The Story of Satan and an Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy introduces Celestial to many more pleasures.
1k words
4
5.3k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Full disclaimer: This erotica is meant for lesbian women! Yet you are welcome to read regardless of gender and orientation.

*****

Another evening had passed, and Celestial anxiously was awaiting in her bed. She looked out the window at the beautiful clouds, curling her toes and flexing them softly. Celestial leaned onto her side and her eyes fluttered closed softly.

She used to think about the universe in innocent pastels and that everything was perfect. After Lucy's sensual visit, all she could think about is the way her breasts felt in her white garments. The way her pussy felt in her underwear and how they were definitely too small. Definitely too small in the best kind of way.

"Maybe she isn't coming after all."

Celestial's thoughts swarmed around in her head like bees.

"Oh, she is. Don't you worry."

Another voice spoke out in her mind. She gasped softly and she felt a pair of soft, velvety, warm lips on her neck.

"How did you do that??"

Celestial's eyes shot open to see Lucy curled up next to her. Lucy was gently kneading her breasts, and it felt amazing.

"I read all of your thoughts. I see you performing your duties in heaven and on earth. I smile when in the middle of the day you start to daydream a little and think of me kissing you. You think of me touching your breasts, kissing your thighs.. Naughty girl."

"Ah!"

Celestial's face turned red, her wings fluttering a bit.

"And today.. you were thinking about touching yourssself. Something that you didn't know existed until I told you so."

Lucy whispered softly and gave Celestial's earlobe a soft bite.

"Am I supposed to feel like this? Am I supposed to want this?"

Celestial's mind was foggy as Lucy kept toying with her breasts. The more Lucy touched her, the less she cared about her sins.

"You're not supposed to want.. anything really. Here, let me stroke your wings a little bit."

Celestial moaned and leaned into Lucy's touch. She wanted it all, she wanted Lucy on top of her. She wanted all of Lucy.

Lucy took her top off and her luscious breasts were contained in a black pushup bra.

"What's this?"

Celestial pointed to the bra.

"You've never seen a bra before?? Oh right, angels.. right. Angels always have small breasts."

"But you were an angel?"

"I'm still an angel, just a different kind now."

Lucy leaned down and gently sucked on Celestial's breasts. Lucy flicked her tongue on Celestial's pink nipples causing them to harden.

God, I want to play with her breasts

Celestial looked down at Lucy's gorgeous breasts. The pale, soft mounds beckoning her.

"Then why don't you?"

Lucy stared intensely at Celestial. Her green eyes glowing in the twilight night.

"I don't know what to do.."

Celestial moaned as she gave Lucy's breasts a squeeze. When she released her grip, the mounds gave a soft bouncing motion.

"Do what you think is best."

Lucy unclipped the black bra and threw it on the ground. Celestial started by gently cupping the breasts in her hands. She rained gentle kisses on top of them. Celestial moved her face in between them.

"They feel so good and soft."

Celestial moaned out, finding that her pussy was soaking the bedsheets.

"Put your mouth on them."

Lucy whispered out and Celestial did what she was told. 



"Good girl, now touch yourself."

Celestial slipped one hand into the molten core that was her pussy. She moaned as she flicked her fingers back and forth on her clit.

Celestial sucked on Lucy's nipples, feeling them grow hard in her mouth. The feeling was ecstasy for the both of them. Celestial dipped her fingers into her essence.

"Put your fingers in my mouth. I wanna taste you, baby."

Celestial moaned as Lucy flicked her tongue all over her fingers.

"You taste so good, I can't get enough of you."

"Here put your underwear back on, I'm going to teach you something new."

Celestial raised an eyebrow but did as she was told. Lucy positioned herself on top of Celestial and began to rub her pelvis against Celestial's. The friction of the panties on Celestial's clit made her cry out in pleasure, as she squirmed around on the bed.

"You like that huh."

"So much, oh yes. Yes yes yes. I want more, more more."

Celestial moaned out, she could feel her cheeks flush. Lucy moaned as her thrusts became more aggressive and hard.

"OH!"

Celestial felt her whole body tingle. Her wings fluttered a little bit and she suddenly remembered her halo was on. She gasped out of embarrassment, and yet she didn't want to stop. She couldn't stop herself. She was so consumed by pleasure.

"Let's take that halo off, huh?"

Lucy stopped her thrusts to reach her hands over to Celestial's head.

"No!"

Celestial grabbed Lucy's hands and guided them to her breasts.

"I don't care.. I want God to see. To see what he has been denying me for all of these years."

Lucy smirked as she slipped a finger into Celestial's pussy. She drew it out and stuck it in her mouth.

"Keep doing what you were doing.. the moving thing."

Celestial blushed and urged Lucy's hips.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh yes.."

Celestial let out a loud groan. She was about to orgasm, she could feel it. She let out soft pants and pulled Lucy in close to her.


"mmm baby, oh yes honey. YES HONEY!"

Celestial felt waves of pleasure wash over her body and her pussy quiver softly. She moaned and buried her face between Lucy's breasts, feeling them softly bounce as Lucy rode out her orgasm.

"Yes babygirl."

Lucy moaned and collapsed on the bed.

Celestial crawled over softly and laid her head down on Lucy's breasts. She kissed the soft flesh, admiring the gorgeous curves.

I'm so obsessed.

"Don't you worry. My tits aren't going anywhere."

"No I mean, you."

Celestial looked with big eyes at Lucy.

"What? My boobs nor I are going anywhere! I love you!"

Lucy chuckled and pulled Celestial in close to her.

"I love you too."

Celestial leaned up to kiss Lucy on her lips. Sharp tingles of pleasure washed through her.

I want it again.

"Don't even think about it, you horny angel!"