The Story of Rina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Dean said as he admired my underwear. "Matching bra and panties. You look good enough to eat."

"I wish you would, but I'm spotting." I said somewhat embarrassed.

Dean pushed my back on the bed and I lay down with my knees raised. I felt Dean pulling off my panties and my pad that was stuck to the crotch of my panties. I quickly stole a glance at the pad and noticed there were just a few spots of blood on it. Damn this period thing. Why did it have to happen now. At least I was at the end of my cycle and not the end of it. I could feel Dean's breath on my pussy now. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the now familiar feeling of his tongue.

"Ooohhhh." I moaned as his tongue ran up and down my crevice. He licked up and down a little before spreading my lips and licking deeper.

"Sorry love. But you don't taste so good." He said, almost apologetically.

"It's okay. I wish you could lick me too but why don't you just fuck me. Make me a woman now." I said, surprising even myself with my boldness.

"You don't know how many times I wanted to do this while we were dating." He said as I watched him remove his clothes.

Dean stood naked at the foot of the bed. His cock was sticking proudly out of his flat stomach and I felt a lurch go through me. He reached down and pulled my bra down over my breasts. His hands then twiddled my nipples and I arched my back. Dean sucked on my nipples now making me squirm and I felt the heat building up in my pussy. His hands reached under me and pulled my legs toward him. He spread my legs open and I felt his hard knob press against my thigh. His hardness moved till I felt it pressing against my pussy opening.

This was it. I was going to get fucked. Fucked for the very first time in my life. I was going to lose my cherry. No more a virgin but a fucked wife. The anticipation was causing my pussy to boil and I raised my hips, encouraging him on. He was gentle with me. His cock was still on my pussy opening, just on the lips. His hands were lightly tickling my thighs and my buttocks.

Then I felt pressure on my pussy lips. They spread a little and then I felt his cock penetrate my lips before stopping. I tensed involuntarily, my thighs tightening and trying to close.

"Relax babe." Dean said. "Don't make this harder on yourself. I'll try and be gentle"

I relaxed my thighs a little and then felt his cock pressing against me again. I could feel the pressure on the thin membrane in my pussy. The thin skin called a hymen that was the only barrier between me being a virgin and a proper woman. A Fucked woman.

"Aiiyyyeee......!" I screamed and then bit on my lower lip to stifle my scream. His cock had suddenly plowed into my and I felt a pop as my hymen tore. The pain was intense and I shut my eyes tightly, trying to will away the pain. I felt Dean lean on me and shower me with kisses but, in all honesty, it really didn't help. Dean kept his cock stuck in me and I tried to relax and accustom myself to the stretching within me.

After a short while, the pain was replaced by a dull ache. It wasn't a sharp pain anymore but it still hurt. Then I felt Dean moving within me. I could feel my pussy expanding as he pulled out and pushed in. I could feel his girth and I could feel the heat of his cock. It wasn't all unpleasant but it wasn't really nice either.

"You're a tight fuck baby." Dean grunted as he started to move faster in me. I finally opened my eyes to look at him on top of me. He leaned on me and kissed me again, this time a deep soulful kiss. I kissed him back. I didn't feel so bad now and could actually enjoy kissing him back. His cock continued to move in me, harder and faster. Still, I could only concentrate on the dull ache in my pussy.

Dean's breathing became quicker and his kisses more intense. He put his arms under me and squeezed my back as I felt his cock plunging deeper into me. Harder and faster went his cock in me. I could feel my pussy walls were slicker now, accepting his lunges. Splat, Splat, Splat went his crotch against mine. This was the sound of sex. I kissed him hard, sucking on his tongue. I felt him tense and with one final lunge I felt his cock swell and then throb hotly. I grabbed him tight as I felt my pussy flood with his hot juices. Spurt after spurt hit my insides. I kissed Dean hard. Kissed my husband who had just fucked me and made me a woman. I felt his cock slowly shrinking in me and then he pulled out of me.

I could feel his cum leaking out of me and I raised my back and sat in bed. There were a few red stains on the bed but nothing like the flood of blood that I had expected. The cum running out of my pussy was light pink, stained with my blood. Again there was far less blood anywhere than I had expected. Dean came round to cuddle me. He held a tissue in one hand and was dabbing the cum leaking out of me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, snuggling into his arms and resting my head in his broad chest. "It kinda hurts, but I'm ok"

"I promise it'll get better." He said.

I just smiled weakly up at him and kissed him again. I got out of the bed and went to the toilet to wash up. I went back to the room to find Dean already lying in bed, half asleep. I climbed in and snuggled up to him.

I had been fucked! Finally fucked but it was far from what you read about. It had hurt and it wasn't mind blowing. I hadn't cum either. With that thought, I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 8

We awoke as husband and wife to another fuck session. I was still spotting so there was no pussy licking for me. My newly devirginised pussy was still sore. So when Dean plunged his hot tool into me, it hurt a little. I must admit though that this time, it didn't hurt quite so bad and I actually felt that I was getting fucked. My body was slowly responding to having a cock in my pussy but nowhere near to how a good fucking should feel. I liked how Dean's cock would swell in me and how I could feel his hot cum spilling in me. What I hated though was having to run to the toilet to wash out as we both didn't want to have kids too soon.

We checked out of the hotel later in the afternoon and then went back to my parents house. My three brothers were there and I sort of felt they were sniggering and probably wondering how their virgin sister lost her cherry. We stayed there till dinner and then took a taxi to the airport for the flight to out honeymoon. I wont tell you where we went cause it really doesn't make a difference to this story. The honeymoon was fun and we spent most of the time sightseeing and enjoying each others company. Contrary to what people normally say, there was no excessive screwing on our honeymoon. In fact we only fucked once. Most of the time we were too tired and preferred to just snuggle up.

Our real fucking started as soon as we came back and moved into Dean's apartment. We had taken an extra day off to settle into Dean's place. I was organising my stuff into his apartment and cleaning up the whole place. Dean had stepped out to get some groceries. I was wearing a cotton sleeveless top with a flower pattern on it and loose cotton shorts. A white lace hicut and no bra completed my outfit. I didn't have any makeup on and my hair was tied up.

I was busy cleaning up as I heard Dean come in. I carried on with my cleaning as I heard him rustling about in the kitchen. After a short while, he came into the room with two glasses of cold lemonade.

"Thanks!" I said as I took one glass from him and gulped it down, sitting myself on the bed to relax.

"Most welcome." Replied Dean

"Aren't you having any?" I asked as I noticed he was just holding the glass in his hands. Dean just smiled and pushed me on to the bed. I giggled as he put the glass down and smothered me with his body. He kissed me deeply as he played with my hair. I could smell the sweat on him and I knew that I was sweaty too. He ran his hands under my blouse and I saw him smile when he reached my breasts.

"Umm...no bra I see." He said as his fingers danced around my nipples.

"God I love it when you touch my tits."

"I've noticed you haven't cum since we been married." Dean continued. "You don't like being an honest woman?"

"I do, I love being married to you." I replied.

"Well today is your lucky day. Today is the day you cum"

Dean lifted the blouse over the top of my head, leaving my sweating breasts exposed. He then pulled my shorts and panties down in one pull, leaving my completely naked on the bed. He took a big swig oh his lemonade before placing his mouth over one of my breasts. His mouth was still full of the cold lemonade and my nipple went erect immediately. He sucked on my nipple as he swallowed his lemonade and his mouth slowly warmed up back to body temperature. He repeated the same process on my other nipple and both were standing hard and erect.

Dean then took some ice and played it just under my nipples, circling the areolas with ice. Then he placed his mouth over my erect nips and sucked hard.

"God, what are you doing?" I panted. The variation in temperatures off the ice and his mouth was driving me wild with desire.

Dean continued his ministrations on my nipples and they swelled in response. He moved the ice down further along my stomach and the cold send shivers down me. Shivers that were both cold and at the same time shivers of lust. He moved the ice further down to my crotch and then circled my pubic area. The ice was dripping down my thighs and my whole body was tingling with excitement.

Dean knelt on the floor between my legs and I felt his tongue lick the sides of my pussy, teasing my thighs on both sides but avoiding any direct contact with my cunt. I wanted his tongue, his cock, anything that would give me release. Finally his tongue lapped upward along my slit.

"Aaahh." I moaned. "That feels so good."

Dean continued lapping with steady strokes. Up and down he lapped, teasing my clitoris with his tongue. I reached down and spread my lips wider, giving him more access to my clitoris. I could feel an orgasm fast approaching and I thrust my hips up and down, matching his tongue strokes. Dean suddenly reached up and twiddled on my nipples. He had learnt that these were my magic love buttons. A licking and simultaneous twiddling on my nipples never failed to send me over the edge!

"Mmmppphhh, Yes, yes!" I cried out. My hips were thrusting obscenely against his mouth as my entire body tingled. I felt my stomach begin to flutter. I caught hold of Dean's head and pressed it against my pussy. I felt my dam building up and my thighs tensed up.

"Aanngghhh!" The orgasm hit me and I felt my pussy convulse and throb. My body went rigid before I collapsed back on the bed.

"Ohhh." I continued to moan as Dean lapped softly at my throbbing pussy. My body glowed and I felt so good. All warm and tingly.

I watched Dean pull his clothes off and then he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer toward the edge of the bed.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you." He declared. "Gonna fuck you good and hard"

He pulled my legs roughly apart and this time I only felt anticipation. No fear or no nerves. Just a hot, wet anticipation of his cock thrilling me. I felt his manhood against my wet pussy hole and then he thrust in.

"Aaaahh." I gasped as his cock speared right into me. I felt my pussy walls spread to accommodate his girth and I could feel his hot, throbbing mass inside me. I curled my legs around his back, enjoying the feel of his cock inside me. My pussy was juicing and I could feel my own wetness deep inside me.

"Fuck me baby." I said, realising that I was going to enjoy this. "Fuck me hard with your cock.

Dean took the cue and started skewering in me. I felt his cock plunging deep into me and my pussy willingly sucked him in each time. I was wet and my slickness just aided him in slapping his cock harder and harder into me. He fucked me with a steady rhythm and ever so often his shaft would graze against my clit, sending shudders of joy in me.

"Oh yes, yes. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Don't stop. Just fuck me." I cried out as my pussy responded to his hard fucking. I was going to cum again and I didn't want this fucking to stop.

"Unh, Uhh, Nyaaahh!" I cried out, my eyes bugged out as my hips slammed upwards to meet his thrust and my body was overcome with an orgasm. An orgasm unlike anything I had felt before. I felt Dean slowing his thrusts and then finally stop. He leant over and kissed my hotly on my lips. I was too overcome to kiss him fully back and just lightly kissed him.

"Turn over." I heard Dean say as he tapped my ass. My pussy was still tingling. "Get on your knees."

I turned over and got on my fours. My breasts hung down like ripe melons and my ass stuck over the edge of the bed.

"Raise your ass and press your face down into the bed." Dean said as he pressed my head down. I was now on my knees with my elbows and head down. My ass stuck lewdly up in the air. I felt Dean spread my ass cheeks and my pussy let out a braaap sound like a fart. I heard Dean chuckle as he pressed his cock against my pussy once again. His hands grasped my hips and he thrust in hard.

"Unnnhh." I cried out again. I loved his cock in me and in this position it went right in deep. Dean moved in and out of me slowly. It felt slightly uncomfortable as his cock seemed to be hitting my bladder or something. But it didn't matter, it was great being fucked. Dean pulled my hips back on his cock, impaling me on his hard skewer. I noticed that he wasn't thrusting so much as he was pulling me on to his cock. His hands massaged my hips as he pulled me hard and then pushed away slightly.

Slap! Slap! Slap! The sounds of my ass meeting his crotch matched with the feeling of his cock hammering into me. I felt Dean release my hips and then one hand was on my breasts, twiddling on my nipples. His other hand came under me and started to rub on my clit. Oh God! The feelings were incredible. I started to fuck back on to his cock of my own accord. My breasts were tingling, my clit was on fire and my pussy was juicing, tingling and throbbing all at the same time!

"Gonna cum, gonna cum again!" I yelled out, my voice muffled by the mattress.

"Yeah! Cum baby. Cum hard. Cum with me!" I heard Dean cry out as well. His breathing was becoming rapid and his hands were working wonders on my clit and tits.

"Unh, Unh, Unh!" I moaned, as the fires raged in me. "Mmmmpppphhhh!!"

A huge orgasm washed over me and I felt my pussy clamp on to Deans cock. My body started to spasm and I felt like little eruptions were happening all over my body. Just as I was coming down from that orgasm, I felt Dean's cock swell and then spit inside me. As his hot cum splashed on to my pussy walls, my pussy contracted again and sent my body into another spasm.

"Nyaaahh!!" I cried out into the mattress as yet another orgasm hit me. My mind went numb and all I could feel was my hot pussy clenching and going into spasms. I could feel Dean still in my pussy, still fucking slowly in and out. I could feel hot cum slipping down my thighs. I was glowing all over. I felt exhilarated and I was glowing all over.

I felt Dean pull out of me with an accompanying 'pop'. I lay on the bed with my ass still stuck high up in the air.

"You like that baby?" I heard Dean ask.

"Oh god yes!" I said. "If fucking is this good, you can fuck me everyday"

"Is that a promise?" Dean asked as he laughed and lay on the bed beside me.

Chapter Nine

Dean and I continued to have an active sex life. We didn't fuck every day but at least 3 times a week. Or maybe I should say 3 days a week. Dean would always start by bringing me off with his tongue and then he would fuck me. Missionary, Doggie, sideways, Me on top... I think we tried every position possible. He also loved doing the 69. He said the feeling of my mouth gurgling around his cock when he made me cum was pure heaven.

We also fucked everywhere. The bedroom; the kitchen; living room – everywhere possible. Dean called it 'christening' the rooms. We also christened the furniture including the Dining table, Lounge coffee table and the kitchen table top! The bathroom was one of our favourite places where a quick shower would turn into an hour long fuck fest.

Dean loved to suck me. Once, Dean spent about an hour licking me, making me cum at least 3 times. He adored licking a woman he said. I consider myself lucky to have married a man who loved to suck pussy. The only thing he complained about was my thick bush. Even though I kept it trimmed, he always seemed to get pubic hair stuck in his mouth and throat. So I decided to surprise him one day and ask him to shave me.

He placed me on the toilet bowl and picked up his razor. Dean had one of those twin-blade contour shaped shaving sets. He changed the blade to a new one to make sure it would be sharp and also for sanitary reasons I guess. He picked up his shaving foam and sprayed some onto his hand. Then he coated my pubes with the foam. It was so erotic seeing my pubes covered with shaving foam. Dean said that the bright white foam set against my black bush and chocolate skin looked like almost like a dessert! I could feel myself getting damp as Dean pulled the razor across my crotch.

The hair was thick and coarse and he often had to pull the hairs off the razor as he rinsed it. He would also pull the skin along my crotch and vulva to make it taught so that he could shave cleanly without nicking me. It was time consuming and he had to change the blade once as it was starting to pull and cut. Getting the hairs out from my vulva area proved to be especially difficult but he did it with care. Finally, I had a crotch that was devoid of hair and it felt so sexy.

"Go wash up." Dean instructed and I washed all the shaving foam and hair remnants away. I touched my freshly shaved mound and it felt so smooth. So smooth, soft and silky. Dean towelled me dry but I was soaking on the inside. He led me out of the bathroom and guided me to the bed. I lay down and raised my knees.

Dean knelt between my legs and started to lick me. He licked all over my crotch area and the feeling was amazing. He seemed to touch places that had never been touched before. He seemed to be able to apply so much more pressure to my vulva and my clitoris and I guessed it was because it was so open and free of hair now. I came twice as he licked me.

"You were really creamy today babe." Dean remarked. He was right. The shaving was such an erotic experience that I was so juicy and creamy. His licking just intensified my creaminess and that was what he had tasted. He ended off my first shaving session with a good hard fucking. I could feel his own pubic hairs poking me as he fucked me and I think that just made me climax harder. After our hot sex session, we both lay contented in each others arms.

My shaved pussy continued to delight us for the next two days. Fortunately it was the weekend and we spend the whole weekend at home. We did nothing but fuck and suck each other silly. Stopping only for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even dinner turned out to be foreplay for more sex. By Sunday night, Dean's balls were so dried up that he could hardly cum. That was good for me though as he would fuck me so hard and so long that I would cum 3 or 4 times before his seed spilled into me.

On Monday morning, I dressed for work. I put on a knee length green skirt with a white fitted shirt. Since I was supposed to go for a meeting, I wore smoked hose as well, giving my legs a nice smooth look. I blew my hair and put on some makeup. I checked myself out in the mirror and nodded in approval at how good I looked.

The meeting was schedule for just after lunch. I got to work early and finished off a lot of paper work. At about 10 in the morning, my troubles started. My crotch area started to itch! It itched so bad I wanted to dip my hands under my skirt and scratch it. I quickly went to the toilet and sat in a cubicle. I inspected my pussy mound and found that there were bristles where Dean had shaved my over the weekend. I was starting to grow hair again and the tiny bristles were causing the itch! I scratched and scratched but I think the scratching just made the itch worse. Anyway, now that I knew the cause of the itch, I wasn't so worried anymore. But I should have been.