The Storytellers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you did was impossible! How did−?"

But she was already repeating the procedure; taking the entire length of me down her throat, and when it hit bottom, backing it out again.

"I'm almost...." I started to say. But Belva apparently was well aware of my current state, and nibbled feverishly on the head of my cock until one final suck did me in.

My hips lurched up and locked. A jet of hot cum exploded into Belva's wanton, oral cavity and had her half-gagging, half-choking as she tried to swallow it all. After the first two fusillades, Belva gained control, swallowed twice and cooed, "Mmmm, mmm, mmm," while gulping down the remainder of my seminal flow.

Soon the jerking spasms of my prick began to subside, and I was able to catch my breath. Only when my cock began to shrivel did Belva allow it to flop from between her lips. She looked up at me and said, "That was good for me. Did you like it?"

"Belva..." I gasped, "It couldn't have been any better."

"Was that your first?"

"You mean, was it my first blowjob? Yes it was. But regardless, it was wonderful."

"Well, you pleased me. I had to return the flavor," she said and gave a little chuckle.

I stood up and pulled my pants up, buttoned the fly and buckled the belt.

Belva gave me a curious look.

I smiled at her and said, "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Is that diner down the street still open?"

"Yes," she said, drawing the word out to sixteen syllables. "We can go, but only if you're coming back here with me so we can do a little fuckee –fuck."

There was a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Well, a man needs to eat," I said.

"You do that already, and so well too. I guess you deserve dessert though," she admitted.

"Now you're cooking with gas," I said, reaching for my jacket. Belva was already straightening her dress and reaching for her purse.

"When we get back we can try playing a doubleheader."

"Oh, I love baseball!" Belva chirped.

"Don't go flippin' your wig, Belva.

12