The Story of Spunky Jones

Story Info
Anna Jones finds herself enrolled in a private school.
6k words
4.33
64.4k
79

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Tough Choices For Anna

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl.

All her life she strove to be polite, appreciative, hard-working, and respectful. She got good grades in school, helped her mother with housework every night, was a leading member of her Girl Scout troop, and regularly visited her grandmother in a nursing home.

It seemed that Anna might have a very bright future in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave...except for two things: a) she had an insatiable desire to be a painter, and b) she was unfortunate to be born at a time when the middle class had been hollowed out to an empty shell.

"We simply cannot afford to send you to a second-rate state college, Anna," her father fumed. "And the Ivy League is, of course, out of the question. -Your mother and I would be bankrupt after a single semester."

"Furthermore, we simply cannot allow you to waste your time and our money pursuing a degree in Fine Art. Just look at your sister."

Tears welled up in Anna's big green eyes, as she heard these words of rebuke from her father. "I know that Emily hasn't been too successful yet, daddy, but that doesn't mean that I can't be," she exclaimed.

"We spent almost $250,000.00 on Emily's degree in Fine Art, Anna. And what does she have to show for it except a mountain of debt and so few job prospects that she was forced to move back into her old room because she couldn't even afford to pay rent on a crummy apartment on the west side of town."

"The only job Emily could find was a part time position at Captain Ahab's -serving $8.00 lattes to self-absorbed baby boomers and the new ruling class of MBA scumbags."

"And just look at her now: working as a phone sex operator for Knight Flush. She has to sit around by the telephone virtually twenty-four hours a day waiting for middle aged perverts to call her from the toilet of a sports bar. And all for 33 cents a minute -minus Knight Flush's employee-gouging fees!"

"If she's very lucky, Anna, Emily might make slightly more in a month than she would flipping burgers on the graveyard shift at some fast food joint. -And your mother and I will simply not allow that to happen to you."

"But if you won't let me study Fine Art at college, daddy, what in heaven's name do you propose that I do?" said Anna, as she sat at the kitchen table and absentmindedly played with a strand of her long, strawberry blonde hair.

"Your mother and I have given this a lot of thought, Anna, and we've decided that you will either go to the school of OUR choosing, or else your mother will drive you down to Captain Ahab's right now and you can fill out a form to start pouring espressos for minimum wage."

"There's no future for me, or anyone else, working at Captain Ahab's, daddy!" Anna moaned.

"Well if you wind up there, my dear, at least you won't be doing it with the millstone of a quarter of a million dollar student loan debt hanging around your neck and dragging you down for the next twenty years!"

"What's this other place you're talking about, daddy? Where would you like me to go to school, and what in the name of God do you propose that I study?"

Taking a deep breath, and unable to look his pretty teenage daughter in the eye, Mr. Jones responded: "Your mother and I intend to enroll you in the Cock Whore Academy."

Anna's cute little bum just about fell off the kitchen chair when she heard her father say this.

"It's a finishing school for college age girls," chimed in Anna's mother. "I'm sure the name of the place is just deliberate provocation to get people's attention, my dear. They'll teach you about poise, and table manners, and how to walk, and sit, and dress for success. -Their brochure says that the goal of the Academy is to prepare young women to be desirable wives for wealthy gentlemen."

"Wouldn't you like to be married to a man with money someday, Anna? Don't you want to have an easy life? Or would you prefer to scrounge for peanuts like the rest of us in this godforsaken society?" said her father.

Anna looked at the brochure. It featured a photo of a group of attractive young women wearing matching school uniforms, with burgundy blazers and ridiculously short tartan kilts. Not much different from the Catholic high school she had attended for four years, Anna thought. Inside, there were brief descriptions of the campus, the dormitory, the cafeteria, and the athletic fields...but nothing about curriculum at all.

"You people must be out of your minds if you think I'm going to agree to go to a school called Cock Whore Academy," Anna fumed.

"And just look at the crests on these uniforms...what the hell is that supposed to be?" Anna had seen a lot of school crests in her day, filled with pretentious heraldic nonsense, displaying old books, parchment scrolls, oil lamps, ostrich feathers, lions, falcons, unicorns, and medieval jousting helmets. But she had never seen a school crest that featured what appeared to be a large leather bag, bulging with who knew what.

"And the school motto is blurred in this photograph. I can't even read what it says."

"What does it matter, sweetie?" offered Anna's mother, resignedly. "Since the state brought in that new union-busting legislation, your dad has lost his job at the plant. If things get any worse, I'll be driving him down to Captain Ahab's to fill in a job application form."

"And how much is this sorry excuse for a temple of higher learning going to cost you, daddy?" Anna sobbed.

"That's the beauty of this school, pumpkin. Tuition is free for the first semester, and the Registrar told your mother and me that if your grades are good enough, in the second term, the school will actually pay US for you to attend."

At this point Anna lost her temper and used the kind of vulgar language that she always tried to avoid, especially in front of her parents: "What kind of a fucking school pays the students to attend it, daddy?"

"I don't really know, pumpkin," said Mr. Jones, with a hint of sadness, but also expectation, in his voice. "I guess we're all going to find out."

Chapter Two: Anna's First Morning on Campus

As the shuttle bus passed through the iron gates that enclosed the grounds of her new school, Anna noticed the words on a bronze plaque affixed to one of a series of limestone pillars: Cock Whore Academy. "They can't be serious," she thought to herself.

When she arrived at the Registrar's Office, a cute blonde secretary who was wearing nothing but high heel shoes and a pair of heavy studs through her large nipples said to her, "Hi there. You must be Anna Jones. Welcome to Cock Whore Academy. We've been waiting for you. I've got your school uniform all ready for you, Anna, and I have to say you're a very lucky girl."

"And why is that?" Anna responded, dumbfounded at the whole situation.

"Your personal tutor will be Professor Dong. -He's got a really big, uncircumcised cock. How much dick can your little cunt accommodate, Anna? ...I guess it really doesn't matter, because Professor Dong has a lot of experience stretching out young Cock Whores in training," the blonde giggled.

Anna was speechless.

Anna's uniform consisted of a tight-fitting white blouse, black leather stiletto shoes, black nylons with matching garters, a black bra, a tartan skirt, and a burgundy jacket and tie. On the blazer pocket was the school crest, again, featuring what looked like a wrinkled leather sack. Only now, she could clearly see the school's motto embroidered in fine gold thread: Those Balls Aren't Going To Suck Themselves.

"There must be a mistake, Miss, uh, what is your name?" queried Anna, "There are no panties included as part of my uniform package."

"My name is Honey Tits, Anna. -That's my Cock Whore Academy name, sweetie, and your professor will give you one too, right after you pass your midterms. And to answer your question, there are no panties allowed at this school. If you're ever caught wearing any, well, let me just say, you won't make that mistake twice."

Feeling like she was having a bad dream, Anna dutifully put on the school uniform and handed her civilian clothes to Miss Honey Tits. "This kilt is the wrong size for me. It barely covers my ass cheeks."

"That's the whole idea, Anna," Honey Tits responded. "When you sit down in Professor Dong's class, he's going to want to have a very clear view of your little snatch. And one more thing, Anna. No waxing or shaving your pubes -ever. Most of the professors at Cock Whore Academy like their students with a full bush, and I know that Dong is amongst them."

"I know this must all seem so new and strange to you, Anna," Honey Tits giggled, "but you'll soon pick up on the rules, routines, and regulations. We don't have any more time to chat now, because you don't want to be late for the opening ceremonies for the school year, officiated by the Dean of Cock Whore Academy, Professor Schlong."

Moments later, Anna found herself sitting, her bare bum on a cold metal folding chair, amongst a group of approximately fifty young women, all dressed identically to her, and listening attentively to the greeting being offered by the Dean of the Academy.

"Welcome young ladies," said Professor Schlong, his handsome face beaming with enthusiasm. "We have very high hopes for you this year," he continued, "and I hope that each and every one of you will learn to relish your time here as cock whores in training. I hope you will work to make your professors proud of you. And now a word of welcome from your Class President, a cock whore who will graduate with the highest honors from this fine institution next semester, Stupid Cunt."

"Hi, girls...or should I say fellow Cock Whores? Welcome to the first day of a new life for each and every one of you. Obey your professors, follow their instructions precisely, and I'm sure you'll be able to get in touch with your inner whore quite quickly," she mused. "And don't forget the Cock Whore Academy motto: "Those Balls Are Not Going to Suck Themselves!"

With that, the pretty, petite little red head with a little turned up nose and freckles knelt before Dean Schlong, parted his black ceremonial robes with her little hands and proceeded to gently suck on what was possibly the largest scrotum Anna had ever seen in her life.

"That nut sack is huge," thought Anna, "and how can this girl perform such a lewd act in front of a whole group of young women?"

Opening her mouth as wide as possible to accommodate both his balls at once, Stupid Cunt held Dean Schlong's enormous prick with one hand, while her other hand feverishly played with her little clit, which was almost hidden amidst a veritable jungle of thick red pubic hair.

"Seeing as this is my senior year, Sir, and seeing as you've honored me with the title of Class President, would it be too much to ask you, Sir, if you would please fuck my face?"

"That's a capital idea," Dean Schlong admitted, as he held the young woman by the back of her head and began to slowly and methodically shove his dick into her mouth...and to the very back of her throat.

"Stupid Cunt here used to have a severe gag reflex, girls," the Dean offered, "but we've trained her over the last three years to swallow a nine inch prick like mine as if she's breathing air."

After about five minutes, during which time the Dean began to roughly and aggressively ram his dick down the Class President's throat, he suddenly withdrew his fat penis from her mouth, stroked it vigorously, just at the tip of her nose, and then proceeded to ejaculate all over her face.

After thanking the Dean for his spunk, the little redhead stood up and moved back behind the speaker's podium. Thick wads of jizz decorated her forehead, cheeks, and nose. Several strands of sperm hung from her chin, as she leaned toward the microphone and said, "I'm Stupid Cunt. I hope you whores have a great semester. And remember, you can always come to me for help and advice."

There was a smattering of applause from the freshmen class, most of whom were too stunned by the morning's proceedings to know what to think, or how to react.

"If this is the welcoming ceremony," Anna thought apprehensively, "what will classes be like?"

Chapter Three: First Day of Classes

Anna Jones was quite nervous as she walked down the hallway, looking for Professor Dong's office. She felt positively dirty, walking around in public with a kilt so short and tight it barely covered her ass cheeks. And she felt absolutely mortified, knowing that she wasn't wearing any panties and that her new teacher would have a clear view of her little pussy as soon as she sat down.

Finally, Anna reached the office with Dong's name on it. She knocked, as quietly as she could, hoping that there was no one inside and that she could somehow just go back to her dorm room, pack her things and go home to her parents.

But things were not going to happen that way for Anna Jones.

As the office door opened, Anna saw a man in his late forties or early fifties, hansome, trim and fit, with dark hair greying at the temples, who grinned at her broadly, extended his hand and said, "Come on in, Anna, and take a seat."

Anna sat down, very slowly and carefully, on the leather couch that was situated against one wall of her professor's office. She hoped that somehow, he wouldn't be able to see beneath her kilt, but she knew it was a foregone conclusion.

"Spread your legs just a bit, Anna," Professor Dong instructed, "I want a better view of your sweet little cunt."

No man had ever spoken like this to Anna Jones before, not even her boyfriends, and she was so taken aback by Dong's brazen attitude that she was momentarily speechless.

"Welcome to Cock Whore Academy, Anna. In this first semester, you'll be studying with me on a daily basis, and we're going to work hard to make you the sort of girl who will receive a full scholarship to attend our fine college next year. How does that sound to you?"

"I don't know, sir," Anna stammered. "This is all so new to me, and I really don't think I belong here. I just wanted to attend a normal state college, sir. I just wanted to study fine art."

"Fine art?" chuckled Professor Dong. "Don't you realize, Anna, that even if you were immensely talented, you might not make enough money to support yourself for years, or possibly ever."

"The Liberal Arts are passé, I'm afraid. Nobody cares about painting, or music, or literature, or history, or philosophy, any more, my dear. What used to be called a "reflective life" has been circling the drain for decades, Anna, and the Smart Phone was just the last nail in the coffin."

Here, we focus entirely on training up our students in a STEM degree."

"You mean Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics?" Anna chimed in.

"No, Anna," Dong responded, chuckling to himself. Here at the Cock Whore Academy STEM stands for "Stuff This Erection in your Mouth."

"You had better start doing these exercises for an hour or more every morning," Dong said, handing Anna a brochure on strengthening her legs.

"Whatever for?" Anna responded, dumbfounded.

Looking her right in the eye and not mincing any words, Professor Dong replied: "Because you are going to be spending a lot of time on your knees sucking cock, Anna, and we want to make sure that you develop the stamina in your calves and thighs to do the job without becoming fatigued."

"But that's enough talk, Anna," Dong said. "It's time we started with our first exercise. So come over here, kneel down in front of me, and unzip my pants."

"My dear girl, why are you so frightened? Why do you hesitate? Don't you realize how much money your parents paid to enroll you in our fine school? You don't want to disappoint them, do you?"

Anna thought about the lecture her father would give her if she dropped out of school on the first day. She thought of the reproachful, disappointed look her mother would offer her. And then she thought of her big sister Emily, working for peanuts for Knight Flush, her skin pasty and sallow from lack of sunlight, and her ass already growing fat from spending so many hours sitting on the couch in the basement, just waiting for the phone to ring.

"Surely, Anna, at eighteen, you've had a man's penis in your mouth before?" Dong inquired.

"Yes, yes sir, yes, I have," stammered Anna.

"Well then get over here young lady and suck my dick!"

With tears welling up in her eyes, Anna bit her lower lip, walked over to Professor Dong, kneeled before him, and reached up with trembling hands to unbuckle his trousers and pull down his pants.

As she pulled Dong's white and blue striped cotton boxers down around his knees, Anna gasped.

"You're fucking HUGE, Professor. That's the biggest penis and scrotum I've ever seen in my life."

"Why don't you stop talking now, sweetie, and start giving those big hairy nuts a tongue bath? -After all, Anna, you know the school motto: Those Balls Aren't Going to Suck Themselves."

Cautiously at first, and then with increasing confidence, Anna took first one, and then the other of Professor Dong's huge balls in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked each gently, feeling the hairs on his groin tickle her nose, and the slightly salty taste of his nuts on her tongue.

"That's excellent, Anna," Dong exclaimed. "Clearly, you're a quick learner...Now be a good girl, open your mouth wide, and take my fat prick into your mouth."

"Pull back the foreskin, Anna. Take a good look at that big mushroom head, my dear. Now kiss the tip. Run your tongue around the crown...Now up to the piss hole...Now down to the sensitive nerve on the underside of the head...Christ, Anna, you are a skilled little cock sucker."

"Now open wide, my dear, and take my dick into your mouth."

Anna opened her mouth as wide as she could. She tried to cover her teeth with her lips to prevent them from scraping Dong's cockhead, but it wasn't easy, given his enormous girth.

For five minutes or so, Anna greedily slurped on her professor's enormous dick, drooling all over the head and shaft, and using her one hand to jerk him gently as she fondled his huge balls with the other. "Oh my God," Anna thought to herself, "I'm actually enjoying this. My pussy is dripping wet."

Sensing her enthusiasm and enjoyment, Dong decided to take this initial lesson one step further.

"Have you ever had your face fucked, Anna?" Dong asked.

"No, sir...I've never had that done to me before."

"Would you like to try it?" Dong asked, in a friendly, almost nurturing tone.

"Ok, sir" was all Anna could manage to say, she was so confused, so aroused, and so unable to process fully what was happening to her.

Placing both his large hands on the back of Anna Jones' head, and gripping her strawberry blonde curls, Professor Dong began to slowly and methodically push his cock deep into Anna's mouth, and right to the back of her throat.

"Just relax, Anna," Dong said. "Don't be scared, sweetie. All cock whores have to learn to have their faces fucked, and most of them come to love it."

The feeling of being used, and of being humiliated like this, acted as a powerful stimulant to Anna's young libido. She wanted so badly to play with her clit, but despite the circumstances, she was embarrassed to do it in front of this older gentleman who was using her for his own pleasure, pushing more and more of his engorged penis into her mouth with a series of regular, in-and-out strokes.

"I'm going to cum now, Anna," Dong said, his voice shaking with lust, and his legs quivering slightly. "Now because you've been such a good girl this morning, Anna, I'm going to let you choose. Do you want me to come in your mouth, or all over your face? Don't talk with your mouth full, Anna. Blink once for mouth, and twice for face."

12