The Story of Rina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of my university life was pretty uneventful. Jenn and I remained roommates the entire time and are still firm friends till today. I went out with a few guys but never went further than sucking their cocks and getting my pussy licked. Even with this limited exposure I continued to learn things. I learnt that not all guys like to lick pussy and when I encountered these guys, I just jerked them off. I learnt that each cock was different both in size, taste and smell. I learnt that each guys cum tasted different; some were salty, some were sweetish and some even bitter. Jenn told me that the taste depended a lot on what the guys ate.

I continued playing with my pussy and learnt how to stroke myself as I sucked a guy off. The satisfaction of bringing myself to orgasm as a hot cock shot its spunk into my mouth was great. I didn't always swallow cum. There were times when it felt right to swallow and other times when I just pulled myself off and ran straight to the sink to spit it out. It was hard to explain why I swallowed some of the time and didn't at others.

David used to come home at the end of every year for about a month. We would carry on like boyfriend and girlfriend although I never told him about Liam. I didn't tell him about all the other cocks I had sucked or the mouths that had licked my pussy to orgasm. He didn't tell me anything about any of his activities either and I didn't ask. I'm quite sure though that he was plunging his cock into the wet holes of blondes, brunettes and other American girls.

Graduation came and went. This was me, Rina, with a B.A. at the back of my name now. A bunch of us had a wild party and got really drunk. Then it was time to say goodbye to friends who had shared our lives for 4 years. It was particularly difficult saying goodbye to Jenn. Having been with her every day for 4 years it was going to be hard not seeing her regularly. Especially since she lived in another state. But as I said, we've kept in touch till today.

What was even more difficult was moving back home. My freedom was over now and my parents were back in control. I dreaded doing my laundry the very first week I was home. Mom would see all my frilly, lacy knickers and bra's hanging out to dry and I wasn't sure what she would say. I had to stop smoking as well. It was fortunate that I didn't smoke regularly – just when I was going out clubbing. I enjoyed a smoke sometimes after I touched myself but I couldn't do that at home anymore.

When I did do my laundry, the contrast on the clothes line was quite drastic! I never really realised that I had so many coloured underwear. Alongside the big, large cotton panties my mother wore, it really looked like I was a slut. As I expected, she had some nasty things to say. Along the lines that nice girls didn't wear such knickers. I just looked down as she scolded me. The next thing I knew, she had installed a clothes line at the covered area at the back of the house. "We don't want the neighbours seeing what indecent underwear you have." She had explained.

I often wondered if my brothers used to get turned on by my knickers. Jenn had told me once how she had seen her younger brother sniffing at her knickers. I didn't know if she was kidding then but I could see it happening. Anyway, I took to washing my knickers each day now and hanging them in my room to dry.

The 4 years at university had been good to me. I was 23 now and my tits had swelled out to 34Bs. They used to be just about 30A so it was welcome now that I didn't have to wear such padded bras. Tight tops made my boobs look bigger than they were too! I still had a flat stomach and my legs had become a bit more muscular and toned. No longer those sticks that used to poke out of my body.

I started looking for a job and attending interviews. I would notice that the men would be a bit more polite and open if I wore a short skirt or a blouse that showed a hint of cleavage. That set the tone for my dressing when I started work. Mom of course didn't approve but I told her it was the 'corporate look'. There were times when I would wear a sweater or a jacket over a tight blouse and remove it as soon as I got to work. It was a case of having to cover myself up at home but flaunt it outside! I loved wearing hose too. It made my legs look so silky and smooth and I loved the feel of them too. Only problem was that it made me sweat a lot in my crotch area. It was kind off a nice feeling too as sometimes I didn't know if it was sweat or if I was just wet from my pussy.

It was about a year after I started working that I met Dean. He was Asian Indian too and had studied in Britain. Dean was 6 years older than me. He was 5'10", rather dark and with short cropped hair. He had broad shoulders and the cutest butt. I liked him the first time I met him and my heart pounded as I thought of him when I went to sleep at night. We started dating and he would meet me after work for dinner. I played the part of a hardworking young executive to my parents who thought I was working late when in actual fact I was being wined and dined by Dean.

I fell in love with Dean. I was honest with him. I told him about my parents and how conservative they were. I told him how I was still a virgin. He took it all in and it didn't seem to matter to him. I told him I had experienced my pussy being sucked and that I had sucked some cock, but that was only because he asked. I left out certain parts though. I didn't go into detail about Liam, I just said I had 'hung around' with an older guy. I didn't tell him about touching myself or my motorcycle cums. I didn't tell him I had sucked cock more than a few times. Dean told me about his past too. He had been around and was not a virgin. He had been with 5 women he said. It bothered me that he had fucked and sucked other pussies, but I figure that's how most people live their lives. I guess I was the conservative and inexperienced one.

Dean was a real gentleman too. He was very polite and a had a great personality. He got along great with my friends and they all said he was so charming. In fact, he literally charmed the pants off me! One Saturday, when I had just got to work, Dean called to say he was picking me up for lunch. He took me to his apartment where he had cooked for me. Yes! He cooks too. He had bought me a bouquet of roses as well.

"They're lovely." I gushed. "But you know I cant take these back home."

"That's okay." He replied, always understanding. "But I really think you need to stand up to your parents."

I didn't argue. I knew he was right, but it was just so difficult. They didn't seem to understand anything about how she wanted to live her life. It was just easier this way.

The meal cooked by Dean was lovely. Lots of salads, which I love, and a nice lasagne. We finished our lunch with a fruit tartlet which he had made as well. He led me to the lounge and seated my in the sofa while he put on some music. He had a fondness for Anita Baker and her soulful music was nice and relaxing.

We sat on the sofa cuddling and kissing. Dean had lovely muscular arms and I felt so safe in them.

"Do you realise this is the first time I have you to myself?" He remarked.

I murmured an acknowledgement. It was true. We were always meeting somewhere for dinner or a movie. We had kissed and cuddled in the car and at the movies but we had never spent any time together alone. Like this.

Dean's kisses became more passionate. He was a really good kisser and I had often gone home after a date with him with my panties soaking. I've said before that good kissing always got me turned on – wet and ready. I snuggled closer against him, responding to his kisses. His hands found my breasts and I didn't resist. He unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it of my shoulders, all the while still kissing me. His hands kneaded my back and my head arched upwards toward him, drawing his mouth harder on to mine.

His mouth moved downward, kissing my neck, lower, lower, then the tops of my breasts. Somehow he had unclasped my bra and the cups fell away as he moved his lips over my nipples. He lightly brushed them with his tongue and my nipples reacted stiffly. His hands were still massaging my back and he moved lower. I was moaning softly, wanting him to take me, to make me his.

He moved lower still, kissing me on my stomach as he moved down. My body tingled with his kisses. He kissed all over my tummy as his hands reached under me to my buttocks. I was wearing loose linen pants and his hands were now clasping my buttocks. Still kissing and licking my tummy, he raised my buttocks up and tugged my pants down. My head was turned up and resting on the arm of the chair. I felt my pants being pulled of me and I helped by moving my feet. My bra was sort off hanging under my breasts and my shirt was wide open. And I only had my black lace panties on underneath.

Dean turned away from me and I was looking at his back. He gently picked one foot up and started massaging it. He pressed my feet and then worked upward along my calves and my thigh, stopping at the vee of my crotch. He then repeated the process. I went weak. I had never had my legs massaged before, and it was doing wonders to stir up my already heated pussy. He grabbed both of my feet and massaged them at the same time, working both his hands up again to my thighs. Then he turned around and looked straight at me.

Chapter 6

Dean's eyes locked with mine as his hands continued to massage my thighs. I tried to maintain my composure but I knew that my mouth was open and my tongue resting on my lower lip. Dean just continued to look at me deeply, not smirking or in any way making me feel uncomfortable. I felt his hands now on my inner thigh, right along the vee where thighs met crotch. He moved his hands in contra circles around my crotch – his right hand moving clockwise and his left moving counter clockwise. This caused my pussy lips to squeeze together and then open up like a flower. I could smell myself as he continued moving his hands round and round. I knew he could smell me too as his eyes took on a slightly glazed and lust filled look. I could feel my pussy lips opening and contracting. I could feel my juices leaking around the sides of my lips and I wondered just how much juice there was there.

Dean's rotating motion suddenly stopped and I watched him get off the sofa. He knelt on the floor and positioned my legs toward him. I watched as he moved closer to my steaming pussy and I could feel his hot breath on my thighs. I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation as I felt his breathing get closer and hotter.

"Ooohhh!!" There it was! His tongue snaked along my pussy lips and my body trembled in response. This was what I had been waiting for! His tongue was soft and hot and it swirled around my gash and up to my clit. When he reached my nub, his tongue licked in circles and his hands massaged my buttocks. I was going wild with passion. This guy new how to suck pussy even better than Liam did!!

He licked along my folds again, then up to my clit, then back along my folds. He dipped in deeper as if trying to tongue fuck me. I was gushing juices as he continued to lick at my slit. His mouth fastened on to my lips and he sucked in as he licked. I lost it then and then and started thrashing around. My hand flew to my mouth as I stifled a scream.

"Nyaaahhh." I cried out as my hips thrusted up and down. He stopped licking but kept his mouth fastened to my pussy, drinking in my juices. He let me come down from that high and just as I though he was going to move away, he started licking again. My God! He wanted to lick me some more. This was too good to be true. Dean continued to lick expertly at my pussy. I just closed my eyes and luxuriated in the splendour happening between my thighs.

As he licked me, I felt the familiar ache in my tummy as an orgasm approached. Suddenly, Dean's fingers were on my nipples. He pulled on them and pinched them lightly and I felt as if someone had turned on a fired deep in my pussy. He started to flick his fingers against my nipples. The buds were hard and erect but he continued flicking them, almost scratching them and my body went crazy with lust.

"Awww, Ahhhh!"

"Gonna cum, make me cum. Don't stop!"

"God its so good. More, more. Lick it!"

I was delirious with orgasmic passion. My ass heaved off the sofa and thrust itself into Dean's face. His fingers continued to tease my nipples and I came so hard. I clamped my thighs around his head and shoved my crotch right up into his face. I could feel his nose jamming into my clit. Wave after wave of a most powerful orgasm washed over me. I kept my legs pressed into his face for what seemed like ages before I finally relaxed and let my legs fall back onto the sofa. My body was tingling.

I prepared myself to suck Dean's cock as I knew his balls must have been busting. But his pants remained zipped up. Ever the perfect gentleman! My head was still blurry and I was thankful I didn't have to suck him off then. I was more than happy to lay on the sofa and wallow in my post orgasmic state. Dean wiped his mouth on his sleeve and reached up to kiss me. There was a dark smear on his upper sleeve now that told me how much I must have juiced.

I could smell myself on his mouth as he neared me and although I really didn't want to taste my own juices on him, I kinda felt I couldn't turn away. Not after that magnificent sucking he had given me. So I kissed him. A deep passionate kiss that reverberated down my spine and set of another series of tingles in my pussy. This man really knew how to use his mouth! His kisses just set me off! We lay on the sofa kissing and cuddling. I could feel his cock pressed hard against my thigh. I longed to see it. I wanted to see what kind of cock he had. I played with it through the material of his jeans. Really though, the jeans were too thick and I couldn't really feel it or touch it.

As we continued kissing, I pushed my fingers down the front of his jeans. I think he knew what I wanted as he reached one hand down and unbuttoned his fly. My hand found the band of his underwear and I slipped my hand underneath. I found his cock, a hot mass of pulsing flesh. I had to see this. Still holding his cock, I pushed myself off the sofa and knelt on the floor. Dean moved to sit up and somehow managed to pull his jeans off one leg too. I looked up into Dean's dark eyes and felt a flutter in my heart. I wanted to suck him and not just for sex. I wanted to please him in a way I had never wanted to before. Maybe this was what sex was like when you were in love.

I bent down and kissed his balls. His cock was hard and upright. It definitely wasn't the largest cock I had seen, but it was still a nice cock. It had a nice thickness to it and was about 5 inches long. He was circumcised and I must say it was a handsome cock. So firm and with a slight curve. The head was a deep purple and the skin around his shaft and balls was a deep black. So much darker than the skin on his body and face. You might even say his cock looked like a Black Man's cock – in colour at least.

I pumped my fist up and down his shaft a few times as Dean groaned. A drop of pre-cum gathered at the cock slit and I licked it urgently. It was lightly salty. I covered his glans with my mouth and slowly swallowed it. With my mouth almost at the base of his shaft, I worked my tongue all over his head and up and down his shaft. I moved my hands to his balls and started to massage them. I could hear him moaning as I applied more pressure to his balls. I raised my eyes every now and again to look at his eyes as I sucked him. His face was a mix of pleasure and sensual grace. It gave me a huge turn on to look at him as I sucked on his cock. Pure erotic pleasure.

My hands on his balls felt them tighten and I knew he was going to cum soon. I tightened my mouth about his shaft and fucked his cock with my mouth. Up and down my mouth went producing a slurping sound as I sucked and mouth fucked him. Slurp Slurp. Slurp. I was enjoying this cock sucking and the evidence was in my pussy which was getting wet again. So wet. I sucked harder and harder, dreaming that my mouth was my pussy.

"Mmmmuuunnhh." Dean groaned as I felt his thick gooey cum hit the back of my throat. He continued spurting load after load. It was as if he was made of cum. The cock just didn't stop throbbing and spitting out its load. I felt as if I was going to choke on his cum but finally the pulsing subsided and I swallowed hard. I kept my mouth fastened hard on his cock as I pulled away with a loud smacking sound. I must say I enjoyed swallowing his hot cum and feeling it land in my tummy.

I sucked Dean off many more time after that and always enjoyed it immensely.

Chapter 7

We finally decided to get married! I broke the news to my parents that I was in love with Dean and it certainly wasn't smooth sailing. They had so many things to say about him. They knew that he had had a few girlfriends and that seemed to work against him. I told you my parents were conservative! They would probably have died had they known about my own sexual exploits. Anyway, they finally came round to it and accepted Dean as their future son in law.

Our wedding day was set and I was ecstatic. He was all that I had dreamed off. Well maybe not. He was good looking but perhaps not as handsome as the guy I had always imagined I would marry. Everything else was great. The best thing about him was his personality. He had a way of making me laugh and making everything seem alright. Bottom line was that I loved him.

The lead up to the wedding was kind of stressful but everything worked itself out. Finally the wedding day arrived. We had a small church wedding attended by close friends and relatives. I wore a white gown with beige trimmings and I felt so beautiful. Dean looked splendid in his Black Tuxedo with a maroon tie. Jenn came down for the wedding and she was my maid of honour. She looked great in a low cut red dress which showed her figure off perfectly. Her dress had a long slit at the side, giving a great few of her long smooth legs. This was the first time Dean had met Jenn and I noticed the looks he gave her.

"He's gorgeous!" Screamed Jenn in my ear. "You never told me he was so hot. Your lucky I didn't find him before you did."

"Yeah, you'd have wagged that hot pussy about and he wouldn't have been able to resist." I replied, only half in jest.

"No one can resist this pussy babe! So don't feel bad!" She laughed as she gave me a hug. "I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!"

The ceremony began and before long, the words I had been waiting to hear for so long came ringing out.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." The priest said and Dean leaned down and gave me a deep kiss on my mouth. I was sort of embarrassed by his show of love in church but at the same time it made my knees week. We were married!!

We had a dinner reception in a leading hotel not far away and there was a lot of food and drink. Dean drank quite a bit, again much to my parents chagrin, but I don't think he cared anymore. I went upstairs to change mid-way through the reception as was the tradition.

Alone in our room, I dressed for my new husband. I wore a padded blue bra and matching lace blue panties. I had to wear a sanitary pad as my period was nearing its end but I was still spotting. A light blue evening dress finished off my look. I walked back downstairs and started to feel nervous. In another few hours, I would be lying on my back taking Dean's cock in my virgin pussy. I was filled with anticipation and dread at the same time. Anticipation that was making my pussy wet and dreading the pain that I knew I would feel.

The reception soon ended and Dean led me upstairs. My heart was pounding and I was glad for the few drinks I had consumed. Dean opened the door and lifted my into our bridal chamber. He kissed me long and hard as I held my arms about his neck. He placed me on the bed and wasted no time in pulling the zip off my dress. I kicked off my shoes as he peeled the dress off me.