The Storytellers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something wrong?" I asked with concern.

"I'm coming! It... it's gonna be... huge!"

Her orgasm slammed into her. It lasted for quite a while, and as I hadn't finished, I waited for her to finish before resuming my session with her. I returned my attention to the couple fornicating above me on the bed.

Dennis had established a steady rhythm and Beatrice was already experiencing her first vaginal orgasm, tossing her head and leaving a trail of bloody scratches along his back.

He waited briefly for her to come down from her peak, and then no longer concerned with her pleasure, began thrusting faster and harder, pounding her hard as he sought his own long-delayed orgasm.

"OH YES, YES, OH YES! HERE IT COMES!" he roared.

"TAKE IT, TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!

His words appeared to inspire Beatrice, who although exhausted from her orgasms and aching from the unaccustomed throbbing hot rod pounding into her, thrilled to the thought of his seed filling her.

"PULL OUT! PULL IT OUT OF HER, YOU BASTARD!"

Stunned I realized Lizbeth was screaming at Dennis to withdraw before impregnating her sister.

To Dennis' credit he did pull out. And a second later sent a long rope of cum across her heaving breasts. This was followed moments later by a second line that covered her jugular. Then he rose up, and holding his shaft in his right hand, directed the following two jets of semen into Beatrice's face.

That precipitated the wildest orgy - yes, it has to be classified as an orgy -- I have ever witnessed.

Lizbeth, as pregnant as she was, sprang onto the bed and began licking the semen from her sister's face. Beatrice, curious enough herself, spooned some from her left breast onto a finger and sampled Dennis' life-making seed after seeing her sister's evident hunger for it.

I climbed onto the bed and stuck a finger up Lizbeth's ass.

"YES!" she howled, "BUGGER ME!"

I never hesitated. Using my thumbs I parted her cheeks and sent my cock about two inches into her shithole.

The heat emanating from her tight rectal sheath as it rippled round my cock was unbelievable.

I did glimpse Dennis devouring Beatrice's cunt as she lay supine, recovering from her deflowering.

Even though her ass was milking my cock as if there was no tomorrow, I seemed to have one of those hardons that last forever. I kept driving it into her, going deeper and deeper until it could go no further.

Lizbeth's face was buried in a pillow. She was supporting herself with one hand while the other rubbed her clit about as furiously as one possibly could.

I was deep within a sexual haze when I heard Dennis at my ear, asking me to pull out of Lizbeth.

"What? Why?" I gasped.

"Beatrice wants to suck your cock right after it comes out of her sister's ass."

"You're kidding!"

"I'm not, look. See for yourself."

Beatrice was indeed next to me, apparently avidly interested in watching my cock plunging in and out of her sister.

"You want a taste?" I managed. I also managed to continue pumping into Lizbeth, who was coming from both my ass fucking and her twat rubbing.

Beatrice licked her lips and nodded her head. I needed no further explanation. I smiled weakly and extracted my fecal flecked cock from Lizbeth's ass. It emerged with a soft pop, slick with the juices of her ass. I tendered it to Beatrice's mouth. She pounced upon it, slobbering on that soiled shaft and sucking deeply on the head. I watched her, enjoying the sucking, but slightly revolted by her actions.

"Finished!" Beatrice said with a grin, and smacking her lips.

I could have sworn I saw a tiny piece of shit on her front tooth.

"Can I get on with fucking your sister?"

"Oh sure!" she chirped, as Dennis, having recovered sufficiently from observing Lizbeth and me, positioned her for an ass fuck of her own.

I examined my penis, found it still hard and renewed my sodomizing of Lizbeth. We fucked for a time and then I found myself spewing into her anal channel.

I dressed while both girls attempted to suck Dennis up again, but having sodomized Beatrice only minutes before, he couldn't get it up again, and with regret, left them on the soiled bed and followed my lead in dressing and bidding the sisters goodnight.

I never saw or heard from either sister again. Although I think Dennis in one guise or another did pay them periodic visits over time.