The Story of Odilia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my whipping was over, Isabeau called up a different group of women to knead and grasp my buttocks and feel how hot they had become.

"Shameless position," Isabeau called out sharply and I hastened to change positions for her. We had practiced this position many times. It required me to lie upon my back and raise my pelvis up high off the ground, while spreading my knees far apart.

This position displayed my swollen pubic lips, as if I were offering them up to be examined and touched. I was hardly surprised when Isabeau called up a new group of women to do exactly that.

In this position all I could see was the dark sky above me and the full silvery moon, however, I could feel the inquisitive fingers of the women as they examined my sex.

"Feel her," one woman's voice said enthusiastically, "She's gushing."

My legs trembled and one after another I felt female fingers rub my sex, glide their fingers across the swollen folds of my labia and my sex throbbed even more intensely from the attentions their fingers paid to my vulnerable sex.

"I bid on you two years ago, at the slave auction," A woman's voice loudly declared as I felt two fingers thrust deeply into my wet, pulsing sex, "My daughter begged me to buy you for her, however, your price continued to climb until I could not afford to keep bidding."

"Eighteen gold pieces," another woman commented. I groaned as the fingers moved around inside of me, probing me and discovering every intimate spot within my pulsing vagina.

I felt abjectly wanton and sexual as these women examined my vulnerable, naked body. Isabeau forced me to reveal my naked body in humiliating positions and invited strangers to fondle my naked flesh, squeeze my breasts and probe my most secret orifices. Being exposed and examined in such a way, it was as if my dignity and modesty were things that I had never possessed. The more these women touched and inspected my naked body, the more feverish I became with wanton sexual desire and sweet shame. The humiliating way they examined me sent my blood racing and heated a delicious fire in my loins.

Next Isabeau ordered me to assume the barrel position. From my training, I knew what she meant by this command. I was to place my hands and feet upon the ground and arch my spine severely, as if laid across a large barrel. In this position my breasts and swollen, aching nipples were pointed directly up at the night-sky and my head was thrown backwards.

I strained to hold this position while eager female hands kneaded my oiled breasts, rolled my nipples, stroked my defenseless pubic lips and caressed my bare thighs and torso.

When I was moaning shamelessly and panting like a libidinous wench, Isabeau ordered the women back into the audience and ordered me to assume the kneeling position.

The kneeling position was one of the easier positions Isabeau had taught me. It involved me being on my knees, legs apart, my arms crossed behind my back lifted high, so as not to obscure my buttocks. I was also to raise my chin up but to cast my eyes down and leave my lips slightly parted.

"Our pretty girl's hungry sex is hot and dripping," Isabeau announced resoundingly to the crowd, "But she's nothing but a naked slave-girl and her needs do not concern us!"

Isabeau stood behind me and faced the crowd. She rubbed more oil into my breasts, making me moan audibly and then she added, "It's the needs of great ladies, washerwomen, merchant's daughters and other free citizens that concern us! Tonight, it's the duty of this pretty girl to use her tongue to satisfy your needs!"

I moaned slightly and felt a sense of delicious shame as I realized what was soon to be required of me.

"Step forward," Isabeau encouraged, "If you want this pretty girl to ply her tongue to the secret places between your legs and bring you to the sort of bliss that your husbands and suitors cannot!"

Then Isabeau leaned down and whispered hotly into my ear, "I have been informed by Lady Svetlana told that you are exceptional in pleasing women with that tongue, pretty slave-girl. Should you fail to impress these women tonight, it shall make your mistress appear to be a liar and you shall be bitterly punished should that happen."

At Isabeau's words, my heart beat too fast and I knew fear. The fear I felt was delicious, yet fear nevertheless. It was a fear that heated my loins and hardened my nipples. My sex throbbed in time with my beating heart as the first woman strode forward and began to lift her skirts up above her waist.

She was dressed in elegant clothes and I caught the glint of silver rings on her fingers. I had just the barest glimpse of her face before I was compelled to push my face into her waiting sex, however, she seemed to me to be pretty and young. I estimated that she was perhaps my own age and had I still been a princess, she and I would both be the appropriate age and status to be friends and companions.

"You are a very pretty girl," the woman said as she spread her thighs and gave me greater access to her sex, "It would be a shame if I had to report to your mistress and I had to tell her that you disappointed me."

"She shall not disappoint, Lady Allison," Isabeau assured the woman as I touched my tongue to her pubic lips, "She knows that the penalty for disappoint is severe."

Lady Allison's pubic lips were only slightly obscured by a very meager growth of blonde pubic hairs. Just below those delicate blonde hairs, the noble lady's pubic lips were pink and swollen and unfurled.

I had used my mouth to pleasure many women. I knew how to satisfy Lady Allison's needs. I slid my tongue from her tiny anus, up along her swollen pubic lips, tasting her juices, which were vaguely salty. Lady Allison began to moan and pant almost from the moment that my tongue tasted the salty juices of her sex.

I could not see Lady Allison's face, however, the sounds she made and the way her hips and thighs writhed and the frequency with which her pelvis was thrust repeatedly into my face, I was certain that she had a look of passion and sexual hunger on her face.

I had whipped Lady Allison's loins into a feverish passion, however, there were cries from the crowd, screaming, "Whip her!" and "Pain will drive her to improve her efforts!"

I was lapping at Lady Allison's sex and inducing her to moan enthusiastically, however, the shouts from the crowd continued, and Isabeau eventually appeased the crowd by applying her leather strap to my already-sore buttocks.

The snapping blows of the leather strap stung my poor bottom, but I continued to lap at Lady Allison's sex. I thrust my tongue deep into the gap between her nether lips and tasted deeply of her hot nectar. Her pelvis pushed forward repeatedly, pounding my mouth with her naked pubis.

Lady Allison let out a joyful, wanton cry as my tongue found her proud, swollen clitoris again and again. Lady Allison screamed heartily as her legs trembled and she gripped the sides of my head fiercely, forcing my mouth tighter to her sex.

Finally her grasp on my skull loosened and she sighed contentedly. Her voice took on a blissful tone and I could hear her say, "The poor girl has fulfilled her responsibility and she did well. You may stop whipping her poor bottom now."

Lady Allison staggered off with the assistance of another well-dressed woman, however, I was not allowed to rest. Another female presented herself to me and lifted her skirts, revealing another woman's loins, her labia thick and puffy, glistening with her own juices. I was sharply ordered to use my mouth to bring this woman to sexual bliss as well.

A procession of women lifted their skirts and demanded that I use my tongue attend to the feverish sexual need in their loins, to lick at their wet nether lips and find their clitoris with my mouth. I labored to bring pleasure to so many women that my jaw began to ache and my tongue became weary and if I slowed in my assigned task, the crowd would scream once again for me to be whipped and I would feel the sharp sting of leather across my already sore buttocks.

When my buttocks were a stinging riot of pain and my tongue was overtaxed and useless, Isabeau cried out emphatically to the crowds, "The entertainment for tonight has ended! Lady Svetlana hopes that you have enjoyed her little slave-girl, however, there shall be no more amusements for you this evening!"

This announcement was greeted with thundering shouts of protest and outrage. One strident voice in the crowd demanded that the spectacle continue until the sun came up. In response, several of Lady Svetlana's more imposing servants visibly placed themselves between the crowd and my tempting, naked body. Their actions were an undisguised message to the crowd, that Lady Svetlana would not be swayed by their boisterous demands.

There were more shouts of protest, however, they were lacking in resolve and a great number of the onlookers began to retreat from the crowd almost at once.

The amusements I had provided for the crowds had left me depleted, and I was without the slightest strength. Had I been ordered to stand upright, I believe that I would have been unable to perform that simple task.

Mercifully, Isabeau did not order me to stand. Instead, she ordered me to my hands and knees and ordered me to crawl across the verdant ground and back in Lady Svetlana's home.

"Keep your head lowered and near the ground," Isabeau commanded as she stood behind me, "And keep your buttocks up. I want to see your naked buttocks flagrantly on display as I follow you into the house."

I cried out in pain as Isabeau stung my naked buttocks with her wicked leather strap. "You must move faster than that, pretty girl," Isabeau admonished me, and I crawled forward on my hands and knees at a more urgent pace.

I obediently crawled forward as Isabeau followed me, her leather strap at the ready and it seemed that I had never been more completely a slave. It seemed that I could no longer remember a time when I had worn clothes, commanded servants or had gold in my purse. Nakedness and helplessness were now natural to me and I felt a deep affection for Isabeau.

I adored Lady Svetlana's dominance over me most of all, however, I felt a certain affection for all those who aided Lady Svetlana in making certain that I felt helpless, vulnerable, possessed and chastised. And Isabeau was a harsh and unforgiving mistress who demanded much of me and punished me for the slightest fault.

I was made to crawl to a chamber near the back of the manner house and Isabeau ordered me to stop. Then I was ordered to display my naked body in another position that left me feeling deliciously exposed, helpless and vulnerable.

"Lower your forehead to the floor and kneel with your legs far apart," Isabeau barked at me. I hastily obeyed, however, Isabeau seemed not to be satisfied with the way I displayed myself. I felt a sharp, stinging slap against the inside of my left thigh and she said, "Knees farther apart! And raise your buttocks up high! I want that pink anus and those moist, swollen pubic lips to be proudly on display!"

I slid my knees even further apart, placing the moist cleft between my legs indecently on display. I even arched my back, raising my buttocks and my wet, throbbing sex up higher, as if begging for attention.

"That's a good girl," Isabeau commented when my thighs were even wider apart. In this position, she could see every secret part of me, my starving sex, my anus and my poor, stinging buttocks. I was overwhelmed with feelings of shame and defenselessness, as I made myself totally open and available to this girl.

"Now, Odilia," Isabeau said to me, her voice rich with authority, "You must remain in exactly this position until you are given permission to stir yourself. I shall be leaving the room now, however, should I come back and find that you've failed to hold this position for me, I shall be disappointed, and you shall have to be punished for disobedience."

My forehead was resting directly upon the floor; however, I could hear Isabeau's footfalls as she departed from the chamber. I had not seen her leave, yet I knew I was alone in the room. I could move without her being aware of it, however, I was now conditioned for obedience. I intended to remain in the ignominious position Isabeau had ordered me into until I was given permission to rise, or my muscles failed me and I collapsed from utter exhaustion.

Before long, I heard feminine footfalls growing closer and then a familiar voice declared, "Oh, there's my adorable princess. Ah, but your poor buttocks! That village girl has been very cruel in the way she has marked you!"

I could not see my own buttocks, however, I could envision how they must appear to the girl behind me. They were suffused with a scalding heat, as were the backs on my thighs. I suspected that they were painted generously with a crimson glow.

The girl's name was Alma. She was the gentlest of all of Lady Svetlana's servants, and seemed to think of me as a friend rather than a slave. She had a habit of speaking to me with gentleness and respect, and she addressed me as Princess despite the news that the queen of Schwabia had disowned me and banished me from the kingdom.

Alma had a pot of warm, clean water and a clean cloth. She used these things to bathe me, apologizing every time I whimpered. Alma's hands were gentle, however, my skin was so very tender everywhere that Isabeau had whipped me. I mattered not that she was gentle, even the gentlest of touches on my abused flesh made me cry out in pain.

When Alma had finished bathing me, she proceeded to rub a soothing ointment into my punished skin. I gasped and whimpered as Alma's fingers soothed the oily substance into the flesh of my tender buttocks and thighs. The touch of her gentle fingers rekindled the pain inflicted by Isabeau's leather strap.

"I know it hurts, Princess," Alma said with sisterly devotion and tenderness, "However, I am almost finished."

Alma coated the entirety of my tender buttocks, and smoothed in the ointment over a goodly portion of my stinging thighs. And two or three times I could feel Alma's hands brush up against my indecently exposed pubic lips. I gasped at every touch. My sex was throbbing and hungry with need. Were this timid girl to thrust her fingers inside of me, it would take scant seconds for my lust to explode all over her hand.

I shivered and let out a long, tortured sigh. In between my open thighs, my needy sex was dripping and starving for the attentions of Alma's hand, however, Alma refused to give me what I fervently desire.