The Storytellers Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Well, she has, hasn't she?" Dennis said, glancing over at Lizbeth and me as I fondled and nuzzled her bared breasts in full view of the others.

Then, and I believe it was at the same moment I tasted the milk from Lizbeth's right breast, Dennis kissed Beatrice passionately, causing her to become faint enough that she made no protest as he adroitly removed the remainder of her outer garments, leaving her attired in only panties, garter belt and stockings.

Before she could be overcome by modesty, Dennis swept her up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down on top of the covers. I could see into the room where he stood back for a moment, admiring the beautiful sight of Beatrice spread before him, breasts heaving with her quickened breaths; skin a fiery red with shyness. He tossed his jacket off to the side and wrenched at his tie with impatient fingers, then swiftly kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants and shorts to his feet.

A moment later he joined Beatrice on the bed, taking the hardened, sensitive tip of one succulent breast into his mouth even before he climbed on top of her.

I asked Lizbeth if she wanted to move over to the sofa, thinking she, like me would find it more comfortable for what we were undoubtedly going to be doing in the next minute or so. To my surprise, she demurred, saying, "We can see them from here, at least to some extent. If we move to the sofa we can't."

I hadn't thought that Lizbeth was as much a voyeur as I, and was taken aback.

"Surely you like to watch them, Roy. I've seen you staring at them. Well, she's my sister, and I care what happens to her. I have to watch."

"But you want to watch too, don't you?" I said, perhaps it was a cruel thing to say, but I said it anyway.

Covering her breasts with feigned modesty, Lizbeth answered me, saying: "It's true; I'm excited by the thought of what they're doing, or going to do. I haven't had sex in months and even then it was sporadic, he'd come home after drinking beer all night and jump on me, wham, bam, and not even a thank you ma'am."

"Then let's have sex right now," I said lowering my zipper.

"Not so fast, Roy. We will, I promise. But let's watch them for a while. You can... you know, put your finger in me if you want."

"I want to..." I murmured, and sent my hand between her legs and under the panties my hand had stretched previously into the hot, wet groove of her cunt.

Both our faces were turned toward the bedroom and Lizbeth smiled hotly as I fingered her relentlessly while her eyes were riveted to Dennis' feverish expression, or perhaps it was his cock, as he prepared to mount her sister.

In the bedroom, Beatrice was in the hottest of heat, rubbing herself against Dennis' rampant cock. Her moans were low, throaty; almost maddening when compared to the self control Dennis exhibited.

He had promised not to take her virginity, or get her pregnant. He would honor that, but I knew he would violate the girl in one way or another and probably in more ways than one. I was no one to talk. I wanted her myself, and was already hoping to possess both sisters before the night ended. In my heart, I knew that Dennis would in all likelihood do just that and perhaps more.

Dennis' fingers were soaked with Beatrice's bodily fluid, and I gasped as he rubbed three fingers over her rosebud then sent them one after the other into the mouth of her puckered crease.

Next to me, Lizbeth moaned quietly at the sight. I sent my errant fingers to her spidery hole and teased her while we watched Beatrice's rectum draw his fingers in, one by one while he sucked on her throat like Bela Lugosi.

It was evident to me that Dennis intended to take Beatrice to a higher level of satisfaction; and when she cried out when his mouth moved to the hollow of her throat, his middle finger pushed strongly into her fundament; pushing halfway in without pause. Beatrice jerked at the unexpected entry into her rectum, moaning fiercely but continuing to move on his cock.

*****

By this point, my fingers were sopping with her juices and I meandered upward seeking the almost invisible nub of her clit.

I only found it when she moaned and I connected the moan with a little bump at, or near the top of her opening. Gorged with lust and success, I began to gently pluck and pinch.

Lizbeth was quickly roused her to a fever pitch. I sent my fingers downward, one fingertip pushing gently at the opening to her sex, and felt a gush of liquid at the touch. Then back up again, a hard pinch to her clit, and then back down. This time using both fingertips to part the inner labia, holding her slightly open. Lizbeth's back arched and her eyes fluttered rapidly, almost melting at the sensation of openness and vulnerability this caused.

"Ohhh, Roy, I can't stand it," she whispered frantically. I grinned in the dim lighting but said nothing. I continued bringing her close to peaking before backing up and allowing her to cool off before renewing my fingering. Lizbeth, unable to control her whimpers, didn't seem to care if her sister and Dennis heard her.

Perhaps it was because Lizbeth was so plaint in my arms, I felt safe in taking the occasional glimpse of the couple in the bedroom. I'm glad I did, for I learned many things about women, for Beatrice far from resisting Dennis' fingers in her anus, appeared to welcome them. In no time at all she was thrusting her rump in time to meet his fingers as they delved into her dark hole.

Suddenly, Beatrice screamed and exploded into orgasm; her teeth biting into his neck and nearly causing Dennis to explode without having penetrated any of her orifices with his cock.

Both Lizbeth and I were now paying rapt attention to them and ignoring one another as Beatrice finally shuddered into silence, with only the occasional tremor running through her. Dennis kept his finger immersed in her rectum, running the other hand soothingly up and down her back.

After a few moments, Beatrice raised her head to look into his eyes. Lizbeth and I heard her voice, husky with lust moan, "Your fingers are still inside my bottom."

Dennis gave a guttural laugh. "Yes, darling, and that's not all I'd like to put inside your bottom, but this is neither the time nor the place. You liked it, didn't you? Come on, you can tell me. Or was that someone else screaming for me not to stop?" he teased her gently, delighting in her blush.

He slowly eased his finger from her bottom, watching the expressions that crossed her face as the ticklish, pleasurable feeling was replaced by a brief sense of emptiness. It seemed that Beatrice was quite anal-erotic. Of course, she had no idea what else he wanted to put in her bottom. That would not be so painless, but there was much pleasure to be found in that delicious pain.

Beatrice pulled away, putting perhaps six inches between them. "I feel," she announced then paused a moment to wrinkle her nose, "sticky!"

Dennis smiled sympathetically at her, but most of his attention was focused on his bone-hard erection. "Darling, there's something I'd like you to do for me. That hard thing you were rubbing your cunny against is called a 'cock.' When a man is aroused, his cock gets hard. Right now, I'm so hard that it hurts. I'd like you to help me find satisfaction, just as I helped you."

Beatrice looked up at him for a puzzled moment. "You want me to rub against you and put my finger in your bottom?" she asked him innocently.

Dennis snorted. "No, another time perhaps; there are so many ways to bring your partner pleasure. The pinnacle of pleasure is the orgasm, which you have twice experienced. Would you like to make me orgasm?"

Beatrice nodded shyly, her curiosity and remnants of arousal wiping away any reservations. Lizbeth and I looked at each other and she whispered, "Whatever she does, I want you to do to me."

Dennis was holding his erection under Beatrice's nose. She seemed fascinated by it. I was impressed myself. The tip was swollen to the size of a small plum, and almost as purple. The thick shaft pulsed as Dennis slid his hand slowly, mesmerizingly up the underside, cupping the large head in his palm.

"I want you to take my cock into your mouth, Beatrice. I want you to suck on it. Lick it with your tongue."

Beatrice watched hypnotized, her eyes all over the large member, especially the single pearly drop of fluid that welled up from the open slit in the top then hung trembling on the plum-like top. Dreamily, she reached out and caught it on her fingertip, brought it to her mouth and tasted his essence. She was oblivious to the gasp and lurch of Dennis' body as the tip of her fingernail gently scraped his urethral slit.

Lizbeth and I watched Beatrice savor the salty taste of his fluid with her eyes closed in concentration. When she opened them again, she blushed to find us all watching her. Dennis' eyes were hot, and predatory. The planes and angles of his face clenched with an effort to restrain himself.

"Beatrice," he growled. His tone raised chills on my back. "Suck my cock!"

For some reason, I found the demanding way that he spoke highly... erotic.

I moved my right hand until my middle finger was pressing against Lizbeth's tight anal opening. Then I gently pushed it inside her, and started moving it in to the first knuckle and out of her. She liked what I was doing, and let me know so with a soft moan along with nestling her cheek into my shoulder.

I continued working my finger into her anus, but we both kept our attention on Dennis and Beatrice. Without appearing to give the matter another thought, Beatrice leaned forward and kissed the crown of his hard shaft, and absorbed the drops of pearly fluid escaping from the slit in the top as she did so.

"Alright, now take it in your mouth," Dennis ordered. Obediently, her eyes closing, Beatrice opened her mouth wide and engulfed the thick tip of his cock in her salivating mouth.

"Watch your teeth, darling," Dennis warned. "A man's cock is very..." the feel of her young inexperienced tongue on his pulsing cock made him hesitate. "Sensitive," he hissed raggedly.

Then I got a wild idea, and began running my fingers to Lizbeth's pussy then to her anus, bringing back some of her juices with each trip. She apparently realized what I was planning, and softly shook her head as she whispered "No" into my shirt. So, this little angel didn't want me coming in her back door; or did she?

Well, we'd see about that. I whispered in her ear for her to lift herself up and move forward just a bit. She again softly told me no, but I was insistent and took it upon myself to lift her up by her beautifully soft ass cheeks and urged her forward just enough to line my cock up with her tiny puckered hole. Then I let her down, shifting one hand to my cock to guide it in while holding her up with the other. We remained at that impasse for the next few minutes. I didn't force myself upon her any further, and Lizbeth didn't try to remove me from my current gain on her anal orifice. What we did was watch her sister suck Dennis' sturdy member.

Beatrice seemed to have a natural affinity for cocksucking. Within moments, half of his cock was swallowed into her mouth, laved with saliva as she swept her tongue around it. Even the occasional touches of teeth were erotic rather than painful.

Beatrice listened happily to his groans and hisses of pleasure. Dennis raised both hands to her head, guiding her mouth into a rhythm that would lead to a swift conclusion. But he later confided in me that at some future time he would tutor her so that she would spend more than an hour in fellating him. Of this I had no doubt at all, for later that night I had the singular pleasure of her mouth on my own member, and delighted in her abilities at providing pleasure with her mouth and tongue.

Lizbeth and I heard him gasp a warning to her, "Beatrice, I'm about to come!" His voice was steady, but I could tell he was having difficulty forming his words.

"When I do, a lot of juice is going to shoot out of my cock and into your mouth. I want you to swallow it all darling."

Beatrice hummed her agreement over his cock, bobbing her head a little bit faster.

"He's going to fill her mouth with his spunk," I whispered into Lizbeth's ear. She nodded her head in agreement at the exact same speed as Beatrice was bobbing up and down on Dennis' prick.

"Let's see if we can do it," I whispered again.

There being no objection on Lizbeth's part, I lifted her up and maneuvered my dick until I thought it at her entrance. I began lowering her, gripping my cock tightly, found her back door and wedged inside about a half inch, at which she balked at first, then moaned and husked, "Go on, put it in there."

What followed was a soft 'pop' which we both heard, for the two of froze until we were quite sure what had happened. And it was right at that instant that Lizbeth surprised me, slipping right into an intense orgasm without any warning whatever.

She buried her face into my shirt, moaned loudly and began driving herself down onto my straining cock while fingering her own pussy. In just a couple minutes she was coming down from her peak, and I was almost completely embedded inside her ass.

Moments later, Dennis grunted, arched his head back and began to discharge his semen into her eager, receptive mouth. Although startled by the force of his ejaculation, Beatrice struggled to swallow everything that came into her mouth. He was deep enough in her throat that she couldn't actually taste anything, but she could feel the fluid flowing through the underside of his cock, pulsing in time with his spurts.

Finally, Dennis groaned and rolled away from her, drained and sweating. Beatrice collapsed beside him. Unexpectedly, Dennis grabbed her and pulled her into a quick, hard kiss, voraciously thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Beatrice responded helplessly, feeling the arousal flare up again. She had the sudden thought that he might be able to taste his own juices in her mouth. It didn't seem to bother Dennis, so she dismissed it as normal behavior.

Later on, while Beatrice was nestled in my arms, she told me that the very idea of swallowing his essence brought about an intense shaft of pleasure in her cunny.

At any rate, watching them kiss after he'd cum in her mouth did it for me. Unable to contain myself any longer, I grasped Lizbeth's skirt, pulled it up, and told her to hold it tight. For the first time I had an unparalled view of Lizbeth's flanks and rear end.

I began lifting and lowering her on my shaft, but Lizbeth soon took over and began raising herself up and down. Then she turned to face me and we were suddenly engaged in a wild French kiss as she tried to once again choke me with her tongue. The sensations I was feeling were nothing short of incredible; like nothing I had ever experienced before. Her ass was so incredibly tight and warm and willing, and I continued to receive the most intense sensations ever.

A satisfied moan came from Lizbeth's throat as she began to grind herself down upon my shaft. A few wriggles later and I found myself totally immersed in her ass. Lizbeth moaned happily and leaned into me, burrowing her face into my neck.

"It's... it's been so long, Roy. It's been so long. Please... be careful of the baby."

"I will," I said, and meant it.

It was a fairly awkward position for me, and so I got my hands under her rump and lifted her several inches then jack-hammered my dick into her.

"Oh, God, Roy... Oh, God! You have to stop. That feels too, too..." she couldn't complete the sentence.

"Too good?" I inquired. "Too hot, too wet, too... delicious?" With each descriptive word my cock seemed to sink until it finally hit bottom.

"The baby! The Baby!" Lizbeth cried out. "Be careful!"

"Let's try another position, shall we?" I said and Lizbeth nodded her head in agreement. The next few moments, were a scramble to divest our clothing and the only sounds were rustling clothes and heavy breathing.

For a change it was Dennis and Beatrice watching us. And we put on a performance they wouldn't soon forget.

I decided to abandon her ass while the others watched and had Lizbeth place a leg up on the divan then entered her hairy cunt from behind.

This was an immediate success.

Lizbeth moaned happily, "Yes, that's it! That's it!"

And to make her enjoyment even better, I sought out her clit, and on finding it, rubbed it repeatedly while her cries of satisfaction raised several decibels.

We were both overly excited from the long buildup that started in the theatre, bloomed in the cab ride, and reached high, passionate levels when I was fingering her on the divan. As a consequence, we both reached our orgasms fairly quickly.

I came first, spewing my load into her; that seemed to trigger Lizbeth's into her second climax.

We lay on the divan, shuddering and breathing heavily. I was on top of her, but held most of my weight off her with my elbows.

I don't recall when it was that we changed partners. No one demurred. I remember that little fact, and so I found myself on the bed with Beatrice while Dennis had moved Lizbeth to the sofa, where we could no longer watch him perform.

Not that it mattered a damn to me. I can't speak for Beatrice, but since we kissed one another for at least half an hour, with real, not simulated passion flowing from one mouth to the other and back again, I'd think she was alright with the switch.

Beatrice's hands were busy rubbing the sides of my face, through my hair, or across my back and shoulders. My cock had apparently turned into a steel rod, and I was rubbing it gently against her right hip. Then, almost without thinking, my hand gently slid down and took a cone-shaped breast in each hand and began really squeezing, kneading and gently pinching both of them. I felt rather than heard her moans from all this activity, and knew for a certainty that, in just a few minutes, I would have my cock buried deeply inside this incredibly lovely virgin; although I would be taking the same hole previously occupied by my colleague, James Dennis.

I turned her over onto her back and, moving my hand down, rubbed her inner thighs as she began to pull at her very erect, perfect nipples.

From the other room I clearly heard Lizbeth gasp, "Yes! There, right there!"

I longed to see what he was doing to her to elicit such cries, but realized that I had the real beauty right below me, and I had better do something about it before she decided to see what her sister was doing. So I slid down her silken skinned body until my head was just an inch from her sweet womanhood. I pressed my face forward into her sweet crease and flicked my tongue wildly. Moving slightly I found her clitoris, and concentrated my efforts right there for the next few minutes.

My sucking, licking and general gentle oral agitation of that sensitive little bud brought her rapidly to the edge of her orgasm, and that's when I decided to try an experiment on her. Back in high school, I had played the tuba in the school band, and had been acclaimed for what I considered a rousing version of Hold that Tiger.

At any rate, when I applied the standard vibrating lips blow, a technique every horn player uses to her clit, the result was to see her actually levitate several inches off the bed while screaming out from what apparently was a non-stop orgasm. That included having her shower me with a stream of what I thought at first to be piss, but Dennis and Lizbeth rushed into the room and stood at the side of the bed. Lizbeth demanded to know what I'd done. When I told her, she wanted to know why I hadn't done it to her. Dennis quickly assured me it wasn't piss at all, but Beatrice had had the most powerful of orgasms.

In answer to Lizbeth's demand, I lied, and said, "Because of the baby," and that soothed her feelings enough to earn me a caress that ended with her cupping my balls and sucking my cock.