The Story Of Tab Continues

Story Info
Sister visits after many years.
3.9k words
4.49
81.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

Twelve years after the boy's gang rape of Tab it was still an experience they could never forget. Nothing they did ever matched the thrill and excitement they experienced the day they took their smart-ass stepsister's cherry.

Tab went away to college. After college she got married and within a year, had a child. Tab hadn't returned home in ten years she lived in the Midwest, had a great career, a fancy home and enjoyed the good life. Her parents would visit with her and her family about twice a year. She and the boy's didn't speak or visit one another.

Frank, Dean and Lee stayed in their local community; Frank and Dean were well established, they were married and had children. Lee just finished college and was living at home; his focus was on starting his career.

The guy's got together to have a few beers and shoot the bull. Somehow they got talking about Tab. Frank said sticking his dick in Tab that day was a fantastic thrill, Tab was the best fuck of his life. He had an orgasm that day that he would never forget. Dean agreed and said it was a shame she moved away. Her arrogance made her a good fuck, and she still acted like she was better then them. Lee said he had a copy of the video with Jean and Tab, Mom and Dad are at the shore until Sunday night, why don't we grab a suitcase of Bud and go over to the house and watch the tape. They got their beer and headed home with Lee to see the tape they hadn't seen in years.

Lee put the tape on; it brought back all the excitement of years ago. Lee heard the answer machine beep, he went over and checked the messages. Hey! You are not going to fucking believe this, listen its Tab. They gathered around, Lee hit play back; sure enough it was Tab. She left a message for Mom, she said she had a meeting to attend in Philly. She had time to kill, as her plane would arrive Saturday at 7:30 am her meeting wasn't until Monday morning. She rented a car and would be stopping by about 9am. They could spend the day together.

"What do you think," Lee said, "Should we give her a welcome party?"

"YEAH!" Frank replied, "and give her some stiff dick to make up for some lost time."

"When I'm done with her she'll be full of my seed."

"My cock can hardly wait."

"You know!" Frank said "The last time she took on 9 guys and walked away."

"This time," he continued, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of her, it's been building up for 10 years, and I'll bet her old man hasn't fucked her in years."

"Yeah!" Lee replied, "Remember when we wanted some pussy how we would tell her to take off her pants and get on the bed and spread her legs. She didn't like it, but would take her pants off and spread her legs anyway."

"Well the look on her face when we shoved it to her made it even more exciting."

"Now let's take another look at her hairy mound on the video."

"No drinking tonight we want to be ready for her tomorrow morning." Lee called their old friend Jamie and told him Tab would arrive tomorrow. Jamie was thrilled; he said, "I can't believe such good luck."

"I'll call Eric, and we'll be there in the morning."

While they watched the video they kept thinking about her meaty mound and wondering what she looked like now. Yes they heard about her from Mom and Dad, but had no first hand knowledge. They knew she would be tough on any man, and was demanding and controlling. They wondered if her body still looked good, she was 30 years old now, they knew she would take good care of herself, and they were right.

The next morning as she was leaving the airport in her rental car, the guy's were getting ready for her to arrive at the house. Dean, Frank and Lee would be the only one's at the house when she arrived, at 10 Eric and Jamie was to come over later. They were positive the three of them could handle her, they were grown men now, and they wanted to show her they were able to control her.

Tab turned off the main road and onto the street her parents lived on. She was surprised that it still looked the same. She pulled up in front of the house; she sat for a minute before getting out of the car. Tab was a little nervous as she opened the front door, she didn't want to make to much noise. Tab peeked around the door as she started to enter, she didn't see anyone, so she closed the door behind her. Tab took a few steps inside and in a normal voice said, "is anybody home?" She was startled to see three men come out of the kitchen.

Frank, Dean and Lee, stood there looking her over, it took a few seconds before anyone spoke. Frank broke the silence, he said "Hi Tab good to see you."

Tab didn't know what to say, she saw three big guy's standing in front of her, that's not the way she remembered the boy's. Tab and they were sizing one another up.

The boy's were amazed at how good she looked; she could easily pass herself off as twenty years old. While she was dressed in jeans and a sweater, you could tell they were expensive. She looked expensive, she was well groomed, and looked like the Hillary Clinton type of woman, you know; "I'm not putting that dirty thing in my mouth" type, her cunt and mouth were not available. Her body languages said don't touch.

Tab finally spoke; "she said where's Mom and Dad?" Dean replied " they're away until Sunday night."

"That gives the four of us an opportunity to make up for the 10 years we lost."

While they were looking at one another the guy's had slowly moved around her. Escape was impossible. Lee blocked the front door, and Dean blocked her from the back door. Dean asked, "is your husband keeping you satisfied?" She said, "my relationship is none of your business." Dean was quick to respond, he asked her "when was the last time you had a Dick in you." Tab looked at Lee and said, "get out of my way, I'm leaving." Before she could move Frank grabbed a hand full of her crotch and lifted her right off the floor and held her (with her feet off the floor) by her crotch.

Tab started to struggle as Dean pulled her backwards onto the floor; she was huffing and puffing as she thrashed about. She kicked her legs and swung her arms, hoping to make contact, while telling them to keep their hands off her. The guy's were determined, within minutes they had her stretched out on the floor. Dean held her arms above her head, and Lee held her legs. Frank still held onto her crotch. Tab's face was red; she was out of breath, and her chest was rapidly rising and falling

Frank slowly unfastened her LL Beam jeans from her twisting hips and eased them down her legs; next he pushed her sweater up to her chin. The bra and panties covering her were sexy plum color Victoria Secrets. "Guy's its time to get a look at her tits." Frank unfastened the front closure bra and pushed it aside exposing her luscious 36d tits. Frank bent over and tongued her firm nipples; he felt her nipples stiffen. "Ok let's check her pussy," he slowly slid her panties down her thrashing hips exposing her trimmed well-groomed bush. She glared at him as he touched her slit. He slid his finger along her slit until he felt her cunt hole; he slid his finger into her cunt. "GOD GUY'S "! He said, "she's tight as hell, it's been a while since she's had any cock."

Tab was looking straight ahead now, attempting to escape reality. Frank's cock was throbbing, and anticipating how good she would feel when he mounted her. Frank had his finger all the way in her, and was amazed she was so tight. He finger fucked her slowly with his middle finger while telling her she had a tight pussy. Lee was in a good position to view her spread open cunt. Frank asked Lee what he thought of his sister's cunt; he replied, "It looks better then ever, great pair of tits too."

Frank stood up and dropped his pants; his large throbbing cock sticking straight out got her attention. She pleaded with him not to put it in her. "Alright guy's let's fuck" Frank got between her legs. He placed his cock against her tight hole and slowly pushed his cock in. Her pussy lips spread as his cock began to enter her hole. The head of his cock disappeared inside her. Her pussy stretched trying to accommodate his cock. While she continued to protest, he pushed his cock deeper into her tight cunt. Her cunt squeezed his dick giving him incredible sensations. Frank kept pushing until he had his dick all the way in his balls touching her ass. Thrilling memories from years ago returned. He felt his cock encased in her hot tight cunt. He pulled out, and then pushed his cock in again.

Frank pumped his cock in and out of her tight cunt; waves of pleasure seized him. He pounded her hard. She grunted and pleaded with him to stop. Frank started pounding her faster. He tried to hold off as long as possible, but the thrill and her tight pussy took him to the edge. His cock started to swell, and he pushed his cock deep into her tight cunt. He shot wave after wave of cum into her cunt. He pulled his deflated cock out of her. He squeezed her tits and told her that fucking her was the biggest thrill he ever had.

Tab lay there her spirit broken she had just been soundly fucked by her brother. The first time in 6 years. His cock was no longer that of the teenager she remembered, it was large, and thick, and stretched her hole to the max. She couldn't take any more it hurt too much. She returned to reality when her legs were pulled apart again. She looked up and saw Dean, his huge erect pulsating cock sticking straight out. Pre cum dripping from the purple head aimed at her cunt. She told him not to do it. Dean slid his dick in her tight wet cunt with ease; she was tight but wet as hell.

Dean pushed his cock all the way in her. He started pumping her with long hard strokes. His balls banging against her ass. Dean gave her pussy a solid pounding. He thoroughly enjoyed her tight cunt. He told Frank to hold her legs straight up. Now he could drive his cock deep into her. He continued his long hard thrusts, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. Tab groaned, she thought he would split her apart as he bottomed out. His cock pounding against her cervix. Dean was pile driving his cock deep into her tight cunt. He asked her if she was ready for his seed as he pushed his cock deep in her and shot his load in thundering volleys.

Tab was humiliated. She just had the shit fucked out of her twice. She was conscious of Dean pulling his limp dick out of her and taking pictures of her dripping well fucked cunt. He remarked about her cunt still contracting as spasms from her hard fucking vibrated through out her cunt muscles. She lay still as Lee released her arms and finished pulling her sweater off.

Lee was next. Tab couldn't believe the size of his cock. He was the youngest but he sure did have the biggest cock. Tab was panic-stricken; her cunt would never be able to take a cock that big without causing permanent damage. Lee positioned his cock against her opening. She begged him not to, she was horrified. Lee pushed against her opening and with a thrust of his hips his cock plunged into her wet cunt to the hilt.

Tab was astonished; her tight cunt had easily accepted Lee's big cock no pain, no strain. She had never allowed more then a finger in her tight cunt. Two fingers made her cunt muscles contract. After two hard fucks Lee was able to ride her hard. He pounded the hell out of her tight wet pussy. He was pile driving her cunt. All the way in, then almost out, and violently all the way back in. He felt her cunt muscles contracting. Her cunt walls tightly clutched his rock hard cock. Her hot cunt juices were starting to flow around his cock. Lee plunged into her as his cock spurted and spurted filling her cunt with his cum.

Lee pulled his limp dick out of her. As he pulled out of her Tab hoped they were finished violating her body. A loud banging on the front door startled them. Tab thought, "it's over now, I've been rescued." Lee opened the door and two big men stepped into the house. "Hey Tab!" One shouted, "remember us, we've seen you this way before." Tab almost shit herself; it had to be Eric and Jamie. "It's our turn," he said, "get on your hands and knees, its two way time." Her fuck fest was just beginning.

Tab just about got on her hands and knees when Eric grabbed her hips and without hesitation brutally thrust his hard cock into her cunt. She opened her mouth to protest. Jamie was ready; he shoved his stiff Dick in her mouth. He grabbed her head and forced his cock into her throat. Tab quickly remembered she had to swallow. She relaxed, and sucked his shaft and allowed Jamie to face fuck her. The first time she had sucked cock in 10 years. Eric was thrilled; she was such a good fuck. Tab was getting her pussy serviced. Eric thrust his dick in and out of her cunt repeatedly in long hard strokes. She tried to keep her mind on the cock in her cunt, but Jamie started to cum. His semen flooded her throat, and she had to swallow. The taste was familiar, a taste from years ago that she would never forget.

Eric saw Jamie's lustful expression. He knew Jamie was shooting his load into her throat. Eric grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her cunt as far as he could, and let her have his gushing load.

Tab was exhausted; she dropped to the floor, and rolled onto her back. Tab opened her eyes and saw three men stroking their huge erect cocks. She watched as Dean straddled her body. He stood over her for a minute stroking his stiff cock, and looking at her. Dean lowered himself to his knees. He straddled her chest, and then placed his dick between her tits. Dean squeezed her tits over and around his cock. Tab didn't know what to think, until Dean began pushing his cock in and out between her tits. She knew then, that she was being tit fucked. She could see the gleaming purple head of his cock as he pushed it in and out between her tits. She watched as droplets formed on its tip. It was like it was looking at her, and then it erupted and spewed gobs of hot cum in her face. Of all the things that had happened to her, this was her first tit fuck. Tab was fortunate she had never been ass fucked or fucked by a black person. She was spared both experiences.

Tab returned to town today a confident woman; knowing she was in control of her body. She wanted to show her old friends she was highly sophisticated and successful. Over the last ten years Tab had carefully taken control of her life. She took great care and picked a man well off financially as her husband; a man that she knew she could control. Tab met him in college. She held him off sexually until they were married. Within a few months of their marriage she intentionally got pregnant, and after that her husband was cut off. There was no more of her pussy for him.

Tab was excited about coming home. It had been along time, almost 12 years since she left. She opened the front door and entered the home she left so long ago. Tab would not be prepared for what awaited her

Tab was confused she wanted it to stop yet it felt good. She was starting to like the feel of a hard cock inside her cunt. She was experiencing strange sensations, a need to satisfy lustful desires that were impossible to describe.

Tab couldn't stand it any longer. Her eyes locked on Frank's hard cock. She grasped his hard cock with her hand and began stroking it. Her gaze was fixed on his dick as she gave him a hand job. She was jerking him hard when suddenly; she bent over and put her mouth over his cock. Tab was giving him a blowjob. Tab devoured his cock, sucking and jerking him off in her mouth. She was making noises as she sucked his long hard cock. Frank reached across her back and found her cunt. He slid two fingers in her, and she pushed back against his hand he pushed his fingers in deeper. Tab's head was rapidly bobbing up and down on Frank's cock. Frank groaned and started to cum in her mouth. Tab sucked and swallowed. "Oh My God!" She said. She came, spasming and shaking in ecstasy as she sucked him dry.

Tab looked at Lee's hard cock standing at attention, She told Lee to "lay down." Lee complied, and lay flat on his back his hard on sticking straight up like a flagpole. Tab leaned over and popped his dick into her hot mouth and started to give him a slow full shaft blowjob. She could sure suck cock! Tab stopped sucking after a few minutes, and she stood up. Her breathing was labored, and her eyes glazed. Tab maneuvered herself over Lee's body. She positioned herself and squatted down with her hot cunt directly above his hard cock. Tab looked into his eyes and said, "I'm going to fuck you Lee, and it's going to feel so good." Tab grabbed his cock and pushed it against the opening to her cunt. Tab slowly sat down onto his cock. She was so wet his cock entered her and slid in as far as it could go. Tab groaned in ecstasy. She put her hand on his chest and started to fuck him. Tab slid up and down his cock. She was going at it like a pro. Tab bobbed up and down on his cock faster and faster, her tits bouncing. Lee grabbed her tits and firmly squeezed them, his balls, slick with her juices, were starting to hurt as she slammed them. Tab's motions became erratic; she came, her body resting on his groin, his cock buried deep inside her. Tab climbed off, looked at his hard cock, placed her lips around it and made him cum in her hot mouth, swallowing his hot cum.

The guy's had dreamed of turning her into their slut for years; their dreams were becoming reality; her pussy was hot for cock. They noticed the different look in her eyes; her body language was no longer the Hillary Clinton (not in my mouth) look. She was ready to fuck.

Eric lay on his back, he stroked his hard cock and called to Tab; "come get it Tab, it's all for you." Tab straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself to her knees, her dripping pussy above his rigid shaft. Slowly she lowered herself onto his shaft, his hard cock slid into her wet cunt until her pussy rested against his groin, she had his cock buried in her cunt. Tab was really into it, you could hear her moaning as she rode his cock, she was riding him this time. Eric pulled her body against his chest her puckered anus was visible. Jamie saw an opportunity; he spit on the head of his stiff dick, rubbed it against her puckered orifice and shoved his cock right into her virgin asshole. Tab screamed as his cock penetrated, he pounded her ass hard and fast. Without realizing it she tried to get his dick deeper inside her. Jamie and Eric got a rhythm going as they both plunged in and out of her, their cocks separated only by a thin membrane rubbed against one another bring them to a quick release.

Dean called THE PLACE a bar were his softball buddies hang out on Saturdays. He talked to his friend and told him he had a woman at his house that wanted to do a gangbang, bring some of the guy's over and get some quality pussy. He didn't tell them who she was. Next he called his cousins Richie and Bobby he told them he had a hot pussy waiting to get fucked, if they were interested he could fix them up, they were all for some hot action.

It wasn't long before his softball buddies started to show up. Tab was being groped as one after the other the guy's took turns pinching her tits. There was a knock at the door several more guys came into the room. Dean said, we want you to enjoy yourself so we've invited some friends over more will join us later. Before Tab could say anything a cock was thrust into her mouth, another began fucking her from behind. Tab was being reamed at both ends. The one in her pussy quickly shot his load. She felt someone push his cock against her anal opening until his cock gained entry. Tab moaned in pain just as the cock in her mouth exploded she swallowed and another cock was shoved into her mouth. For hours someone would fuck her ass or pussy as someone else would fuck her mouth, her body responded, her pussy juices flowed as she experienced multiple orgasms.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers
12