The Story of Rina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way back to my desk and tried to ignore the itch. Every so often it disappeared but then it came back with a vengeance. I noticed that not only was the itch making me want to scratch down there, the itch was sending mixed signals to my pussy! To my dismay I found myself getting very, very wet in my pussy area. I pressed my thighs together to try and suppress the itch but this only made me wetter. I could practically smell myself and I was getting self-conscious about my wet pussy.

Just before going for my scheduled meeting, I went to the toilet and splashed water all over my pussy. I washed it as well as I could to try and get rid of the smell and then patted it dry. I then made my way for the meeting. The blasted meeting was boring as hell and dragged on a bit too long. It would have been better if the meeting had been interested as I may have been able to divert my attention. As it was, my thoughts were concentrated on my itchy pussy and it wasn't long before I could smell myself again. Good grief! I thought to myself. I hope no one else can smell this.

Aside from the smell, I was squirming around a little although I tried to cover it as best as I could. One of the guys at the meeting kept throwing me glances and it didn't help that he was good looking to. He probably thought I was juicing at the thought of him licking and stuffing his cock into me. This train of thought didn't help me either so I was thankful when the meeting ended. I practically ran out of the customer's office without hanging around to socialise like I normally did. My first destination was the toilet where I scratched and bathed my pussy once again.

I raced back home and was thankful to find that Dean had come home before me. My pussy was so itchy and I was horny beyond horny that I rushed in and peeled off all my clothes, taking Dean by surprise.

"Don't ask, I'll explain later. Just fuck me now!" I gasped.

Dean didn't even bother to take his shirt off. He pulled off his pants and his underwear. His cock sprang out, already erect. He directed his turgid piece of meat to my waiting pussy and it slid in easily. I was soooo wet!

"Shit! You're soaking" Dean said. "You must have had one helluva day"

"Just shut up and fuck me. And do it hard. You don't know how much I need this."

Dean obliged and started plunging in and out of me. The itchiness I had been feeling the whole day seemed to centre in my pussy and Dean's cock seemed the right antidote for it. It wasn't long before my body shuddered to a minor climax. The whole room smelt of my juices and I knew I was heading for a big cum.

Dean kept sliding his hot poker into me.

"Pinch my tits!" I told him. "Pinch my tits and fuck me real hard. I need to cum big!"

Dean grasped my breasts and flicked his fingers around my nipples. He squeezed my breasts and used them as leverage as his cock plunged harder and deeper into me.

"Harder! Faster!" I screamed at him. I had become a fuck machine and I was thrusting back hard at him as I felt the familiar stirrings of a hard cum.

"Don't stop. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Screw my cunt!"

Dean seemed stirred on by my slutty words and he gave me what I needed. He mauled my breasts and pinched my nipples as he jammed his hard cock into me.

"Oh yes, your cock is so hard. Fill me lover, fill me with your cum" I goaded him as my orgasm fast approached. "Fuck me, Don't stop. Cumming, aaahhh cumming....aaaarrrhhhgggg"

My body flayed and my head tossed from side to side as a huge orgasm washed over me. I felt Dean unload his cum into my churning pussy and at that very moment, I felt like a whore in a porno flick. A whore who wanted every hole filled and fucked by several different men one after the other. That feeling died down soon enough to be replaced by sheer love and desire for Dean.

"Shit! That was so hot babe!" Dean said. "Now tell me what got you into this state."

I proceeded to tell Dean about my itchy crotch and pussy caused by the shaving. Dean listened intently and when I finished my story, his cock was standing hard and erect. I sucked his cock and then he fucked me again.

Chapter 10

Those, in summary, are my sexual adventures. Sure, Dean and I fucked a lot but you can't keep writing about the same fuck fests can you. Our fucking sessions dropped to maybe twice a week after about 3 years and then after the kids came along it was quite unpredictable. Most times, we scheduled time for each other and then we would send the kids to the grandparents and have ourselves a super fuck fest.

There was this other one time when we left the kids at my in-laws and then Dean took me out for dinner. I wore this low-cut beige top that showed of my breasts really well. I had on a long knee length, flared floral skirt and underneath I didn't wear any panties! Dean took me to this nice Mexican restaurant and I think my dress sense suited the place to a tee. During dinner, I purposely dropped something under the table.

"Honey, I dropped my earring. Can you get it please?"

"Damn, you mean I gotta bend under the table?" He asked, reluctant to get on his fours.

"Just do it, maybe there's a surprise for you." I said mockingly.

Dean began to bend under the table and I watched his movements closely. As his head dipped under, I opened my legs, really wide, giving him a view that he will never forget. Dean must have seen my naked pussy under my skirt because his head hit the table. He got up and returned my earring to me with a broad grin on his face.

"No panties!" He hissed. "You should have told me earlier, I'd have felt you up in the car!

"I know. That's why I thought I'd wait. I feel real sexy like this." I replied.

Dinner was a distant memory after that. Although the food was good, Dean had removed his foot from his shoe and placed it between my legs. The whole night, his feet and toes tickled my pussy. I was soaking and had many small orgasms. I felt the same way I had felt when I had my pussy shaved and the itching made me so horny. Here, I was getting played with the whole night and the smell of my sex was heavy in the air.

"Bet everyone is wondering who the smell is coming from." I commented slyly to Dean.

"They all know its you. Look at how hard your nipples are!" he said

It was true. My nipples were so hard and erect. They were practically piercing through my bra and you could see them clearly through my thin top. That only made me all the more excited and once dinner was done, I begged Dean to take me home.

"Relax babe, I haven't had my liqueur yet." Dean said teasingly.

"Oh Fuck your drink. Why don't you just take me home and fuck me silly. " I whispered back.

"Anticipation makes it all the better." Replied Dean with a laugh.

He was kind off right. By the time he took me home, I was so wet that some of my juices had dribbled down my thigh and dried, leaving white streaks on my dark skin. This time, it was my who couldn't wait to take off my clothes. I lay back on the bed and lifted my skirt.

"Fuck this pussy, honey!" I urged Dean.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He ripped off his pants and plunged his tool into me. I came about two minutes later and Dean was still hard as a rock and fucking we so good. I must have cum twice before I had a massive orgasm. That gave me that same wanton feeling of wanting to be completely taken, where my lust was fogging my brain and I would have done anything. Dean was still fucking me hard so I knew this feeling would last for some time

"Dean." I gasped, as he continued to spear into my and twiddle my tits all at the same time. "If there's anything you want to do to me, do it now! I'm so hot, I"ll do anything!!"

I felt Dean's hands leave my breasts and then he lifted my ass off the bed. He swung us round so that he was sitting on the bed and I was straddling him. Somehow, he was still able to pump his cock into me. I felt his hands still under me and suddenly there was pressure on my ass hole. I didn't care. I had never let Dean finger my ass before. I didn't even like him tonguing my ass. I felt his finger push against my ass hole and then pop inside.

"Yeah, finger my ass baby. Do what you want!!" I cried. The finger in my ass was a little uncomfortable but soon I could feel a little thrill in my ass as his finger alternated with the rhythm of his cock in my pussy. He shoved another finger in my ass and I felt my body responding, my hips pressing against his cock on the in stroke and then on his fingers as his cock pulled out. I could feel the thin membrane separating fingers and cock and I wished there was another cock for me. I was going delirious with lustful ecstasy and my mouth showed it with the language that spewed out of it.

"Fuck my ass, bury your cock in my pussy"

My body tensed and arched again as another huge wave of an orgasm washed over me. I felt Dean tighten his grip on my ass and he fucked hard into me too.

"Take it babe, take my hot cum." He cried as blast after blast of hot, molten cum spewed out of his cock into my waiting pussy. My body kept on shuddering and climaxing together with Dean and then I went all limp and fell on top of him. I felt his fingers coming out of my ass hole and I could feel his cum dribbling out from me. I was satiated again and my mind was in control once more.

The episode where I had cum so hard that I would have done anything kind of scared me. It had happened twice and if kept at that heightened level of sexuality, I truly would have done anything. In our seven years of marriage Dean had brought up the idea of swinging but I had never wanted to. When Dean had stuck the finger in me, I had wanted another two cocks – one for my mouth and one for my ass. I often think about Dean's proposal of letting me fuck someone else, but I can't bring myself to do it.

As I said, I will only do it if I am at that heightened stage of sexuality. Then I'll even gladly let Dean fuck me in the ass. He says he should have taken advantage of me that day and fucked my ass instead of finger fucking it. I told him to get me worked up again and then he can do it. I can't plan to do it, I just have to be taken when I am so much in horny lust. Maybe one day, if the time is right and I'm so horny I might fuck two or three guys at once.

For now, I'm happily satisfied with Dean and I get as much sex as I need.