The Storyteller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sam, I do trust you, desire you and love you. I sense you've progressed very slowly with me, not wanting to hurt me or scare me away. Though I appreciate that about you, I need to let you know there is no need to hold back. I am ready to freely share my body with you, as I already freely share my love. I want you to fully enjoy all of me, as much as I enjoy your loving touches, kisses and your obvious desire." Meara reached down and lovingly put her hand on Sam's firm erection. "Though my desire may not be as obvious, I want you to know me in all ways possible. I want your love to fill me emotionally and physically. I want to bring you the satisfaction you bring me."

"Meara, I already feel more satisfied with you than I've ever felt before."

"And I do, also, Sam, but I want no limits between us. Sam, I love the way we communicate. I feel safe sharing everything and anything. The only thing confusing me is I'm not sure if I love your intelligence, your sensitivity, your creativity, your understanding, your caring or your handsome exterior. Hopefully, you'll let me stick around till I'm able to figure that out. I figure I should be able to figure it out within 40 years or so."

"Meara, you fill my life with so much love, you will always be welcome to be a special part of my life."

Meara continued to gaze deeply into Sam's eyes as she quietly unbuttoned the buttons on her blouse. Rolling over onto her back, she undid the clasp at the front of her bra and exposed her breasts to Sam, for the first time. "Then the time for hiding anything has passed, Sam. Let me feed you with my desire. Let me nurture you with my love."

Sam watched her breasts, swollen with desire, rise and fall with each breath Meara took. Topping her perfect mounds were peach colored nipples, fully erect and inviting. "You are so beautiful, Meara, my priceless treasure."

Sam reached out and cradled a breast in his hand, eliciting an audible gasp from Meara. His head lowered, till his lips enveloped her eager nipple. "Oh, Sam," she cried out. Moans flowed from her, as she held his head to her breast while he continued to caress and suckle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next Saturday, Sam and Meara sat enjoying a nice meal at a local restaurant. They carried on a pleasant conversation. Not knowing how or when to bring up the subject, Sam decided to just say it. "Meara, I have something for you."

"And I have something for you, too," said Meara, with relief in her voice.

They both passed sheets of paper over to the other and then laughed, as they viewed the other's STD test results. Meara said, "Sam, I want to be with you and realize I don't care if that includes accepting whatever consequences might come with you, yet I needed to show you I am safe. It never crossed my mind your thoughts would be running in the same direction, yet, knowing you, how could I not have anticipated the same from you? I believe I'm just so in love with you, nothing could keep me from you. Sam, tonight I want you to spend the night with me, in my bed, in my arms, and in me. All I want is to be that close to you. I have no expectations of what will happen or where it will lead, as those things have no meaning to me right now. I just need to connect with you as close as is humanly possible."

"Meara, I love you and want to share all aspects of love with you. I have no doubt our sharing will take us into deeper depths of emotion, but I want the physical side to work for you, also. I know the guys you've been with have been insensitive and self-serving, but please let me know about your past frustrations and disappointments, so I can make sure all your concerns are addressed."

"Sam, you are so caring, attentive and loving. If that's all I get, I'll be totally fulfilled. My past experiences have been frustrating and disappointing. As your amazing attention wasn't present, I focused on physical satisfaction, and that wasn't to be found. I'm not sure if there might be something wrong with me or if it was something my partners did or didn't do. I have never experienced an orgasm through intercourse, though I know other women have. Maybe I need more time than men can realistically give, or maybe I'm just incapable. I stopped having sex many years ago, as I couldn't face another experience of being aroused and left with no release. Sam, with you I've discovered sensations I never dreamed of. With you, I feel satisfied even without an orgasm. I don't even care if I have an orgasm with you. I just want to be with you."

"Meara, there are two parts to your past frustration. The first and most important part was the lack of true emotional connection. The second was the common tendency of men to believe they have no control over their orgasms. They took care of themselves, assuming you would do the same. Meara, you know I'm always eager to learn new things. I picked up some knowledge a while back, but haven't had a partner to check it out with. Everything I read tells me the knowledge is sound, but I haven't verified it through personal experience. The value of a well-exercised pubococcygeus (PC) muscle is generally common knowledge among women. They've heard how a toned PC muscle enables them to squeeze their partner's penis during intercourse, adding increased intensity for both partners. Some women take the time to do the exercises and some don't, but most at least know about it. It isn't common knowledge among men how their PC muscle can be helpful, also. Research shows men with toned PC muscles are capable of having multiple orgasms. Though orgasm and ejaculation are seen as one and the same by most men, they are actually separate processes and don't have to happen simultaneously. It is the ejaculation process that requires a refractory period, not the orgasm process. I understand by tightening the PC muscle just before orgasm, men are capable of having the orgasm without ejaculating, allowing them to enjoy the sensation without any limitation on continuing, much like women. Though I had given up on finding a woman like you, I figured it couldn't hurt to exercise my PC muscle, so I've done that. I guess we'll be able to find out together whether it works or not."

"Sam, I've never heard of that before. How could something like that continue to remain hidden?"

"I guess it has to do with how guys are trained to believe they already have all the answers and see possible improvement as acknowledging they might be less than perfect. I have no problem acknowledging I'm not perfect, so anything I can learn or do to improve is something I'm eager to accept."

"Sam, I honestly don't care if it works or not. I know you are the type of partner who truly cares about more than just himself, and I love that you've chosen me to be your partner. Just knowing I won the prize, and got you, is more than enough for me. Anything else is just the icing on the cake. I would love to help you experience all possible pleasure, though."

"Meara, it's not about winning any prize. You get from me no more than you deserve, for it's your love that feeds what I'm capable of sharing. If you didn't feed your love to me, there would be no love for me to share with you. You are just as much a part of the equation as I am. Without you, none of this could exist."

Meara leaned toward Sam, put her hand on his cheek and gave him a lingering, loving kiss. "Just a taste of the dessert to come, Sam. Have you had enough to eat, here?"

"A new smile... I love it. I guess I'm soon to find out exactly what it means."

"That you will, you sexy man," Meara whispered, as her hand caressed the bulge in his pants.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As they closed the door to Meara's apartment, Sam realized she was shaking. "Nervous or cold," he asked.

"Neither, she smiled," just excited with anticipation and desire." She took Sam by the hand and led him to her bedroom. Standing face-to-face, with both of her hands in his hands, Meara said, "As a token of my deep love and devotion, I offer you this humble body. Let it pleasure you and fulfill you, in appreciation of all you have so graciously shared with me. I love you Sam, and I am yours." With that, she threw her arms around Sam's neck and passionately kissed him.

After several minutes, lost in that kiss, Sam pulled away, returning to holding Meara's hands and gazing lovingly at her. "Meara, I love the way you savor the simple little things I have to offer. No matter what I share, I see happiness on your face. I want to fill you with all the happiness you are capable of receiving. I want to continue loving you till time ceases to exist. I am happy with you, Meara. I love you. You totally fulfill me and motivate me to be the best I can be. I can only offer but what I have, but that which I have is freely given. Tonight we may consummate our love, but this is merely a step along our beautiful journey. Each step takes us closer to the ultimate love. At this point, we may question how we could ever feel closer, yet I've felt that at every step along our way. Thank you for loving me, Meara." With that, they found themselves entwined in each other's arms, again.

As they separated, Sam slowly started to unbutton Meara's blouse. She blushed and looked down and to the side. Sam watched the flush flow down through the V created by her breasts. "How far down does your blush go?" Sam asked curiously.

"I believe you're about to find out, Sam, my love."

Sam slipped Meara's blouse off and placed it on a chair. He then removed his shirt and pulled her close, sharing the warmth of skin on skin. Meara undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. Returning to their embrace, she said, "Now that's much better."

"Mmmm," was all Sam could say. He unbuttoned the waist of her skirt and slowly lowered the zipper. When the zipper was all the way down, Meara pulled her hips away from Sam and let her skirt drop to the floor, stepping out of it and kicking it to the side. After hugging for a moment, she dropped to her knees and removed Sam's pants, placing a tender kiss on the bulge barely restrained by his briefs. She removed his shoes and socks and then kicked hers off, also. She now rotated for Sam to get a good look at her contribution to the evening. Sam had never seen panties like Meara wore. They were made of satin, form fitting at the top, while open and flowing on the bottom. If they were boxers, they were the sexiest boxers he had ever imagined. He loved watching the material flow as Meara turned. He reached down to feel the material, though didn't miss the curve of her butt in the process, causing Meara to giggle. "Meara, you sure have done a wonderful job at keeping your body in tip top shape. You exceed any expectation I could have had." He walked around her, running his hands over her body, eliciting a soothing purring from Meara.

Meara stepped to the bed, pulled down the covers and sat down on the satin sheets. "Care to join me, my love?" she cooed. Sam didn't need any encouragement to join Meara. They were quickly enmeshed in an embrace, sharing sensual kisses that freely expressed their hunger for each other. Sam ran his fingers through her hair, feeling its softness. Grabbing a handful, he pulled it toward his nose, so he could inhale its clean fresh scent. They hugged, kissed and caressed for 20 minutes, before Sam was able to pull himself away and further his exploration.

After reading Sam's stories, Meara knew Sam would take his time, and she wondered if she could patiently wait for what she sought. It didn't take much time before she decided that wouldn't be a problem, as she found herself lost in all the new sensations. She realized she had never been made love to, in her life. This was so new and so wonderful. She enjoyed his curiosity, his desire, along with all the wondrous unexpected discoveries she was learning about her own body. She wanted Sam to fully understand the glory she was feeling, so unleashed the love sounds that flowed through her, till their expression pleasured his ears. Her sounds triggered more passion in Sam, which just fed her passion that much more. She had previously experienced him loving her exposed upper body, but this felt so different, and she found herself floating in awe of what was happening to her, both inside and out. She kept saying Sam's name, though each expression had a totally different meaning. It would come out loving or yearning or exhilarating or pleading and even sometimes filled with tears of joy. She felt his hands on her back as his face nuzzled between her breasts. So much was happening at once. She didn't know if she wanted to push down to gain more contact with his hands or push up to gain more contact with his face. She couldn't make a decision, so just lay there, feeling enveloped by his love. She could tell Sam was enjoying everything as much as she was and loved knowing she was able to bring him this degree of pleasure.

Slowly, Sam continued downward, not wanting to let go of all the new discoveries, yet not wanting to overlook the discoveries to come. There was no way Meara could even consider any flaws, as she could tell by Sam's ministrations she was perfect for him. That awareness brought her so much happiness, her tears began to flow again. Sam frequently looked up to her face and must have seen the tears, but he could tell her smile was her umbrella, and she was singing in the rain, singing to him, and singing of her love for him. He arrived at her belly, and she knew he was savoring her cute little belly button. Since he first said that, she had grown to realize it truly was cute, and she took time to admire it whenever it was in view.

Sam finally approached the one remaining piece of clothing on her body, and Meara felt herself getting hotter and hotter. The previous touches were soothing and loving, but this was going to be different. She spread her legs to give him easy access. He lay down between her legs, holding and caressing them. She felt them shake with anticipation, but his touch soothed them. He placed a very tender kiss at the juncture of her legs. She fluffed her pillow to raise her head, so she could see and not miss anything. Sam's hands flowed over the satin material, and she was in heaven. His hands lowered to the sides of her legs, and they rose slowly under the satin material. Her hips started swaying, and her love songs became more pronounced. He slid his hands just below the waistband, converging at the center. Her stomach muscles kept contracting uncontrollably. His hands created a tent of fabric as he drew his hands slowly toward himself. When he got to the point where the opening at the bottom brought her treasure into clear light, he exclaimed, "Wow!!!"

Meara's blush hit hard this time, and he watched it progress down her belly, enhancing the color of her engorged outer lips and the little ruffle of her inner lips that barely squeezed out from her puffy outer ones. "Wow!!! It goes all the way," said Sam in amazement. An even more powerful blush was triggered by that statement. Meara knew what he was reacting to, as she left a special surprise for him. She trimmed her red curls into a heart, to honor the stories that brought them together. The significance of this gesture wasn't lost on Sam. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he climbed back up to kiss his amazing woman. "I love you," was all he could get out, but both were happy beyond words. They held each other, kissed, cried and laughed, but most of all, they loved. This was the love they always dreamt of, yet felt was unattainable. It was real... and would always be.

When Sam prepared to return between her legs, Meara lifted her hips, allowing him to remove the veil over her gift to him. "You sure are pretty," Sam said, as he ran his fingers around Meara's 'heart' and then through her curls. He kissed her 'heart' before moving further south. Meara couldn't seem to keep track of everywhere Sam was. His hands cupped her butt cheeks, while his tongue followed the transition at the end of her legs. He noticed fluid dripping out from her still engorged lips, catching it with his tongue. "Mmmm. Sweet," he said. "I thought post menopausal women needed supplemental lubrication?"

"With all those months of foreplay, I don't see how anyone would need supplemental lubrication," Meara laughed, though the laugh was quickly stifled as Sam's tongue carved its way between her lips. Meara's breathing deepened, as Sam explored every square inch of both sets of lips.

"Mmmm. Twice the pleasure," said Sam.

"Twice the fun," kidded Meara.

Sam placed Meara's silky inner lips between his and sucked gently. He watched the skin pull the hood of her clit back and forth. Meara placed her legs on Sam's back, wanting to spread them and give him total access. She ran her fingers through his hair, while she shared her vocalizations. She never anticipated how good it could feel to vocalize to the man she loved. Sam pulled back Meara's hood and placed a light kiss on the tip of her clit. Electricity shot through her body. His tongue massaged up one side of her little shaft and down the other. He could sense her energy growing. Quickly, he thrust his tongue as deep as he could into her hot, wet tunnel of love. Meara's eyes shot wide open. A scream barely made it out from her lips, sounding something like "Sa!!!!" before waves of pleasure pulsed through her body. He removed his tongue and replaced it with two fingers, stroking her G-spot, while he sucked on her swollen mound. Her orgasm picked up again. She pulled Sam up her still pulsating body. Swallowing hard, with her eyes wide open, Meara said, "Sam... I need you... now." Sam quickly removed his briefs and then lay down on Meara. Meara loved feeling his warm weight on her.

"Guide me in, Meara."

Taking a quick detour to gather some of her copious lubrication, she slathered it over Sam's hard penis. With his penis in her hand, she circled her opening twice before pressing it to her clit and then aiming him directly into her eager depths. Wrapping her legs around him, just below his butt, she pulled him in with one quick motion. "Sam," she screamed as he filled her up, releasing another wave of energy through her body. They kissed passionately, as he steadily stroked in and out. He couldn't believe how hot she was and how snug. She squeezed him on each out stroke, relaxing with each in stroke. Sam's hands roamed her body, making sure he stayed connected with all of her. Eventually, her kisses, along with her milking of his penis, took him to the point of no return. He thrust in deep while contracting his PC muscle. Waves rushed through him, and Meara could feel his energy flow. Meara was pleasantly surprised he continued to stroke in and out. Tears freely flowed, again. He angled his penetration to make sure he paid attention to every sensitive spot. Her energy grew again, till she screamed with joy at the new orgasm being brought on. She held Sam tightly, sending him over the edge, again. This time, Meara could feel hot streams hitting the walls of her vagina. She smiled and then kissed Sam deeply. He rolled her over on top of him, and then he covered her with a blanket. Their pulsations gradually faded. She looked into his eyes and said with a smile, "It works... everything works... you are amazing."

"Correction, my love... we are amazing," returned Sam, with a smile. They held each other, giving little kisses and soothing caresses, till sleep overtook them, Sam still resting deep inside Meara.

----------------------------

As the room got brighter and the songbirds noisier, Meara started to stir. She opened her eyes and saw Sam's smiling eyes. "What's the reason you let me sleep so late?" she questioned.

"Because you looked so peaceful and beautiful laying there, with that smile of contentment on your face."

"That's not fair. I didn't get to watch you sleep," said Meara with a pouty face.