the spirals of dread being to grow and swell in my belly.

I was led to a spot far from the entrance of the great hall and near the fire. However the fireplace was not the main focus of my interest. I was far too fixated on the device made of iron and silver that was a mere ten feet away.

The device was perhaps two or three feet tall and had four intricately engraved wrought iron legs supporting it. It could very nearly be a stool, if not for the fact that housed within this device was an iron pole. And mounted on this iron pole or shaft was an impressive phallus that appeared to be made of purest silver and was an almost exact replica of a man's swollen and erect penis.

The phallus was larger than the erect penis of any man I had ever seen, although not so large as to be impossible. The well-endowed men I had known at the castle were nearly as large as the silver thing I saw before me. The feeling of dread in my belly became even more pervasive at the sight of that erect organ, for there was little doubt that its purpose was to hold a girl in place, her sex impaled upon it.

Schlank
Schlank
2,861 Followers
12