The Story of Shiloh Cash Ch. 03

Story Info
How far is too far? Shiloh might be about to find out.
3.6k words
4.59
8.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of Darnell's big party, and I was getting ready to play hard. Red cocktail dress, short with a long side slit, the kind of dress that my girlfriends called a "Fuck 'em" dress. I was wearing my black gloss stilettos, red lipstick and no wedding ring. I curled my long blond hair and restrained my rack with an underwire push-up, creating cleavage for days. I took a long hard look at myself in the bathroom mirror and was struck by how good my new necklace looked. There it was, hanging between my breasts, a black spade with a white 'Q' in the center.

I don't think Dusty knew what it meant, but even if he did, I didn't care. If I had learned anything in the last few weeks, it was how to be happy. Dusty's feelings didn't factor into that. He had been spending all his free time locked in the basement lately anyway, he said he was working on a new project, but wouldn't tell me anything else. If I gave a damn, I would have argued, but I had long since ran out of fucks to give for Dusty's hobbies, so I eyed myself in the mirror, adjusted my rack, licked my rosy red lips and strutted out the door, already aching from anticipation.

The drive tore my nerves up. I hated city traffic, but Friday nights were the worst. It was bumper to bumper all the way to the highway. Ten minutes into the trip, I had a hand up my dress, trying in vain to quench the need, if only temporarily.

I only frustrated myself more. If I carried a bigger purse, I would consider carrying my BBC dildo anytime I left the house. I'd even bought an adorable carrying case just for that reason, but the only purse that matched this dress was comically small and could barely contain my make-up and a little party-favor that I thought would come in handy if this night went my way. I briefly thought that a Dusty-sized dildo would fit nicely in it, but there was no way that something that small would be worth it. Out of options, I decided it was best to just focus on the road. The last thing I wanted to do was get in a wreck and miss the party. I was, after all, the night's entertainment.

The drive was pure torture. Every fiber of my being was screaming by the time I made it downtown. Four stoplights later and I was nearly shaking from withdrawals. Five and I thought I would die, but I squeezed the steering wheel of my '96 Accord until my knuckles turned white and worked my way through the maze of downtown streets until I made it to Darnell's street.

There were cars on both sides, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a parking space, but there was one reserved right in front, with a small sign that said 'entertainment'. I felt pretty special, important even, and I climbed out of my car as gracefully as its antiquated design would allow.

I could hear the party from the driveway, and I'll admit to being a little intimidated. Since I started my new life, I'd had my fair share of black cock, but I was taking on seven tonight, and I just wasn't sure of the logistics involved.

I made my way toward the front door, trying desperately to keep my composure. I'd found myself masturbating on this porch before, but I needed to look at least half professional tonight. I tried to remember the power trip that came from dragging Tremain into that club bathroom. Tried to hold on to that strength. I knew I'd turn into a slobbering, cock slurping whore by the end of the night, but I could at least pretend to be in control when I walked in.

It was so damn loud in there. I had never been to a record release party, besides a handful of get-togethers in high school, I had never really been to a party of any sort. I'll admit, I had some preconceptions, all of which were met. Darnell's living room was packed with young, well dressed black men, all laughing and carrying on. When I stepped through the door, the party came to a screeching halt at my presence. The talking stopped, and their eyes fell on me. I was being visually undressed by a room full of sexy black men, and my face turned bright red.

"There she is! You can look, but don't touch. Shiloh's a VIP tonight." Darnell's powerful voice cut through the room.

I'd love to pretend that I was keeping my composure, at least on the outside, but on the inside I was like a starving woman at a buffet. I needed their cocks. All of them. I wanted to drop to my hands and knees and crawl to the center of the room. I wanted to tear my clothes off and give in to the burning need that was dominating me, body and soul. Somewhere, deep down, I wondered if I'd lost my mind.

"I'm so glad you could make it, Shi." Darnell said, walking across the room and taking my hand before I could make a slut of myself.

"The crew's in the back right now, do you want to see the studio?" He continued, smiling.

I returned his smile, and forced myself to exert some control. I wasn't some hopeless addict. I was Shiloh Cash. I was a Queen of Spades. I dominate and submit. I give as much as I take. I placed a hand on his face and batted my eyelashes.

"There's only seven things I intend on seeing tonight, they better be in that studio." I said.

"Goddamn, Girl" He laughed, "I guess it's rude to make a lady wait."

Darnell took me by the hand and led me down a hallway and stopped at a big, heavy door. He placed a big hand on the doorknob and then turned to me.

"The Studio is soundproof, which knowing you is a good thing." He said with a big, charismatic smile "I'm going to get the crew, go on and make yourself at home."

I pulled the heavy door open and stepped into Darnell's home recording studio. His post-modern black-and-white decor continued into this room, with white carpeting and a black leather couch. The walls were covered in black noise-cancelling foam and a recording set-up dominated most of the room. There were a few mics, a high-dollar camcorder, some consoles I assumed were for sound mixing and an honest-to-god turntable. I sat my purse down on the couch and slipped off my underwear, stuffing them into my already over-packed bag. I was just starting to entertain myself by playing with the mixer when Darnell came back with six other black men, each heavily muscled and well toned.

"So boys, like what you see?" Darnell said, motioning toward me.

"Damn dawg, that's one fine-ass bitch." The shortest one said, smiling ear to ear.

"So how's this gonna work Dar?" Another one said, his thick, beaded dreadlocks hanging past his shoulders.

I walked towards them, running my hands over my body as I did so, and pressed up against the one with the dreads.

"Mic check," I whispered, trying to hide my hunger under a veneer of sensual control as I dropped to the floor and ran my tongue up the front of his pinstriped slacks.

I found the zipper with my teeth, and unzipped him in one motion, then I looked up at him while I fished his thick cock out with one hand.

"What's your name, big boy?" I cooed, stroking his cock slowly.

"T-1milli..." He gasped as I slid his hard, thick, black rod into my hot mouth.

He moaned loud, and his crew started unzipping. I glanced around at each big cock as they were revealed, never taking my mouth off of him.

"I'm uh, Muggy Mike..." The shorter one said, stepping towards me, cock in hand.

"And I'm Crazy Contendah, Ho!" another one said, this one clearly the youngest, and the most 'gifted' of the group.

I took Contendah and Mike's cocks, one in each hand, and stroked them gently in rhythm as I bobbed my head on Milli's massive member. Milli was moaning louder now, dress-shoes or no, I knew his toes were curling. I switched the head to Mike, and grabbed the first cock I saw with my now free hand. It belonged to the tallest of them all, a bald guy with face tattoos called Sergeant Smash. Smash's cock left nothing to be desired, but it wasn't quite the size of Contendah's. I let go of Contendah's rod, and used that hand to slick the slobber off of Mike's when I pulled it out of my mouth, then with my wet hand, I started rubbing my aching pussy like I was trying to start a fire.

I got up, still holding Smash's stick, and walked towards the couch. Leading him like a dog on a leash. I turned him and pushed him onto the couch, then I dropped to my knees and stuffed his big dick down my throat. I went deeper and deeper. Going up and down until his balls touched my chin. I gagged. I choked. Tears welled in my eyes, and I pulled up for air, spitting a mouthful of slobber on his cock and rubbing it on with both hands.

"Isn't one of you boys going to help me out of this dress?" I asked, turning to face the crowd.

I didn't have to ask twice. They swarmed me, grabbing, groping at me and grinding their cocks against my bare skin as they slid my dress over my head and unsnapped my bra, freeing my nearly suffocating double-D's. Contenda squeezed my breasts, kneading them with his thick fingers. Milli grabbed my ass in both hands. Someone whose name I hadn't caught yet, crouched and ran his tongue up my inner thigh. I mewled in pleasure, and guided his head towards my crotch. He licked my clit and then sank his teeth into my hip.

Smash started to stand up, but turned back to him and pushed him back onto the couch. I turned and bounced my ass at him, then I dropped to the floor and shook it more.

"Goddamm, Darnell... Where'd you find this freak?" Smash asked.

"Would you believe she found me?" Darnell laughed.

"Lucky fuckin' bastard." Smash replied.

"I'm the lucky one." I cooed, turning back to Smash.

I crawled back over to him, and took his huge, beautiful cock in both hands.

"Darnell, sweetie... Could you fetch the lube out of my purse please." I asked, stroking Smash in slow, twisting movements. "I need someone to fuck my ass."

I'd never done anal before, but I was ready. I'd been practicing with my BBC dildo all week. I sucked and slurped on Smash's balls, then ran my tongue up his shaft slowly. They were all arguing about who would go first. Contendah said it should be him because he was the most popular. One called Chris said that he hadn't had anything yet, and their 'hype-man' 'Lil Bone Deeps said it should be him just because of his name. I let them argue, and kept enjoying the feeling of Smash's cock in my mouth. I slapped it on my tongue, took it deep, and rubbed it on my face releasing the heat of it.

After a few minutes of playing with Smash's rod while listening to them argue, I pulled him out of my mouth with a loud *Pop*

"Goddamnit, Darnell take that shit and fuck my fucking ass!" I shouted impatiently.

He obliged. I could always count on Darnell to give me what I needed. He lubed up thoroughly and went in slow, but it didn't matter. He was so fucking big, and my ass was so tight, I had to stuff Smash back into my mouth to muffle my own scream.

This was it, the final frontier, I was conquering BBC gangbangs and anal all in the same night. If I could have thought then, I probably would have wondered how I'd top that night in the future. All thoughts went out the window the second I felt Darnell's massive black anaconda sliding up my ass though. It was so big. So long. So thick. The sensation of being filled, of being stretched, sent my legs into quakes.

My eyes rolled back as I went balls deep on Smash again. My body tried autonomously to flee from Darnell's massive member. My lips touched Smash's balls and I flicked my tongue out, only to feel him shoot his huge, hot load down my throat. I choked on it, gagged and drooled a mixture of slobber and sticky spunk. To my credit though, I managed to swallow most of it down.

Smash tagged out with Chris, and I went to work on him just as Darnell started to pick up speed. I could feel his big balls slapping my dripping pussy and I pulled Chris out of my mouth and let myself scream in ecstasy.

"Someone fuck my goddamn pussy! Fuck! Please! Give me that fucking big black dick!". I shrieked, squeezing Chris' cock so hard it had to have hurt him.

Darnell must have decided someone should oblige me, because he reached between my legs and lifted me into the air. He turned, and then sat down on the couch, with me riding reverse anal cowgirl. Bone Deeps stepped up to the plate, and bracing one foot on the couch beside me, he slid into my soaked pussy, triggering an instant, earth-shattering orgasm.

I screamed as I came, louder than I ever had. Double-penetration was magic. There were no other words to describe it. This was a new level of being filled. This was otherworldly. This was heaven. I bounced my ass on Darnell's hard cock, trying to match the rhythm of Bone Deeps' thrusts. With each bounce, I shrieked like an animal.

Mike climbed the couch, and slapped his fat cock against my open lips. I showed him I didn't need convincing, opening wide and working the shaft with my tongue. Darnell was squeezing my tits from behind. This was incredible, so many sensations were coursing through my body that I couldn't keep track. My head was spinning. I felt drunk. My world shattered as the most intense orgasm of my life shook me to my core.

Darnell came - there was no warning. All of a sudden I felt his hot cum shooting into my ass. Bone Deeps grabbed me by the hips and pulled me forward, lifting me onto him as Darnell got off the couch. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I was riding Bone Deeps as Mike was stuffing his big cock into my ass. They were alternating their rhythm. I was alternating gasping and screaming.

I locked tear filled eyes with Milli. He was stroking his fat cock and watching me.

"Put it in my mouth." I moaned at anyone who'd oblige.

Milli and Contendah walked over, and with a little bit of positioning, I had both of their big, wet, black cocks sliding in and out of my mouth. Mike came after just a few minutes of fucking my ass, and I loved the feeling of his hot cum flooding me just as much as I loved Darnell's. I came when he did, but I must have writhed too much, because Bone Deeps came as well. No warning from him either, just a muttered curse word and the feeling of his hot seed flooding my pussy. It was the most amazing experience I had ever been through. I'd had black cum in each of my holes. As I climbed off of Bone Deeps, I silently wished I wasn't on the pill.

I made my way over to Chris, Contendah and Milli followed close. I laid back on the floor and Chris climbed on top of me. He was an incredible lover. His thrusts were slow and deep, sending shivers up my spine and making me curl my toes. He took his time, sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit with his thumb, eliciting wave after wave of rolling orgasms from me.

After what felt like an eternity in heaven, he pulled out and stroked out a huge, hot load directly onto my stomach. Then Milli mounted my chest, pressing his spit slicked cock between my tits, he fucked my chest for a moment and came right into my open, wanting mouth.

Contendah had stepped back and was stroking his big, thick cock while watching me lick the dripping cum from my lips. Then he stepped close, and moved his huge, muscular frame down on top of me, stuffing his huge cock into my dripping pussy and pushing my ankles up past my head.

I felt like a contortionist, but the bending intensified his angle of entry, making every one of his vicious, jackhammer like thrusts shake my whole body. With one rough, many ringed hand, he grabbed my throat, barely any pressure, but his grip was firm and full of control. I was an object in those moments, free of all desires non-carnal. I was a cocksleeve. I was a fucktoy. A place for black men to deposit load after load of of their hot cum. I moaned and cried out as wave after wave of shaking orgasms overtook me. I think I blacked out, or squirted, or both, but after what felt like forever, Contendah pulled out and blew his hot load all over my face.

I laid there for a moment in silence, waiting for the room to stop spinning. I could hear the crew talking amongst themselves, discussing how much fun I had been, but they all sounded far away. I stared at the ceiling, riding the afterglow and loving the feeling of their cum on and in me.

A while later, after I had regained my composure I wiped off with a towel Darnell had provided. Then I slipped out of the room, clothes and purse in hand. Darnell and the crew had left the room some time ago, and as I crept up the hallway towards the stairs, I could see them in the living room partying. They were laughing, fist-bumping and high-fiving, and they kept patting Darnell on the back. I slid up the stairs quietly and slipped into Darnell's shower to clean off. With the hot water washing over me, I thought about the night. Since I started all of this, indulging in my darkest fantasies and being true to what I was, I had always felt like I was building to some great plateau.

Like eventually, all of this would culminate in one big sexual event that would solidify the new me and etch her place in stone. I had thought that would be tonight, taking on seven big black dicks at once, and opening myself to anal all in the same night. Somehow, I still felt unfulfilled. I rinsed my hair, cleaned the drying cum off of my chest and stepped back out of the shower wondering where my quest for fulfillment would take me next.

After getting cleaned up, I hung around the party for a little while and did my best to mingle with the party-goers. After politely excusing myself from an argument about who fucked me the best, I found Darnell hanging out by himself in the kitchen.

"Have fun tonight Shi?" he asked, his knowing grin making my heart race.

"Time of my life big guy, glad you didn't sit things out though." I responded, putting my hands on his arm.

"I'm just glad I got there first, you needed someone who'd treat ya right on your first time." He said, his eyes showing a rare kindness that I wasn't yet used to.

I kissed him briefly on the lips and whispered my thanks before excusing myself and heading out to my car. When I got there, I saw Bone Deeps leaning against the hood.

"Yo Ho, this yo ride?" He asked flashing a toothy, almost shark-like grin.

He was knocking back a large bottle of vodka, and it looked like a good amount of it was ending up on his shirt. I looked over my old Honda almost embarrassed and told him it was indeed my ride.

"No. Absolutely not. Nobody who takes care of 'lil Bone Deeps' crew is gonna ride in some shit like this. Imma fix you up. I'mma fix you up, just you wait." He responded, his words slurring slightly as he got off my car and wandered towards the house.

He slapped my ass as we passed each other, I blushed but he was in the house before I could say anything. I drove home, still dazed from the afterglow. I stumbled inside and crawled into bed. My husband was already asleep and snoring loudly.

I slept in the next morning, and Dusty was gone by the time I woke up. I made myself breakfast, despite it being well after noon, and threw on a robe to go check the mail. There was a Cherry Red Mazda Miata in my driveway, complete with a big red bow and two notes on the windshield.

The first one was from Bone Deeps, but the rest of the crew had signed it as well, it was a fine eggshell paper, with raised letters spelling out my name. The inside of the note was handwritten by Bone Deeps himself and it read "Shiloh, thanks for entertaining at our party last night, you da best for reals. P.S. Thanks for lettin a nigga cum inside, that shit was great."

Under that note was a yellow sticky-note like the kind I used to leave on the fridge for Dusty when he worked late. It consisted of just four words, hastily scrawled in my husband's distinctive chicken scratch: "We need to talk".