The Story of Odilia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabeau had a young face that was pretty and innocent. He braids were done with thin strands of blue ribbon. She smiled favored me with an amiable smile and she seemed so girlish and friendly. She projected a girl that was resolved to please everyone she met.

"Your slave-girl is quite lovely," Isabeau said, as she placed her fingers underneath my chin and forced me to look up at her.

"Hello, Odilia," Isabeau said to me in a voice that was as sweet as honey, "You and I shall be spending a great deal of time together."

"I have hired Isabeau to punish you in front of large crowds of women that I'll be assembling," Lady Svetlana explained, "She has a great deal of experience with punishing naked slaves."

"I have learned how to punish both male and female slaves," the innocent-looking girl said, "And get excellent reactions from both of them. My parents insisted that it was important that I knew how."

Isabeau inspected me quite intimately. She took my nipples into her hands and rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers, watching my face for my reaction as they became swollen, throbbing and erect.

She then pinched both of my nipples cruelly, watching my face intently as she did so. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I gasped, however, I kept my hands obediently in place and kept my breasts thrust forward of Isabeau's convenience.

"She seems quite subjugated and mindful of her station," Isabeau said as she continued to toy with my erect, throbbing nipples, "I don't understand why you feel she needs to be publicly disciplined."

"My reasons are my own, Isabeau," Lady Svetlana said firmly, "I need not explain them to you. I shall tell you what I wish you to do to my slave. I shall not explain the reasons behind it."

"My apologies, Lady Svetlana," Isabeau said as she removed her hands from my breasts, "I did not mean to criticize your decision. Of course, I shall follow any course of action that you ask of me."

Having made her apologies to my mistress, Isabeau returned to inspecting my naked body. My sex was hot and dripping, and Isabeau commented upon it and made a great issue of how wet I was.

"Moisture has leaked out of her sex and onto her inner thighs," Isabeau observed as she continued to examine me, "This girl is more lustful than most female slaves that I have encountered."

I blushed in mortified shame as this girl noticed my wetness and she delighted in my humiliation. She felt that my shame at being wet was a vulnerability she could use against me when she punished me in front of witnesses.

She spent a great deal of time examining my sex, pulling my labia far apart, inserting a finger inside of me and probing deeply into every spot inside my vagina that she could reach and smoothing back the hood from my clitoris so that she could examine it more closely.

"Her clitoris is quite hard and swollen," Isabeau observed, squeezing it between her thumbs and forefinger, "It's like a gemstone, it's so hard."

Isabeau examined me quite thoroughly. She ordered me to open my mouth so that she could examine my teeth and my tongue. She had me bend over and pried my buttocks rudely apart so that she could examine my anus. She even examined the soles of my feet.

"She is utterly adorable," Isabeau said when she had finished examining me, "I think I shall enjoy punishing her almost as much as the crowds that you assemble to witness her punishment. I shall almost feel guilty at accepting payment."

Despite this statement, Lady Svetlana still insisted on paying Isabeau for her services and then I was told that Isabeau would be spending time teaching me commands in preparation for the day that she punished me.

* * * * * * * * * *

I bent over at the waist and spread my legs indecently wide, planting my feet, hands and elbows firmly on the ground while raising my bare buttocks up high for Isabeau's attention. Isabeau referred to this humiliating pose as the Spanking Pose.

Isabeau had a total of five demeaning poses that she expected me to learn. Not only was I required to learn them, but I was required to assume each of them quickly and gracefully as she sternly called out the next position. Should I be slow in assuming a pose I would feel the snapping bite of Isabeau's long, leather strap.

"You're doing quite well," Isabeau said, after three days of being subjected to her humbling form of slave-training, "Soon you'll be ready to perform in front of an audience."

"Audience?" I asked my young mistress timidly.

"The audience that will witness your public punishment," Isabeau explained, "I shall have you performing in front of them. The poses that I order you to perform in front of them shall be part of your punishment. When I force you expose your delightfully wet sex, you'll be displaying it for scores of witnesses. They'll all have ample opportunity to gaze upon your most secret, sensitive flesh. You'll find it to be a very humbling experience."

It was at this point I understood why my mistress had never had an X cross or other bondage devices built upon her property. It was her intention that I be made to hold positions that made me feel helpless, vulnerable and humiliated, and to hold them without being bound. I was expected to be obedient enough to remain immobile no matter what was done to my naked body.

Apparently Isabeau saw the vexed look upon my face and said, "You'll do fine, my adorable slave-girl. I promise you! You respond to my commands better than slaves that I've spent twice as much time attempting to train!"

I did not share Isabeau's confidence, however, I was merely a naked slave, and Isabeau had been given authority over me. If it was her wish that I be punished without being bound, her wish would be granted. Slaves did not rebel against their mistresses.

Even as I was outwardly in a panic at Isabeau's declaration, I secretly had a guilty heat burning in my loins. I envisioned being forced to display my most intimate parts of my female anatomy in the most demeaning ways possible to a large crowd of enthusiastic strangers. The thought was utterly humiliating, yet it also made my sex throb wetly. I struggled not to moan as I thought exactly how roused and overpowered such a spectacle would make me feel.

* * * * * * * * * *

The evening of my public punishment came far too quickly and I was aghast as I saw the crowd of people to witness my humiliation. Some of the witnesses I recognized such as girls from the village. One of them was a shopkeeper's daughter. One of them was a girl who had abused me at the Place of Public Punishment. I recalled that her name was Frieda.

There were also a small number of people from the castle. I recognized Lady Avelina. She was Queen Eleanor's niece. I searched the crowd for Lady Juliana, but could not locate her. Perhaps Lady Avelina was to take up Lady Juliana's duties when it came to observing me and reporting back to the queen. I could hear a multitude of women's voices and laughter. There was a great deal of pointing, curious gazes and scrutinizing eyes, evaluating my naked body.

"I cannot do this, I cannot," I thought, "I cannot hold still while Isabeau punishes me. I will fail and Lady Avelina shall report my failure to the queen."

Isabeau examined my face and noticed my stricken features. She clucked her tongue and placed both her hands upon my naked shoulders.

"Now, Odilia," she said soothingly, "You must not panic. You are a very apt slave and I have trained you well. You will not behave like a foolish girl tonight, not after all the preparation we have done. You are a very well-disciplined slave. Tonight, you will focus on the sound of my voice and obey all my commands. Look to me for guidance until this spectacle is over and you shall do fine."

My breathing relaxed somewhat at Isabeau's words and some of the panic drained out of me. Then her hands were on me, polishing my breasts, thighs, buttocks and genitals with an oil that made my skin glisten in the torchlight.

Isabeau was extraordinarily generous with the amount of oils she rubbed into my skin, even rubbing them into the furrow between my buttocks and even into my sensitive pink anus.

There was a very large and brilliant moon overhead. The torches seemed unnecessary, however, Isabeau wished for my naked flesh to shine brilliantly while she displayed me before the crowds and the oils she had rubbed into my skin proved suited to the task.

Scores of female eyes burned into me, gazing hungrily at my naked flesh. Some of them sat on newly constructed, wooden benches. Most of them stood and stared. The crowd was enormous, and their stares were so intent, it felt as if every one of them were placing their hands on my body, grabbing at me, probing my orifices, squeezing my breasts and pinching my defenseless naked flesh wherever their eyes roamed.

Try as I might, I could not keep my hips entirely still. My sex seemed to churn with desire and move my exposed, naked body with it. The stares of the crowd touched me, teased me, made me ache in my emptiness.

They pointed at my naked, oiled body and made comments. There were many words spoken into the air at once and it was rare that I could pluck more than one word or two from their comments.

Finally one word cut sharply through all the others, and I heard Isabeau's commanding voice call out, "Inspection position"!

I hadn't been expecting the command and Isabeau struck my bare buttocks with a long, leather strap when I failed to arrange myself into the proper position quickly enough.

"Now, for those of you who would like to inspect this adorable slave," Isabeau called out in a powerful voice, "Come forward now!"

The crowd was immediately roused and many rose from their seats or merely strode forward. The enthusiastic crush of bodies was too much at first and Isabeau called out in a striking voice, "No more than three at a time! Step forward when I select you!"

Three village girls who appeared to be my age boldly stepped forward to where I stood. There were told that they could inspect my entire body. They could place their hands on the most sensitive parts of my anatomy, pinch me, squeeze me, probe me with their fingers, and I would be expected to remain perfectly still and unmoving throughout it all.

I stood there naked, with my legs spread indecently apart, my hands clasped behind my neck, my shoulders pulled back and my breasts thrust out as a tall raven-haired girl stood directly in front of me, a pretty redheaded girl stood at my left flank and a third girl stood directly behind me.

These were all village girls, with ill-fitting, tattered clothing and timeworn shoes. Yet, despite the shabbiness of their clothes, their status was still above mine. While their clothes might be old and frayed, I was never permitted to wear clothes and was kept naked always.

I kept my chin raised and my eyes submissively downcast as the raven-haired girl thrust two insistent fingers deeply inside my vulnerable sex. My sex was already wet and open and this girl's probing fingers ignited a pulsing fire in my loins. I panted helplessly as the girl examined my sensitive nether lips with the fingers and thumb of one hand while still probing deeply into my vagina with the other.

"This shameless slave is dripping wet between her legs," the raven-haired girl announced loudly, "Examine her and see!"

The raven-haired girl's friends each took turns palming my wet sex and sending an agonizing wave of desire through me every time I felt fingers or hands make physical contact with my wet, pulsing sex. The heat in my loins was growing with each and every touch from the inquisitive hands of these village girls.

"Her mistress has removed all of her pubic hair," one girl announced approvingly as she examined me, "She is even more naked than the slave-girls we see down at the Place of Public Punishment."

"Even before I cupped her sex," the red-haired girl announced, "I could clearly see her public lips were plump and glistening with moisture."

The third girl grabbed my hard, swollen clitoris between her thumb and forefinger and examined it. She was impressed with its size and invited her friends to examine it closely. A flood of moisture coated the fingers of each girl as they examined my wet, glistening sex.

I panted and whimpered as the village girls examined my swollen clitoris, my plump pubic lips and probed the interior of my sex with rude, inquisitive fingers. Their course, vulgar examination of my sex heated my loins, hardened my poor nipples and left my sex throbbing in hungry, wet spasms. If my defenseless body were to erupt in orgasm without permission I would surely be punished, however, my desire was growing to such an agonizing level, I was not certain I could prevent the moment when my pleasure crested and I shamed myself in front of hundreds of witnesses.

I could feel the orgasm rising inside of me as these girls tugged at my sensitive labia and plunged their fingers deep inside of me, however, before the orgasm could erupt, Isabeau announced that those girls must unhand my naked flesh and give someone else from the crowd a chance to examine me.

"Don't be selfish," Isabeau admonished them, "Let someone else have a turn!"

Without warning, there was a stinging slash of leather across my naked buttocks and Isabeau called out, "Spanking position!"

Isabeau had trained me endlessly on these positions, so I was able to rearrange myself quickly into the demanded position quickly and gracefully, despite the agonizing desire that heated my loins and made me feverish with shameful lust.

I turned so that my buttocks were facing the audience and dropped quickly to my hands and knees. I raised my buttocks high in the air, and rested my breasts, shoulders, elbows and chin down upon the green, verdant ground.

"Knees further apart," snapped Isabeau and I felt the sting of her leather strap once more. I had already spread my knees well apart from each other, however, at Isabeau's command I spread them even further.

Several women were called over to examine my naked body and Isabeau reminded me that I was expected to remain in my humiliating position no matter what these women did to me.

In this position, my vagina, anus and buttocks were all suggestively on display. The women that came forward to examine me took note of this forthwith and I could hear their voices behind, me as they all took up positions scant inches from my obscenely raised buttocks.

"Oooooh, yes, she is a lovely one," said a woman's voice behind me and a felt a warm, feminine hand caressing my left buttock.

I felt another woman's hand pinch my sensitive pubic lips, and then a third hand smacked my right buttock sharply.

"I wish I had her over my knee," declared another woman's voice, "I'd paddle her until the moon went down and the sun rose."

This comment was punctuated by a flurry of additional slaps raining down on my both buttocks. After perhaps a score of blows, I felt two hands squeeze the sore flesh of my naked buttocks. And soon afterwards I felt a third hand upon my bottom as well. Soon all three hands were vigorously kneading my tender, naked bottom.

"She has the most beautiful and pertly shaped buttocks imaginable," a third woman's voice enthused, "I would love to whip her, I would love to see the way those marvelous buttocks move while being worked by a leather belt or strap!"

"Her skin is so fair," the first woman's voice commented, "I'd wager that her skin reddens beautifully under the strap."

I felt a sense of delicious fear and humiliation as these women examined my naked buttocks and spoke brightly about inflicting harsh pain on my naked skin. I felt a familiar pulsing in my loins at the thought of being abjectly naked and helpless before confident, befittingly clothed women that were intent on subjecting me to luxuriant humiliation and stinging punishments.

Yet, the discussion about punishing my naked bottom ceased and abruptly I felt a woman's hand plunge down between my legs and the pleasure in my loins mounted as wise fingers stroked my exposed sex in ways that made me gasp and whimper.

Those wicked fingers provoked my desires into a feverish heat and drove my loins into a desperate throbbing need. I was certain that those clever fingers would force my body helplessly into an overpowering orgasm, but then I felt other fingers stroking at the delicate, sensitive flesh of my anus.

I gasped as I felt the fingers press insistently against my tender flesh. My legs trembled and I whimpered and panted as I felt those horrid fingers prodding at my tight little anus, opening it.

"What's this?" a woman's voice asked, "Don't tell me this slave-girl has never had her anus mounted on a finger or a phallus or a man's cock. Impaling a slave's anus when they are sent to the Village is very nearly compelled by royal decree!"

I felt an appalling helplessness and humiliation as the finger probed deeper and opened my anus ever wider. Having my anus toyed with, or forced open always sends my heart into a panic. Mistress Jarvinia attempted to break me of my fears when she allowed Hansel to spear my tight anus with his massive cock, however, my alarm and dread of this woman spearing my tight orifice with her fingers was just as potent as before.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately and I trembled as tears welled up in my eyes. This apparently was considered great entertainment and I heard the voices of many women raised in boisterous approval and laughter at my plight.

Isabeau seemed to sense my rising panic and she spoke to the woman that was behind me twisting her finger around in my anus.

"Take this, my dear," Isabeau said cheerfully, "And you can use it to put that bottom of hers and those legs in good color."

The finger was immediately withdrawn from my tight anus and I would gladly have kissed Isabeau's feet in gratitude for her clever ploy to divert the woman.

I felt the stinging blows of a leather belt or strap as the woman began to redden my naked flesh. My face was on the ground and my buttocks were raised up nice and high, providing an exemplary target for the woman who sought to punish me. I would jerk and flinch when the woman's leather instrument struck me, however, I found it all less shameful and less distressing than her spearing my tight anus.

As I had told Lady Svetlana, the searing sting of leather on my naked flesh assisted in robbing me of my courtly upbringing, I moaned and cried out in pain as my innocent bottom was abused and subjected to a riot of tingling pain.

As I sobbed and trembled under the blows, I was reborn. Under the light of the full moon, it became as if I had never existed except as an utterly sexual being that found this sublime nakedness, luxuriant humiliation and stinging pain all to be delicious.

I moaned, and my moans had little to do with the pain of punishment, but rather waves of sexual desire heating my loins. I felt utterly wanton and I arched my back and presented my buttocks higher, making it even more accessible for my tormentor.

The woman punishing me needed no encouragement. I was whipped and whipped again, the stinging leather catching the underside of my bare buttocks and then the backs of my tender thighs. The stinging blows came rapidly and I could hear the voices of women in the crowd urging my disciplinarian to strike my bare flesh again, to continue until my fair skin was reddened and almost welted.

My wet sex throbbed and I found the stinging pain delicious. I could not tell the crowd of cheering women how my punishment affected me, however, deep down in my own secret soul, I exalted in the feelings of helplessness and vulnerability. I cherished the stinging pain and craved the utter submission that accompanied it.