The Story of Odilia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,882 Followers

"Ah, those lovely tears," cooed Lady Gabrielle wickedly, "I intend for you to shed a lot of those lovely tears for me. And rest assured, your violation by Hansel will not be the only time I marshal a large crowd to witness your humiliation. That will merely be the first of many events where I arrange for you to be surrounded by enthralled onlookers. You are to serve for three more years in the land of Queen Eleanor, and I intend to keep you feeling helpless, shamed and vulnerable that entire time. I shall strip you of all dignity and esteem."

* * * * * * * * * *

Over the course of the next eight weeks, Lady Gabrielle strove to be true to her word and keep me feeling helpless, shamed and vulnerable, and some of her ideas for stripping me of all dignity and esteem were more cruel and unusual than the ideas that Mistress Jarvinia had formulated to punish and humiliate me.

One example of such inventive cruelty was when Lady Gabrielle introduced me to Gertrud.

"Gertrud is from your very own kingdom of Schwabia," Lady Gabrielle informed me, "I had thought that it would be more humiliating for you, if you were punished by one of your very own subjects."

I remember gasping at this announcement. Slaves in the Kingdom of Queen Eleanor were stripped naked, sexually violated, humiliated, paddled, whipped, made to crawl for the amusement of others and made helpless with ropes and shackles, however there was always a tradition of secrecy that meant when a princess returned to her kingdom, the humiliations she suffered would not be known to her subjects.

I felt panic and shame as a peasant girl from my own kingdom looked down upon my naked body. It was already a humiliation to make a tribute of my naked body to lords, ladies and peasants of Queen Eleanor's kingdom, but to be ogled by one of the peasants that I ruled over was even more disgracing and more mortifying!

I was to rule over this girl and her people! I was to command the loyalty and respect of this girl! How could I ever hope to have her respect when she had seen me naked and on my knees before her? In my panic, I attempted to use my hands to cover my bare breasts and swollen pubic lips, however Lady Gabrielle had bound me with an iron collar around my neck and iron shackles locked around my wrists, an iron chain connected my wrists to my collar behind my back and kept my hands quite helpless and unable to cover my nakedness.

"I can see from the look of dismay in your eyes, that I've made the right decision," Lady Gabrielle announced triumphantly, "It took time and money for me to bring Gertrude here to witness your humiliation. I'm glad that my efforts are being rewarded."

I trembled and my eyes welled up with hot tears at Lady Gabrielle's words. I could think of no greater humiliation than to kneel naked at the feet of one of my own subjects while she stood above me fully clothed and free to ogle every inch of my naked body.

"Please send her away," I begged Lady Gabrielle, "It's not right for her to see me like this! I'm the daughter of her king and queen!

"That is out of the question, girl," Lady Gabrielle replied imperiously, "I swore to you that I would strip away from you, your dignity and your esteem, and this girl shall assist me in the endeavor. She will be present every time when I punish you. Her presence will add splendidly to your humiliation and misery."

I felt my face and my bare breasts grow hot with shame and mortification. The peasant-girl Lady Gabrielle had brought from my homeland had kind eyes and a soft slenderness not normally found in the peasant girls of my homeland, however no matter how kind her eyes, I was filled with a feeling of disgrace unlike anything I had ever felt in Mistress Jarvinia's home or even at the Place of Public Punishment.

"I'm so sorry to add to your misery, Princess Odilia," the peasant-girl said kindly enough, "However Lady Gabrielle has paid a great deal of silver münzen to my family in exchange for me being her traveling companion and doing her bidding. If I were to defy her will, it would mean hurting the reputation and future of my entire family."

I almost felt sympathy for the peasant-girl. She held no ill will towards me or my family, however her loyalty to her own family came before her loyalty to mine. She would witness my humiliation for as long as Lady Gabrielle commanded her to.

"Gertrud understands her place in our society and accepts it," Lady Gabrielle explained proudly, "She does as she's told and cedes to my authority without question."

"I do as I'm told," I countered defiantly and Lady Gabrielle glared at me. Her stern look made me feel frightened and guilty, despite the fact that I had spoken the truth. I had been very obedient ever since I had become the property of Mistress Jarvinia. I obeyed all orders that Mistress Jarvinia gave me and even the orders of the peasant-girl, Darina.

"Oh, our naked slave is an obedient slave?" Lady Gabrielle inquired in a mischievous tone, "Perhaps I should test that and see how obedient you truly are."

My mouth dropped open at this comment, however I could not speak. I felt vulnerable and helpless and sensed a trap had been laid for me.

"Kiss Gertrud's feet," Lady Gabrielle commanded me.

Gertrud's boots were dirty and of low quality, however when she slid her foot forward, I leaned forward, turned awkwardly and placed most of my weight on my naked shoulder, so that I might place my lips against the surface of the crude leather and kiss the peasant-girl's boots.

I was the firstborn daughter of the king and queen of Schwabia and this girl was from my kingdom. It was not right that I should be made to kiss this girl's feet, however I placed my lips softly against her leather boot and kissed it, not just once, but over and over again, in an attempt to prove that I was obedient and accommodating...even if the orders I was given were unnecessarily cruel and unfair.

"Well, perhaps you are an obedient slave," Lady Gabrielle conceded, "Or perhaps I should give you another test, because I wish to be sure."

I lay there naked, humiliated, and helpless with my wrists shackled behind my back and my face nuzzling Gertrud's boot. I was trembling with tears falling silently down my face. I knew that Lady Gabrielle hated me and whatever test she had planned for me was sure to be a cruel and humiliating ordeal.

"Kneel before Gertrud," Lady Gabrielle said, "And spread your legs apart. I want this girl to examine your wet, hungry sex."

Gertrud gasped at this announcement, apparently not accustomed to the idea of treating a member of the royal family as if she were some sort of libidinous wench. I gasped as well, although Gertrud's gasp was so much louder than mine, therefore I was rendered inaudible.

It is difficult for a naked girl to raise herself up off the floor without the aid of her hands, however Lady Gabrielle wished to see me struggle. Or perhaps she wished for Gertrud to see me struggle, perhaps she wished for Gertrud to see the heir to throne of Schwabia to be naked, bound and struggling awkwardly. Certainly it left me feeling even more degraded and humiliated than before.

Finally, when I knelt naked before Gertrud, with my knees far apart and my shaved pubic lips well on display, Lady Gabrielle sharply ordered me to stand, insisting that my exposed sex needed to be raised up higher so that Gabrielle could examine it more easily.

Standing without with aid of my hands to assist me also required struggling, grunting, whimpering and wobbling, however at long last I stood on my bare feet and found myself eye to eye with the peasant girl that Lady Gabrielle had brought from my homeland.

Her eyes were kind, however I felt flush with embarrassment that even a kind girl from my own homeland should see me like this. I had been raised to wear gowns and jewelry and command hundreds of servants. This girl from my kingdom should not be invited to see me naked, helpless and bound in iron!

"Spread your legs wider," Lady Gabrielle admonished me harshly, and then to the peasant girl she said, "Gertrud, your Princess Odilia is a libidinous wench. Place your hand firmly between her thighs and see how wet she is."

The peasant girl gasped again, however she obediently thrust her hand between my legs, her fingers cupped my swollen pubic lips and felt their wetness.

I whimpered at the humiliation of having one of my most minor subjects examining my exposed nether lips, however this humiliation was not enough to satisfy Lady Gabrielle and she insisted that Gertrud pinch my nipples to see how tumescent and aroused they were.

Then she instructed Gertrud to insert two fingers into my moist, secret cavity and probe me intently. My sex throbbed madly and flooded with moisture as Gertrud's questing fingers probed and inspected my orifice deeply. Hot tears of shame welled up in my eyes and tricked down the surface of my face as one of my lowliest subjects probed my sex all the way to my womb and caused me to whimper.

Then Lady Gabrielle ordered Gertrud to berate me for being so easily aroused.

It wasn't in Gertrud's nature to be cruel or malicious, however at Lady Gabrielle's urgings, Gertrud accused me of being wanton and indecent and asked what reaction my mother would have to see that she had such a shameless, lustful daughter.

The questions were cruel and Gertrud did not truly desire for me to answer, however Lady Gertrud forced me to reply.

I replied honestly, that my mother would be utterly shamed and disappointed to see her eldest daughter so habitually naked and so wildly libidinous and abandoned to her lusts.

"No doubt she would demand that such a whorish, disreputable daughter be punished," Lady Gabrielle added firmly and I was forced to admit that my mother likely would demand such a thing.

"Spank her breasts," Lady Gabrielle insisted, "This naked, lustful girl must be taught a lesson."

I longed to protect my naked vulnerable breasts from Gertrud's hands, however the iron shackles on my wrists kept my arms helplessly bound behind my back.

I anticipated the first blow of Gertrud's hand and I attempted not to panic, however I dread having my breasts punished. The pain is so much worse than when my bare bottom is spanked.

The peasant girl brought her strong hand hard across my right breast, and then she struck my left breast with equal vigor.

The pain of having my breasts spanked was both horrible and unfair and I cried out in pain at both blows. Gertrud opined that I had been punished enough for my libidinous nature, however Lady Gabrielle was not satisfied.

"Did you think her punishment was to be over just because she screamed?" Lady Gabrielle demanded.

Gertrud had no audible answer, however Lady Gabrielle further expounded, "Her punishment is not over until I personally judge that she has suffered enough."

And then Gertrud was made to punish my breasts once more. She smacked them as I screamed and gasped and panted and screamed again. After about ten blows, Lady Gabrielle pushed Gertrud aside and took my breasts in her hands and roughly fondled one and the other. They were both sore and tender from the Gertrud's smacking them and I whimpered and sobbed at touch of Lady Gabrielle's strong fingers.

"Her nipples are still rigid and enlarged," Lady Gabrielle announced reproachfully, "She is still shameful and indecent. This wanton girl still requires more punishment."

I groaned at Lady Gabrielle's announcement and Lady Gabrielle smiled cruelly. Apparently my groans were like sweet music to her ears.

At last my wrists and neck were freed from their iron shackles and Lady Gabrielle helpfully told Gertrud, "We shall take her outside, and I shall teach you how a naughty little girl can be well and truly punished".

* * * * * * * * * *

Lady Gabrielle's favorite device for making a naked slave helpless was the pillory. With her wrists and neck locked into the yoke, a slave-girl is forced to bend over and present her buttocks. And to add to the slave-girl's feelings of helplessness, the yoke kept her from being able to see what her master or mistress was plotting to do to her vulnerable backside.

Mistress Jarvinia had added an additional humiliation to her pillory. Iron rings had been pounded deep into the ground where a slave-girl would be made to stand. These iron rings were far apart and when a slave-girl's ankles were tied to them, she was forced to spread legs obscenely far apart and expose her naked sex and anus to her tormentors.

"Bend over for me, naked girl," Lady Gabrielle commanded me, and I bent over and obediently allowed her and Gertrud to lock my neck and wrists into the yoke, thus making my entire upper body helpless.

And while the peasant girl watched, my ankles were tightly encircled with rope and I was forced to stand with my naked thighs indecently far apart for the duration of my punishment. Lady Gabrielle went to great lengths to point out to Gertrud how this method of bondage afforded the peasant girl an unobstructed view of my anal cleft and swollen nether lips. I moaned and my face felt hot with shame as I heard Lady Gabrielle speak these words.

Lady Gabrielle then made a grandiose display of handing Gertrud a long, folded, gilded leather strap and assured the peasant girl that it was a superb instrument for stinging and humiliating.

"Now, tell Princess Odilia that she has been a very bad girl with shameful, indecent ideas and that you are going to give her bare bottom the hard, painful spanking that it deserves."

When the peasant girl from Schwabia looked me in the eye and when she told me I was a bad girl with shameful, indecent ideas, it was like she had struck me a physical blow. I flinched as much as I could in my tight bondage. Never in my life had I foresaw a day when one of my lowest subjects would berate me like a mother berating a wanton, libidinous daughter!

Then all thoughts of Gertrude's low standing or nationality were chased out of my mind as the first ten blows were delivered to my taut, naked, helpless buttocks. I reflexively fought against my bindings, as the leather strap delivered searing pain to my naked flesh, however the ropes held my ankles fast, I failed to even move my hips more than a fraction of an inch.

When Gertrude ceased to spank my bare bottom with that wicked leather strap, the sound of my ragged, distressed breathing seemed to fill the outdoors. My poor bottom was stinging fiercely and my face was wet with tears.

"Have I done well?" Gertrud inquired of Lady Gabrielle, "I am so trying to be helpful."

"You are doing well, Gertrud," Lady Gabrielle assured the peasant girl, "However your Princess Odilia has not yet learned her lesson. She is still just as wanton and shameless as before."

Then I felt a female hand palming my exposed, vulnerable sex. Because of the way that the pillory bound my neck and obscured my vision, I had no way of telling if it was Gertrud's hand or Lady Gabrielle's. Then two firm yet feminine fingers were inserted into my wet, pulsing sex. I moaned and trembled as the fingers inside me probed the walls of my vagina.

My clitoris throbbed with need and I panted as my vulnerable sex endured a humiliating and thorough examination by female fingers that cared not in the slightest how desperate my sexual need truly was.

"You see, she is still soaking wet," I heard Lady Gabrielle's voice inform Gertrud, "She is still a libidinous wench and still utterly unrepentant."

I whimpered and sobbed at Lady Gabrielle's humiliating words. I had been conditioned by Queen Eleanor, Mistress Jarvinia and Darina to be wet and aroused at all times. It was something that had been forced upon me by those who kept me captive! It was a cruel injustice for Lady Gabrielle to humiliate me in front of this peasant girl for something that I had no control over!

"For such an unrepentant wench, we must be much more severe with her punishment," Lady Gabrielle explained, and then I felt the fingers withdrawn from my poor, abused, pulsing sex.

My breath came in short, rapid pants and my empty vagina contracted involuntarily as if attempting to grip the fingers that were no longer inside of me. Fluids seeped from between my swollen pubic lips and moistened the bare flesh of my inner thighs.

I could not see Gertrud behind me as she applied the leather strap to my naked buttocks once again, however I could certainly feel the terrible stinging blows as the peasant girl spanked me with her leather strap.

The peasant girl caused me to flinch and writhe and hot, wet tears flowed down my face as I cried out in misery.

The cruel spanking went on and on, as Lady Gabrielle urged Gertrud to hit me again and again, to truly redden my skin and make me truly repentant for my libidinous sins.

At one point, the stinging blows stopped and an unseen hand was laid upon the long-suffering pink pubis between my legs. My agonizing desire intensified again and my clitoris ached with overpowering need as I felt female fingers exploring my vagina, and then a woman's thumb rubbing across my swollen, throbbing clitoris, and I let out a long, raw moan that was utterly undignified and spoke only of desperate sexual need.

"Look at this sex," Lady Gabrielle said admonishingly, "Positively dripping! The girl is a degenerate wench!"

Gertrud was ordered once again to punish me with her leather strap, however this time, she was instructed to direct her blows across the backs of my thighs and that delicious spot where the thigh meets up with the swell of the buttocks.

I dissolved into incoherent sobs as the peasant girl vigorously spanked my thighs as well as the lower curve where my poor bottom and my thighs met. My poor, naked thighs were on fire with a riot of delicious, hot, pulsing pain. The wicked leather strap continued to lick at my bare thighs, causing me to squirm, struggle and shake with sobs.

Gertrud was utterly obedient and spanked my poor, punished, naked thighs and buttocks as cruelly and mercilessly as Lady Gabrielle commanded her. The merciless volley of unceasing spanks came in a flurry, leaving me without any composure or dignity, making me merely a sobbing, naked girl who was to be punished for her shameful libido.

I was dripping with sweat, face wet with tears and sobbing incoherently when Gertrud at last ceased her stinging blows across my naked skin and I had hoped that my punishment was at an end, however over the sound of my own intense sobbing, I could hear Lady Gabrielle say, "Let us see if our naked wench has truly learned the error of her libidinous ways."

I whimpered and panted and my thighs trembled as I felt a woman's fingers separate my swollen labia and probe my tender, sensitive sex deeply. My clitoris was so swollen and inflamed that it ached, and I was filled with agonizing desire. I was feverish with helpless, sexual need and; despite the humiliation involved; I prayed that those cruel fingers would bring me to climax.

"Libidinous wench," Lady Gabrielle admonished me while those cruel fingers invaded my secret cavity deeply and caused the pulsing fire in my loins to burn with an even greater heat.

As my sex was intimately examined, Gertrud was encouraged to berate me for my sexual desire. She called me "wanton" and "impure" and "debauched". I wept from the offensive words as well as from the cruel way the fingers coaxed one agonizing wave of desire after another from my helpless, vulnerable, naked body and yet would never allow me to reach the sexual release I so desperately needed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Eventually Lady Gabrielle grew bored with tormenting me and she departed, taking Gertrud with her. Gertrud had voiced a desire to set me free from the pillory, however Lady Gabrielle felt that I had not yet earned the right to walk around free of restraint. Eventually a compromise was reached. I was freed from the pillory, however I was immediately marched over to the vertical poles in Mistress Jarvinia's yard and; at Lady Gabrielle's instructions; Gertrud bound me between them.

Schlank
Schlank
2,882 Followers