The Storyteller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we'll have to keep repeating this until you can wake before me."

"Is that a promise?" asked Meara.

"As long as you greet me with a kiss whenever I wake before you."

"But I just woke up."

"So did I, my love. Kiss me, Meara." She complied, realizing she wouldn't complain too much about paying up in the future.

Nuzzled to his chest, Meara played with the hair on Sam's chest. "I like this," said Meara.

"I guess we both prefer what we don't have. I happen to think your chest is more interesting and appealing."

"OK, Sam, I'll let you play with mine as long as I can play with yours.... Sam, do you realize I had my first orgasm through intercourse... and my second," she added with a smile. "I couldn't believe my first hit so soon."

"Maybe it was just a continuation of the previous one."

"Sam, you make it very hard for me to keep track of orgasms. I wasn't even trying for them, and they kept happening."

"That's what makes them special, when they are an unexpected little bonus to that delicious love."

"Mmmm. Delicious is right. It looks like your new technique worked for you. How did it feel?"

"They both felt great... different, but great, though not nearly as great as your body felt and feels right now."

"Sam, do I feel something growing under me?"

"Meara, you just have this way of triggering that reaction, but what I want most is to just feel your body moving on mine."

"I'm so happy, Sam."

"Me, too, Meara." But she was too lost in his touch to hear any more words.