The Story of Us

Story Info
Our first adventure.
4.5k words
4.35
52.8k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for almost 20 years. Last September while I was away from home for the weekend of paintball my wife lied to me and took a guy, along with another couple, up to our trailer. The sleeping arrangement was such that there was enough beds for the guy to sleep in his own bed but apparently he slept in the bed with my wife, a fact that she kept from me until I questioned her at length about the weekend. When she finally confessed that he had slept in our bed, I was very angry, betrayed and strangely turned on.

She maintained that it was all innocent and that no sex had taken place, but I couldn't believe that. I just kept picturing her fucking this dude and it was driving me crazy.

I loved her very much but we had drifted apart for awhile and this seemed to be the next logical step towards the demise of our marriage.

In a rage I signed up for every online dating option there was and found several responses to be very inviting, including one from a gay man who informed me that he could "make me forget about that whore".

I have to explain that I was taken advantage of by an older man when I was 11 years old, and that event caused me to really worry that I was gay when I was younger. I didn't like to jerk off as I somehow associated that with being gay. This fact caused me some difficulty as I would get frustrated when I was horny. If I couldn't find a release I would tend to get rather moody, a trait that was not helping me get laid.

We decided to try and save our marriage by going to counselling. It helped me to deal with my anger, to get to a place where I was feeling more in control. By the end of our sessions, we were talking more openly about our sex lives and my wife started to understand that I had some real hang ups around my sexuality. We talked about this and I confessed that I would like to share a male partner with her sometime.

We fantasized with our vibrator, even giving 'him' the name Mr. Purple. We would tell each how we liked to see him in our mouths. I would describe how he was fucking her as she sucked on my cock. It was fun but still all fantasy.

I'm kind of a detail oriented guy, so I started asking the wife what she fantasized Purple looked like? She was evasive but finally admitted that she thought he was a younger guy with long hair.

Over the Christmas holidays I mulled this over in my head. It would take some searching but there must be some bisexual long haired guy in his twenties who wanted to have this middle aged couple do him? Far fetched but I assumed that it couldn't hurt to look on CL.

I put up a posting similar to this;

"Mid 40s couple, married looking for a young, long haired, bisexual male to join us for safe sex. Discretion assured Ddf only please"

A week or more passed without a serious reply until I got a response from Billy.

"Hi, I'm Billy. I'm 21 years old, bi and Ddf. I have thought about your ad for a few days now and I'm thinking its really hot to be with an older couple. I'm a little overweight but I have long hair and I love to give oral. Please reply if you are interested."

I shared the response with my wife. She looked at me after reading my post and Billy's response.

"Are you certain this is what you want?"

"No, but I suppose there is only one way I am ever going to figure this out." I replied.

I replied to Billy that we were indeed very interested in meeting him. After exchanging a few emails, I gave him my cell number and we texted to figure out the last of the details.

I picked my wife up from work on that Saturday evening and we drove just to the outskirts of the city to the address Billy had provided. His parents were apparently away at a wedding for the weekend so he had invited us out to his place to get to know him better.

On the drive out we were both nervous and quiet. Occasionally we would eye each other, looking for some sign that we should back out.

"If we are not comfortable, nothing will happen. You or I, just have to say the word and that's it." I reassured her.

We arrived at the address provided to us, it was a respectable house on a quiet tree-lined street.

After ringing the doorbell, a young man quickly opened the door. He seemed very eager and friendly. He invited us in and offered us a beer.

We settled in the family room and got to know one another a little better.

Billy was about 5'10", thick brown curly hair which was shoulder length.

He apologized for having cut his hair recently explaining he was interviewing for jobs.

He was a few pounds over weight for his height but he carried it well and it complimented his round face. I thought to myself that he probably drank too much beer, as he quickly polished off his beverage and asked us if we were ready for another yet.

Both Michelle and I politely refused as we had barely touched our first bottle yet.

As Billy was out in the kitchen grabbing a fresh beer, we discussed how we were feeling nervous and I was afraid she was going to chicken out.

So when Billy returned I knew I had to take control of the situation.

Billy returned and was about to settle in his original seat, an overstuffed chair opposite to the couch we were sitting on. I stopped him before he sat down and asked if he would like to join us on the couch. He stopped and took a swig of beer and shyly looked at Michelle to gauge her reaction. To which she smiled, winked and patted the cushion next to her. I stepped aside and allowed him enough room to access the couch and take a seat beside my wife.

Billy sat as he giggled nervously. I took the beer from his hands and set it down on the coffee table in front of us.

"Take off your shirt please." I quietly requested.

He hesitated and kind of gave me a blank stare, but then he began to pull his t-shirt up without any verbal protest. Michelle helped him pull it over his head and he kept the shirt in his lap.

"Kiss her now." I instructed as I sat down beside him on the couch.

Billy turned and faced Michelle. She smiled and leaned toward him with a devilish grin. Giving a quick look back at me, I nodded encouragement and reiterated, "Go on, kiss my wife. It's totally ok."

Their kiss was very awkward and sort of too wet. My wife looked amused by his obvious lack of skill, but instead of embarrassing him, she placed both of her hands on his cheeks and carefully eased him into a more gentle, less sloppy french kiss.

I placed my hands on Billy's back and began to massage his neck and shoulders. I noticed that he still clutched his t-shirt all balled up In his lap.

I reached down to take it from him but he offered resistance, and I realized he was attempting to hide his hard on.

"Michelle please take off your top." my voice broke the silence and they stopped kissing.

Michelle gave Billy a consoling smile and said, "We need to work on that kiss some more, Billy."

He apologized, explaining that he hadn't spent a lot of time "making out" with many girls, but he was quick to add that he really liked it.

Michelle stood up and turned toward us. She began to slowly and seductively unbutton her blouse inches from Billy's face.

I put my arm around Billy and began to rub his chest, while my wife semi-stripped for him. She even spun around and teased us with a bit of a booty shake. I playfully smacked her bum, and Billy's nerves caused him to giggle out loud again.

As Michelle turned back around I grabbed her and gently pulled her closer to us. Her naked breasts were right in Billy's face as I drew her in toward us. He wasn't able to resist and he fondled her, sucking gently on one of her erect, excited nipples. I leaned over his right shoulder and lightly nibbled on her other. Michelle laughed and threw her head back in delight as we both nuzzled at her breasts. She then put her hands on the back of our heads and pulled us in close.

I couldn't stop sneaking peeks at Billy as he suckled my wife's tit. His eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying the oral sensation. My cock was bursting out of my jeans so I sat back to pop my fly and get some relief from the building pressure. Billy must be in a similar predicament, I thought to myself.

I reached around him and feel for his belt. To my surprise he had already unbuttoned himself and his rock hard dick was dripping pre-cum as it poked out the top of his pants.

I wrapped my hand around the head of his cock and gave him a steady squeeze. With that he let my wife right breast fall from his mouth and emitted a low moan.

Michelle took this opportunity to step back to observe us. She watched the pleasure in Billy's expression as I squeezed and released the head of his cock, repeatedly.

"Oh that is so hot!" Michelle said aloud in a lusty whisper.

She twisted her nipple with one hand while she unbuttoned her pants with the opposite. Her eyes greedily took in the sight of us, as I began to stroke the young man's cock. I locked my stare with her, and slowly stroked him for her pleasure.

Unable to refrain any longer, Michelle plunged her hand into her panties. She sighed with relief as she found her already soaked spot.

I pushed Billy back onto the couch and tugged at his pants. He pushed his shoulders against the cushions to lift his hips, assisting me with his disrobe. As I pulled his pants down, his underwear came with them, and his cock sprang out.

I stopped, his pants half on at his bent knees, looked at my wife with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on my face.

She melted to her knees and brought herself back closer to us. I watched intently as she grabbed the base of his cock and without ever breaking her eye contact with me, took his manhood into her sweet mouth. Slowly, just the tip at first, but then she closed her eyes and buried it deep into her throat.

Witnessing this, I had to marvel at how sexy she was and I instinctively grabbed my own hard cock.

I've never had a cock in my mouth and I have wondered what it might be like. I really enjoy performing oral for my wife and I assumed that it couldn't be all that different. At this point I thought I'd like to try it.

I knelt down infront of the couch and got my face in close with Michelle. She still has her eyes locked with me. She teased and seductively licked Billy's cock. She then leaned toward me and we french kissed with Billy's cock between us.

Billy moaned and lifted his hips to grind into us as we make out with his cock. He then sat up on his elbows to take in the sight of us licking and sucking.

This went on for a few minutes before Billy started to get too close to orgasm and pulled away.

Michelle and I continued to kiss, kneeling on the floor in front of Billy. Stealing a look at him sitting on the couch, I reached to feel Michelle's crotch. It was very warm and I knew she was soaking wet with anticipation.

I took her hand, assisted her to her feet and pulled her jeans down past her hips.

She had on a sexy pair of slinky panties that perfectly accentuated the curves of her beautiful hips and ass cheeks. Unable to resist a fondle, I reached behind her and firmly grabbed her ass with both hands. While I did that she pulled my jeans down my to my upper thighs and mimicked my maneuver with both hands on my bare ass. We both laughed and began to kiss again.

I was surprised when I felt warmth on my cock. I looked down and saw the top of Billy's head as he took me into his mouth.

Instinctively I looked at Michelle to gauge her reaction. Her mouth was slightly open in amazement. She didn't return my eye contact right away. Instead her gaze remained on Billy as he sucked her husband's hard cock. Finally, she cast me a quick smile and dove back down to my crotch to give me a taste of what we just did for Billy. It was incredible, both erotic and sensual. Waves of pleasure made my knees weak. I revelled in the moment.

Billy passed my cock to Michelle and ran his hands over her body. One hand found her breast the other explored inside her panties to her hot wet pussy. Even her thighs were now slick with excitement. Billy penetrated her with his fingers and she responded to his touch by rocking her hips, encouraging him to find that spot that set her off.

Gradually Billy got the idea and he was rewarded by her cumming on his hand. I knew that she came hard because she forgot all about sucking my cock and she just held my cock head between her lips as she shuddered and groaned. Breathing heavy, her hips jiggled back and forth with abandon. Once the orgasm subsided Michelle resumed hungrily sucking me as she reached out to stroke Billy's raging hard on.

"Stand up, Bill. I want her to try something." I said.

Billy awkwardly got up, taking the opportunity to fully remove his trousers.

I beckoned him back over to us, angled his hip to mine and pointed our dicks together at Michelle, who was now also kicking off her jeans. Once she was free of them, she came over to us on her knees and rubbed our cock heads together. Playfully sucking each on it's own then trying to fit them together into her mouth without much success. She managed somehow to get us accommodated but it didn't look easy.

I stepped back to rid myself of my remaining clothes. We then pulled Michelle up onto the couch and began kissing and rubbing her all over. Both of us kissed her neck and shoulders. I was on her right side and Billy on her left. The dual neck kissing started to really get her going again and she forced our hands down into her panties, to her ready hot clit.

"Ok Bill, sit back in the corner of the couch." I ordered him.

As he complied, I helped Michelle up and got her to kneel on the couch facing Billy, between his knees. I gently urged her to bend forward and she reached to support herself one hand on the backrest the other on Billy's shoulder.

I slid her panties down to her knees as the two of them began to softly kiss. I gave her bum a few light slaps, and I heard her hum pleasant growls of approval.

I pushed her head down to get her to stick her ass out and she found Billy's cock with her mouth.

I kissed her over her hip and down over the most sensitive part of her ass cheek to her sweet pussy.

I was excited to finally taste her, running my tongue softly over her clitoris, then lapping fully over her swollen pussy lips. She moaned and wriggled her panties the rest of the way off past her knees. Now she could grant me full access, so I could continue to perform with proper technique. I began to earnestly suck and lick at her clit. Now she forgot about Billy's cock as she focused on the waves of pleasure that washed over her. In an absent minded effort she slowly stoked Billy's cock while I brought her to the edge of another orgasm. Billy sat forward and began kissing her neck and shoulder. He grabbed her breasts as he slid his tongue down her collarbone, bringing her fully into her second climax.

After the orgasm ended, I took my position directly behind her and pushed the head of my cock against her pussy. It was tight from her climax although I have never felt my wife so wet. After a little pressure I slowly began to slide in. Just little by little I continued to penetrate her. I could still feel her convulse a little from her last orgasm.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Michelle sighed as I buried myself deep inside her.

I put my hands on her hips, slowly fucking her from behind, eventually she went back to sucking on Billy's cock. This was all very blissfully sensual and I lost track of time until Billy's whispers got my attention.

"Oh I want your pussy, I need to fuck you. Let me fill you up with my hard cock, please. I'm aching to feel you.." He softly cooed into her ear as her head bobbed more frantically up and down in his lap.

Hearing that nearly sent me over the edge and I had to stop thrusting to avoid cumming right then. Michelle didn't seem to notice as she blew Billy with building gusto. The sloppy sounds of that young hard dick popping in and out of her eager little mouth.

She stopped only briefly to demand, "Fuck me, keep fucking me. Give me that cock."

I went back to fucking her from behind with a renewed vigour. Billy now took her head in his hands and began to carefully fuck her face. Pulling his dick into her throat so that his balls almost hit her chin.

Michelle was now wetter than I had ever experienced before. The sounds of her sloppy blow job and our sopping wet fuck were driving me wild. I loved that we were sharing such a powerful sexual experience.

I felt her tense up and a shudder run down her back as she thrust her ass out taking every inch of my cock in deep. As if on cue another powerful orgasm seized her and rocked her body.

"Oh god! Oh yes, don't stop." She begged.

I could feel her wetness rolling down my shaft, hot at first then the cooling sensation as it dripped off my balls and onto my inner thigh. I kept the rhythm up for a bit until her orgasm waned. I withdrew and fell onto the couch beside them.

After a minute her spasms subsided and Michelle regained her composure. In spite of herself she giggled in sheer delight. She closed her eyes, relaxing she collapsed down onto Billy's thigh. His stiff cock languished by her face and she ran her fingertips lightly down his shaft and over his balls which were pulled up very tight to his body. She could tell this poor guy need to get some release. His cock was pulsing with anticipation, and she thought to herself how great it would feel to have this young stud mount her and fuck her hard, until she came again.

She looked up at him and in her best sexy voice said,

"Billy, honey, my pussy is so wet and hot for you. I want your hard cock inside me, I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck me and suck my husband's cock at the same time? I want him to fuck your face while I ride your fat cock."

Hearing her talk like that drove me crazy, it obviously affected Billy in a similar fashion as he frantically began fishing for the condoms he left in his pant's pocket.

Michelle sat up and kissed me sweetly as Billy searched for his prophylactic. We smiled and shared an unspoken, wide eyed moment of; "oh my god I can't believe this is so hot and it is actually happening!"

She asked me in overly innocent voice "Is it ok if he fucks me? If he takes that hard cock and fucks my wet pussy?

"Do you want that young hard cock to fuck your tight wet pussy?" I ask her teasing.

Demurely she nodded while biting her bottom lip.

I got to my feet, grabbed her wrist with one hand and the nape of her neck with my other. Roughly I pulled her up, encouraged her to stand. I placed one of her feet up on the couch seat, Captain Morgan style, then playfully slapped my cock against her clit a few times.

Bending at the knees I carefully slid my cock up her thigh and penetrated her slowly. I withdrew and then repeated the action.

"Watch this Bill, I want you to fuck her just like this." I carefully placed my hands one on her thigh, the other on her hip and again demonstrated the speed of thrust for him.

Finding the condom, Billy had quickly donned it and as he approached us I stepped back and guided him to where I had been standing. I held his cock and smacked her clit with it. I spit in my hand and made sure the condom was good and lubricated. I swung around and knelt on the couch behind Michelle. Positioning my cock between her ass cheeks, I reached around and found Billy's cock, then guided it toward her waiting hole.

They both groaned with extreme pleasure as they started to fuck. I pushed my cock up and under to feel their sex. Our cock shafts rubbed together as he moved inside her. As he withdrew I plunged in, shallowly fucking her from behind with a few quick strokes before Billy was ready to enter her again. When I withdrew I hovered over her hole waiting for Billy to enter her. His cock sawed past mine and he filled her again slowly up to his balls. Holding a few seconds he bounced her just as I had instructed, then began the process over.

12