The Storytellers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some more torrid kisses, I said, "Let me gaze upon your delightful breasts, my sweet," and gave a light tug on a button or two, but only a little of her breasts were exposed to my eyes as she hastened to turn her back on me. I became confused, should I stop, or not? This was a golden opportunity, and not likely to occur again anytime soon. Her parents were away, we were already in the loft and out of view of any passersby and she was breathing hard and moaning from all the kisses.

But still, one did not proceed further when a young lady said "No."

But had she said the word? I thought about it, and as I still had at least one breast in hand, I figured she hadn't told me anything, but merely turned away, and that could be for any number of reasons.

'Did she fancy a fuck, or not?' I hesitated, then went on talking quietly and respectfully as my hands sought to uncover more of her person.

Ina Claire did not resist. I kept going, but now my ears were fine tuned to the sound of any approaching buggy that might be bearing her parents back home. I had reached the point of thumbing the nipple of her right breast, making it stand up, hard and juicy as a plum when up she scrambled away from me.

"We mustn't," she said, obviously frightened of what might happen.

"Oh, please, favor me with a kiss," I pleaded.

"Just one?"

"As many as you desire to bestow, my precious Ina Claire."

My words apparently had some influence upon her and she pursed her lips. We kissed and I realized that she had not closed the buttons on her dress and sent my hand out to explore the silken mounds of each teat in turn.

Ina Claire was back to moaning again, even clutching me too her as our kiss went on and on. I sent my free hand up and along her thigh. Her lips pressed harder on mine.

I sent my other hand inside her dress and cupped a breast.

She moaned into my mouth. My fingers gripped the nipple, and pulled. Ina Claire broke off the kiss and moaned, "Oh, oh, oh!"

"Do you fancy this?" I asked, and licked her earlobe.

"Yes . . . ."

"Which do you fancy more?" I asked, nipping at her ear lobe and then giving her nipple a little squeeze.

"Oh... Bill!"

"It's a simple question, Ina Claire."

"Both! I fancy both! Oh, I'm lost!"

And when I kissed her again, her mouth opened and our tongues met. I'm fairly sure this wuz accidental, as neither of us had any inkling of Frenching. At least I know I didn't, and cannot imagine Ina Claire possessing such knowledge after what came next.

When our tongues met, twas like an electrical current had shot through the both of us. We stopped what we were doing, looked at one another, and by mutual consent, did it again.

This time we did some exploratory moves, and then settled on a simple my tongue in her mouth, then hers in mine.

My hands, of course, kept busy. By this time I had one breast fully exposed, although I must tell you, I really hadn't seen it. Maybe ten minutes passed with us tonguing one another, and then Ina Claire's hand covered my hand... the one on her thigh, and half-dragged it so that it now lay directly upon her cunt.

Now, I'd be a liar if I said I knew this at the time. That tongue of hers had kind of shut my brain off. Oh, all my sensory parts wuz functioning, and by and by I realized what wuz going on, but not just then.

That tonguing was really something. Ina Claire agreed with me on that a little later when I put the question to her.

And when the kissin' finally ceased, I lowered my face to that exposed breast and partook of her asparagus-tipped bud and sucked gleefully away. Ina Claire liked that, I guarantee it. And that's when I realized where my other hand wuz; she wuz rocking her palm on my hand, mashing it into her cunt.

I wuz under her petticoats like a flash, and rubbing her cunt through her bloomers, and all the while she wuz moaning, "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Let's get you outta these duds," I said.

Ina Claire made no objection to this; in fact, she divested most of them without any help from me. I, of course, started on losin' my own clothing, especially my pants.

I took great pleasure in hearing her gasp at the sight of my boner springing forth. And I said, "Quick now, take it in hand!"

She did, and gave it a hearty squeeze, while I took her nakedness in for the first time.

"Ina Claire, you're truly beautiful!" I said.

She was greatly pleased at my words, and kissed me, sharing her tongue with me; never letting go of my prick.

After the kiss, Ina Claire thanked me for the complement. It wuz the first time anyone had seen her naked and also the first time anyone had told her she wuz beautiful.

"So then what do you make of it, now you've seen it?" I asked, my manly vanity wanting to be stroked about as much as I wanted her to be stroking my manhood.

"It's much bigger than I had thought it would be."

"Thank you," I said, and began rubbing my hand against her sparsely haired quim, prior to aligning myself with her so as to complete the union.

"OH!" she gasped, and her hand clutched my prick, and started jacking me up and down.

I rubbed a little harder, and felt her growing wet.

"Oh, Bill! What is that you're doing to me?"

"I'm warming you up, do you like it?"

"YES! YES! Very much!"

"So let's try this, then, I said, and scrunching around her cunt for a moment until I found her hole, and then my fingers were sliding along her sopping wet gash as I whispered, "We'll be fucking like two dogs on an August afternoon in a minute!"

"And who's to throw cold water on us?" Ina Claire groaned.

"Mother Nature herself, Ina Claire, my love."

"OH, I need you in me!"

"Yes, well...put up your legs, Ina Claire. There's a darling!" And I covered her face with a thousand kisses as she did as I'd asked.

"Don't hurt me," she whimpered, and I in turn assured her I would be as gentle as a lamb, even as I pictured myself ramming my prick in to the hilt.

Then my prick entered her. There was a bit of resistance as her cunt wuz fairly tight. But Ina Claire didn't cry out; just bit her lip as I forged ahead, paying little heed to any discomfort she might be experiencing.

Once in, we rutted about for a short time before I spewed my load into her. I had not doubted for a minute that Ina Claire was a virgin, and saw proof as I withdrew my blood-specked prick from her wondrously warm sheath.

"Did you find it enjoyable, my sweet?" I enquired.

"We'll be doing it again, won't we?" she replied.

"Oh, yes. Give me a minute or two."

Bill sighed, and wiped what I took to be a tear from his eye. Then he said, "We went at it again, and wuz about to add a third fuck to the list, when we heard the carriage with her parents clattering across the wooden bridge leading to their property. We dressed in record time and Ina Claire made me promise to hide in the barn until everyone was safely in the house. Then I was to steal away, and come by two days hence.

12