The Story Of Tab Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they were finished, she heard Dean telling Ritchie to go ahead fuck her. His cock was a good ten inches long. He got between her legs and eased his cock into her cunt. The feel of all the cum in her bothered him but the sensations that washed over him as her hot cunt closed around his cock was more then he could resist. Ritchie began pumping as Tab found herself fucking him back. The fucking she had done, now with ten inches of hard cock pounding her she lost control.

Tab didn't care she gave into the passion and fucked with all her might until she cried out as she climaxed over and over. Then Ritchie began cumin in her cunt. Ritchie finished and pulled away.

Tab looked around the room and saw twenty stiff dicks. Tab decides to enjoy herself. "Come on fuck me." She said. The guy's started towards her and Tab knew it was going to be a long, long weekend.

12