The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 11

Story Info
Anna Jones: School Cumbucket.
1.5k words
4.23
24.1k
6

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones: School Cumbucket

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. But now, as she walked across the front lawn of Cock Whore Academy, her face still dripping with her Uncle Bob's jizz, and the taste of her own father's cum in her mouth, Anna understood that she really was a cock whore. -She no longer cared about the end of the American Dream, or her dismal prospects as a Liberal Arts student, or even the perilous state of democracy in her once fine country...all Anna knew was that she needed cock, and needed it badly.

Anna felt both depraved, and deliciously free, as she felt the cool morning air on her cunt and asshole. She watched the expressions on the men's faces as she passed them, hanging in small groups around various Cock Whore Academy students who were engaged in all sorts of sexual acts, and she realized that being a total slut was not just an act of liberation for her, it was an act of liberation for the men as well.

Men who had spent their whole lives trying to restrain their sexual urges, and ignore their dirtiest sexual fantasies, could finally give free reign to their desires, here at Cock Whore Academy. -Anna couldn't imagine what it must be like to be a man in North America in the 21st century. What would it be like to have to censor every word that came out of your mouth, every minute of every day? Or to police your own behavior in every social gathering, in every social media post, in fact, in every expression that crossed your face?

"Poor men," Anna thought, "I wish I could suck off each and every one of them."

As she walked towards the Faculty Building, Anna saw some memorable sights-and she felt a stirring of pride at the achievements of her fellow whores.

One olive skinned beauty, who looked to be of either Greek or Italian ethnicity, lay on a blanket, her legs spread wide, exposing the hairiest, blackest bush that Anna Jones had ever seen. Her pubic hair was thick, and coarse, with the consistency of bent wire, and it spread from her belly out to her inner thighs right down to her little rosebud of an asshole. A stream of obscenities poured from the girl's pouty lips as she encouraged the men standing around her to all jerk off their dicks and cum all over her cunt.

The chubby little blonde that Anna remembered from the cafeteria, who wouldn't suck her professor's dick and had to be punished with a ball-gag and dildo, was on her knees, a couple of dozen men surrounding her, all with their pants pulled down to their ankles. "My name is Fuck Face," the young woman offered cheerily to the entire group, "and I really need my face pounded hard." -Anna stood, mesmerized for a few minutes, as she watched Fuck Face inhale a half a dozen huge, girthy cocks, admonishing the delighted men to fuck her face harder, and to shoot their spunk right down her cock whore throat.

As she walked on, Anna stopped and watched a tiny little flat-chested brunette, who appeared to be barely five feet tall, ride a Sybian machine in front of a crowd of horny middle aged men. After orgasming a dozen times, the juices from this poor girl's cunt absolutely poured down the leather covered base of the vibrating masturbator, and she entered a sort of orgasmic trance. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and long strings of drool dripped from her open mouth, as she babbled incoherently about "daddy" and "cock" and "splooge."

But the best show of the morning was put on by Anna Jones' friend Kathy Burke, who definitely lived up to her Cock Whore Academy name, ATM. -Anna couldn't believe how much dick the tiny redhead could take up her ass, and how much her whole body seemed to shake in orgasmic bliss as one after another of her older brothers just about split her little peach wide open. "Fuck me harder, Chad," Kathy said to her big brother, as her grandfather pushed his cock deep in the back of her throat and called her a "filthy little slut."

ATM's face was a mess. Her heavy red lipstick was smeared all over her mouth, and her black mascara ran down her face, making her look like an emo-gothic fuck doll. "Pop off in my mouth, Pop Pop," Kathy said to her grandfather, who roughly grabbed her pigtails and just about rode her face like a rodeo cowboy on a bucking bronco, before pulling out of her sucking mouth and depositing a massive wash of cocksnot all over his granddaughter's freckled face.

And then, it was Anna's turn to make her new school proud.

Kneeling on a tartan blanket, with her little bum resting on her heels, and with her blouse completely unbuttoned to reveal her eye-popping 44 D tits with their huge areolas and thick, pointy nipples, Anna Jones introduced herself to the growing crowd of onlookers as "Spunky". She explained how much it humiliated her, and therefore excited her, to have a group of men spurt their cock cream all over her face, and she invited the chosen group of twenty five lucky men who had been chosen to participate in this Bukakke session to unzip their flies and start whacking their dicks.

Cautiously at first, and then with increasing boldness, men came up to Anna, singly, and then in twos and threes, their penises bobbing inches from her nose and mouth, as their fists pumped up and down their fuck poles and they whispered to Anna that she must be a real slut, an absolute whore, to get off on such a filthy public act.

Some of the men had long dicks. Others were short. Some were quite thin, while one or two were as girthy as a Coke can. Several had big, uncut cocks, and it aroused Anna terribly to watch the fat heads of their pricks appearing and disappearing under the thick foreskins as they beat off, inches from her pretty face.

Anna observed that it wasn't so much the size of the cock as the size of the balls that determined how much spunk a man might shoot, and she watched each man's nutsack swaying in front of her mouth as they cried out a variety of obscenities and spurted their cum all over her forehead, cheeks, nose, lips, and chin.

As Anna felt the warm goo splash all over her face, she feverishly rubbed her hard little clit with two fingers on her left hand. "Please come on my face, daddy," Anna pleaded with each of the horny men who were only too happy to oblige the eighteen year old strawberry blonde with the big blue eyes.

Barely able to open her eyes, because her entire head now looked like she had been bobbing for apples in a bucket of spunk at some depraved Halloween party, Anna glimpsed the last man in line approach her. All she could see was a tiny penis hanging above the biggest, lowest-hanging nutsack she had ever seen. And she looked up at her Uncle Bob, a thick wash of male slime running into her open mouth as she spoke, and said, "Hello again, Uncle Bob. Do you think you could give this little cock whore another face bath from those big balls of yours?"

Uncle Bob obliged accordingly, unleashing a half dozen volleys of sperm from the head of his penis that served as a grand finale for Anna's Bukakke demonstration. Her whole head was now covered in a thick wash of male splooge, and the cocksnot ran down her neck, pooled between her lovely breasts, and dripped in thick globs onto her hairy little fuckhole.

With the cheers of her Spunk Crew and another thirty or forty men who had gathered to watch this particular spectacle on the lawn of Cock Whore Academy ringing in her ears, Anna Jones rubbed her clit furiously, bringing herself to an orgasm so powerful that as she cried out "I'm cumming daddy!" her legs gave out from under her, and she collapsed like a rag doll, lying breathless on her back, her legs trembling, as what appeared to be a quart of cum dripped down the sides of her face, and into her ears, and matted the fine blonde hair at the back of her neck.

"I guess we all know who the school cumbucket is, don't we?" Kathy Burke taunted from the sidelines, clearly jealous of how much male attention Anna was receiving. "Spunky Jones indeed," she murmured, sarcastically.

Anna, who recognized the sound of Kathy's voice instantly, suddenly came to her senses, sat up, and began to wipe the spunk from her face and feed her own mouth with the thick white goo.

Anna was furious. She wanted to point out that she was a good girl. That she was only trying to make her school proud. And that she needed a full scholarship in order to attend the second semester at Cock Whore Academy. But all she could think to say was "Shut up -Ass To Mouth!"