The Story of Odilia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,910 Followers

I hesitated when confronted with the immense silver erection mounted on the iron shaft, however Catherine did not seem to be willing to accommodate hesitation.

"That erect penis isn't there for you to look at," admonished Catherine. "It's there for naked slave-girls to be impaled on it. Now, stand by that beautiful cock and spread your legs wide."

I went to the device and spread my legs as ordered, looking nervously at that erect member all the time. With my legs spread wide, the top of the cock was just at the level of the entrance to my sex. I was filled with trepidation about what must surely come next.

Catherine took some ropes down from a hook on the nearest wall. She untied the end with loving hands and allowed most of it to drop to the floor, keeping the end with a small loop in her hand.

"You showed obedience when I told you to get across my lap for your spanking and arch your back for me," Catherine said as she brought the ropes over to where I was standing.

"Now show me obedience once again and place your hands behind your back for me."

I seemed not to have any will of my own and I placed my hands behind my back. Catherine then took my wrists in her strong grip and brought both of my hands up on my back, bending them at the elbows until my wrists were crossed and up alongside by my shoulder blades. Then she began winding the rope around my wrists, very tight and precise.

"I intend to make you helpless, wanton little girl." she said as she tugged each winding down tightly.

I whimpered, barely audibly at this announcement.

"You will feel very helpless before long," Catherine added. She finished binding my wrists and knotted the rope several times. But there was still more rope in her hand. She then ran the rope over my shoulder and down under my arm back to the wrists. This deed at was repeated over the other shoulder, and several times for each shoulder. When she tied the final knots, my hands were not only tied, they were secured and immobile high up on my back.

I tugged at the ropes, but without much effort. There wasn't any hope of working anything free, this woman was simply too skilled and experienced with the ropes.

Catherine swatted my bare buttocks when she was finished tying my wrists and said, "Now, my naked damsel, be a good girl and straddle that exquisite cock. I'm quite certain that you know where it should go."

An audible moan escaped my lips and I crept forward until the head of the phallic device was positioned directly under my nether lips. The cold metal was touching my swollen labia, every so lightly. Catherine ambled over, a malicious smile decorating her face as her gaze met mine. "It seems very befitting that our naked damsel be helpless and lacking in the use of her arms," she said. "I think that I shall keep you like that."

"Certainly you say that in jest," I suggested. "My elbows are already starting to feel the strain from being bent in this awkward position high up on my back."

"I'm certain that they are," replied Princess Catherine, "However I am not jesting. When I have a naked damsel in my possession, I feel that it's best that she should be helpless and tormented."

Princess Catherine was standing behind me. And then her feminine hands reached around and grasped my vulnerable breasts. She possessed them with her hands, stimulating my nipples into throbbing, aching nubs that became swollen and hard. My breasts filled with a delicious heat and an agonizing wave of desire passed through me. The heat in my breasts soon spread to sex, and I sighed as my sex began to throb with hungry spasms. It wasn't long before Princess Catherine's clever hands had me panting, sweating and feverish with the heat of desire.

Not content with merely groping my breasts, the fiendish woman took possession of my pubic lips and began to stroke them in a very lewd and indecent fashion. The throbbing in my sex was exacerbated and when the evil woman found my hardened clitoris, she pulled back its hood and began to stroke my hard little nub with her thumb.

My lusts were inflamed by Catherine's clever, malicious fingers and a sexual heat seemed to fill my entire body. As my sister and a half dozen additional women watched another agonizing wave of powerful desire passed through me and I moaned and whimpered for their perverse amusement.

When my tortured clitoris felt so swollen that I was certain it would burst, Princess Catherine removed her hands from my sex, knelt down and turned a screw or handle near the base of the iron device. And with each turn of the screw, the iron pole would rotate and rise higher and higher. And of course the phallus mounted on the pole would rotate and rise higher as well. Within moments the silver cock was pressing against my starved, pink, swollen pubic lips, forcing them to open. Eventually the phallus rose high enough that I was impaled upon it.

The silver monstrosity filled me and held me in place, utterly possessing my tortured sex. And even when I was filled to the utmost, Catherine continued to turn that damnable screw, forcing me to stand on the balls of my feet in order to keep the phallus from penetrating all the way to my womb.

I struggled to remain stranding on the balls of my feet, however I could already feel the strain in my calves and the arches of my feet. I panted with real effort and realized that I would be unable to maintain this position forever. However when my feet went flat on the floor, that phallus would stab painfully deep inside of me.

"Princess! Please!" I cried in genuine distress.

Catherine ceased turning the knob, however that massive erect penis was still filling me to my utmost and I could not stand flat on my feet without being impaled painfully deep.

"Princess, you have me balanced precariously on the balls of my feet," I cried despite the fact that she could clearly see the predicament I was in. "I'm pleading with you! Don't allow that thing to go any deeper inside of me!"

Princess Catherine stood up and her cold, pitiless eyes met mine. I whimpered and pleaded for sympathy, however Catherine was unconcerned.

"My naked damsel looks so delightful, standing there like that. It must feel wonderful to be so filled like that, your wet, throbbing sex impaled on such an impressive organ. You're utterly filled, aren't you, girl?"

Before I had an opportunity to respond, Princess Catherine began to gently brush a few strands of my long hair from my face, and then her hands drifted lower, rubbing my erect swollen, nipples, softly at first, and then with more insistent strokes, causing me to moan as my sensitive pink nipples were teased into a throbbing turmoil.

My nipples became unbearably agitated under the ministrations of Princess Catherine's clever and diligent fingers. As Princess Catherine's fingers paid intimate attention to my poor, throbbing nipples, I began to pant shamelessly and it was becoming more difficult to concentrate on keep my heels off the floor and my pelvis as high in the air as possible. My legs trembled and my muscles felt weak as Catherine made me pant and throb and quiver and I knew with great certainty that feet would soon not be able to take the strain of supporting the weight of my entire body on the balls of my feet. And when my muscles could no longer support my weight, I'd sink down and that imposing erect penis would stab into me like a spear.

Catherine roughly pinched my nipples and then softly stroked them, causing me to whimper, gasp and moan. Tears welled up in my eyes, I was tied and shafted, and Catherine took advantage of my vulnerable state by abusing my poor, unprotected pink nubs.

"Princess, eventually I'll have to lower myself," I pleaded, "My poor legs cannot hold me like this much longer. However I'll be grievously injured should that massive organ impale me any deeper!"

I met Princess Catherine's eyes once again and she seemed unconcerned about my plight. My pleading and the distress in my voice had not seemed to move her.

"A woman's vagina is a wondrous thing," she replied. "I have found them to be quite resilient. You shall find that your sex can withstand a great deal of strain without actually breaking."

I found no comfort in Catherine's words and a greater feeling of helplessness gripped me. The other great ladies in the great hall watched my plight without concern and spoke no words in defense of my poor, impaled sex. Whatever cruel fate Catherine had devised for my poor, abused vagina, would not be halted by my desperate pleadings.

But Catherine had another little treat in store for me. One of Catherine's confederates had brought her a small white tray while I had been pleading for mercy. Upon that tray where two silver clamps. I'd seen clamps like this before and their sudden appearance in the Great Hall whilst I was naked and helpless filled me with dread.

Catherine took hold of my right breast and painfully gripped the base of my areola with one hand and then with her other hand, she snapped a silver clamp upon my already swollen and aching nipple.

I gasped at the pain of the silver clamp upon my poor defenseless nipple and within an instant, Princess Catherine had snapped a silver clamp shut upon my left nipple as well. I whimpered and panted at the nagging torment of those cruel tormentors biting into my sensitive, throbbing nipples, however none of the ladies in the Great Hall seemed to be the least bit bothered by my distress.

The pain caused me to react without thinking. I squirmed and shook my upper body almost as if the little tormenters on my breasts were nettlesome insects that I could rid myself of by making my breasts a tremulous place where an insect could find no rest.

Of course such an action was entirely fruitless. The silver jaws on my nipples retained their painful hold on my sensitive flesh and the shaking only made my nipples hurt more. Each nipple was burning and aching at the same time. I panted and made pathetic whimpering sounds and Princess Catherine merely watched my torment with a quite satisfied smile on her face.

I was naked, panting, on the verge of tears, my cruelly impaled sex and my throbbing nipples were both in torment and the fine ladies in their colorful gowns looked upon me and smiled as if my plight provided them with great entertainment.

I had thought that this was the extent of the torments that would be inflicted upon me by these ladies, however I soon spied my sister, Derica holding a long leather strap engaged in a bitter disagreement with Princess Catherine.

"I don't want to do it," Derica protested. "She's still my sister. We grew up together. I won't say a word to stop Odilia's mistreatment, however you should find another to inflict this upon her."

"I could do that, of course," responded Princess Catherine, "However if you force me to choose another, it will lower your status in the royal court. It may even result in you sharing Odilia's fate of being disowned."

"You wouldn't," Derica protested, "You couldn't possibly do that to me."

A hush fell over the Great Hall and Catherine's voice took on a harsh, serious that gripped me with an icy chill and she said, "I've already done it to one daughter of royal blood."

Derica's shoulders sagged and her head bowed low. It was obvious that she had acquiesced to Catherine's demands and then my sister took the leather strap and circled around to stand behind me.

I couldn't see my sister swing the leather strap, but I felt the sudden pain when the thin strip of leather impacted my naked skin. I cried out loud from the sudden pain. I felt a sharp, stinging across both of my bare buttocks, however the worst part was that I flinched and flailed in response to the pain and that caused a stabbing pain deep within my impaled sex.

"That was a respectable blow," said Catherine to my sister in a reassuring tone. "Do it again, just like that."

My sister swung again and the pain of leather on naked flesh brought forth a fresh squeal of pain from my lips.

My sister's blows stung, however I quickly learned how to hold my naked body still, so that the massive thing inside of me didn't impale me any more severely whilst I was being whipped.

With the next lash of leather on skin I cried out much louder. My scream filled the entire Great Hall with the sound of an anguished female. The scream was mostly from the pain, but also because of the humiliation of my naked torment being for the entertainment of these ladies. And finally I screamed because it was my very own sister who was inflicting this pain upon my naked skin.

But my screaming did not have any effect on the proceedings. The fiery kisses of the whip continued and Catherine continued to reassure Derica that her performance in punishing my naked buttocks was quite satisfactory.

Then the most curious thing happened. Despite the humiliation of being whipped by my own sister in front of an audience of finely attired ladies, I found that my loins were heated up to a white hot incandescence. I fought a struggle against my own body, not wanting to disgrace myself in front of my sister and a bevy of female royalty, however I was soon gasping and my sex was throbbing uncontrollably. At a certain appalling point I knew that within seconds I would explode in a very loud, passionate orgasm in front of all the assembled ladies of the Great Hall.

And with my sister, Princess Catherine and all the rest looking on I came in a riot of sobs and moans and whimpering cries, the erect organ impaled deep inside my sex which contracted uncontrollably with spasm after spasm. I cried out as a powerful, orgasm ripped through me, the monstrous thing inside of me impaling my sex and seeming to make the orgasm go on and on forever.

And as I twitched and convulsed and squirmed on the massive cock inside of me, I cried tears of shame and humiliation. My sister and all of these esteemed ladies had just witnessed me debasing myself in the most wanton and humiliating way possible.

And yet, despite the utter and crushing humiliation that I was enduring, and my sister's look of disapproval, the orgasm that still had me panting and suffused with heat was the most powerful, exquisite, wild and satisfying orgasm of my young life.

I panted, my breasts rising and falling, my sex still feeling the severe strain of being opened perilously wide and utterly filled, my naked body covered in sweat and tears, my sister witness to my naked, whorish shame, and yet I felt rare contentment as my orgasm seemed to wash away all of my pain and doubt and humiliation.

* * * *

*

*

*

* * *

I awoke on the floor naked, spread out on my back, my wrists tied to an iron ring, preventing me from covering my nakedness and my legs spread wide, ankles tied to two other iron rings.

I was in Mistress Jarvinia's Room of Dreams. In the darkness, I could hear the sound of Gretel's slow, soft breathing just a few feet away.

My dream of being disowned by my mother and spanked by my sister was alarming and troublesome. Neither Gretel nor I knew if the dreams we experienced were forewarnings of future events, or merely mystical provocations sent by Mistress Jarvinia to distress and torment her naked slaves as they slept.

Were this dream a prophesy of things to come, I had no reason to ever return to my homeland. It was far better to remain the kingdom of Bellavalten and be spanked, sexually tormented, maltreated and displayed naked before Mistress Jarvinia, Lady Svetlana and Darina than to be spanked by my own sister and displayed naked before the royal ladies of my own kingdom.

Schlank
Schlank
2,910 Followers
12