The Story of Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was to deny, deny, deny. But Peggy didn't seem angry about it. I finally said, "She seduced me and I couldn't help myself"

"You were my gift to her," Peggy blurted out. "I hope you really liked fucking her" "Now you will teach me everything you know" "I decided that saving my virginity was a lousy idea anyway."

Peggy and I moved in together. I taught her how to please me with her pussy holding my prick and working it until I came in many ways. She taught me things that I had never heard of; we had fantastic times together, and only a few fights.

Something was missing from our relationship and it wasn't sex. I even could fuck her sister whenever the time was right with no recriminations. I really loved both girls but knew I would never marry Peggy. We knew there was a problem and one night Peggy and I worked it out. It was a social issue. Our backgrounds would always get in the way of real happiness.

We moved into our own apartments and tried to find new partners. This became a difficult problem for me because I kept after Irish girls from close knit Catholic families. Most of the ones I met were beauties with dark hair and large tits. I went with one for six months and never touched her. We did a lot of kissing however, but it never led anywhere. I met her family at her father's birthday party. Her house was full of adults who looked and talked as if they just "got off the boat". That expression was one my grandmother used to describe Irish immigrants who still acted as if Ireland was the best place in the world and held on to Irish ways even though they had all left Ireland.

I had a good time at the party and met many nice people. As the party thinned out My girl decided to teach me a new dance. Both partners held each other close and to a latin beat moved their pelvic areas back and forth as if they were fucking in mid air. I immediately got hard and I am sure my partner felt it and liked the feeling. After much anguish and hiding I convinced my girl to come to my apartment. She was loaded and didn't seem to mind my hands on her ass when doing this dance. She also seemed to like my hard cock nestled in her crotch.

Anyway it wasn't long at my apartment until we were both on the floor and I was on top. I pushed my hard cock as if I was fucking her. Suddenly she pushed my shoulders hard and rolled from under me. She then stood up and yelled "You want something for nothing" "I don't want to see you anymore." And she left. I was in shock and couldn't say a word. I never saw her again. I did hear she wanted to see me again.

That spring I met a girl who was a junior at Wellesley and matched me better. No hard sex. But we were married the week she graduated and still are 56 years later.

12