The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 12

Story Info
Anna Jones: Cumslut Extraordinaire?
1.1k words
4.43
12.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. But since her father and mother had enrolled her at Cock Whore Academy, out of economic desperation more than anything else, she had discovered that she really was a cock whore. -She thought about penises most of the time now. It didn't matter if they were long or short, thick or thin, circumcised or uncut....As long as she could suck on a dick or feel one stretching out her little fuckhole, Anna was a happy camper.

After her scorching hot performance at Open House Day, where she had talked dirty to two dozen "daddies" who spurted thick loads of cocksnot all over her face and breasts, Professor Dong had begun to see that his eager little student had the talent, and the personality, and -let's face it- the lust for cock, to run for Student Council President.

"I think you might not only be a cock whore, Anna..." Professor Dong had confided to her in his office one morning, as he inserted three of his long, thick digits into her cunt, and proceeded to finger-bang her to a series of squirting orgasms so intense that he needed a mop and bucket to clean up the puddle of female ejaculate that the little strawberry blonde had squirted all over his floor, "...I think you might even qualify as a cumslut."

"What's a cumslut, sir?" Anna inquired, breathlessly, between her anguished cries of orgasmic bliss.

"A cumslut, Anna, is a young whore who simply can't keep her hands off her cunt. When she's not getting fucked, she's constantly teasing her clit and making herself cum hard. Sometimes she takes a break in the middle of the afternoon, just to lie down on her bed and pound her little fuckhole with her biggest rubber dong. Sometimes, she raises her little skirt in public, in front of a whole group of strange men, and fingers her little clit until her legs begin to visibly shake and the juices from her snatch run right down her leg."

"That does sound a lot like me, sir," Anna confessed, as she unzipped Professor Dong's fly and proceeded to pull his fat, uncut cock out of his pants.

"How many times a day can you cum, Anna?" Dong enquired, as his eager little student gently worked her tongue under her instructor's foreskin and proceeded to expose the huge knob that she thought about day and night.

"I'm not sure, Professor Dong," Anna mumbled, as she took the entire head of Dong's prick into her mouth and proceeded to swallow his shaft.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, young lady," Dong admonished, as he gently placed his hands on the back of Anna's head and proceeded to shove his dick deep in her throat.

"I'm sure I cum at least a dozen times a day, sir" Anna offered.

"Well, we'll have to improve on that, Anna, if you expect to give Stupid Cunt a run for her money in a bid for Cock Whore Academy Class President."

"I'm a good girl, sir," Anna exclaimed. "And I'm a good cock whore.... I want you to be proud of me, Professor Dong. And I'd really love to be Class President next year, sir. Would you please help me achieve that goal?"

"Of course, Anna, that's what I'm here for," Dong replied. "Now tell me, my dear, would you rather have me cum in your mouth or all over your face?"

"Please spurt your jizz all over this cock whore's face, sir. -I want the other girls to see what a slut I have been as I walk into the cafeteria for lunch with long strands of your splooge dripping off my pretty face."

Dong did not have to be told twice. He plunged his dick -hard- into Anna Jones' mouth a half a dozen times while she sucked him like an industrial strength vacuum cleaner. With an audible "pop" he extracted his fat schlong from her pouty red lips and proceeded to blast multiple thick ropes of man cream all over Anna's face.

"Now, Miss Jones," Dong instructed, as he put his dick back into his pants and zipped up his fly, "I have to ask you an important question."

"You can ask me anything you want, Professor Dong," Anna responded, as she used a finger to wipe up the sperm from her teacher that was about to drip off her chin and onto the floor, and proceeded to suck her finger clean.

"Do you think, Anna, that with the proper motivation, you could cum fifty or sixty times a day?"

"Oh my word, Professor Dong," Anna gasped, "is something like that even humanly possible?"

"Well, Anna, I will admit that it's quite unusual, but we did have a cock whore here a couple of years ago who came very close to breaking the fifty orgasm mark. Her name was 'Clit-tastic' and she could achieve multiple orgasms in a row, especially if she was being humiliated in front of a group of older men."

"Gosh, sir," Anna Jones mused out loud, "I really don't know if I have it in me to achieve something like that. But for the sake of the Academy, and for a full scholarship for my second year, I'd certainly be willing to try."

"That's excellent news, Anna," Dong responded, a huge grin on his tanned, chiseled face. "I'll send you a couple of computer links to videos that will explain your training. Please take a look at these when you get back to your dorm room this evening."

"I certainly will, sir" Anna responded, letting out a little cry of surprise as Dong's powerful hand came down hard on her bare little bum, hardly concealed under a tartan kilt that was more a belt than a skirt, and she was propelled, by his spanking hand, right over the door frame, and out of her professor's office.

All day long, Anna's little cunt dripped in anticipation of what she would find in her email inbox. "What have I gotten myself into?" she asked herself, as she pressed her legs together to try to stifle another orgasm. But her big clit would not stop throbbing, as she absentmindedly nibbled on her tuna fish sandwich and gossiped with Kathy Burke in the school cafeteria.

As much as she had come to expect the unexpected at Cock Whore Academy, Anna Jones gasped with surprise when she opened her email that evening and found two links there from Professor Dong.

One video was called "Tips For Riding A Mechanical Bull in a Country And Western Bar" and the other was called "Using A Sybian Saddle To Achieve Mind-Blowing Multiple Orgasms."

"Oh my God," Anna muttered to herself as she began to view the instructional films her professor had provided, "I can't possibly do this...."

"Oh yes you can," Kathy Burke said, laughing to herself as she peered at the computer screen over Anna's shoulder. "You're the biggest cock whore I've ever known, Spunky Jones. And if anyone can break the school's old record for multiple orgasms, it's you."