The Storytellers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I had an opportunity to call Wes back in Chicago and told him about RMS Etruria, of the Cunard Line.

"I should be able to get a list of the passengers, for you," he said, and promised to get back to me the following day. I had to remind him that I was unreachable for the most part and would call him around four, the next day.

*****

We picked the girls up at six, took them for a carriage ride through Central Park; and when Dennis heard Beatrice's tummy growl, grabbed a cab over to Sardi's on West 44th Street.

The restaurant was well known as a pre and post theater hang-out, as well as a location for opening night parties. Vincent Sardi, a renowned theater lover, often kept the restaurant open much later than others in the area to accommodate the schedules of Broadway performers.

Lizbeth kept telling Beatrice that Walter Winchell and Ward Morehouse added to Sardi's growing popularity. Winchell and Morehouse were members of a group of newspaper men, press agents and drama critics who met for lunch regularly at Sardi's and referred to themselves as the Cheese Club.

Their frequent mentions of Sardi's in the New York dailies helped popularize the restaurant with the public who flocked there in hopes of sitting next to a celebrity or two. Dennis, of course, kept the girls fascinated with his stories about the place, especially with the one about Sardi and Gard drawing up a contract that stated that Gard would make the caricatures in exchange for one meal per day at the restaurant. Although the sister's enjoyed their meal and the electric atmosphere of the restaurant, their actions told both Dennis and me that they wanted to get back to Lizbeth's apartment and fuck. We postponed the drinking portion of the evening when Lizbeth assured us she had ample beverage back at her place for the third time since sitting down in the restaurant.

*****

Lizbeth came back carrying a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. After handed one each to Beatrice and Dennis, she smiled and sat beside me. She handed me a glass and started to pour. "Say when."

"When what," I joked.

"When I've poured enough into the glass," she giggled and continued to pour.

"Can't you tell that by the size of the glass," I smiled.

"Not everybody's so greedy that they want a full glass," she stopped pouring, but she'd filled my glass.

"Thank you," I squeezed her shoulder lightly. "But I do have to admit that I tend towards being a little greedy."

She was pouring wine into her own glass. "What I need," I said looking at her, "is someone who'll teach me good manners."

"So," she put the bottle on the coffee table in front of us, "here's to you finding someone who'll polish your manners for you."

We clicked glasses.

"Cheers," I sipped my drink.

"Cheers," she replied, then sat back on the sofa. I sipped my drink, but couldn't think of anything to say.

Dennis had his arm around Beatrice's shoulder. She had her hand on his thigh.

"So," Lizbeth put her glass down on the coffee table, her shoulder brushing against mine as she sat back. "How close do I have to sit to you before you'll put your arm around me?"

I smiled, "Well I suppose you're close enough now." I slipped my arm around her shoulders and rubbed my nose against her ear.

She half turned to face me and put her hand to my cheek. "Hmm," she ran her fingers along my jaw. "You've a nice strong jaw line."

"You smell delicious," I brushed my lips against hers and rubbed noses.

We kissed. At first just using our lips to take short nips at each other. Then I used the tip of my tongue and her lips parted and sucked it inside. A moment passed then her hand was at the back of my head pulling me closer, her other hand had some how squeezed between me and the back of the sofa to reach around and hug me. My hand tightened taking hold of her hair.

But my other hand held my glass, still half full of wine. I tried to ease my way towards the coffee table to put it down without spilling it. Lizbeth sat back a little.

"I sorry," I gestured at the glass. "I didn't want to get this all over you."

"That's okay, Roy," she smiled. "If you don't want to ruin my top I'll take it off." And in a fluid movement Lizbeth pulled it up over her head to reveal that she had nothing on underneath.

I hadn't noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, but I could feel a tension in my loins at the thought. My eyes locked on her breasts and their milk filled magnificence and had to keep my tongue from hanging out.

A quick glance over at Dennis and Beatrice was all I needed to confirm that we were picking up about where we'd left off the night before. Beatrice had his cock out and was jerking him off while he kissed her throat and fondled her breasts.

I lifted a heavy breast to my mouth and gave suck. Lizbeth moaned with satisfaction. "Yes, That's it sweetie, suck on 'em," she whispered in my ear while her hand was digging my cock from its hiding place in my trousers.

I was stunned to hear Beatrice call out from across the room, "Save some of that milk for us, you two!"

Dennis laughed and freed her breasts from her brassiere then gave them several light slaps.

Returning my attention to Lizbeth, I renewed my kissing and licking of both her breasts. My free hand roamed down to her swollen belly and caressed it, hoping to feel a kick from its womb encased prisoner.

Showing the dexterity that men can only hope for, Lizbeth reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, and then let it fall around her knees.

My thumb grazed her panties and she shivered. I kissed her mouth then sucked on her tongue when she ventured into my mouth. I felt a sudden wetness on my wrist, looked at it and saw that her right breast was squirting milk. Not a great quantity, just a little spray, but it was consistent. I lowered my head, took that nipple into my mouth and sucked.

"Is she lactating, old boy?" Dennis called from where he sat with Beatrice swallowing his cock.

"Um, yes, she certainly is."

"Taste good, does it?"

"You know it does," I replied.

"Want to change places?"

"Not now, J... Bill."

"Almost got you there, Roy," he snickered evilly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lizbeth dully inquired. Apparently, relieving her of her milk made her both horny and somewhat docile. Thinking back, I may have phased that poorly for, as I recall, her hips were making tiny, involuntarily jerks as my thumbnail lightly traced the furrow of her sex, bumping gently over her clitoris.

"HUH -- HUH -- HUH!" she gasped, holding my neck so that I remained in place on her turgid nipple.

The next thing I knew, both Beatrice and Dennis were on the floor in front of us. Beatrice reached up and took my penis in hand and began jerking me off.

Dennis slowly sidled up to Lizbeth's left. I happened to be on her right. Gingerly he lifted her free breast to his mouth and started to nurse away. Lizbeth's milky output suddenly quickened and I was forced to swallow at the same moment Beatrice took my cock into her mouth and sucked voraciously.

I watched Beatrice's cheeks go hollow then fill in rapid succession and marveled at her ability to fellate me so readily since she had so little experience... or had she done this before?.

The three of us sucked contentedly, with Lizbeth's happy groans and Beatrice's squishy sucking sounds the only noise in the room until Lizbeth told us we'd had enough for the moment. "That's all for now, boys, I'm almost dry. Let's try another game, okay?"

The sweet, musky odor of her arousal hung in the air. Both Dennis and I breathed it in; and I recall closing my eyes as I savored the heady aroma of her rapidly moistening cunt.

Dennis left us and returned to Beatrice's side. A moment later my cock fell from her mouth as she returned to fellating Dennis.

Non-plussed about it, I placed Lizbeth's hand on my throbbing, saliva covered member confident that she would do something pleasant with it.

A moment later I felt the warmth of her tongue bathing my balls. After a minute of reveling in her soothing, yet highly arousing treatment, I returned the favor, slipping some fingers under the elastic of her panties and rubbing her wet folds. And when I applied a delicate pressure to her emerging nubbin, her hips began to tremble and she let out a moan.

Seeing that things were going smoothly for us, I checked on Dennis and Beatrice. His lips had a bright shine to them, wet from showering her with kisses.

"I... I adore your kisses, James," Beatrice said in a low whisper. A moment later, his hot lips and nibbling teeth began to explore her neck and then moved to her shell-like ear, thrusting his tongue inside. At the same time, he slid one leg between hers and pressed firmly against her mound, thrusting rhythmically against her. Beatrice cried out, but the sound was quickly muffled by Dennis's mouth. He used his leg to spread hers apart; put both hands under her bottom and pulled her onto his hard, throbbing cock, settling it as deeply into her mound as he could in that she still had her panties on.

I almost came watching them.

The firm thrusting motions ignited Beatrice; her head fell back; her eyes gazed blindly at the ceiling, and she must have been close to creaming in her pants.

"Oh God," she panted. "Dennis, please stop. We mustn't," she pleaded. She was not very convincing; her hips were thrusting with an urgency that was not going to be denied. I suspected her virginity was soon to be a thing of the past.

I saw Dennis smile down into her unseeing eyes, and then part her buttocks with his hands and settle more deeply against her wet, hot cunt.

"Darling," he whispered, "this is only a taste of the pleasure I can give you. Let's continue this in your bedroom. I promise that you will be moaning, no, screaming with pleasure for the rest of the night."

His hot breath tickled her ear, followed by some brief nibbling on her earlobe, and then he nipped her breast sharply, soothing the stinging pain with gentle laps of his wet tongue.

Beatrice was unprepared for the shafts of delight that went directly from her breast to her already moist cunt. The thought that he would suckle her like a babe was too delicious to bear. Beatrice arched her back, offering herself more fully to whatever he would do with her.

Lizbeth brought my attention back to her as she started yanking on my arm, pulling me to my feet.

"Let's join them. It's a big bed!"

"Fine, but I think he's about to take her cherry, Lizbeth."

"So what, she's going to lose it before she ever meets her future husband; why not with you two?"

That was fine with me. I figured the two of them had talked it over and agreed that Beatrice would let one of us have it. I had a minor pang of regret that it would be Dennis and not me, but I had a very pregnant woman to handle; a very sexy, pregnant woman. I had no pangs about that.

Wanting to atone for my recklessness in paying more attention to my voyeuristic tendencies than the woman who wanted me to fuck her, I swept Lizbeth up in my arms and covered her face, neck and earlobe while she laughed and tried to evade my torrid kisses, playfully swatting my hands away from her breasts and trying to get me into the bedroom.

"No, not here... in there!" she giggled. "You can jump her bones and I'll jump James'."

I made to kiss her again, but our momentum carried us into the wall with a thump hard enough to knock a print of Whistler's Mother from its hook and send it bouncing along the floor. The frame cracked, but the glass remained intact.

Lizbeth was laughing and her face now giddy with unbridled lust, turned to mine for an expected kiss.

But I had other ideas. I dropped to my knees and spread her thighs. I knew what I wanted and would not be denied, at least not in the state of arousal Lizbeth was in at the moment. Lizbeth had a tangle of dark hair enfolding her cunt, thick enough to grip with my fingers, which I did, pulling her hips forward as I searched out her labia and spread them with my tongue.

"Oh, Roy, you nasty boy!" she croaked excitedly.

Her odor of her tang was thick, almost overpowering. But I am unflappable by this point and sent my tongue into her inferno-like cunt. Her heat enflamed my tongue as I licked and kissed and sucked, even nipped at the loose folds of her entrance as I attacked her with a crazed passion.

Off in the background, I may have heard Beatrice exhorting Dennis to: "Put it in! I want you to put it in there!"

Earlier, Dennis had told me that he found it impossible not to take advantage of a young girl, especially if it meant he was to her first. He added that Beatrice was one of the most passionate women he had ever met, and he would be her first and therefore her most memorable lover.

I attacked Lizbeth's clit, backed off, and attacked again. Her moans drowned those of her sister, and for the moment I lost track of what Beatrice and Dennis were doing.

Lizbeth's hips began bucking uncontrollably. She called my name repeatedly: "ROY, ROY, ROY!"

I jabbed my finger into her asshole and she came with an unbelievable intensity.

With almost no regard for her pregnant state, I tossed her onto the bed where her sister lay with Dennis. Lizbeth knelt in her favorite position, open mouth pressed into the rumpled sheets, ass thrust up in the air, hands clenching the covers.

She had just come, and was going for another. She reached back with one hand and began to play with her dripping slit − sliding two fingers through her sopping groove, as I began a series of short, rapid thrusts.

At first, she was a tight, warm pressure around my erection, squeezing on every inward thrust. But as I slammed into Lizbeth's gaping cunt, hands locked on her waist so that I was able to slide in and out at high speed, her cunt walls gradually encased me in a vise-like grip that wrought a sensation almost to pleasurable in its intensity. She moaned encouragingly, thrusting back in time with my movements.

Although I pride myself on my ability to defer ejaculation in order to prolong the pleasure, no mental discipline in the world could have kept me from those last compulsive thrusts to orgasm. Lizbeth came with me, fingers slipping and sliding around her sensitive clit.

Spent, I collapsed on top of her, felt her shudder as my softening member slid from her. We lay compressed together, her breasts flattened against my chest like soft pillows. Her breath was hot and sticky on my skin. She was panting like a steam engine, and so was I.

I thought my sexual fire was out for the moment. Lizbeth's inner fire was certainly banked for now, and my thoughts turned to Beatrice.

I pushed Lizbeth off me, climbed to my feet, steadying myself at the foot of the bed and gave my full attention to Beatrice and Dennis.

He was fingering her with one hand and pinching her nipples, one at a time, with the other.

"Look, look at you clittie, love. You can see it's almost as swollen as your nipples."

"Ooooh!" she moaned as she peeked through the hand covering her eyes.

"Watch me tease it and make you cum again."

"Please, James... I can't...."

"Oh but you can, Beatrice. Your sister, pregnant as she is just came from a splendid fuck provided by your good friend, Roy. Would you like to suck his cock while I fuck you?"

"Why are you talking like that? I just don't want..."

"Now that's a lie! You definitely want it. You want me to fuck you up the ass. Well, I did that last night; as did Roy, if I remember correctly. Tonight, I want your cunt! I want your virginity, Beatrice. Are you willing for me to take it?"

He resumed his manipulation of her pussy with his fingers and she gasped, "Oh, no!"

"Cum for me, baby!" he exhorted as beads of sweat flew off his forehead. I looked on fascinated as Beatrice's hips arched up off the bed and she gave a small scream. A small spray of her wetness covered Dennis' hand and her inner thighs. Beatrice's hips hung in the air for a long moments and I was able to see the mouth of her virgin cunny pulsing and sucking hungrily at the air.

Finally she collapsed back onto the bed, covered in a fine layer of sweat, panting and obviously ready to surrender her maidenhead. . "Are you really going to do it?" I asked.

Off to the left, Lizbeth, on hands and knees had moved close to watch as well.

"She wants me too, Roy. I'll always oblige a lady."

"Beatrice," I said, "do you want this?"

Beatrice's eyes looked as if they were weighted by lead, but she slowly managed to look at me. She turned her head slightly to the left where Dennis stood, proudly holding his pulsing erection.

Apparently she didn't realize how intently she was gawking until Dennis cleared his throat and asked, "Shall I relieve you of your virginity?"

She thought about it for a short time, and then replied, "We've done everything else, haven't we?"

"For all intents and purposes, yes, we have."

Lizbeth chimed in. "It's a big decision, Beatrice."

"I know, Lizbeth. I think it's time. Take me James!"

Dennis reached out and spread Beatrice's legs apart. Her cunt glistened with her juices from his fingering.

"It will hurt for just a second," Dennis told her as he aligned his member with her sex.

Beatrice watched with wide, wondering eyes.

"Not really, Beatrice," Lizbeth said, "In your present state I doubt you'll feel anything unpleasant." Dennis turned to me and gasped, ""Oh, Jesus, look at that hole. It's not such a tight little cunt anymore, is it?"

To provide a demonstration of what he meant, he thrust two fingers into her twat with no warning at all. Beatrice huffed out a breath, stunned at the sudden invasion, but having had them in her earlier she accepted them, welcomed them actually, if my perception was correct.

"See how she's sucking on my fingers, Lizbeth?"

It took a moment for his comment to register with Lizbeth then she shuddered and said, "She's more than ready for you."

I sent two fingers into Lizbeth's sodden cunt, stirring them around as I thought Dennis was doing with her sister.

Lizbeth ground her pelvis against my hand, seemingly wanting more thrust inside her.

Dennis yanked his fingers from the young virgin and centered his throbbing, shimmering cock on her gaping, yet virginal entrance.

"Ready or not, here I come!" he yelled and drove his lengthy penis into her, apparently meeting little or no resistance.

Lizbeth came from my fingering and hissed, "Put yours in me... now!"

Dennis rested momentarily, probably taking stock of the situation. Finding nothing to hinder him, he began a slow series of the old in and out. Beatrice, eyes tightly shut, clasped her legs around his hips in the age old manner used by women the world over to pull the man deeper inside them.

I missed some of what followed, for Lizbeth was on her hands and knees, head touching the floor for balance as she spread her cunt open with both hands.

"Fuck me," she grunted, panting with lust. "Ram it right up me! Oh God! Oh fuck, yeah!" I grunted back at her, "I love your cunt. It's so fucking tight... so fucking tight!" Then I was holding onto her waist, driving my dick as deep as it would go.

"Fuck me harder!" she yelled and I saw that she was actually drooling in her lust-filled state.

"Having fun?" Dennis called out from the bed. Glancing up, I saw that he was fucking Beatrice at a steady pace while leaning over the side of the bed to observe Lizbeth and me.

"Probably as much as you are, you son-of-a-bitch," I replied with a leering grin, and then wiped some of the sweat from my face.

"C'mon, big boy, slam it to me!" Lizbeth screamed so loudly that I stopped fucking her for a moment then started up at twice the previous speed, sending her huge tits swinging back and forth.

"That's better... Oh shit! Oh Shit!"