The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 04

Story Info
Whore or Slave? - Professor Dong Instructs Anna.
1.9k words
4.27
23.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would You Rather Be A Whore Or A Slave? -Professor Dong Instructs Anna

Anna Jones was a good girl. -She had always been a good girl. But now, she felt enormously conflicted. Was she really nothing but a cock whore? Did she really intend to let men use her body for their own pleasure, with no limits and no reservations? As a young woman with a mind and a heart, and at eighteen years of age, with her "whole life ahead of her", as her mother would say, was she prepared to give up her dream of being an artist, and of going to school to study drawing, and painting, and sculpture?

Anna was willing to admit that she had come to love sucking men's cocks and swallowing their cum. And she had never felt so full, nor so sexually satisfied, as when her handsome professor had fucked her little cunt raw and brought her to a dozen stupendous, and stupefying, orgasms.

Anna also came to understand that she loved to be controlled and dominated by older men. There was something indescribably erotic about knowing that these handsome, intelligent, and worldly gentlemen craved her tits, and ass, and mouth, and fuckhole, and that she could use her tight, firm body to entrance them and to cause them to spurt thick loads of cum from the heads of their dicks while looking deep into her baby blue eyes.

But surely, there had to be more of a future for her than what Cock Whore Academy was offering her. Surely, Anna was capable of doing more with herself, and her life, than being a fuck doll for a wealthy and powerful older man, whom she might be introduced to at one of the Academy's parties for industrialists and diplomats. -And when she saw Professor Dong at his office for her morning "lecture" Anna had resolved that she was going to talk about all these things with her instructor.

Walking down the hall to Dong's office, Anna began to think about what might transpire in the next hour. And although she could feel her hairy little snatch swell and moisten with desire at the mere thought of Dong eating her out, or fucking her hard, or shoving his fat prick to the very back of her throat, Anna was quite nervous. How would he respond to her inquiries? And what advice would he possibly give her?

Surprisingly, Anna found that Professor Dong was neither offended, nor shocked, by her questions or concerns. He invited her to sit on his leather sofa, and told her to spread her legs wide so he could have a really good view of her cunt as they talked, but other than that, he never laid a finger on her.

"You come here to get fucked, Anna," Dong said, "amongst other things. But today, my pretty young miss, I'm not going to fuck you at all. Quite the opposite."

"But, sir, I'm afraid I don't understand you. What would be the opposite of getting fucked?"

"Ok, Anna," Dong offered patiently, "let me explain. I am going to tell you, with no sugar coating, my dear girl, the way life is, and I want you to think of this as a reverse mindfuck...an un-fucking of your mind, Anna, if that expression makes any sense to you."

"Alright, Professor Dong, sir, please just tell me what you want to say," replied Anna.

And with this, Dong began his lecture.

"Everyone in this entire society has been mind fucked since birth. We're not thinking people in this country any more, Anna. We've been reduced to consuming automatons. Fewer and fewer people read books or hold sophisticated opinions on any subject. Smart phones and the internet have assured that most people fill their leisure time with mindless distractions rather than ever acquiring any information that would be really useful to themselves in their lives. And these same technologies have shortened people's attention spans so much, that even if they tried to become informed, analytical citizens, I don't think many of them would find it within the realm of the possible."

"We are living in a consumer society, Anna. We are now all Homo-Consumerus, rather than Homo-Sapiens. Less than two percent of our population is engaged in harvesting agricultural products, and what manufacturing industries used to employ a broad working and middle class have now been rendered obsolete by technology, or have been shut down and moved offshore, as corporations seek to maximize their profits, while paying subsistence wages to teenage girls and old women working in Third World sweatshops."

"All we can do is consume, Anna. And we're bombarded with more than three thousand advertisements every day, each one telling us that happiness is just around the corner, that our personal redemption can be achieved, if only we buy the right car, dress in the right clothes, use the right mouthwash, and toothpaste, and deodorant. -We have all been, quite thoroughly, brainwashed by corporate advertising."

"But because just about all the decent-paying middle class jobs have disappeared, Anna, and more and more people have been reduced to working for minimum wage -or in the case of millennials like yourself temping for free in the hopes of gaining some work experience- nobody has any money to pursue the American Dream any more."

"A slave working on a plantation in Alabama in the early nineteenth century was more highly regarded, and better cared for, than a millennial working for free as a temp at some huge corporation. -Think about it, Anna. As horrible and as miserable as slavery was, at least the slave owner had the incentive to take care of his investment, to provide his slaves with at least the minimum requirements of food, clothing, and shelter. -Young people working as unpaid temps in 2017 don't even receive from their employers what slaves were provided with by their owners in 1862, Anna. Just think about that. "

"It sounds, Professor Dong, sir," confessed Anna, "like you really understand the situation my entire family is facing right now...But how could you know this? I've never mentioned my family to you before, or told you anything about their personal circumstances."

"Your story, Anna, and your family's story, is the story of an entire generation. I don't have to know the particulars of your parents' employment or financial history, or hear any tales of woe about how your older sister is scuffling just to survive, even with a college degree. -These problems are ubiquitous in this society, Anna...And that's how you wound up here, isn't it, my beautiful and precocious young student?"

"Karl Marx called it "wage slavery" -the fact that the majority of people born into western industrial societies, with little or no financial capital at their disposal, had no choice other than to sell their bodies, their time, their health, and even their very souls, for a wage that would barely allow them to subsist, and to continue to work another day, making profits for the owner of a factory or a farm."

"But things are far worse now, Anna, in many ways, than they were at the time that Marx was writing his critique of the capitalist system. Today people are debt slaves. Without the incomes required to really participate in a consumer society, the banks and the big credit institutions have simply forestalled the inevitable collapse of this entire society, by extending more and more credit to people. Home equity loans, credit cards, personal lines of credit, etc., have all been offered to people who can barely afford to make the minimum payments on the money they borrow. - The average person in North America today owes $1.70 in debt financing for every $1.00 of income they earn...You explain to me, Anna, how that is sustainable."

"Clearly, it's not sustainable, sir," was all that Anna could say, in a voice that sounded dry and hollow.

"So what do you want to be, Anna: a cock whore, or a wage slave and a debt slave? You obviously didn't win the "birth lottery." You weren't lucky enough to be born into the privileged ranks of the 1%, so these are really the only viable options open to you."

"Do you think it's demeaning to walk into a room of older men and drop to your knees and beg to take their cocks down your throat and suck on their hairy ball sacks? Imagine how demeaning it is for your father to be fired by the same company that he worked diligently for over the course of two and a half decades, and to be reduced to folding jeans at The Gash in the twilight of his working life. Don't you think your mother feels humiliated and exploited, pouring eight dollar lattes for minimum wage at Captain Ahab's, for a bunch of scumbag MBAs, real estate manipulators, and currency speculators? And what about your older sister Emily? -She did exactly what society told her to do. She got a college degree. She went deeply into debt. But notice, Anna, that the state college she attended didn't make any promises to her about gainful employment when she graduated. And how do you think she feels, working at Knight Flush, and making thirty three cents a minute while listening to a bunch of losers and perverts jerk off to the sound of her voice?"

"Unless you're born into the 1%, Anna, or you manage to claw your way there through a combination of rarified talent, iron will, ruthless behaviour, and blind, dumb luck, your future in this society is to be a wage slave and a debt slave. -That is the irrefutable, inescapable reality for the vast majority, my dear girl."

"Just think how lucky you are, Anna. You're a young woman, with a beautiful face and body, and a healthy sex drive. And you haven't had your mind corrupted by any ridiculous, puritanical notions about sexual modesty or restraint. All men are controlled by their dicks, Anna. Surely you must realize this. And some of these men are very wealthy and privileged individuals. -Here at Cock Whore Academy, we are training you, and putting you into contact with the kind of men who will provide you with a lifestyle you could never earn in a lifetime of diligent effort as a struggling artist. And all you have to do for these men is suck their dicks on a regular basis, let them fuck your cunt and asshole, and swallow their cum and act as if it is the best tasting dessert on planet earth."

"Fuck my asshole, sir?" Anna interjected, incredulously.

"Yes, Anna, that brings me to your next homework assignment, and our preparation for your mid-term exams, which are coming up in the next month...But first, be a good girl, Anna, and get down on your knees and suck daddy's cock for him. -I've got a huge load of jizz in my balls today, my dear girl, and you're going to be swallowing every last drop of it in just a few minutes."

"Whatever you say, Professor Dong...I mean, whatever you say, daddy."

Anna Jones was a good girl. And she had a lot to think about, regarding the choices and options in her young life, as she swirled her tongue around her instructor's big cock head, and gently teased and nibbled at his frenulum until he exploded in her mouth.

"Swallow that spunk, you little cock whore," Dong bellowed, as his knees buckled, and his big dick twitched and spasmed, and thick ropes of cocksnot splashed into Anna Jones' eager little mouth.

"Believe me, Anna," Professor Dong said, buckling his pants and straightening his tie, "sucking cock and eating cum is your future. -It's the best future you've got."

"But now, Anna, it's time to talk about your next homework assignment...So tell me, Anna, have you ever had a really big prick shoved deep in your asshole?"